Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zfpedro6

411 on Harmony or Amanda

17 posts in this topic

That ad for harmony is actually Katie Creme... She's got quite few reviews here

Don't know about the ad being Katie Creme, but, the photos in both ads are so stolen.

Those pics don't look like the ones I have seen for Katie Creme. Either way I have always been weary of Backpages for providers in Fort Collins. There are limited providers on p411, and I have had mixed experiences, but some good ones.

:confused:?????:confused:

Say what you will about Katie - and many have, just do a search - she generally uses her own pics and the stolen ones here don't remotely resemble her.

Right you are....................................

http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=5262

Also this is the friend she is advertising with in Ft Collins, Erica..........

http://www.tineye.com/search/551b24c26b6b9ae1a2e6f511cd791a4fcd458aa4/

Edited by boink36

I missed the subtlety of the review that connects the "dots", so if true I stand corrected. Really sad - appears the train wreck she has chosen for herself continues.

I missed the subtlety of the review that connects the "dots", so if true I stand corrected. Really sad - appears the train wreck she has chosen for herself continues.

train wreck equals one hot mess!!!!!!

also look under lilly secret and sexi lexi when searching for katie crème. she's used multiple handles, and one reviewer said shes using other pics when using the name Ashley.

You can count the number of consistant providers in Fort Collins on 1 hand. The chance of calling one for same day service - slim to non-existant.

Impressive list!

Not to pile on since I've never had the "pleasure" because this gal has been a train wreck since day one. Those of us (m&f) who tried to ease her into the TOB ethics got sh*t for our efforts.

Don't know about the ad being Katie Creme, but, the photos in both ads are so stolen.

Anyway, as mrvegas stated;

the pictures are stolen

562-221-9622 / 562--22I--96*22 Amanda

Impressive list!

Not to pile on since I've never had the "pleasure" because this gal has been a train wreck since day one. Those of us (m&f) who tried to ease her into the TOB ethics got sh*t for our efforts.

Precisely, and there were many. That along with having seen potential at one point is why I said "really sad." But the only person you can change is yourself and even that ain't always easy. :(

I knew a provider once that had seven phones one with her real pics and all the rest fake pics as long as she made a couple hundred of each phone she was set. She said around 1400 a day is good for her. She also told me that 95% of the hobby world doesnt go by reviews they go off the picture and the girls attitude.backpage I found only has a bad reputation here in colorado

...backpage I found only has a bad reputation here in colorado

I have had mixed success w/BP in other venues w/o anything comparable to EB.

But here in Denver, why bother with the extra research & risk?