Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Sex with a Pastor

23 posts in this topic

True story: for a while I had sex with a woman I met on Craigslist who later told me, after much heming and hawing, that she was a pastor with her own congregation.

Me being Catholic school educated, it felt kinda weird,:o and I dumped her. She was mad for a while.

I would get some counseling. Sounds like she was using you.

Inkspot is right, Twobig. You should go into therapy. Hate to see you get all twisted up inside............;)

Plus, there are some real logical problems with your reason for dumping her.

1) She was a pastor

2) Your Catholic upbringing told you it was wrong to have sex with a pastor, so you dumped her.

3) Your Catholic upbringing also told you that women CAN’T be pastors.

4) Therefore she couldn’t possibly have been a pastor, having sex with her should have been ok.

According to your upbringing, you dumped her for being something she couldn’t possibly have been, according to your upbringing.

Well, she's a member of that heretical religion called Protestantism. They don't see things the way Catholics do. So, I suppose, technically speaking, we weren't doing anything wrong.

Second that.

Well, she's a member of that heretical religion called Protestantism. They don't see things the way Catholics do. So, I suppose, technically speaking, we weren't doing anything wrong.

The only thing she did wrong was keep the truth from you.

There's no reason to be ashamed about having a sex life, pastor or not.

One of my lady friends does not have a problem w/it

she says she sits on the pastors face every Sunday before

service.

According to her everyone's happy

True story: for a while I had sex with a woman I met on Craigslist who later told me, after much heming and hawing, that she was a pastor with her own congregation.

Me being Catholic school educated, it felt kinda weird,:o and I dumped her. She was mad for a while.

I'm proud of you 2Big! what step are you on?:D

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought I would have a story for this magazine but .............

I received the Catholic school mindfuck myself...and it's not like she was a priest or a nun. Unless you were screaming "body of Christ, cup of salvation" when you gave her a facial...I doubt you'll show up on any Papel hit lists.

True story: for a while I had sex with a woman

Ya right. :rolleyes: Pics, or it didn't happen. :cool:

Ya right. :rolleyes: Pics, or it didn't happen. :cool:

I had sex........ with a woman

Which part don't you believe??:D

Pics

Not surprised pfunk needs pics to imagine what it's like to have sex with a woman for a change.:cool:

Not surprised pfunk needs pics

To clarify, I would need to see pictures of you, having sex with a woman, to believe it ever happened. Especially without you paying for it. :cool:

To clarify, I would need to see pictures of you, having sex with a woman, to believe it ever happened. Especially without you paying for it. :cool:

Yes indeed. Pastor wanted $200 for the hour.

Not surprised pfunk needs pics to imagine what it's like to have sex with a woman for a change.:cool:

Aw, your just mad,2big, because we girls send Pfunk our nude pics- FOR FREE!!!!!!:D:D:D

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought I would have a story for this magazine but .............

M'stang, you got your story. And we found out ol' 2big has a conscience to boot.

I didn't really need to know that about him either. I liked the way I thought of him before.:;)

Hey, I dated a Lutheran preachers son back in high school....... and he corrupted me.

Two big -you won't find me getting all torn up about it. If anything it makes me hot. The pastor's son was one hell of a good fuck. Indeed , I was thoroughly corrupted by the time I bro9ke up with him.:D

In all seriousness, Twobig, you failed bigtime trying to be a "sensitive sort on this thread.......:rolleyes: