Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madison Monroe-6320

beware he poses as a client

56 posts in this topic

[snip]

he contacts you wanting to set an appointment then when he says he's at your location and you give him your room number he never comes up even admitted to me that he never left his house

Edited by Kaduk
personal info...

[snip]

he contacts you wanting to set an appointment then when he says he's at your location and you give him your room number he never comes up even admitted to me that he never left his house

Seriously now...with all the discussions on this board about how bad it is looked upon to out someone by posting personal info for both clients and providers. Then to have this happen. It just makes your head spin sometimes.:eek::confused:

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

[snip]

This is, in its own way, beautiful. You just proved my point about bat-shit crazy hookers outing guys.

I hope the topic of personal info keeps coming up - I'll just respond with a link to this thread.

To all the white knights around here who like to say "it's never happened to me" or "I'm sick of hearing about it" ....... Read this and weep.

This is, in its own way, beautiful. You just proved my point about bat-shit crazy hookers outing guys.

I hope the topic of personal info keeps coming up - I'll just respond with a link to this thread.

To all the white knights around here who like to say "it's never happened to me" or "I'm sick of hearing about it" ....... Read this and weep.

Yes indeed.

Q.E.D.

While I tend to agree with your assessment of the OP, we don't really know how much personal information was contained in "[snip]". Perhaps it's just the number of the burner phone used for his prank calls. I would point out that the "gentleman" described in the OP is no prize either.

Personally, I take a cautious, but not paranoid, attitude towards sharing my information. So far {knock on wood} it has proven acceptable.

While I tend to agree with your assessment of the OP, we don't really know how much personal information was contained in "[snip]". Perhaps it's just the number of the burner phone used for his prank calls. I would point out that the "gentleman" described in the OP is no prize either.

Personally, I take a cautious, but not paranoid, attitude towards sharing my information. So far {knock on wood} it has proven acceptable.

Correct.

Perhaps it's just the number of the burner phone used for his prank calls......

Doesn't matter what was outed, and it doesn't matter how he was described. Point is, he was outed. Maybe the phone number was all she had. How do we know she wouldn't have used his name if she had it?

And of course, we only have her description of him. We don't have his side of the story. any number of perceived slights could have put her in a vindictive mood.

I was recently asked for an example of a provider using personal info being used against a client. Here it is, right here for everyone to see.

I understand the general prohibition against revealing any personal information, and agree with it. But posting a phone number of some whack job that dupes a lady into revealing her in call location with no intent of seeing her? Possible motives of guy:

stalker

blackmail

turn in to le

report to landlord/hotel

show up unannounced

rob

Get the picture yet? Her attempt to warn others of this guy - even though it stepped over the line of established rule of board - makes HER bat shit crazy?? Yes, she had other avenues and perhaps better ways to go, but you are twisting the story beyond recognition to support your pet position relative to crazy women outing innocent guys that mind their own business. Amazing.

you are twisting the story beyond recognition to support your pet position relative to crazy women outing innocent guys that mind their own business. Amazing.

LOL, nice try at spin yourself, there.

We have an undisputed outing attempt, by a hooker who almost never posts here. We have ONLY her side of the story. Are you foolish enough to blindly take her at her word?

We know very little about what really happened, or what the guy's motives were. We do know one thing for certain -- she posted his personal information here, to the public. That you would excuse this or attempt to mitigate it by implying it was justified in some way, is sad.

The "give her whatever information she wants" crowd is losing this argument big-time.

We have an undisputed outing attempt, by a hooker who almost never posts here. We have ONLY her side of the story. Are you foolish enough to blindly take her at her word?

We know very little about what really happened, my point exactly ..... so why assume she is bat shit crazy?or what the guy's motives were. We do know one thing for certain -- she posted his personal information here, to the public. That you would excuse read what i wrote this time, not what you thought you read. RE policy against posting personnel information "and agree with it" this or attempt to mitigate it by implying it was justified in some way, is sad.

The "give her whatever information she wants" crowd is losing this argument big-time.never been part of that crowd. honest go back and actually read. Always been in the "set level of risk at your own level based upon personal circumstances and give the least info you can to make both parties comfy" crowd

I read what you wrote, again. And again.

Here are some possible motives of the guy that you missed:

- cancelled due to emergency

- cancelled because she was late & he was tired of waiting

- cancelled because an old friend called to go out for a beer

- he wasn't home yet because the hooker arrived earlier than he expected, she got pissed about it, and he cancelled because he was offended

- she showed up looking different than her pics, and he turned her away.

Get the picture? You assumed that he was NOT innocent. I'm saying it doesn't matter. We don't know the guy, what he did, why he did it, or even IF he did it. We only know he got outed.

Maybe someone should question HER motives....

I read what you wrote, again. And again.

