Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lilly Star

My Stay

19 posts in this topic

Hello I'm just wondering if there is any help I can find for "do not go" places in the DTC area! I've done the most research I've could, or at least I think so! I'm still kind of new at this and its actually taking me longer to get on track then expected!

Any help is appreciated!

Hi Lilly! The management at the Extended Stay formerly called The Homestead on the NW side of Belleview and Quebec frequently scans through the ads on BP and will call your room and ask you to leave if they recognize you in any of the provider advertisements. It is probably safe to assume that they are aware of other sites besides BP and therefore, I would avoid that hotel.

I have seen girls that have stayed there. There are probably a dozen places along Arapahoe Rd. That you can use.

I would stay away from Motel6

Well...Lol I don't belive I would be staying at a Motel to conduct Business!

So a Quality Inn and suites are pretty safe?

JMO but I would say, this is not too safe now.

Yep happened to me I booked a room at Extended Stay.. the guy acted suspicious like what's the point of your stay if you live down the street.. anyways he looked up my number & called me back and was like your number is up for solicitation. I was like oh really I wasn't aware thanks.. that was the one mentioned earlier. I'd probably avoid Laquinta on Arapahoe to. They do stings there. Trust I know & they work with the pigs.

like what's the point of your stay if you live down the street

If he's on to you then best to move on.

However if ever questioned, there are lots of reasons you might book a hotel near your house.

1) That's my old address on the ID and I don't have a new ID yet

2) I'm remodeling, the house is full of sawdust

3) Husband/wife kicked me out (start sniffling)

4) None of your fucking business, dickwad

I visited a lady in an extended stay and we got to chatting and I asked here about all of this and she told me that she told the desk clerk that she used to live in the area (hence the address on the ID), but had moved back in with her parents in (fill in blank), but got a great consulting gig in Denver (insert some area that you have expertise in) that she couldn't pass up so she needed a place to live for (fill in amount of time). She asked for a room in the back so it would be quiet (also so the front desk couldn't see who came and went).

Seemed to work for her.

I have seen quite a few ladies in the extended stays on Clinton Street, south of Arapahoe, north of County Line.

If he's on to you then best to move on.

However if ever questioned, there are lots of reasons you might book a hotel near your house.

1) That's my old address on the ID and I don't have a new ID yet

2) I'm remodeling, the house is full of sawdust

3) Husband/wife kicked me out (start sniffling)

4) None of your fucking business, dickwad

I prefer #4, LOL

5) water pipe burst, can't get repairs done til next week

6) found a skunk in my closet

7) having a fling

I prefer #4, LOL

7) having a fling

I like #4, too!

How about:

8) My lease has restrictions against meth labs

Summer, the other issue is that your personal number should not be published on hooker sites. Since it is, I would HIGHLY recommend getting a new personal number. It is your job to not only protect yourself, but your clients. This is not good business. Yes, they do check. You can get a separate personal line now through Google Voice, until you can secure an additional line.

I hate using hotels for incalls. My experience has been that using a 4 star or better is the best route. Using a separate business line, and not showing your face will help. You can bid on Hotwire or Priceline to get a lower rate.

Good luck love.

Summer, the other issue is that your personal number should not be published on hooker sites. Since it is, I would HIGHLY recommend getting a new personal number. It is your job to not only protect yourself, but your clients. This is not good business. Yes, they do check. You can get a separate personal line now through Google Voice, until you can secure an additional line.

I hate using hotels for incalls. My experience has been that using a 4 star or better is the best route. Using a separate business line, and not showing your face will help. You can bid on Hotwire or Priceline to get a lower rate.

Good luck love.

Holly why are you outting this provider? I mean posting that she is using her personal number

Edited by Kaduk
fixed quote

Yep happened to me I booked a room at Extended Stay.. the guy acted suspicious like what's the point of your stay if you live down the street..
anyways he looked up my number & called me back and was like your number is up for solicitation

I was like oh really I wasn't aware thanks.. that was the one mentioned earlier. I'd probably avoid Laquinta on Arapahoe to. They do stings there. Trust I know & they work with the pigs.

Holly should of linked directly to this post 303Summer;

She is not outting anyone just stating that Summer should not of used the same number to sign in to the hotel as she used for her Ad's....

Holly why are you outting this provider? I mean posting that she is using her personal number Wow

Holly should of linked directly to this post 303Summer;

She is not outting anyone just stating that Summer should not of used the same number to sign in to the hotel as she used for her Ad's....

Yes, this is true, I should have linked the response. Everyone knows I would never out a provider or anyone else LadyInWaiting. I was simply offering advice to the op and a poster on keeping themselves and their clients safe.

Nice try though....:rolleyes:

Do you have a budget on what you can or want to pay for a room. Sounds like you do. If so, Go on 3rd party sites like Expedia, Priceline, or Booking.com.

I prefer #4, LOL

7) having a fling

I suggest a better version of #5:

5) my pipes are clogged and I am getting them fixed (works for a man or a woman)