Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barbi Dahl

As With All Good Things....

19 posts in this topic

Greetings Everyone....

I wish to personally thank each and every one of you who has helped me to have a better lifestyle than I would have otherwise had...Please know it is greatly appreciated as was the time we shared together...Each of you is a very special person and I am blessed to have the opportunity to have met you and to have shared the one thing in life which is more valuable than gold or diamonds, that is time...

However, it seems the time has come that as with all good things, this for me is now too coming to an end too...I have a business opportunity that requires me to relocate outside of the Denver Metro area, so unfortunately I will be leaving soon, late next week actually...It is possible I could return but I am not sure at this time when exactly that might be, maybe next month, next week, next year or possible I wont be back anytime soon, right now I am not sure...But it does seem for now that the time has come I must bid you all, adieu...

It has been an honor and pleasure to have the chance to meet each and every one of you.....

Have a wonderful day and a beautiful life...

Barbi

Thank you....Well I wont be leaving [Colorado], just the Denver area soon...I will be residing in Colorado Springs but for many of my friends here that might as well be another country as far as that goes...I just want to thank everyone for all they have done for me over the years...

I wish everyone the best in Denver and maybe I shall see you before I go but if not know that I will never forget the wonderful things each of you has done for me and it is appreciated...

Edited by The Oxymoron
snip-advertising

Good luck, Barbi! I hope you are treated as kindly as you've treated your clients. :)

215px-AClassActLogo.jpg

That's was so sweet! Good luck on your new business venture!

I hope everything is wonderful for you from here on out !!!

Awesome for your next chapter in life Barbi! And I like the Springs area. Don't be a stranger and check in on us and say Hi from time to tim. Slainte!!:D:):o

Good luck, and best wishes to you. I know you will be missed.:)

Once again you all have filled with heart with warmth and came close to bringing a tear to my eye with your thoughts of kindness and well wishes for the future...Again you have proven to be a source of kindness and support over the years...

There have been many days I was having a bad day and would stop in just to read about how everyone else was doing and it never failed to bring a smile to my face and make my day just a little bit better coming here to our secret place...That always made it very special and over the years despite the fact some of us may have never met, many of you have actually become more than friends but instead almost like a rather dysfunctional but enduring special family...While to a few think this seems a bit insulting but please know it is anything but that and for those who have come to know me completely understand this is meant as the highest compliment to all here...It is a wonderful feeling to know that I will always have my special family and friends here as I do...

Denver shall always be my home and I shall be back on occasion to visit...Please know it is a two way street and if ever you find yourself in Colorado Springs, please feel free to look me up...It is always an honor and pleasure to see my friends here and that will never change no matter what road we may find ourselves on in the future...

Thank you all again <snip> Be well and best wishes to each and every one of you here...:cool:

Edited by Kaduk
specifics...

Thank you all again for your words of kindness and honestly I must confess that I am a bit nervous about the move but hopeful that it will be the right thing for the time being anyway...While I am certain there are a few here who would happy to see me leave but if things do not work out, as 2Big said, "I'll be back..." Well I will still be in this forum so I can keep the conversations even more lively than they already are....

I never said I was retiring just thst I am moving from Denver to Colorado Springs, so while I am not going to be as close as I was before, i shall not prevent me from return to Denver on occasion to visit with my special friends here....:eek: So as much as I dont like saying this, 2Big is right :eek:...I'll Be Back...;) Just giving you a hard time 2Big, you have always been a source of entertainment here :) ...I have found this a very fascinating place over the years and dont see that changing much in the future :rolleyes:....

I will be in Denver for another week and then I am off to the Springs....:cool: