Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who talks like this?!?!

29 posts in this topic

The following is a copy and paste of a text message I received at 3:11am this morning.

"U killin' these hoes sexy,a real thoroughbred & they don't make' em like that n e more, u a star just need a proper stage to shine on let me take u to the next level & introduce u into high society hoin'"

Does this person seriously think they will get a response based off of this eloquently written introduction? :confused:

Ladies, please share your best of the worst. :eek:

The following is a copy and paste of a text message I received at 3:11am this morning.

"U killin' these hoes sexy,a real thoroughbred & they don't make' em like that n e more, u a star just need a proper stage to shine on let me take u to the next level & introduce u into high society hoin'"

Does this person seriously think they will get a response based off of this eloquently written introduction? :confused:

Sorry, I was up late drinkin'. Won't happen again. :)

seems to me like this loser is looking for a new job being your manager. wtf and no thanks.. :confused::eek:

seems to me like this loser is looking for a new job being your manager. wtf and no thanks.. :confused::eek:

My thoughts exactly.

This stellar product of our NEA education system is sure to turn you into a Fortune 500 brand name in no time.

The timewasters site always had some good classic ones....I contributed one or two to that site myself :) Makes for an hour or two of good reading!

The timewasters site always had some good classic ones....I contributed one or two to that site myself :) Makes for an hour or two of good reading!

I have never heard of this! Can you share the link? :D

I wouldn't be too quick to blame the education system. I know people that teach K to 2.. They are already like that when they show up at K. By 2 they are hardened.

Translation:

"Your superior skills and talents exceed the parameters of your current marketing channels. However, through a comprehensive and pro-active branding program and a shift in your current price point, I can position you to reach a much more affluent and reliable client base thanks to my proprietary strategic formula that I have implemented successfully for many other renowned and grateful clients"

:D

I provide professional translations on an hourly basis:D...here's another sample of my work from Notorius Big:

2s1ke1y.jpg

a real thoroughbred

There are dozens of reasons why the text he sent is sad and wrong. But, does anyone ever want to be thought of as a "thoroughbred"? How is that a compliment at all, ever?

I wouldn't be too quick to blame the education system. I know people that teach K to 2.. They are already like that when they show up at K. By 2 they are hardened.

All my sisters have been teachers. But near the end of their careers it was more about filing the paperwork (Fed & State) than correcting their pupils. When I was a student, I would have been spending detention learning how to speak & write proper English. Now we spend our time trying to teach Ivanovich with his classes in Spanish.

Yes, the home environment plays a factor. If I had been spending that time in detention, I would have had additional lessons at home.

A real PIMP will do whats called "educate themselves on you." They see you as a bread winer. Then they will try and force you to work for them.

Lazy PIMP: Send lots of text msgs like this one and hope your stupid and you reply.

Agency: Then theres girls who apply to work for them, they are treated right, get paid, agency screens the clients.

I get these text messages all the time, I block them. Next dude in line. :rolleyes:

A real PIMP will do whats called "educate themselves on you." They see you as a bread winer. Then they will try and force you to work for them.

Lazy PIMP: Send lots of text msgs like this one and hope your stupid and you reply.

Agency: Then theres girls who apply to work for them, they are treated right, get paid, agency screens the clients.

I get these text messages all the time, I block them. Next dude in line. :rolleyes:

Ah, so there's multi level of recruiting!! Yeah, I didn't respond and already added to "auto reject" list. :cool:

Translation:

"Your superior skills and talents exceed the parameters of your current marketing channels. However, through a comprehensive and pro-active branding program and a shift in your current price point, I can position you to reach a much more affluent and reliable client base thanks to my proprietary strategic formula that I have implemented successfully for many other renowned and grateful clients"

:D

I provide professional translations on an hourly basis:D...here's another sample of my work from Notorius Big:

2s1ke1y.jpg

I can't stop laughing! That's hilarious!!!

There are dozens of reasons why the text he sent is sad and wrong. But, does anyone ever want to be thought of as a "thoroughbred"? How is that a compliment at all, ever?

I read that and thought of a horse shaking it's long flowing mane. He is clearly unaware of my short hair. LOL

I have never heard of this! Can you share the link? :D

I am looking for it right now and can't find it....I'll figure it out...it was still up last time I looked (although that was a year ago). Basically another provider took submissions and compiled them all on this website...made for some funny reading.

There was the classic "timewaster", "possible LE", "strange fetishes" and other headings I can't recall right now :)

I am west of downtown Littleton, and the time will be a concern for me, I'm afraid. If you are incall only, I may have travel time issues.

My previous asp was a weekly cim, nqns in my car. It worked perfectly for both of us. Any chance of that with you?

YUCK!!

I was having a bad night and needed a pick-me-up.

Justina, Mustang, & JuanValdez:

You made me laugh so hard, someone had to pick me up off the floor.

Thank you sooooo much. Life is good!

... does anyone ever want to be thought of as a "thoroughbred"? How is that a compliment at all, ever?

You are so right. He should have called her a Heifer.

I am west of downtown Littleton, and the time will be a concern for me, I'm afraid. If you are incall only, I may have travel time issues.

My previous asp was a weekly cim, nqns in my car. It worked perfectly for both of us. Any chance of that with you?

YUCK!!

i had to laugh when i read this bc the first client i ever had and i have evolved to this kind of arrangement bc of a shift in job and home locations on both our parts.[snip]

Edited by Kaduk
content

i'll do my best, FO SHIZEL???

smgdh, what a fucking douchebag! jesus WHY? I'm horrified to think of the poor ladies that buy into this kind of horseshit! so much sadness into this type of dynamic.........

the best ones are the guys who come into strip clubs and actively try to recruit girls. until they get kicked the fuck out!

Something I was thinking about this morning, if you switch to email only for initial contact, those types of texts disappear :) With that said.... you miss a lot guys who only call or text. Which is why I choose all methods of contact.

Turn down the opportunity to get into "high society hoin" at your own risk :)

You are so right. He should have called her a Heifer.

I must have missed the intended humor in this response. Justina -- a Heifer? Ummm, no.

I must have missed the intended humor in this response. Justina -- a Heifer? Ummm, no.

Inspot was thinking about my phat ass. :P

I was up late and had a lil too much to drink excuse my text msg etiquette...but i stand by my original statement...keep killin deez hoes Justina, we bouts 2 make big $