Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New to the area!

17 posts in this topic

Hello...

My name is Ella Rayne and I am totally new to the area and I am looking for new friends and people to show me around :)) 😉. I love Colorado and I am excited for my new journey here.. Please feel free to say hello and I look forward to talking to ya'll!

[snip]

Xoxo

E

Edited by Kaduk
Ad info

Hello...

My name is Ella Rayne and I am totally new to the area and I am looking for new friends and people to show me around :)) . I love Colorado and I am excited for my new journey here.. Please feel free to say hello and I look forward to talking to ya'll!

[snip]

Xoxo

E

Howdy darling...

Welcome to colorful Colorado. I've lived here 1yr short of 40 and I still haven't done everything or been every where here in Colorado. You'll have fun exploring the state I'm sure. Be careful though like many who came before you'll end up falling in love with the most beautiful state in the union and never want to leave. The thrill of standing on top of your first 14er is unreal.

BTW Kaduk probably already explained it when he slapped your hand but you can put your contact info in both your personal profile and in your signature line. Makes it easier for those who are curious to check you out.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Welcome to Colorado, I am certain you will love it here.

Thanks loves!!! I am already in love with this place! I'm here for good!!! Yes I had my slapped.. Hehe. I would of rather him slapped my booty instead :eek: Just Teasing... Kinda.

I will work on the icon and contact info this evening:)

Xoxo

E

P.s. Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Oh I definitely do! I am so ready for some warm weather now!!!

Welcome, and hope you have a great time. There are certainly a lot of fun things to do!:)

Welcome to Colorado Ella Rayne. If you haven't noticed, this is paradise!!

Do your initials 'ER' mean you care for certain emergency issues encountered by gentlemen?

We've been flirting with 90 for the past few weeks. 😎🔥🌵

Oh, you meant in CO 😜

Elrack3, yes it does mean emergency issues and it could also mean [snip}!

Edited by boink36
Advertising removed.

Holly

I know... There is so much I wanna do, that I don't know what to do first!

We've been flirting with 90 for the past few weeks. 😎🔥🌵

Oh, you meant in CO 😜

I didn't understand your joke. But I laughed anyways.

Hello...

My name is Ella Rayne and I am totally new to the area and I am looking for new friends and people to show me around :)) 😉. I love Colorado and I am excited for my new journey here.. Please feel free to say hello and I look forward to talking to ya'll!

[snip]

Xoxo

E

Hello. First thing I would do if I were you is buy a jacket, poncho, and tire chains. Then I would make list of things I would like to do will in Colorado . Then ge about half way and start fucking off. Because that's just me. Maybe you could do better and get all of them?

I didn't understand your joke. But I laughed anyways.

Just as I often don't understand yours. As a snow bird, I've been experiencing a heat wave.

welcome. Always room for another lady.