Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newcummer

BBBJ and Covered Sex

34 posts in this topic

A great BBBJ is hard to resist.and to tell the truth I love the feeling...but then 100% of the time the cover goes on for actual sex.

For me I leave happy but then go crazy for about a week wondering what health risk we just exposed each other too.

Anyone know the risk of BBBJs?

Is accepting or wanting a BBBJ and then covered sex an oxymoron?

1.Oral sex is linked to throat cancer.

You can get throat cancer from oral sex. HPV is common.

2.Several sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including HIV, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, HPV, and viral hepatitis can be passed on through oral sex.

"Oral sex is not safe sex," The risks depend on a lot of different things, including how many sexual partners you have, your gender, and what particular oral sex acts you engage in.Using barrier protection can reduce the risk of getting an STD. A barrier can be a condom covering the penis, or a plastic or latex "dental dam" placed over the vulva or anus. Instead of a prepackaged dental dam, a condom cut open to make a sheet is also an acceptable barrier.

#3 Oral Sex and HIV Risk Fast Facts

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html

The risk of HIV transmission through oral sex is much less than that from anal or vaginal sex—but it is not zero.

Performing oral sex on an HIV-infected man, with ejaculation, is the riskiest oral sex activity.

Factors that may increase the risk of HIV transmission through oral sex are oral ulcers, bleeding gums, genital sores, and the presence of other sexually transmitted infections. Oral sex involves giving or receiving oral stimulation (i.e., sucking or licking) to the penis (fellatio), the vagina (cunnilingus), or the anus (anilingus). HIV can be transmitted during any of these activities, but the risk is much less than that from anal or vaginal sex. Receiving fellatio, giving or receiving cunnilingus, and giving or receiving anilingus carry little to no risk. The highest oral sex risk is to individuals performing fellatio on an HIV-infected man, with ejaculation.

A great BBBJ is hard to resist.and to tell the truth I love the feeling...but then 100% of the time the cover goes on for actual sex.

For me I leave happy but then go crazy for about a week wondering what health risk we just exposed each other too.

Anyone know the risk of BBBJs?

Is accepting or wanting a BBBJ and then covered sex an oxymoron?

There's VERY little risk.

That's because saliva is part of the digestion process and kills a lot of the stuff that any diseased person might have. Speaking of which, most people aren't diseased, so nondiseased people will never catch anything.

Those of us old enough to recall the initial AIDS outbreak remember that the media said it would be like the Black Plague and kill giant numbers of people. That did not happen because it's hard for heteros to get it, only those exposed to it will pass it, and so on.

So, in Mouse Ass North Dakota, population 300, people can bang each other in the anus all day long and they will never get AIDS because AIDS never got there. So, you have to be having sex with a diseased person, to get a disease, and most have not been exposed.

Between that fact and how you get diseases, method of transmission, oral is very safe.

And you assume all hookers and johns are disease free? Unlikely since they are all in the high risk category to begin with.

And you assume all hookers and johns are disease free? Unlikely since they are all in the high risk category to begin with.

No, but there's no such thing as a "hooker" and a "john" because those names give no special status. It's pure happenstance if you get a disease or not.

You can have sex one time and get one or a million times and not.

Whatever the case, most people do not have venereal diseases.

Observation: I've lived in Denver a couple of years and I like to go out and have a beer. People seem to have very low morals here and will fuck strangers at the drop of a hat, usually while drunk.

You're more likely to get a disease from someone like that than a hooker. Usually a hooker is behaving strategically rather than a drunk who thinks someone is cute.

There's VERY little risk.

That's because saliva is part of the digestion process and kills a lot of the stuff that any diseased person might have. Speaking of which, most people aren't diseased, so nondiseased people will never catch anything.

Those of us old enough to recall the initial AIDS outbreak remember that the media said it would be like the Black Plague and kill giant numbers of people. That did not happen because it's hard for heteros to get it, only those exposed to it will pass it, and so on.

