Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thigh Gap -- A New Trend?

22 posts in this topic

So, what's up with this new "thigh gap" trend? The more the gap (where the thighs do not tough) the better, from what I've heard. I'd never make it in this trend, and I'd be okay with that.:o

Guys, what are your thoughts on thigh gap? How much it too much?

thigh-gap-push-push.jpg

BCjKe1gCEAI9ZuM.jpg:large

In some cases where it's not so extreme it can be sexy, but so are thighs that touch.

Sexy Thigh Gap:

20130316-004943.jpg

Sexy thighs without a gap:

LoloJones.png

Someone give this lady a samich or a cheese burger. :eek:

And to think that Lolo Jones is a virgin -- all because of religion -- what a waste.

Sure show the extreme not interested in that, however I like slender girls so thigh gap is hot. Let's face it, most guys can get chunky women for free on POF. But if we want hot, slender and young then $ we must pay ;)

So, what's up with this new "thigh gap" trend? The more the gap (where the thighs do not tough) the better, from what I've heard. I'd never make it in this trend, and I'd be okay with that.:o

I dont know about all this gap stuff but I love a good zombie movie. :D

Sure show the extreme not interested in that, however I like slender girls so thigh gap is hot. Let's face it, most guys can get chunky women for free on POF. But if we want hot, slender and young then $ we must pay ;)

REALLY? HAHAHAHA you couldn't GET this chunky woman if you paid me!

Edited by SuPer_BuSty_ScoRpio
forgot IF

REALLY? HAHAHAHA you couldn't GET this chunky woman if you paid me!

Charming :cool:

Is this actually a new trend? The thigh gap I thought had been a thorn in the side of women for ages. When I was younger my grandmother told me that a real lady could fit and hold a dime between her thighs. I think it was Dino that said the perfect breast fit in a champagne glass, maybe that will become the next odd trend.

In the 70's we called it a 3 finger spread. It's not as fun as it looks.

Not to rain on the parade but my tob instincts led me search and I found that this image is not legit:

48417828medium-d-squared-spring-2004-1-jpg.jpg

Not that the real one is attractive. Yikes! Give me someone with some real legs and we'll talk.

I wonder if the "gap" jazz on the internet is the result of 12yo people who haven't investigated the articulation of the hip joints.

To get mathematical about the topic, it should be easy to create a thigh gap by increasing the angle between the legs. Ladies, if thigh gap appeals to you, work on that leg angle :D

tumblr_mqsev3hHTs1syly2vo1_500.png

tumblr_mpfs8omoJ71stb4d1o1_500.jpg

Jeez, and here I thought all this time that was because I was bowlegged.

I thought some of those pictures, were very hot. But I couldn't help but wonder. What if this was a "how thick do you like your dick?" thread? And while I'm so sure that "almost" provider here would say, "Oh, I like it thin or not that thick", I couldn't say the same. I don't want a cheese wheel but I don't want no noodle doodle. Do you know what I am saying? :)

... I don't want a cheese wheel but I don't want no noodle doodle. Do you know what I am saying? :)

How about a Bud 16? ;)

How about a Bud 16? ;)

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator.

Here is what I got back.............................:D

"I have a lot of thigh gap but my dick blocks most of it"

Very nice and I laughed so hard at Boink's comment, not that I'm doubting him, but I've seen a dude like that... Holy Ben & Jerry! ;)