Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dkstylez08

AA feels rushed?

28 posts in this topic

Booked with aspen affair recently... Not sure I like there incall. Its like walking through Amsterdam or any asian red light district :confused: Like if the provider you booked isn't there they try to persuade you for another. Its weird too bc the website states outcall but they won't even bother booking it.

And also the sessions feel rushed... Is this just me? Or did anyone else have the same experience?

Did you look at the other reviews of that service? I seem to recall reading some where

the experience was similar to what you are describing.

Definitely write a review.

Thanks! I'll definitely will be writing a review. I was just wanted other members opinion if they felt the same way with this agency (for those that have been there before). Just felt really rushed. :T

Write a review.

+1

Did you look at the other reviews of that service? I seem to recall reading some where

the experience was similar to what you are describing.

Definitely write a review.

Ummm, it sorta looks like he did write one, but the review doesn't seem to match the OP...

http://ww.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=5310

Ummm, it sorta looks like he did write one, but the review doesn't seem to match the OP...

http://ww.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=5310

I did actually write that review right after the session. And I'm usually the optimistic individual that likes to help out the providers that I believe were actually fantastic (which SHE was and that shouldn't stop you guys from seeing just her). But I had to rethink after a couple of days that the whole incall location and everything about AA agency wasn't that great. And the whole 90 min session (750) vs. 60 min (380) session price difference is just weird as well (do I even wanna know what a 2hr session price range is like?). Maybe I'm use to independent providers that actually don't over price for a 90 mins. It's like Aspen trains her trainees to get in and get out as quick as possible and everything how she set it up doesn't feel right... (this did take a couple of days to recollect my thoughts haha) Like the providers just sitting in a small lounge waiting around for the next to "customer" after the next but I guess that's what an agency is? :confused:

I know this was my fault for even booking it with them but for me honestly, I like to take the time and get to know the provider and build my way up to a great time not just get in, get out.

Also it doesn't help that I know the provider personally. Not your established client & provider relationship deal. I know who she is and she knows who I am (we also have the same group of friends...) It's a bit awkward honestly tell you the truth.

I did actually write that review right after the session. ... (this did take a couple of days to recollect my thoughts haha) ...

This is one of the reasons I tend to wait a few days, sometimes weeks, before writing a review. I want to make sure the big head is the one doing the composition. The little head ALWAYS rates every little bit of attention as FANSTASTIC. ;)

This is one of the reasons I tend to wait a few days, sometimes weeks, before writing a review. I want to make sure the big head is the one doing the composition. The little head ALWAYS rates every little bit of attention as FANSTASTIC. ;)

noted :D Yea definitely wasn't thinking with my big head lol.

Thanks! I'll definitely will be writing a review. I was just wanted other members opinion if they felt the same way with this agency (for those that have been there before). Just felt really rushed. :T

:confused: This ^ must have been in the "waiting to be approved" bin when I made my OP. It is...interesting though.

I did actually write that review right after the session. And I'm usually the optimistic individual that likes to help out the providers that I believe were actually fantastic (which SHE was and that shouldn't stop you guys from seeing just her). But I had to rethink after a couple of days that the whole incall location and everything about AA agency wasn't that great.

[snip-irrelevant]

Also it doesn't help that I know the provider personally. Not your established client & provider relationship deal. I know who she is and she knows who I am (we also have the same group of friends...) It's a bit awkward honestly tell you the truth.

So, you decided to write a shill review for your "friend", then after a few days, felt the need to come on and reinforce your shill, but slam her employer?

noted :D Yea definitely wasn't thinking with my big head lol.

And the above quoted, is an example of thinking with the big one?

:rolleyes:

And the whole 90 min session (750) vs. 60 min (380) session price difference is just weird as well (do I even wanna know what a 2hr session price range is like?). Maybe I'm use to independent providers that actually don't over price for a 90 mins.

Roughly 1120 (linear) or 1180 (logarithmic). :D

I am guessing that kind of logic doesn't enter into this so someway, somehow I would think it would work out to 900. :confused:

Whatever. I understand the "reasoning", more or less, but that kind of "logic" just makes me say: "no thanks". Kind of a principle thing.

Guess you could just book back-to-back 1 hour sessions. ;)

For shill dude, OP! Santa Clause just came to town. Along with some guy with a GPS or algebra background. I dunno? Anyway, this was the best meeting ever! But it's almost 5pm.

Sound like a second coming of Denver Players. I would stay away when one location is used like a brothel. Nothing good can come.

:confused: This ^ must have been in the "waiting to be approved" bin when I made my OP. It is...interesting though.

So, you decided to write a shill review for your "friend", then after a few days, felt the need to come on and reinforce your shill, but slam her employer?

And the above quoted, is an example of thinking with the big one?

:rolleyes:

Well the thing is when I booked the appointment it was through just 1 pic on EB. I didn't think it would actually be her (it's not like I would run into someone I actually know in the hobbying world) but it turned out too be her after I got there... so that was an awkward situation. Well she did give an excellent session which I won't lie. It was just the whole agency she works with and the incall location just didn't feel right from the beginning :T maybe I should have trusted my gut instinct before booking?

Roughly 1120 (linear) or 1180 (logarithmic). :D

I am guessing that kind of logic doesn't enter into this so someway, somehow I would think it would work out to 900. :confused:

Whatever. I understand the "reasoning", more or less, but that kind of "logic" just makes me say: "no thanks". Kind of a principle thing.

Guess you could just book back-to-back 1 hour sessions. ;)

:P

Sound like a second coming of Denver Players. I would stay away when one location is used like a brothel. Nothing good can come.

Noted :)

One day at a time. Just one day at a time...don't rush.

Turn it over........don't try to control outcomes....expectations are just resentments waiting to happen.........we plan and God laughs........:P;):D:D

This. Plus, Angela is all over Twitter and FB posting about how she just bought a bigger house for her "business" and trying to recruit new girls. She's not exactly keeping her brothel UTR.

This. Plus, Angela is all over Twitter and FB posting about how she just bought a bigger house for her "business" and trying to recruit new girls. She's not exactly keeping her brothel UTR.

Pride goeth before destruction.

Maybe a little less time on twitter and FB and more time updating her website.

That's nuts.

It's only a matter of time before something bad happens.

she'll probably post on fb pictures of herself making it rain with dollar bills next......:D

Wonder why she isn't currently advertising? Glad I am not in her database.

If this is true we need to do everything we can to help.