So, in Mouse Ass North Dakota, population 300, people can bang each other in the anus all day long and they will never get AIDS because AIDS never got there. So, you have to be having sex with a diseased person, to get a disease, and most have not been exposed.

Between that fact and how you get diseases, method of transmission, oral is very safe.

I don't know about you, but syphilis of the throat does not sound appealing. And nor do any of the other STD's. But each to his her own when it comes to risk versus reward.

Promiscuity=higher risk

Being a female performing UTF=higher risk

Sex worker=high risk

The only very safe oral sex is that between two monogamous partners. I brush my teeth sometimes up to five times a day, I have a whole mouthful of tiny abrasions leaving me more susceptible to whatever funk it might come in contact with. It's not just STDs that pass freely through body fluid. I don't want your cold either.

I don't care for the fear mongering that is usually associated with STD discussions and I know that the majority of ladies are healthy and get tested regularly but don't fool yourself into thinking that we are not a high risk group.

No, but there's no such thing as a "hooker" and a "john" because those names give no special status. It's pure happenstance if you get a disease or not.

Observation: I've lived in Denver a couple of years and I like to go out and have a beer. People seem to have very low morals here and will fuck strangers at the drop of a hat, usually while drunk.

You're more likely to get a disease from someone like that than a hooker. Usually a hooker is behaving strategically rather than a drunk who thinks someone is cute.

What world do you live in????

No such thing as a hooker or a john???

People have low morals here?

While you're engaging in foolish risk analysis, allow me to remind everyone that while oral sex is certainly less risky than anal sex (even in "mouse ass" North Dakota), there is still documented evidence that disease CAN be transmitted that way. Unlikely, yes, but not impossible.

Sheesh.

I don't know about you, but syphilis of the throat does not sound appealing. And nor do any of the other STD's. But each to his her own when it comes to risk versus reward.

It's not great to get that, but how many people do?

That plane in Malaysia just disappeared, but does that mean you will never fly? Probably not, because that almost never happens.

What world do you live in????

No such thing as a hooker or a john???

People have low morals here?

While you're engaging in foolish risk analysis, allow me to remind everyone that while oral sex is certainly less risky than anal sex (even in "mouse ass" North Dakota), there is still documented evidence that disease CAN be transmitted that way. Unlikely, yes, but not impossible.

Sheesh.

Apparently, you got the gist of my message.

Promiscuity=higher risk

Being a female performing UTF=higher risk

Sex worker=high risk

The only very safe oral sex is that between two monogamous partners. I brush my teeth sometimes up to five times a day, I have a whole mouthful of tiny abrasions leaving me more susceptible to whatever funk it might come in contact with. It's not just STDs that pass freely through body fluid. I don't want your cold either.

I don't care for the fear mongering that is usually associated with STD discussions and I know that the majority of ladies are healthy and get tested regularly but don't fool yourself into thinking that we are not a high risk group.

It's a high risk group, higher than a couple who never sees anyone else, but like I've said, how many people have these diseases? When you get one, how many don't get it treated, and so on.

The risk is higher, I don't think oral is something to fear, given what I've said in my OP.

Mainly a herpes risk. Simplex 1 and Simplex 2 . As simple as a cold sore in a mouth..then transferred to one's private parts . Providers have the same risk with DATY and a gent with a cold sore. The old days of everything covered minimized the risk dramatically..but the envelope gets pushed more and more and now bbbj is common...( simple threads as " how much would you pay for a covered bj" just show the pressure to give more and more..( or else the consensus is you won't get paid as much as you use to). Some circles call that " rape culture". Here it is pushed off as " supply and demand" and "what the hobbyist will pay for". Ok back to subject. Yes. It has risks. Mainly herpes.

Edited by Marley
Spelling

It's also quite possible that any time you get into a car or bus you'll get into a bad accident and get heavily injured or die. Now while it's true that getting to places is a pretty imoportant thing where oral sex isn't, life is all one big gamble in everything isn't it?

