Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meganrae28

Ha ha

31 posts in this topic

Best email I've gotten all week:

Hey Megan. Was wondering If you ever do free rubs? I'm a cute guy and could really use one but kinda broke right now. Thanks John

Should I ask him what kind of skateboards he has to trade? Or just ask for pics?

Sounds like this man is really down on his luck. Why don't give the poor fellow a rub no handy. To even things out ask him to bring groceries he can pay with his food stamps. You can cook the food. Then bam you bake a cake and eat it too. You know because your fantasy about cooking and what not.

A friend of a friend was homeless and would ask out cute girls passing by anyway. Eventually one of them married him.

You never know.

I ended up telling him I may trade if he can repair my door frame and my dishwasher rack.

Geecue, I already blew you for ninja lessons and a George Foreman grill... but I will consider a unicorn.

I ended up telling him I may trade if he can repair my door frame and my dishwasher rack.

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." Red Green

fantastic, megan, we should make a deal on a trade from something, do i get bonus points for being in college, especially because we pay a shit ton of money for a stupid piece of paper

Hey Megan. Was wondering If you ever do free rubs? I'm a cute guy and could really use one but kinda broke right now. Thanks John

I think he needs to be choked out like in one of your videos.

Megan, we get all kinds of requests. That was as good as one that I found in my inbox this week.

"Dear Jez, how much would you charge me and my friends to just look at your chest"?

I have 34 b's.:o:D

That one has mine beat. For that one I would want my car detailed.

Megan, we get all kinds of requests. That was as good as one that I found in my inbox this week.

"Dear Jez, how much would you charge me and my friends to just look at your chest"?

I have 34 b's.:o:D

Bartering hmmm.

Ain't nuffin wrong with a little networking! I found me a Motorcycle Mechanic a few months back. Guess who has 3 working bikes now? Currently searching/saving for my 4th! :cool:

He sounds like a really cool guy. You 2 should hang out.

Yeah right, Ink, because these ladies love hanging out with "broke" guys.

you guys are so mean, maybe he is down on is luck, and yes it sucks

fantastic, megan, we should make a deal on a trade from something, do i get bonus points for being in college, especially because we pay a shit ton of money for a stupid piece of paper

Got that beat, in the military paying for college.

Got that beat, in the military paying for college.

She-it boys, don't you guys realize that we hookers are trying to pay for education also? Just saying........:D

Best email I've gotten all week:

Should I ask him what kind of skateboards he has to trade? Or just ask for pics?

I offer tutoring in behavioral economics....knowing you are the intellectual type , I am keeping my finger crossed.

as an alternative , would you consider debating the purpose of life ?

Bartering hmmm.

I am all over the bartering idea. We all have something to bring to the table. It is hard to set up and to get the timing right. I can fix your car, your house, weld your trailer back together, but if it's broke, you need it fixed now, I am 200 miles away.

Maybe ladies should include in their ads. "trades considered for....."

I don't remember who it was but before summer started one lady put in a request for a working AC unit. I was impressed by that, LOL

I am all over the bartering idea. We all have something to bring to the table. It is hard to set up and to get the timing right. I can fix your car, your house, weld your trailer back together, but if it's broke, you need it fixed now, I am 200 miles away.

I'm pretty handy too. But, what is a fair rate of exchange. Pretty sure it wouldn't be one hour for one hour. If so, sign me up for a few hours per week...

I am guessing a fair exchange rate might be more like 4 or 5 hours for 1 hour???

I know one civilian gal who always seems to have a new boyfriend with the skills necessary for whatever house or car project she needs done that month. She's just lucky I guess.

I am guessing a fair exchange rate might be more like 4 or 5 hours for 1 hour???

I'm sure it depends on the cost of the service. If you're a plastic surgeon who does breast implants, you can probably get many hours of her time for 1 hour of yours. If you do yardwork, not so much.

I'm sure it depends on the cost of the service. If you're a plastic surgeon who does breast implants, you can probably get many hours of her time for 1 hour of yours.

Bucket List Request ^^^

imwhoim, that is a VERY GOOD point. But not FANTASTIC.

change. Pretty sure it wouldn't be one hour for one hour. If so, sign me up for a few hours per week...

I know one civilian gal who always seems to have a new boyfriend with the skills necessary for whatever house or car project she needs done that month. She's just lucky I guess.

You definitely get points in my book for knowing how to spell college.

I'm sure it depends on the cost of the service. If you're a plastic surgeon who does breast implants, you can probably get many hours of her time for 1 hour of yours. If you do yardwork, not so much.

I don't care what any one has to say about yard work that is detrimental. I call it " cheap therapy". Works for me.

have bartered in the past ... had an extra laptop sitting around.... then a few hours later... a big grin...

I don't care what any one has to say about yard work that is detrimental. I call it " cheap therapy". Works for me.

Jez, you can come over to my house and I'll let you engage in all the "cheap therapy" you want. In return, you can give me the kind of therapy you know I like:D

I just received a text saying "Do you wanna come kick it at my crib? I'm 23 and don't have like any money but all the booze and things in the world. You are so fucking gorgeous" lol