Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guiltypleasures007

Bikini/fitness model type body ASP recommendations...

19 posts in this topic

Hi all - I know this will generate the usual "read reviews" or "see other thread" responses, but I'll try anyway.

Any recommendations for girls with just absolutely smoking bodies? My definition of this is:

-Slim/Athletic

-big firm boobs (real or fake)

-tight waist

-long legs

-tight ass

(Picture a bikini or fitness model)

I know i cant name names for fear of being seen as shilling, but in my reviews i saw one lady who really meets my own criteria, but I'm looking to see some other ladies with a similar look.

Solicited suggestions, here or via PM por favor!!!

Fiona, Zoey Ryder, Crissy Teagan, Gage, Brielle and any of her friends, Yesenia, Dianna Anderson, Danielle Rae.

I think if you can only find one you are narrowing your search! :P Unless you're looking for the "Baywatch" look then obviously Heather was a great suggestion!

Ruby from Club 69, Heather, Shauna Styles, Julie Reynolds, Brooklynne, etc.

Lana Babika, I think she advertises that way sometimes.

LadyJustina, HeatherVip, Megan Kush, Shauna Styles, Julie Reynolds, Brooklynne,

Fiona, Zoey Ryder, Brielle, Nina Nicholas, Yesenia, Dianna Anderson, Danielle Rae.

Hi all - I know this will generate the usual "read reviews" or "see other thread" responses, but I'll try anyway.

Any recommendations for girls with just absolutely smoking bodies? My definition of this is:

-Slim/Athletic

-big firm boobs (real or fake)

-tight waist

-long legs

-tight ass

(Picture a bikini or fitness model)

I know i cant name names for fear of being seen as shilling, but in my reviews i saw one lady who really meets my own criteria, but I'm looking to see some other ladies with a similar look.

Solicited suggestions, here or via PM por favor!!!

418186_403517113039152_789785178_n.jpg

Because this is a fitness model. The hierarchy goes like this: bikini, fitness, physique, body building

Edited by worksmartnothard
adding image

unfortunately,no one fits this type around here. PM if you know of one. Possible reward.

unfortunately,no one fits this type around here. PM if you know of one. Possible reward.

Ill chip in on that!

:( I dont think this true. But everyone is entitled to there OP. So there is no right or wrong OP here.

I did forget to mention Wendy Whitney. This cougar is smoking hot. Iv seen her in person. She work out, she takes care of herself, her body is solid. She is even hotter in person.

Also, Iv seen Lady Justina in person she freaking hot, works out, takes care of herself. Her body is solid. She is even hotter in person.

I would vote for Wendy Whitney and for Justina. both could be bikini models and work out a lot. I know that Justina is really trying for that bikini model body.

So I attempted last week to post a "Thank You" but it wasn't approved because I broke a rule...oops! :D

Anyways, Thank you Nikki Holiday & CoolHandLuke for recommending me!!! I didn't know I had been recommended until it was brought to my attention by a client. Y'all made me blush! :o