Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ideomar

Has anyone experienced that at the asian massage parlors?

25 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if the topic has already been discussed. I have been few time at the AMPS specially when some girls I visit regularly are not available. The massage is always awesome since those Asian girls know their job. Unfortunately the finish is always a nightmare because it is harsh and brutal . In addition, they put pressure so much on my d.... that at the end it aches. I think I will stop receiving HE at those places because I don't want to have an injury down there I will not be able to justify...:mad:

All the AMPs in northern colorado are legit, officer. But seriously, it's true that many Asian ladies attack the member like it's a virulent enemy. Not all. Tell her to slow down and be gentle. Give direction.

If you still can't find an AMP, choose from one of the many independent providers in our fair state. They will give you a gentle hand job that lasts a half hour if you want it and/or need it.

I've had very pleasant experiences at an AMP, and I've had horrible. All depends on the girl.

Seriously, it's possible to break it?? Perhaps she felt threatened by the beast?

I've had very pleasant experiences at an AMP, and I've had horrible. All depends on the girl.

This has been my experience, mostly good, with wide variations in style and delivery. :)

+100

had to explain to one gal after she had a hold of me that it wasn't coming off and she needed to quit trying to take it with her...

just do a little coaching and they can work any muscle just the way you like...

Thanks for an honest post, that's information about AMPs I don't recall reading before. It really seems like you'd be better off staying away from those places - at least the ones you've visited - if the attendants can't provide a HE that's actually H(appy).

I'm not sure if the topic has already been discussed. I have been few time at the AMPS specially when some girls I visit regularly are not available. The massage is always awesome since those Asian girls know their job. Unfortunately the finish is always a nightmare because it is harsh and brutal . In addition, they put pressure so much on my d.... that at the end it aches. I think I will stop receiving HE at those places because I don't want to have an injury down there I will not be able to justify...:mad:

I have always had very good FS experiences at AMP's. Except for one which I reviewed. And she wouldn't even touch my thingy. I do not reviews good AMP's because I don't want LE ruining a good thing.

I typically visit AMP's as an "emergency back up" plan.

Oh as far as touch, coaching is advised. I always tell them I prefer a light touch.

I have always had very good FS experiences at AMP's. Except for one which I reviewed. And she wouldn't even touch my thingy. I do not reviews good AMP's because I don't want LE ruining a good thing.

Oh as far as touch, coaching is advised. I always tell them I prefer a light touch.

+1 on both thoughts (FS & reviews)

Guess I've been lucky. Of the 3, count 'em, THREE AMP's I've encountered, and two of them on a regular basis, they all had a firm, but pleasant touch. Lots of oil helps.

PRECISELY. Never, oh never, rat these places out. Just don't. Talk about the independents, but AMPs are low-hanging fruit for LE. All the AMPs in Fort Collins, fortunately, are legit, so no problems here.

I go there strictly for the massage which is done wonderfully by a pretty, well trained lady. All of them licensed to the extent of CO law and so on.......

Anything more is against the law, and I'm a law abiding person.

Give the guy a break. The OP was asking a legitimate question. He was trying to figure out how to crack the oriental code. Send a PM if you have something to offer.

Ok, a serious answer. I don't think TOB is a good forum for spa reviews and the old SOWET site had that nitch, back in the day. I won't review them here for the reasons others stated. Plus the turnover is high and you need to sample places until you find what and who you like. Then repeat business with her before she moves on brings high reward. The opening comment on this string about dangerous force used is false and very rare. If it occurred ever you simply tell the same thing you tell your wife... slow down a little honey.

The opening comment on this string about dangerous force used is false and very rare.

In Colorado Springs, most of the AMP women are so old that rigor mortis is setting in. That is why they grab your dick so hard!

:D

COSguy, What a poor statement you made by saying :"the opening comment on this string about dangerous force is false and very rare." What do you know about my personal experience? I'm not here to make up stories. If you read the entire thread you will see that some people had similar bad experience. In addition I have not requested a review of spas on the public forum because too dangerous. There is more appropriate mean to convey this type of info( PM). Now if somebody knows some good spas and want to share the info ,feel free to pm.

COSguy, What a poor statement you made by saying :"the opening comment on this string about dangerous force is false and very rare."

Bullshit. There's a big difference between uncomfortable and dangerous. COSGuy was spot on.

Now if somebody knows some good spas and want to share the info ,feel free to pm.

How convenient. Would you like one of us to drive you there too? :cool:

www.rubmaps.com is a good resource. I have found their info to be accurate, but unfortunately that info has also got some places closed down.

To bad they don't take different payment methods other than actual Visa or Master Card. No prepaid, gift cards or AmEx. They told me to explain charges as satellite maps. Don't think that will fly with the person who would see that on the bank statement. Oh well.

No prepaid, gift cards or AmEx. They told me to explain charges as satellite maps. Don't think that will fly with the person who would see that on the bank statement. Oh well.

Yeah, charge card is bad all around for this. There was a case, back in the 90s, where Feds took an owner of several AMPs in the Denver area to court. Tax evasion, money laundering, trafficking, etc. Usual charges. Per a "Post" news story at the time, the prosecutors brought some schmuck into court to testify re: services rendered. Guy was tracked down by his credit card spending, several hundreds per visit on his credit card. At times, $1,000+ per visit.

Ideomar.... apologies for my wording that labeled your experience as 'false'. I misread and thought you meant they are all like that, but you didnt. Fork... your comments are great, and made me laugh. Yep, they are usually older and I suspect when too old for NYC, LA, Vegas, etc., they come to places like this. But I will say despite that, I've enjoyed way too many and some faves are definitely 40s+.

IFork... your comments are great, and made me laugh. Yep, they are usually older and I suspect when too old for NYC, LA, Vegas, etc., they come to places like this. But I will say despite that, I've enjoyed way too many and some faves are definitely 40s+.

Yes, and I hope my little age joke didn't offend anyone (other than the AMP managers, who I hope I did offend). I wouldn't be so harsh on them if every single ad they post on BP wasn't of a 19 year old hottie. If they would post some honest photos I would be nicer.

No worries COSguy. This is a nice forum where we share our ideas and hobby experience. I have pleasure reading your comment.