Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aperfectstranger

Question for the ladies??

24 posts in this topic

I was reading an advertisement for a provider and at the bottom of her page it said that she posted positive reviews for her gentlemen visitors. Is there such a site? I always assumed bad visitors were dealt with by word of mouth. I got the impression that this was more then an o.k. on P411, but I assume so I could be wrong.

I was reading an advertisement for a provider and at the bottom of her page it said that she posted positive reviews for her gentlemen visitors. Is there such a site? I always assumed bad visitors were dealt with by word of mouth. I got the impression that this was more then an o.k. on P411, but I assume so I could be wrong.

Probably just her way of saying "generous men only".

We all know what that means. :cool:

There are blacklists that hookers put up stuff about johns that they don't care for but never heard of a sote that puts up positive reports on johns.

Is there a provider-only formum on TOB? Maybe it is there?

There are blacklists that hookers put up stuff about johns that they don't care for but never heard of a sote that puts up positive reports on johns.

:)Don't worry guys. We are not reviewing you to each other. I think what she meant to say was - r-e-f-e-r-e-n-c-e-s, she gives good references. Generally when a provider asks me for a reference on a guy. if he is a lot of fun, I generally will tell her that.

So really guys, nothing to worry your pretty little heads about.:P

Women. Sheesh

Me: Honey whats wrong? Her: Nothing. Truth: something is wrong

Me: Hey babe....gonna play a round of golf. Her: Fine. Truth:Not fine! DO NOT GO

OP: Hey, do you ladies talk about us behind our backs.....like reviews and stuff?

Ladies:

:)Don't worry guys........So really guys, nothing to worry your pretty little heads about.:P

Dudes, we're screwed.

Naughty Reviews amongst others recently started this feature. For how long, how successful remains to be seen. And no, not endorsing site ..... just answering question.

Wow! Now the customer is geting rated by the resturant.

Wow! Now the customer is geting rated by the resturant.

Don't worry, I'm sure all the beta orbiters are getting 5 star reviews. Yes, there is a place in the world for beta orbiters, but why pay to be one!

Anywho, here is the app the OP was asking about:

Now you know what your ATF REALLY thinks of you!

I have been told that for the ladies on Date-Check, they have the option to list Highly Recommended, Recommended, and other categories. One of the ladies will have to list the other categories. Personally, I think this is a good idea, considering the anonymity of the hobby.

Personally, I think this is a good idea, considering the anonymity of the hobby.

I disagree......like the provider review system, a client review system would be fraught with inaccuracies and abuse. This is a business, and a cut-throat one at that.

Consider.......I own Mr.Bubbles clean-it shop. The janitorial service down the road, Joes clean n shine, has the biggest account in town: Acme Consolidated. Over the janitorial services convention luncheon, I hear Joe complaining about what a pain it is working with Acme. I "accidentaly" hit the record feature on my android. Next sales call, I play the recording for the CEO of Acme. Bingo......Joe loses the account and I get it.

Does anyone here doubt that client reviews would be any different than this?

Even a "recommended" vs a "highly recommended" rating could result in hurt feelings........much like a "fantastic" vs a "very good."

Next sales call, I play the recording for the CEO of Acme. Bingo......Joe loses the account and I get it.

I hope you don't think everyone in the world operates like this. I surely don't.

If the ladies wanna rate us, I'm not gonna complain. We do it to them! :)

Ok here is my situation. I went on a date very nice hotel 4 star.after our session we went down to the bar for drinks. In the conversation she mentions her friend(another ASP) had done a reverse john look up on my hobby phone #. And one girl stated I was very rough with her. This just blew me away. This was not my first session with this provider and she confided in telling me. She quickly defended me and said she would attempt to post a rebuttal for me. So with that in mind I question how many providers that I wanted to see would not see me becuase I "was to rough" I won't name them but there were some very nice providers that would not see me I have no right to ask why but it is always at the back of my mind.