It's also quite possible that any time you get into a car or bus you'll get into a bad accident and get heavily injured or die. Now while it's true that getting to places is a pretty imoportant thing where oral sex isn't, life is all one big gamble in everything isn't it?

Based on the risks I have taken in my life, some voluntary some not so much, UTF falls below the median and BBFS would not make it to the top quartile.

As BLJ says, LIFE is a gamble!

On another note, despite higher volume I feel that the risks with a professional are lower than with the amateur at the end of the bar, but I don't have any data to support that claim. It's a matter of awareness and care.

Mainly a herpes risk. Simplex 1 and Simplex 2 . As simple as a cold sore in a mouth..then transferred to one's private parts . Providers have the same risk with DATY and a gent with a cold sore. The old days of everything covered minimized the risk dramatically..but the envelope gets pushed more and more and now bbbj is common...( simple threads as " how much would you pay for a covered bj" just show the pressure to give more and more..( or else the consensus is you won't get paid as much as you use to). Some circles call that " rape culture". Here it is pushed off as " supply and demand" and "what the hobbyist will pay for". Ok back to subject. Yes. It has risks. Mainly herpes.

Thank you a million times!!!! Seriously this is like the most meaningful post I have read on this board in a LONG time, maybe ever! Someone needed to say it and I am not sure anyone could have said it any better. I read it at least a dozen times so I could absorb all of its glory.

Gents you have the power to make or break a girls career over an activity that is risky for her, consider all the possibilities and choose wisely.

Based on the risks I have taken in my life, some voluntary some not so much, UTF falls below the median and BBFS would not make it to the top quartile.

Sounds like you could write some good stories! Do tell.

Acceptable risk also depends on the individual circumstances. If you're married and doing this on the sly, then even a minor, treatable STD might bring the house down onto your head if the wifey gets it and finds out.

If you're 80 and single, then who cares even if you get HIV. Probably something else will kill you first.

After trumping through the jungles of SE Asian, many things become 'no big deal'

Let's just say that it adjusts your attitudes on life and what's important.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_herpes_simplex

Just a little info on herpes. Its the reason I rarely do UTF. Keep in mind though, it's boils down to being just a skin condition that can be managed with meds. I wouldn't want to catch it, but in the grand scheme of things, really not that bad.

The person has to have open sores on their mouth to transmit it.

I had a gf with oral herpes (cold sores) and we were together for a LONG time. I never got them because we didn't kiss, etc when she had cold sores, which are glaringly easy to see.

Sheesh.

You cannot get a disease where no disease is present in the population you're having sex with.

Venereal disease has to be INTRODUCED into a population. People in Mouse Ass ND or some tribe in the Amazon where never visited by a person with AIDS, so there is NO WAY you can get AIDS if you live in those places.

Since most people do not have STDs, because they never met a carrier, they can't have or get an STD. There's BILLIONS of people on Earth and most don't have these diseases. So, the risk is fairly low.

As I've said, oral sex is a pretty good bet because saliva is part of the digestive system. It kills lots of stuff while other parts of your body don't.

So, if you couple the low risk of STDs based on the fact almost no one has them with the oral medium being very safe, the risk goes way down. And again, BILLIONS are have sex daily and there has never been a VD plague, and there won't be.

So, if you couple the low risk of STDs based on the fact almost no one has them with the oral medium being very safe, the risk goes way down. And again, BILLIONS are have sex daily and there has never been a VD plague, and there won't be.

I guess you don't count herpes when you say "almost no one has them"? Because MOST people have herpes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_herpes_simplex

And herpes can be be transmitted orally.

You cannot get a disease where no disease is present in the population you're having sex with.

Venereal disease has to be INTRODUCED into a population. People in Mouse Ass ND or some tribe in the Amazon where never visited by a person with AIDS, so there is NO WAY you can get AIDS if you live in those places.

Since most people do not have STDs, because they never met a carrier, they can't have or get an STD. There's BILLIONS of people on Earth and most don't have these diseases. So, the risk is fairly low.

As I've said, oral sex is a pretty good bet because saliva is part of the digestive system. It kills lots of stuff while other parts of your body don't.

