Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guiltypleasures007

Why do you Hobby?

53 posts in this topic

"Why do I provide?"

Because I'm a voyerist. Nothing more exciting than watching you shaking and sweating because you just fulfilled a fantasy. :P

Plus, I actually get to meet some interesting people. Power of NetWorking!!!

A co-worker told me about the 3 Fs rule. If it floats, flies or fucks, rent it, don't buy it.

like some of the other guys i don't have any problems meeting girls or anything like that... i'm single, successful, good looking - i just don't like to deal with the bullshit. Its exciting, its always kind of scary because you don't know whats on the other side, if its a trap or something like that - and then sometimes it can be really fun. i hate emotionless providers. :cool:

I hobby because I can and I enjoy it. Not too complicated for me.

+1

1. Banging a hooker avoids me hitting on that intern and being served with a sexual harrassment suit.

2. I don't want to wait for a second date before I tap that azz.:cool:

I'm in a similar situation to you. I had a long term relationship end in 2010 and it took me a long time to get over it. I tried to get back out in the dating world and it was just one rejection after another. Caught a coworker (married) at lunch with another girl one day and he introduced me to this secret world on condition that I'd keep it all hush hush. Very glad he did. It's hard to admit it, but I probably wouldn't get laid at this point without the hobby, which explains why I'm nearing mid 30s without kids and not married (a male in my situation is a redflag I've come to learn). I have accepted I won't get to have a family and will probably just enjoy the hobby for as long as possible and travel around the world seeing different cultures.

Maybe one day I'll meet that girl who actually is into me for a long term thing. Until that happens... I'll stick with the hobby.

Thanks to all the females here that offer hobby services. Don't know what I'd do without you.

Dew

Plain and simple it was to loose the stupid v-card that had been built up in my head as being such a big deal, yes it was a big deal, and it still is but at least it is done with,some of you guys are most likely gonna laugh or make fun of that fact, but whatever. How long will I do this for, i have no idea. But i am done with different young ladies, I'm sticking to a select few, This is kinda off topic but anyways, I feel old but I'm only 28, now I do it just for experience and trying out different girls. I have basically never dated girls, no actual girlfriend, so sad but I want to change that, which is really strange because I love everything about Women ever since i was young.

Finding women to date at my age is much harder than i thought it was going to be. My perspective on the types of women i thought i liked has really changed too because of this, such as it is really funny how i always thought i liked DD fake tits, blond hair, blue eyed women, But in reality this has changed. I no longer look at these girls the same , i idolized them because of this, don't get me wrong i'm sure most are very nice and are great people. I can tell you it has helped with my confidence, I will walk up to any girl and say hi now, before this i would of just walked past, regardless if i liked her on not. One thing i did not expect to happen was to actually talk to the girls about the industry and their personal lives. Sometimes we talk for 30 minutes, which i guess you could say is another reason i like this, just getting to meet a new person is fun to me, yea the adult activities are nice but its not the be all and end all , This might sound stupid but it was the best thing i have ever done. :)

Are you sure you are on the right board? All the johns on here are mid 30s, great looking, body of a greek god, well endowed and able to provide all hookers with multiple orgasms and only see hookers to avoid the entanglements of dating. At least that is what I read in most of the posts here.

+++ getting' up there! Sounds like my story as well. The joy of having sex with a woman who enjoys it (young or not so young) keeps me coming back.

+++ getting' up there! Sounds like my story as well. The joy of having sex with a woman who enjoys it (young or not so young) keeps me coming back.

You meant "who pretends to enjoy it."

What other board would that be? Dating sites are a total pain in the ass and a waste of time. Typically months of emails back and forth which tends to end in them flaking out on me. I don't blame them really. Girls on dating sites have like 50-100 guys emailing them a day.

Meetups can be a good place to meet women, but again, it's a LOT of work to get from that point to sex. The hobby just cuts all the bullshit out of the process.

Are you sure you are on the right board? All the johns on here are mid 30s, great looking, body of a greek god, well endowed and able to provide all hookers with multiple orgasms and only see hookers to avoid the entanglements of dating. At least that is what I read in most of the posts here.

ah no pitbull, some of us love it

Nice to see you are back posting again mtndew ;)

Gotta say, this has been an interesting thread to follow! It's nice to see some of you getting real with yourselves, and... some of you getting delusional with yourselves too haha.

Suppose for me, it's just an uncomplicated way to spend some time with a lovely lady! I'm the type of guy who gets way too engrossed in his work, so a lot of the time, it's difficult to pursue a steady relationship. This makes it so that I don't have to miss out on some of the finer things in life. Simple as that.

It would appear to some that the main reason behind this hobby is the guy’s personal insecurities, and I’m no exception ….

It would appear to some that the main reason behind this hobby is the guy’s personal insecurities

this, pretty much.

Why do you hobby?

In the simplest terms with the easiest definitions because I can.

No interest in a real relationship at this point.

No FWB opportunities which won't get complicated.

Bored with 6 months of self gratification.

Plus real women just smell so good and I like to see them smile!

It would appear to some that the main reason behind this hobby is the guy’s personal insecurities, and I’m no exception ….

Hard to admit, but yes that's probably correct.

In addition, I find it difficult to keep them interested over the long term. Short term is not too difficult, but long term just hasn't worked out for me.

The hobby is speed dating with ALL the benefits and without complications.

The hobby is speed dating with ALL the benefits and without complications.

The hobby is definitely speedy and lacks complications, but ALL the benefits? On that I disagree. The worst session with my wife is better than the best session with a provider. When she breathlessly whispers "I love you so much" in my ear as she cums hard, well, that's the ALL part, and you'll never get that from a provider.

is my marital counseling, I been married for 22 years ...... with the same woman

Why do you hobby?

Because I can't take it with me.