Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How Kinky Are You?

41 posts in this topic

Here's the result of my survey:

"You like it rough, different and kinky. So bring out the whips and chains, spank you very much!"

:o

My results

Kink-Curious: You're not a total prude and have no trouble trying out new things that may turn you or your partner on. Bring out those fuzzy cuffs and melted chocolate!

:P

You like it rough, different and kinky. So bring out the whips and chains, spank you very much! Hmmm, don't know about the whips and chains.

You like it rough and kinky. It is all Justina's fault she started it!!!!!!!!!!

:)

You're a pure lover with no need for all those whips and chains fuss in your bed. Experimenting with new things can make things new and exciting, but love-making can be great when it's just simple! You're not into fetishes or kinks, and prefer to keep your sex life classy and kink-free. Good for you!

Not kinky at all. You're a pure lover with no need for all those whips and chains fuss in your bed.

Gotta say that result didn't surprise me at all.

You like it rough, different and kinky. So bring out the whips and chains, spank you very much!

No surprise there! I blame my Mister Grey....sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me

I'm liking the different results from everyone. :D

it says I like it rough and kinky bring out the chains. I say no way on the chains

I have been to The Sanctuary (not recently) few years back with little participation and what is considered kinky in this test is kind of vanilla in comparison.

I have been to The Sanctuary (not recently) few years back with little participation and what is considered kinky in this test is kind of vanilla in comparison.

I have yet to visit.

I agree, some of these were/are very tame. I believe the 50 Shades phenomenon has mellowed it down. It's created interest in Kink but it's skewed it.

Yawn.

Most of these aren't kinks but the standard boring stuff that every house wife in Duluth does on the weekends.

Food? Spanking? Handcuffs? Come on.....

Yawn.

Most of these aren't kinks but the standard boring stuff that every house wife in Duluth does on the weekends.

Damn, I need to get down to Duluth.

You like it rough, different and kinky. Were my results but I have to disagree.

Vigorous, enthusiastic and calorie burning, yes. Rough? Not really, for either her or me. Different and kinky? Well I'll have to go along with 2big on this one. You'd have to be having a very vanilla kind of sex life to consider anything on that survey to be kinky now a days. Now a gerbil up the bung hole(thanks to South Park)...that's kinky.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Mine said: You like it rough, very different and kinky. So bring out the whips and chains, spank you very much!

You like it rough, different and kinky. So bring out the whips and chains, spank you very much!

kinkster, however, I also agree that this is a pretty vanilla test...seems like more the normal experimentation me and my girlfriends did in college lol...at least from the discussions we had regarding what we did with our SO's at the time!

Hey, 2Big, you leave those housewifes in Duluth alone! I might just have a cousin up there who is a housewife.....ROFLMAO!

Yawn.

Hey, 2Big, you leave those housewifes in Duluth alone! I might just have a cousin up there who is a housewife.....ROFLMAO!

You will be surprised about kinky stuff taking place in small towns in nowhere , I met a woman from tiny town in Kansas and what she told me would make New York city a tame city.

My wife took the test and the result spit out a question along the lines of: "In what convent do you currently reside?"

If I could just find a girl who knows how to dirty talk, I'd be a happy camper.

I get kinkier in a relationship as it moves forward and trust is established. With that in mind I answered the question like an established relationship and got this

"Not Kinky At All"

Knew this would be it when I saw it was an option

"You like it rough, different and kinky. So bring out the whips and chains, spank you very much!"

Considering how much I enjoy toys I kind of expected this.