Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hgritstoo

Dick size by city and state

19 posts in this topic

Sorry guys......

Even with 2big doing his best to skew your bell curve, Denver only managed a ranking of 16.

Without him, you might not have even made the list!

State-wise, Colorado is all the way down at 40.....one step below Nebraska at 39!

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/03/26/condom-maker-breaks-down-penis-size-by-state-city/

New Orleans ranked number 1. Any providers familiar with that city? LOL.

Edited by hgritstoo
speeling

• Utah is rate 49th;
    • But is rated number 1 in this category
      • I wonder if there is a correlation between the two....:P

Edited by Kaduk

I'm glad you brought this up good point. In my defense it the motion of the ocean not the size of the dog in the fight. Also it's them damn Mexicans bring down the average.( no pun intended )

I'm glad you brought this up good point. In my defense it the motion of the ocean not the size of the dog in the fight. Also it's them damn Mexicans bring down the average.( no pun intended )

I'm not picking on you but San Diego is #3, Phoenix is #5 and there be plenty of dem Mexican's dere (sic).

well we somehow manage to skew the entire data set - we're ahead of LA, Detroit, Philly and Dallas, which would seem to imply little correlation to conventional perceptions of this body part with race or ethnicity.

i stand firmly behind my 6 X 6

"It's twue! It's twue!

-- Lilly Von Shtupp to Sheriff Bart in 'Blazing Saddles'

so everything isn't bigger in Texas?

(i'll share it for the TLDR crowd)

Broken down by city, the list of the most well-endowed citizens is topped by:

20. Dallas/Ft. Worth

How about your state? Here are the results, again, in descending order:

35. Texas

can someone here hop on e.c.c.i.e. for us and confirm this?

(more sharing for the TLDR challenged)

and ya gotta love their copy writers - "The data pool for this study has swelled to more than 27,000 men ..."

(one more on the house)

besides, who puts "condom" and "breaks" in the same headline?

All I know is that mine is 2 inches wide and 6 inches long, and the ladies absolutely love it. ;)

Oh, and its got a picture of Benjamin Franklin inked on it. :D

Trim your junk and Mr Happy will look at least a couple inches bigger..........and its a lot more fun to suck on FYI

well we somehow manage to skew the entire data set - we're ahead of LA, Detroit, Philly and Dallas, which would seem to imply little correlation to conventional perceptions of this body part with race or ethnicity.

If anything, the study seems to confirm the convention wisdom about race and dick size. D.C. and New Orleans are probably the 2 U.S. cities with the highest percentage of black guys, and are #1 and 2. The states with the smallest dicks are Utah, Wyoming, Iowa and Alaska, they don't have much in common except that they're whiter than wonder bread. I mean, there might be about 4 brothers in Iowa, but there ain't none in Utah, Wyoming and Alaska.

If everything was bigger in Texas, I wouldn't have moved to Florida for a few years. Sadly I can't confirm anything is big in Texas, beside the trucks, the guns and maybe the beer. LOL

good points there, Come HF

but then how in hell do you explain New Hampshire, Oregon, Hawaii and Washington, New Mexico, Nevada and South Dakota in the top 20 fer cryin out cats?

as for any brothers in the 4 otherwise penile-challenged vanilla milkshake states, what few there are most likely would be transplants playing football or basketball at the colleges - lol

If anything, the study seems to confirm the convention wisdom about race and dick size. D.C. and New Orleans are probably the 2 U.S. cities with the highest percentage of black guys, and are #1 and 2. The states with the smallest dicks are Utah, Wyoming, Iowa and Alaska, they don't have much in common except that they're whiter than wonder bread. I mean, there might be about 4 brothers in Iowa, but there ain't none in Utah, Wyoming and Alaska.

Hey, I can vouch for the small peckers in Iowa, since I lived there for the first 24 years of my life. But a few small of the peckers I met there could eat pussy! So well that I went back for seconds on that.:)

Oh, and its got a picture of Benjamin Franklin inked on it. :D

The picture of Ben doesn't do much for the gals, but when he starts to fly his kite ... ;)

i stand firmly behind my 6 X 6

"It's twue! It's twue!

-- Lilly Von Shtupp to Sheriff Bart in 'Blazing Saddles'

what ever you know you brought down the average don't lie

Measurements vary, with studies that rely on self-measurement reporting a significantly higher average than those with staff measuring. However, the mean of an erect human penis is approximately 12.9–15.0 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length. Flaccid penis length is a poor estimate of erect length.

The most accurate measurement of the human penis comes from several measurements at different times since there is natural minor variability in size due to arousal level, time of day, room temperature, frequency of sexual activity, and reliability of measurement. When compared to other primates, including large primates such as the gorilla, the human penis is largest, both in absolute terms and in relative size to the rest of the body.

i've always considered myself to be just slightly above average - in all respects

looks like my only hope for improvement will be frequency of sexual activity

just happy to be among the friggin primates, how about you?

Sorry guys......

Even with 2big doing his best to skew your bell curve, Denver only managed a ranking of 16.

Without him, you might not have even made the list!

State-wise, Colorado is all the way down at 40.....one step below Nebraska at 39!

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/03/26/condom-maker-breaks-down-penis-size-by-state-city/

New Orleans ranked number 1. Any providers familiar with that city? LOL.

So, based on the iformation provided, if I moved from CO to WY, I would increase the average penis size of two states? COOL!