Here are some possible motives of the guy that you missed:

- cancelled due to emergency

- cancelled because she was late & he was tired of waiting

- cancelled because an old friend called to go out for a beer

- he wasn't home yet because the hooker arrived earlier than he expected, she got pissed about it, and he cancelled because he was offended

- she showed up looking different than her pics, and he turned her away.

Get the picture? You assumed that he was NOT innocent. I'm saying it doesn't matter. We don't know the guy, what he did, why he did it, or even IF he did it. We only know he got outed.

Maybe someone should question HER motives....

DID YOU EVEN READ THE ONE SENTENCE THAT SHE WROTE????? He booked, she disclosed a location and he never showed. Does that sound like a nice guy?

We know very little about what really happened, or what the guy's motives were. We do know one thing for certain -- she posted his personal information here, to the public. That you would excuse this or attempt to mitigate it by implying it was justified in some way, is sad.

The "give her whatever information she wants" crowd is losing this argument big-time.

How can it be so undisputed? Do you think the guy is going to come out and admit he is a wacko? No. What is it that you really need to know about this woman to believe her? Why does that even matter? Just because you've fucked someone doesn't mean you "know" them. So what information are you hoping for? She seems fairly new but has a few reviews under her belt already, one from a reviewer with a very solid history of posting reviews and on the board.

The fact that you continually ignore why it is that screening is important is sad. It's equal parts infuriating and heart breaking to see the sentiment spread. Your vitriol spreads like cancer and this whole place now needs chemo.

Not everyone is granted with the same all knowing wisdom you have :rolleyes: TOB is not the gospel for all. When you are new girl in the biz there are so many things you have to learn and you can't do it overnight. The OP thought she was doing the right thing and rather than guide her into doing the right thing according to the rules she instantly gets smacked down.

How can it be so undisputed? Do you think the guy is going to come out and admit he is a wacko? No. What is it that you really need to know about this woman to believe her? Why does that even matter? Just because you've fucked someone doesn't mean you "know" them. So what information are you hoping for? She seems fairly new but has a few reviews under her belt already, one from a reviewer with a very solid history of posting reviews and on the board.

The fact that you continually ignore why it is that screening is important is sad. It's equal parts infuriating and heart breaking to see the sentiment spread. Your vitriol spreads like cancer and this whole place now needs chemo.

Not everyone is granted with the same all knowing wisdom you have :rolleyes: TOB is not the gospel for all. When you are new girl in the biz there are so many things you have to learn and you can't do it overnight. The OP thought she was doing the right thing and rather than guide her into doing the right thing according to the rules she instantly gets smacked down.

What a surprise - you believe her without question. Hookers never lie, right?

She broke the rules and you're still defending her. THAT is truly sad.

Well IF her story IS 100% true and we have no way to confirm it, there was a much better way to inform the other ladies of a time waster.

Ladies I'd like to warn you about a big time waster...

he contacts you wanting to set an appointment then when he says he's at your location and you give him your room number he never comes up even admitted to me that he never left his house...

please send me a PM asking for details and I'll be happy to oblige.

Even if it was a disposable hobby phone and we don't know that for a fact, personal info of any kind of either clients or providers should never be posted to a public board. The fact that she so easily posted a phone number doesn't give me a great deal of confidence in what she would do with a name and address.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Well IF her story IS 100% true and we have no way to confirm it, there was a much better way to inform the other ladies of a time waster.

Ladies I'd like to warn you about a big time waster...

he contacts you wanting to set an appointment then when he says he's at your location and you give him your room number he never comes up even admitted to me that he never left his house...

please send me a PM asking for details and I'll be happy to oblige.

Even if it was a disposable hobby phone and we don't know that for a fact, personal info of any kind of either clients or providers should never be posted to a public board. The fact that she so easily posted a phone number doesn't give me a great deal of confidence in what she would do with a name and address.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Great post.

What a surprise - you believe her without question. Hookers never lie, right?

She broke the rules and you're still defending her. THAT is truly sad.

Never said hookers never lie. I am asking you what it is that you need to make her story believable and does it really make a difference? You pounced on her right away saying how could we possibly believe her without some sort of proof??? But anything negative written about a provider in a review must be true right? We just had this argument. You are not judge and jury. It isn't required that a guy prove he is a good client before you believe his story about a crazy provider is true. You're really good at revealing your own prejudice. Your willingness to label someone as crazy before even actually reading what she wrote or doing thirty seconds worth of searching proves that you really are just bitching to be heard. That you will take whatever chance you can to put down hookers.

We don't have much recourse and there is no email or pamphlet that explains everything you need to know about being a hooker. So again I say rather than label her as bat shit right from the beginning maybe try guiding her in the right direction.

Also just to be clear you have yet to disclose who you are or validate yourself in any way. So I think by your own rationale we shouldn't believe anything you say until we actually know something about you.

