Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
worksmartnothard

When a guy uses these couple of descriptors

31 posts in this topic

" Fucked the shit out of her" and "pounded her into the mattress" does it make you want to meet this hobbyist or avoid?

Not my style. Would never post a review comment like that.

No, but kinda makes me want to meet the ASP...

It's over the top bragging from an insecure and immature person.

I'll tolerate it from my younger friends with a knowing smile. But if you're still doing at age 30 and over, you either have delusions of grandeur or you're drunk.

Sorry, I went a bit off topic.

" Fucked the shit out of her" and "pounded her into the mattress"......

Yawn.

The reality is probably much different. Sometimes guys use these phrases to make an average experience seem great when they're bragging to their friends.

Actually, I think it means "she fucked the shit out of me."

As Nikkei said, some hookers like that type of review. Many here put in their ad "COME POUND ME". To each thier own. Not my thing.

I positive I' am kinda different. While I love the passion and kissing vanilla kinda guy.....

I am always ready for the naughty and dirty, "TRIPLE XXX SMACK DOWN THROW DOWN."

http://www.roccosiffredi.com/en/Roccos-Coming-In-America-Scene-05/scene/60925

So many men love this!!!

I say bring it. Give me all you got.

Cheers to that!

That link shows a movie of a man slapping, choking and spitting on a woman as he screws her. I'm happy for you and others but I'll pass. Vanilla never sounded so good.

We all like to get properly laid. Just so pain is not part of the picture. So if you are out to hurt me physically, trust me- I do not want to meet you. Another thing you boys need to remember- our bodies are our livelyhood. So what is your point trying to make us so sore we cannot meet our budget needs.

We all like to get properly laid. Just so pain is not part of the picture. So if you are out to hurt me physically, trust me- I do not want to meet you. Another thing you boys need to remember- our bodies are our livelyhood. So what is your point trying to make us so sore we cannot meet our budget needs.

Translation: no these words make me want to avoid the client.

I think nikki just gave me a chubby. I would do any thing the provider would like:eek:

Everyone has their own preferences. To each their own. I think vanilla is awesome. Everyone needs love and affection.

Some of us, like myself just enjoy it all. Not evey one is as open minded and willing. Thats what makes us different and unique. ;)

Yawn.

The reality is probably much different. Sometimes guys use these phrases to make an average experience seem great when they're bragging to their friends.

So I gotta say and agree with some of the posts - but in reality different sites have different rules! I take everything with a grain of salt - I look for more - does she do UTF or not - does she like DATY or not - is she a DFK or not - there are other things to look for! So pounding someone - well yes it is a stretch but if you post to TER and you didn't pound her through the mattress and twirl her around the room and throw her up the ceiling have her land on your dick - well you review will probably be rejected! Just gotta say - the idea is to make the fantasy intriguing!

Do you believe in fantasy and what you would like to happen - after all we say these are fantasy reviews - and have you ever made something up - even if it wasn't as graphic? No one pounds anyone into a mattress - really?? You write things that sound great to give someone an idea that overall your session will be good! But I read reviews on a lady only to find out she didnt do what people wrote - now that is anyone issue and problem! Just throw cold water on my expectations!

Anyway - have fun and enjoy!

When was pain ever mentioned in this thread? :confused:

She can't post a simple reply. It has to scold the guys. Hot. Mission accomplished.

Is there some rule that you can't use a word that wasn't in the OP's post? It's on-topic; she's simply stating her boundaries for rough sex. Jeez.

Is there some rule that you can't use a word that wasn't in the OP's post? It's on-topic; she's simply stating her boundaries for rough sex. Jeez.

I don't think it was the elaboration that was questioned. It was the all inclusive bitch slap that was out of line. But it's pretty standard by a few here so I guess we shouldn't be surprised. It just gets old.

"Rough sex" has nothing to do with the OP's post, nor anything to do with the wording that some guys like to use to describe their sexual encounters, which is what this thread is all about.

Immature guys use that phraseology to bolster their own perceptions of their sexual encounters, and the OP was expressing concern (rightfully so) about guys who would talk like that.

Jeez. :cool:

"Rough sex" has nothing to do with the OP's post, nor anything to do with the wording that some guys like to use to describe their sexual encounters, which is what this thread is all about.

Immature guys use that phraseology to bolster their own perceptions of their sexual encounters, and the OP was expressing concern (rightfully so) about guys who would talk like that.

And yeah. This. Thanks av8r for keeping this focused. You are a ninja.

So ..... "pounded her into the mattress" does not imply rough sex or anything potentially painful. Hmmmm. Got it. :rolleyes:

She can't post a simple reply. It has to scold the guys. Hot. Mission accomplished.

Come on Jez .... single syllable words, 25 words or less or some feel intimidated and scolded.

Good grief, she was entirely on topic expressing a valid viewpoint.

Another thing you boys need to remember- our bodies are our livelyhood. So what is your point trying to make us so sore we cannot meet our budget needs.

Bah. Heard enough of this all inclusive bitch fest. Appetizing and gets me horny. Brb gonna go call her to book time. Lol

Not sure what the ladies think but if that is part of the review, I would be inclined to disregard the review to get any useful information to use as my "research" for setting up a future appointment. Sounds too much like bravado and hype and a review of himself instead of the lady. So the rest of the review is suspect. I would only use the activities performed part as any useful information for info on menu options. I would not trust future reviews from this person like I do some of the other guys that I have found thru experience their reviews are spot on.

"pounding the shit out of her" is a crude line and does absolutely nothing for me. I would not want to be with a hooker who allowed it, and it's not a turn-on, if that is what the OP was even asking. I'm a slow, easy, DFK guy and I want a woman who is likewise.

" Fucked the shit out of her" and "pounded her into the mattress" does it make you want to meet this hobbyist or avoid?

Sorta depends on if that's a theme in every review of his .... graphic language doesn't turn me off per se but it definitely might give me an idea of what kind of "fun" I'll be looking forward to. I don't mind it rough at all....sometimes. Lol @ "pounded her into the mattress". Challenge accepted!

ChallengeAcceptedBlackTextSS.png

I positive I' am kinda different. While I love the passion and kissing vanilla kinda guy.....

I am always ready for the naughty and dirty, "TRIPLE XXX SMACK DOWN THROW DOWN."

http://www.roccosiffredi.com/en/Roccos-Coming-In-America-Scene-05/scene/60925

So many men love this!!!

I say bring it. Give me all you got.

Cheers to that!

Sorta depends on if that's a theme in every review of his .... graphic language doesn't turn me off per se but it definitely might give me an idea of what kind of "fun" I'll be looking forward to. I don't mind it rough at all....sometimes. Lol @ "pounded her into the mattress". Challenge accepted!

ChallengeAcceptedBlackTextSS.png

LOL.........NOTE TO SELF:

Satisfying either of these ladies may be beyond my skill level. For advanced level only! :eek:

:eek: Lmao. No no no don't think that Mr.Bubble SOMETIMES is the key word used. Rough is good ..... sometimes. A mix can be very fun. No one wants rough the whole time (at least I don't).

LOL.........NOTE TO SELF:

Satisfying either of these ladies may be beyond my skill level. For advanced level only! :eek:

I'm posting a review tonight and it just so happens that in the review it mentions the music listened to during the session. "Rough sex" by lords of acid was blasted as we did it. What a blast! :). Not sure how I felt about the bat staring at me from above though,.... I'm kinda scarred from that a little. And for the record I don't plan on using exaggerated "pounded her into the mattress" lines. I agree with the ladies here that posters that use language like that are best avoided but to each their own.

:)