Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigDan

The Sweet Smell of Pussy on my Breath

18 posts in this topic

What is old, wrinkled and smells like Ginger? (Hint - if you are too young to know, Google Ginger Rodgers)

Answer: Fred Astaire's Face.

One of my favorite activities is DATY - The perfect smoothness, the responsive tongue touch, the visuals, the sweet taste. Even a perfectly clean pussy has a subtle taste and an odor. After a wonderful session of snatch munching, I savor the lingering smell on my breath as I drive home allowing me to continue to enjoy the time together. However once I get home, this odor would have consequences with my SO. Does any one else have similar concerns?

I have found that sometime the juicy smell lingers even after a good face washing. If you have a similar issue, what do you do to mitigate the odor?

What I have found works is when I pull into the garage, I pop the hood on my car to "check my oil". Then I take some gasoline from the lawn mower gas can and dab some on my face like aftershave. It works very time.

Altoids! Before I get home I make sure to drink water and munch a couple of Altoids. They are strong enough to mask any smell.

How I get the ball smell off my face:

Wash face with soap and water

Make up remover cloth

lotion my now dry cheeks

brush teeth

strong mouth wash

Wanna kiss me yet? :P

Well I saw one guy who said he got a burger on his way home and made sure he rubbed the wrapper on his face. Another said that he spilled a dribble of gas on his clothes. I have heard that a strong cup of coffee helps too. Just a few suggestions.

Gum, Breath Mints, a light meal with lots of order (onions on a burger for example).

Well I saw one guy who said he got a burger on his way home and made sure he rubbed the wrapper on his face and clothes. Another said that he spilled a dribble of gas on his clothes...
Both recommendations have saved my hide, and I thank/thanked you for these suggestions Melissa! ;)

Walk in with a Long John Silvers bag....your covered.

Good old unscented Febreeze always does a good job neutralizing odor on clothes. Sen-sen is a super powerful breath mint and will cover any smell on your breath, I also think lavender does some good things for neutralizing odor in the mouth too. Most importantly drink lots of water to help flush out your system and work up a sweat!

Hell, I won't even wash my face or hands if I have been doing it with my wife. Too damn sweet. As for doing that with ASPs, well the scent and taste of latex is not my thing. All that said, Altoids are a good start.

The reason the odor lingers is because come of the juices made it up your nostrils. I, too, love it. I guess you need to rinse your nose out.

Gasoline!? Jeeze. That's pretty intense. Just stop for Thai on the way home. Get the extra hot. And a couple cigs. Maybe a glass of scotch. Nobody will be the wiser.

If she is not bi , she would not notice....just kidding of course.

I like Luce's suggestion...lavender and it is also help you calm down . Evolution equipped women with unbelievable body languge reading ability.

Somebody in marketing business for gums should use this scenario as a theme for commercial.

Any body on TOB works for Madison avenue ad company ?

my cut is 20%.

Good strong black coffee on the drive home and altoids before I walk in the door. It has worked so far....

Me recently: "Sorry my mind wandered! Could you repeat the question please?" As I thoughtfully stroke the goatee on each side of my mouth while savoring the smells on my fingers and face from a lunch time quickie with a totally fantastic gal.

Nothing kills a smell like smoking a cigar with your windows rolled up.

Also, a membership to 24 hour fitness has saved me a few times. Walk in, take a shower, put on new clothes. Or, walk in, work your ass off, then take a shower, put your dirty clothes back on. I have walked in, with no towel, no extra clothes and taken a shower and put them back on wet.

LOL: It is in your nose! Years ago, I would go home and have a "nooner" and freak out because I could smell pussy....the reality is that once you have washed our face, it is only discernible to YOU!

Wannabebad: you are hysterically funny!

Seriously now, I would recommend a shower with lots of soap and maybe even shampoo, then get a small bowl. Fill it with mouthwash. Soak your lower face in the mouthwash for at least 15 seconds. Then rinse your mouth with mouthwash and you're ready to go home.

How I get the ball smell off my face:

Wash face with soap and water

Make up remover cloth

lotion my now dry cheeks

brush teeth

strong mouth wash

Wanna kiss me yet?

You bet Justina. Wet, deep, slowly, and on both sets of lips