Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
supercombo

saving "one" for the wife on Fridays

20 posts in this topic

Ever have one of those Fridays where you really want to visit one of the excellent young hottie providers we have in town, but you can't because you have a date with your hot 50 year old wife, and she needs a fresh large volumed "deposit" to savor?

I don't know about some of you MSOG guys, but I have to conserve my "deposits" for a day or 2 to get 'em nice and big.

So saving them up for the wife on weekends requires restraint on Fridays!

male_scientist_measuring_liquid_in_vial_u17051145.jpg

So let me get this straight you save your cum?

I knew a girl who checked her bf's cum whenever they had sex she said she could tell if he had been w/someone else just by looking at how his cum texture was.

Really? Civi women really do this?

May be bogus, but I read that it takes a man 3 days to build up a full supply, and 3 ejaculations to use it all.

Hmmm...

the o.p. reminds me of dialog from the '60s dark comedy 'dr. strangelove' between Gen. Jack Ripper and Capt. Mandrake

Ripper:

Well, I ah, I I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.

Mandrake:

sighs fearfully

Ripper:

Yes a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly: loss of essence.

Mandrake:

Yes...

Ripper:

I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women... women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake, but I do deny them my essence.

the o.p. reminds me of dialog from the '60s dark comedy 'dr. strangelove' between Gen. Jack Ripper and Capt. Mandrake

Ripper:

Well, I ah, I I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.

Mandrake:

sighs fearfully

Ripper:

Yes a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly: loss of essence.

Mandrake:

Yes...

Ripper:

I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women... women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake, but I do deny them my essence.

:P

Wow, that's a bummer. :confused: I am so glad not to have that problem!

If I had a 50 year old wife that wanted a big load I wouldn't be on this board in the first place let alone being worried about saving it up.

If I had a 50 year old wife that wanted a big load I wouldn't be on this board in the first place let alone being worried about saving it up.

Bingo!

As for the sheer volume of cum, well, when I have sex with my wife on a quarterly basis, it goes into her.

Can women tell the volume of cum inside them? Certainly my wife can't, but she's not an expert in these matters. I guess there may indeed be experts. I'm so naive.

As for the sheer volume of cum, well, when I have sex with my wife on a quarterly basis, it goes into her.

Can women tell the volume of cum inside them? Certainly my wife can't, but she's not an expert in these matters. I guess there may indeed be experts. I'm so naive.

Maybe
lives in her vagina....
:P

AnD
is monitoring her internal systems.

Could not agree with you more - if I had a wife who had any interest in that department, i would definitely not be here.

Ever have one of those Fridays where you really want to visit one of the excellent young hottie providers we have in town, but you can't because you have a date with your hot 50 year old wife, and she needs a fresh large volumed "deposit" to savor?

I don't know about some of you MSOG guys, but I have to conserve my "deposits" for a day or 2 to get 'em nice and big.

So saving them up for the wife on weekends requires restraint on Fridays!

you are one thoughtful guy, that is about the most romantic thing I think a guy could ever do for his wife. icon10.gif

Frequency with my wife isn't the issue (avg 1/wk) for me. It's the 1 item menu.

Its her mouth, she craves my loads in her mouth and can tell when its not a full load. Which of course makes sense.....

Bingo!

Its her mouth, she craves my loads in her mouth and can tell when its not a full load. Which of course makes sense.....

I see. However, I think many of the sex-starved husbands are still a bit baffled.

If I had a wife who craved my "full load" in her mouth, well, I think I would save a whole lot of money.

I actually believe that. 3-5 days in this old farts experience. Depending if I had a hat-trick or one less in MSOG the day before. Just saying.