I hope you don't think everyone in the world operates like this.

Of course not. But there will always be those.....say 10-20%...... who use and abuse the system. This will put others at a disadvantage.

Ok here is my situation. I went on a date very nice hotel 4 star.after our session we went down to the bar for drinks. In the conversation she mentions her friend(another ASP) had done a reverse john look up on my hobby phone #. And one girl stated I was very rough with her. This just blew me away. This was not my first session with this provider and she confided in telling me. She quickly defended me and said she would attempt to post a rebuttal for me. So with that in mind I question how many providers that I wanted to see would not see me becuase I "was to rough" I won't name them but there were some very nice providers that would not see me I have no right to ask why but it is always at the back of my mind.

Q.E.D.

If the ladies wanna rate us, I'm not gonna complain. We do it to them! :)

Service providers posting reviews on clients?

That's a new one.... :cool:

I disagree......like the provider review system, a client review system would be fraught with inaccuracies and abuse. This is a business, and a cut-throat one at that.

Consider.......I own Mr.Bubbles clean-it shop. The janitorial service down the road, Joes clean n shine, has the biggest account in town: Acme Consolidated. Over the janitorial services convention luncheon, I hear Joe complaining about what a pain it is working with Acme. I "accidentaly" hit the record feature on my android. Next sales call, I play the recording for the CEO of Acme. Bingo......Joe loses the account and I get it.

Does anyone here doubt that client reviews would be any different than this?

Even a "recommended" vs a "highly recommended" rating could result in hurt feelings........much like a "fantastic" vs a "very good."

Who is to say that any available rating/review system is the same as TOB? If it is as Double Oaked says maybe the gents are merely just labeled as recommended to see and I would guess it's not available for the guys to see. I like that idea it is so helpful and if it is kept private then no ones feelings can be hurt. For the record I think it's a good idea that the ladies can't see their reviews. I like to know that I have them and I wont deny that I like to read them but ultimately I think all that stuff should be kept private.

There are lots of things that about the review/reference system that can be disadvantageous for everyone. There are guys that fib, there are guys that selectively review and ladies that selectively provide references, there are reviews that are so overblown that they are just ridiculous and not all red flags are the same for ladies when providing references. Reviews and references are abused and manipulated by all in many ways but there is truth to them and they are still incredibly helpful.

Being able to write a "review" for a gent would allow a lady to provide a future reference while the memory is still fresh. That would solve more problems then it would create.

Being able to write a "review" for a gent would allow a lady to provide a future reference while the memory is still fresh. That would solve more problems then it would create.

Review: A profitable hour with Mr.Bubble

Client: Mr Bubble

Hair: Yes, especially on his ears.

Appearance: Average height and weight

Demeanor: polite to the point of being timid and deferential.

Details: As I opened the door to my incall and first saw Bubbles, I could feel the gorge rising in my throat, but he wasn't so hideous that I wasn't able to fight it back down.

Bubbles entered my incall, furtively and nervously glancing around like a trapped weasel, and I asked him to get comfortable. He dropped the envelope, which made a satisfying plop as it hit the table, and got naked. I fought an urge to gouge out my eyes....I'll never be able to unsee that. Bubbles kisses like a gagging goldfish and eats pussy like a bull terrier at a water dish. He's hung like a hamster, and was in, out, and done in 30 seconds.

I hardly knew he was there!

After he left, I counted the envelope and found out he tipped. I came 3 times.

Recommendation: Fantastic....the best I ever had.

You just know that any client that gets a rating less than " fantsatic " will whine to the mods.

you can be white listed on ter, which is like a positive review. this would be the same as an okay on p411.

Ok, that was fucking funny right there, I don't care who you are!

+1

I agree! I'm honestly in tears over this!!! :D

I agree! I'm honestly in tears over this!!! :D

You forgot the parts about Dining At The YMCA and the Go Flaccid Experience.