Always been in the "set level of risk at your own level based upon personal circumstances and give the least info you can to make both parties comfy" crowd

I'm kind of curious and this is a question anyone can answer. For this particular provider what kind of personal info would you be comfortable giving out. For me she's on the "never in a million years" list and I'm one of those guys with nothing to lose that's always been comfortable giving personal info. I've said it before the ladies can have everything except my SS number and mothers maiden name but I draw the line after someone proves they are unreliable.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Also just to be clear you have yet to disclose who you are or validate yourself in any way. So I think by your own rationale we shouldn't believe anything you say until we actually know something about you.

Are you SERIOUS???? :P

Did you really just suggest I give out personal info, in a thread where a guy just got outed???

Wow. Just wow. Anything to defend a sister, eh?

[snip]

Guys who do this are douchbags, and deserve what they get.

Doesn't matter what was outed, and it doesn't matter how he was described. Point is, he was outed. Maybe the phone number was all she had. How do we know she wouldn't have used his name if she had it?

And of course, we only have her description of him. We don't have his side of the story. any number of perceived slights could have put her in a vindictive mood.

I was recently asked for an example of a provider using personal info being used against a client. Here it is, right here for everyone to see.

I absolutely agree with this. I know the damage. This is just crazy to see happening here on TOB without consequences.............:cool: Thank God the mods caught this..............

not sure she's real. is Madison Monroe an agency or is she stealing someone's name. I've seen that name used in Phoenix. Calls into question her honesty as when another lady move to Denver and took an all too close variation of very well know provider who liked Camels.

No doubt IF the story is true the guy is a douchbag. I do however object to that kind of "the ends justify the means" mentality. In terms of time wasters and using your own "they deserve what they get" it would seem to be OK that if a lady NC/NS the guy that got stood up would be justified to post any real personal info he had on her. There were simply better ways of sending out a warning other than posting personal info.

I hate double standards. Whatever set of standards applies to one group should apply to all and I can just imagine your outrage if the same had happened to a provider close to you.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

This statement says a lot about you.

Or did your girlfriend tell you to say that? :cool:

This statement says a lot about you.

Or did your girlfriend tell you to say that? :cool:

Soooo ...... guys who prank women and cost them time (money) at best or are stalking/reporting/robbing them are NOT douche bags?? This says what about who? Now you are just arguing to be arguing. The girl friend gambit is usually grown out of as an insult or baiting by grades that are in the single digits. :cool:

The girl friend gambit is usually grown out of as an insult or baiting by grades that are in the single digits. :cool:

You haven't been around long, have you? Otherwise you'd know what I'm talking about. Most here do.

Yes, guys who prank women are douchebags. BUT - outing is not an appropriate response. Surprised you missed that.

Or, are you just arguing to be arguing?

Always been in the "set level of risk at your own level based upon personal circumstances and give the least info you can to make both parties comfy" crowd

I'm kind of curious and this is a question anyone can answer. For this particular provider what kind of personal info would you be comfortable giving out. For me she's on the "never in a million years" list and I'm one of those guys with nothing to lose that's always been comfortable giving personal info. I've said it before the ladies can have everything except my SS number and mothers maiden name but I draw the line after someone proves they are unreliable.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I guess a pretty good question, but the problem is what I would do in my situation does not apparently have wide application because:

1. No spouse to hide things from

2. Most recent girlfriend retired herself, would know if and when i saw someone

3. I don't make spur of the moment picks - I have always researched ladies pretty thoroughly BEFORE I call them

4. I am not new at this - first escort (preferred term then, call girl) I spent time with was over 30 years ago. So a short chat on the phone tells me volumes, but I don't know how to teach or explain it. Last time I tried someone called bs. meh.

5. family/friends finding out - life would be less drama without family. And friends would probably ask for a reference or how to go about seeing a pro.

So what I would do and what I would recommend someone else do are two entirely different things. Hence the each person has to establish their own level of risk they are comfy with. But generally speaking I would give her my hobby phone number and see what she asks for. A reference or two perhaps or offer to meet for coffee (paid), etc. not a problem. P411 request if she were a member, obviously. Real name, place of work, home address, real phone number - highly unlikely and definitely NOT recommended to anyone with something to lose. But for me, I might cause see above ..... I think I am a pretty good judge and have not much if anything to lose. :)

Dear boink don't close this thread yet I'm in the middle of eating right now. In about an hour and a half in going to pass my judgment on the case of the vigilante escort and the no courtesy creep. Actually make it 2 hours because I plan to drink before. Macho's judgment is fair and (fill in the blank).

You haven't been around long, have you? Otherwise you'd know what I'm talking about. Most here do.

Yes, guys who prank women are douchebags. BUT - outing is not an appropriate response. Surprised you missed that.

Or, are you just arguing to be arguing?

I do know what you are talking about, and it is lame to continue throwing it out as though it is remotely relevant.

Yeah, several posts ago I said and repeated, agree outing is not acceptable.

Did you catch it that time? Go ahead ..... just say "last word!!" so you can have it. :)