Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brilynn303

Outcall or Incall?

18 posts in this topic

I can't fathom inviting a stranger to my home for an illegal activity. Then again, you could say the exact same thing.

I would think incall is the vast preference, but I'm not an experienced hobbyist by any stretch.

Incalls in the Denver area.

Outcalls anywhere else.

Back in the days when I was both young and dumb I would do outcalls to my home. Haven't done that since the turn of the century; way too many wacky providers out there to do that any more. Outcalls when traveling are preferred because I wouldn't be walking into a LE sting in a strange city.

That's the danger for guys with incalls and the ladies for outcalls. LE likes to have complete control over sting situations. LE would hardly ever send a guy or lady cop into a strange building. Even with backup they have no idea what kind of "backup" the guy or lady they're trying to bust have hiding in the next room. In my home town where I know or know of most of the working ladies incalls while still not completely safe are safer.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I prefer outcalls, especially since I am only visiting at the moment.

Seems that I may be in the minority but I prefer outcall. I have no problem inviting a consenting adult to my home. Besides most of the ladies I visit with are located in "DTC", hate the drive :)

Back in the days when I was both young and dumb I would do outcalls to my home. Haven't done that since the turn of the century; way too many wacky providers out there to do that any more.

This. But more than turn of century.

Too many hookers that can't read. Had too many times where went to neighbor's door and knocked middle of the night vs my door. Plus dealing with scammers (cash dash, upsales, not even close to fake photos, etc).

With outcall, can bail, what with burner number, hobby e-mail, etc. when dealing with scammers. Legit-ish provider, will most likely go through with appointment. But even then, allows for putting up honest review, without pimp and or hooker plastering neighborhood or boards with my info (know provider that had that happen to them: someone put fliers in neigborhood about them; back in day, board member outed re: home address).

Not like I have to care, but still, don't want to deal with any awkwardness in hood.

This. But more than turn of century.

Ummm...What did you say?

Too many hookers that can't read. Had too many times where went to neighbor's door and knocked middle of the night vs my door. Plus dealing with scammers (cash dash, upsales, not even close to fake photos, etc).

With outcall, can bail, what with burner number, hobby e-mail, etc. when dealing with scammers. Legit-ish provider, will most likely go through with appointment. But even then, allows for putting up honest review, without pimp and or hooker plastering neighborhood or boards with my info (know provider that had that happen to them: someone put fliers in neigborhood about them; back in day, board member outed re: home address).

Not like I have to care, but still, don't want to deal with any awkwardness in hood.

Incall is almost all I do. I have seen only my ATF in my home when my SO has been out of town. I once rented a room for a local lady who does outcall only. This was very awkward when the hotel clerk looked at my license and said: "Oh, I see you live close to here so what brings you here?" I won't do that again.

"Oh' date=' I see you live close to here so what brings you here?" I won't do that again.[/quote']

Tell the clerk that you had a small electrical fire and the fire dept. said to get a room until it's repaired.

Your wife threw you out for a while.

Allergic to new carpet and getting it removed.

Just a few,of many, possibilities

Edited by Johnboy#1
Add

Tell the clerk that you had a small electrical fire and the fire dept. said to get a room until it's repaired.

Your wife threw you out for a while.

Allergic to new carpet and getting it removed.

Just a few,of many, possibilities

"None of your fucking business" is another possibility that comes to mind.

Too many hookers that can't read. Had too many times where went to neighbor's door and knocked middle of the night vs my door.

I suspect this has happened to me but I'm not sure.

However, this is why I have a "hobby name" in addition to a hobby phone, email address, etc. I can at least plead ignorance if my neighbors question me. Unless of course they watched the YL walk away from their door and then walk to my door and disappear for an hour. :)

Incall for me also, there are two ladies I have always wanted to see but they only do outcalls.

The reason I ask is because I have had such an increase of clients asking for outcall, [snip] Well this answers all of my questions :*)

Edited by Kaduk
content...