Well with the entire US population expected to get it at some point during their sexually active lives...

What the CDC has to say

From the above link(emphasis mine):

"HPV (the virus): About 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV. About 14 million people become newly infected each year. HPV is so common that most sexually-active men and women will get at least one type of HPV at some point in their lives."

But, since you eschew protected oral sex at all costs, I'm sure those few seconds of your pleasure outweigh the possible lifelong consequences to your partner.

Well with the entire US population expected to get it at some point during their sexually active lives...

What the CDC has to say

From the above link(emphasis mine):

"HPV (the virus): About 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV. About 14 million people become newly infected each year. HPV is so common that most sexually-active men and women will get at least one type of HPV at some point in their lives."

But, since you eschew protected oral sex at all costs, I'm sure those few seconds of your pleasure outweigh the possible lifelong consequences to your partner.

That's an estimation of the prevalence of the disease. It's the same thing I said about AIDS before. It was estimated to be much more virulent that it was and there weren't as many cases, etc.

There's no way to know if there's 14 million cases.

Also there was a strong push by the pharmaceutical industry to promote the vaccine for this. They even tried to pass laws to make people get it. So, pumped up numbers are not surprising.

They don't and nowhere in that link does it say MOST people have it.

Most people do not have it.

Actually, the very first sentence of the article states:

"Worldwide rates of HSV infection-counting both cold sores(HSV-1) and herpes proper(HSV-2)- are between 65% and 90%." That sure looks like "most" to me.

That's an estimation of the prevalence of the disease. It's the same thing I said about AIDS before. It was estimated to be much more virulent that it was and there weren't as many cases, etc.

Also there was a strong push by the pharmaceutical industry to promote the vaccine for this. They even tried to pass laws to make people get it. So, pumped up numbers are not surprising.

There's actually 79 million cases, there are 14 million new ones each year(most likely due to selfish fools like yourself).

I've always thought it was strange that ladies will give a bbbj but then make you put on a condom before you dip your wick in their goodies. I personally have been lucky in my life to have never contracted aids. I am a product of the sixties and free and unprotected sex was the norm back then until the aids virus hit. I was stationed in the Philippines for 7 years and never got more than the drip. In the Navy they did and still do test you for aids once a year. They wont even let you go to dental for some work unless your aids test is up to date. Now I know there are other things out there to pick up. my self personally would rather go bb on everything but I respect the ladies right to protect themselves in any way they please. anytime you take out your pecker or open your vagina for action you are taking a risk. There is no easy answer, you just have to do what YOU YOURSELF think is safe and if your partner isn't fine with that they can find a new partner. Nuff Said.

There's actually 79 million cases, there are 14 million new ones each year(most likely due to selfish fools like yourself).

There aren't.

That's about a third of our entire population and whatever you're reading, you don't know how to read it.

There aren't.

That's about a third of our entire population and whatever you're reading, you don't know how to read it.

I just wanted to make sure I grabbed all the garbage you posted. In case some how you missed it Reindeer is referring to HPV not HIV and those stats are correct. We now inoculate young girls against HPV to prevent a laundry list of potential future problems.

Reagan also thanks you from his grave for denying the AIDS epidemic. Would it literally kill you to do just the smallest bit of research? Maybe something that was published after the 1970s? How about a version of Russian Roulette? We all line up and spit in your mouth and see what you catch.

AIDS certainly wasn't an epidemic and patient zero wasn't a flight attendant who helped spread it across the globe :rolleyes:. In addition to being the psychological genius around here you are now also a medical doctor? You know the stats of STDs and communicable diseases because you work for the State Department of Health? You must have access to all this to know that so few people have STDs right?

Please stop spewing your ignorance especially when it comes to body and mental health. We are all tired of it and there is a chance that someone might actually take what you say seriously.

Instead of mindless childish insults, try being a man and using reason to counter what I've said.

I'll be waiting an eternity.

Let's see if you can take your own (very passive aggressive) advice.