Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KellyKiss

Help: Newbie to TOB

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am new to this board. I would love any help and suggestions on how to work this site. Where to post ads, Where to post photos, chat, or discussion boards?:rolleyes:

Hey guys, I am new to this board. I would love any help and suggestions on how to work this site. Where to post ads, Where to post photos, chat, or discussion boards?:rolleyes:

Welcome to TOB, These guys are fun, chipper and super happy when they get to see sexxy girls like your self!

Your so HOT I love it. :D:D:D:D

Spanks Kelly Kisse,

Nikki

Damn straight she's hot and she is a "verified" slut! Although a verified "whore" might be more accurate, but now we're getting into the subtle differences between whores and sluts. But I digress.

Welcome to the board pretty lady, I'm sure you will get lots of playtime......:D

Your website asks if I've seen your menu, but your menu isn't on your website, so I guess that answer is no. Also, no rates on there. So I'm guessing if I call, er no phone number, so email, it's going to be a free dinner party or something?

Your website asks if I've seen your menu,

but your menu isn't on your website, so I guess that answer is no.

Also, no rates on there. So I'm guessing if I call, er no phone number, so email, it's going to be a free dinner party or something?

I've noticed a few provider Ads that do not indicate menu's or rates;

• These such provider Ads all seem to have the same thing in common;

AnD
that is the providers are verified through P411.

I am sure they figure you will get that info through P411, this way the providers can stay under the radar on such things.

Another thing would be that many of the providers are traveling in & out of Denver, so are more accustomed to P411....

Also noticed in this case through her web-site there is a review button, which will garner some of the info you are inquiring about

Thanks for welcoming me guys. [snip}

Edited by boink36
Advertising removed.