Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Birdie

What is your objective?

15 posts in this topic

Hello all...please forgive me as it has been so long since I have posted...I forgot how to do a "poll"...

I have a few question; what is your "objective" in seeing a provider and what are the expectations?

A. To get a nut, release, physical gratification? As long as the girl is attractive to you...that's all you want.

But what if within that agreed upon time frame (Half Hour, an Hour), you didn't accomplish that. When the time is up and your on the brink...

• Do you expect the girl to keep trying, run over time until you meet your objective?
  • Should the girl continue beyond the agreed time frame? Or, say "times up, sorry", "clock is ticking and you have to pay for additional time?"
  • Or, your expectation is orgasm and she owes you that until you reach your objective, even if the time runs over-that's simply not your problem and, she is obligated to provide based on your objectives, regardless of how long it takes?

B. If your objective is closeness, intimacy and reaching completion is not an objective...

• Regardless of said connection, cuddling, passion...are you OK to hear "time is up?" After all, even with the most sincere girls, this is a business and time is money.
    • Because you seek more of a personal-emotional connection (than a physical gratification), where are the limits-expectations to your objective? Do you have blurred lines and expect it to continue past an hour because of a seemingly emotional-intimate connection was your objective? Fuzzy-warm parting and not a "times-up" ending goes along with that? Expect the great session to lead to prolonged (free) socialization? Beyond the agreed amount of time or, pick up where it left off at a later date?

Regardless of my experience, I'm still trying to figure this out? I have had clients on the "brink" when the clock strikes---What do you expect?

I have had the most sweet, genuine clients who I like and know they just truly want companionship...but, this is NOT a means to date and form undying-emotional relationships---What are reasonable expectations?

I look forward to your thoughts.

Birdie

Hello all...please forgive me as it has been so long since I have posted...I forgot how to do a "poll"...

I have a few question; what is your "objective" in seeing a provider and what are the expectations?

My objective: Have fun! It's great if I get a nut, and have some intimacy, but all I expect is fun! :)

My objective: Have fun! It's great if I get a nut, and have some intimacy, but all I expect is fun! :)

I have to agree with this.

My nut is my responsibility. If I'm not going to get there, it's my fault.

I think it all depends. But what do I know? I don't feel like I have a great handle on any of this, but I'll share what I think.

Seems to me that a guy should be keeping an eye on the time. I do. I shoot to be finished up, dressed, and out the door a few minutes before time is up. I hope I never hear a provider tell me it's time to go.

But also seems to me that a provider should build a few extra minutes into her schedule as a courtesy. If a guy is honestly, as you say, "on the brink", a few extra minutes, within reason, are in order. And a guy really should be aware and leave a few extra bucks.

It really does all depend. I had a fantastic time a few weeks ago with a provider I clicked with. I picked up my phone to check the time. She noticed and said "I don't have anything else to do all day". And her actions backed up the feeling that I was welcome to stay longer. I wanted to, but had to get back to work. That's a fantastic situation to find yourself in, but it certainly should never be expected. And SHE has to take the lead on that. You're paying her to pretend she likes you. Just because it's going great doesn't mean she doesn't want you to respect her time.

I've also had providers clearly indicate it was time to go as soon as the main even was over, even if there was still time on the clock. That kind of stinks. A little cuddle and talk after is nice, if there's still time on the meter.

This is a complex interaction between two people. There will always, as I'm learning, be more to it than you probably think. So to keep everyone happy, best for both parties to be aware, sensitive, flexible, and considerate. I still mess it up more often than I get it right. I really wish I could get a do-over on my last one.

I'm in it for intimacy, fun, and O's.

Nutting once always happens for me, but 2nd rounds are 50-50. I watch the clock myself and if 2nd nut is not in the cards 5 minutes before closing time I stop it myself. I guess I would not want to hear "time's up" from a provider.

I tend to mostly repeat with providers and a couple have asked me to stay longer, sometimes for nut II and other times just to hang out, but this is never expected on my part.

My ATF once said I could just pay the 30 minute rate if I did not nut twice in the hour, but I told her she worked way too hard for the lesser rate. But then, I am kinda "nuts" over her. We've gone hiking together and I try to pick her up and drop her off at the airport cuz she is not local.

A. To get a nut, release, physical gratification? As long as the girl is attractive to you...that's all you want.

But what if within that agreed upon time frame (Half Hour, an Hour), you didn't accomplish that. When the time is up and your on the brink...

• Do you expect the girl to keep trying, run over time until you meet your objective?
  • Should the girl continue beyond the agreed time frame? Or, say "times up, sorry", "clock is ticking and you have to pay for additional time?"
  • Or, your expectation is orgasm and she owes you that until you reach your objective, even if the time runs over-that's simply not your problem and, she is obligated to provide based on your objectives, regardless of how long it takes?

B. If your objective is closeness, intimacy and reaching completion is not an objective...

• Regardless of said connection, cuddling, passion...are you OK to hear "time is up?" After all, even with the most sincere girls, this is a business and time is money.
    • Because you seek more of a personal-emotional connection (than a physical gratification), where are the limits-expectations to your objective? Do you have blurred lines and expect it to continue past an hour because of a seemingly emotional-intimate connection was your objective? Fuzzy-warm parting and not a "times-up" ending goes along with that? Expect the great session to lead to prolonged (free) socialization? Beyond the agreed amount of time or, pick up where it left off at a later date?

Regardless of my experience, I'm still trying to figure this out? I have had clients on the "brink" when the clock strikes---What do you expect?

I have had the most sweet, genuine clients who I like and know they just truly want companionship...but, this is NOT a means to date and form undying-emotional relationships---What are reasonable expectations?

Birdie

Fantastic topic to bring up!!

I feel bad when he doesn't get to finish and I unfortunately have to kick him out the door. Not out of "clock watching" but because the rest of my schedule (for the day) dictates otherwise. More than likely I've already gone over the time anyways.

I've also had the opposite where they finish almost immediately (yay for super powers!!!) and then they bounce because they feel like they HAVE to leave and I was hoping to chat or cuddle. LOL

My objective?

184709247802_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

But once I'm having sex, I would rather have intimacy and comfort than pressure myself to have an orgasm(s) within a dwindling time frame

If it's the guy's goal to "nut", he should be willing to take matters into his own hands if he can't make it happen with the lady within the agreed-to time. It's a pretty rare guy who can't bring himself over the edge quickly. If he wants more time with the lady he should pay for it.

That said, the biggest buzzkill in the world is when you're 15 minutes into a 30 minute session and the lady tells you you're about out of time. Bull-fucking-shit.

My objective is to fall in love one hour at a time with as many different types of women as I possibly can. If variety is the spice of life, I'm going for as wide of a variety as there is. When I first started doing this, more than a decade ago, it was for the nut and only the nut. Over time, I've evolved to make a connection, have fun and enjoy the activities including talking both before and after sessions...more than idle "chit-chat" or "get-down-to-the-business" that inevitably takes place with every transaction.

Rather, I'm always interested to know the aspirations, and opinions of the lovely ladies that participate in this with us on a wide variety of topics. At the end of the day, I enjoy making that connection with intelligent, interesting and self-confident providers who want to get to know me as much as they want my donation. It doesn't always happen but when it does it's mutually beneficial...and keeps me coming back time and again.

If I haven't "scored" before the end of the session, I've probably lost interest. Just part of getting old for me. That doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed the activities and companionship. If this happens, it's always on a first visit and I'm not expecting connection, companionship, or any special intimacy. So I wouldn't extend time or expect my partner to make an extra effort - I pretty much know it's not going to happen.

Even though I'm young getting the nut with any provider is difficult because I'm a nervous sort. I try to relax but it's difficult for me.

It's a little of A and B.

My objective is to have an experience. That almost always involves nutting, but that's just part of the equation. I don't do 30 minute sessions, and although I always have to consider the cost of the services, I don't aim for bottle of the barrel. I like to see smart, interesting providers who enjoy what they do and try to do it well. That strategy has let me have some really fun and rewarding physical and mental experiences.

I expect the provider to be there mentally and physically for the time we've agreed on. Not to go over the clock, but not to be reminding me about it every 5 minutes either. FWIW, I've never once had a provider even mention that we're coming up on the end of our time together. I attribute that to a combination of good choice in providers and me keeping how much longer we have in mind.

If I was on the brink when the clock strikes, I 1) would not expect the provider to continue, but 2) if she did I'd certainly feel obligated to compensate her for it, and 3) it wouldn't be unreasonable for her to say "hey, we're coming up on the end of our hour, I'd be happy to extend for another 30 minutes if you can afford it."

I think there are more graceful ways of ending the session than to say, "your time is up."

I don't expect free talk, socialization, etc., before and after the session, but I can tell you that providers that have gotten my repeat business have been the ones that will take a few minutes for a chat, whether or not that's within the time we've paid for.

From a providers perspective, you should be asking 1) Is this guy likely to provide regular repeat business, 2) Do I want repeat business from this guy, 3) Will this guy provide me with a great review that will drive other business, and 4) What am I willing to do to increase the chances of these things happening. If an investment of an extra 5-10 minutes of chit chat or letting him get off one last time means that he's likely to come back again, and that's what you want, then it seems like a no-brainer. It's really no different than many other service industries, where people want to feel like they've gotten good value for their money and will reward those that provide that.

My goal is to get the affection (even if it's an act) that I want so badly at home and don't get. Yes, that affection includes sucking and fucking, but it also includes the touch of a woman and her kiss. It has been a long time since I was with an FS lady, but just the prospect keeps me going while my wife goes months without touching me. The "objective" is to reproduce what I had in the first 10 years of my marriage, as opposed to the last 10 years. The problem is that an hour of paid-for time is a poor substitute. And yet, I'll take poor over nothing at all.

Birdie

B.

Of course respecting the boundaries and limitations set by the provider