Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kandi Apple

Fake F**king Hobbiest's

24 posts in this topic

I am seriously confused right now!

I have seen a client from this board just based on his OK reputation.

He has used me for multiple references and I have gave the thumbs up for a good time!

"He needs to get a P411 so the ladies are not wasting time on verifying him"

However, I expressed to him what's up with a review since I am having to verify that you are a good dude." It is long over due anyway...."

The answer I got was " Sorry I can't review any more because I am dating a provider"

OK cool what ever.....

Does this mean that this guy is just fishing around and seeing providers to be able to run to his girlfriend and share info on us?

Hummm I have to wonder what kind of motive is behind his hobbying. And why would you ask for favors with nothing in return?:confused:

That sucks when people just take and don't give back. Why can't he just use his GF as a reference unless she doesn't know he hobbies.

quid pro quo

[Latin, meaning something for something.] The mutual consideration that passes between two parties. giving of one valuable thing for another. the exchange of valuable consideration

what a concept

I have seen a client from this board just based on his OK reputation.

He has used me for multiple references and I have gave the thumbs up for a good time!

"He needs to get a P411 so the ladies are not wasting time on verifying him"

However, I expressed to him what's up with a review since I am having to verify that you are a good dude." It is long over due anyway...."

The answer I got was " Sorry I can't review any more because I am dating a provider"

OK cool what ever.....

Does this mean that this guy is just fishing around and seeing providers to be able to run to his girlfriend and share info on us?

Hummm I have to wonder what kind of motive is behind his hobbying. And why would you ask for favors with nothing in return?:confused:

You're joking right?

This is equal to "driving to work is a waste of time because I don't get paid for the drive". if verification is such a waste of time you should start charging a $50 verification fee.:rolleyes:

quid pro quo

[Latin, meaning something for something.] The mutual consideration that passes between two parties. giving of one valuable thing for another. the exchange of valuable consideration

what a concept

If the appointment went according to plan, there was quid pro quo. He paid a couple hundred, got an hour or so of her time...

You're joking right?

This is equal to "driving to work is a waste of time because I don't get paid for the drive". if verification is such a waste of time you should start charging a $50 verification fee.:rolleyes:

Take it a step further, references(we are told) are for the other girls safety; so wouldn't the reciprocity come from them? :rolleyes:

To be clear, the guy sounds like kind of a tool, but seriously?

You're joking right?

Ha Ha!!

Nice laugh,

But seriously It is not about the time for the reference giving it is about how damn arrogant this guy is.

Sorry Kandi I'm confused here. What are you saying? somebody books time with you, supposedly is to write a review for you but doesn't and keeps using you as a reference repeatedly wasting your time?

Why don't you just stop giving him references? I'm pretty sure he understands you're not his personal secretary, and if he doesn't, he will soon enough.

I am just annoyed with this guy,

This damn fish can get the fuck out of the pond!

Here's my take-You might not like it.

Giving a refrence is supposed to be about keeping providers safe, not just helping the guy out. You should give a refrence for that reason alone. You don't refuse to give an ok just because you arn't getting a review back. Before you knew you werent getting a review, was he an ok guy? Not LE? Decent client? And screening is part of your job to keep yourself safe. No one is required to buy any service, no matter what it is. If you feel screening is wasting your time, that is your issue.

While it may be annoying, you shouldn't vent someone's personal business and be pissed off just cause he won't give reviews to you. While it is annoying(maybe unfair), expecting a review for giving an ok, is wrong IMO. That's exactly why some girl's reviews are bogus with no merit. If he is an asshole, then don't see him any more.

You should know how to get fair reviews without playing dirty....or maybe you don't.

You should know how to get fair reviews without playing dirty....or maybe you don't.

Thank you for you two cents Velevet :rolleyes:

Thank you for you two cents Velevet :rolleyes:

Very similar to that of your very vocal pal up here. Let us know how that works out for you, eh? :rolleyes:

<snip>

OK cool what ever.....

Your second question is irrelevant. He's not doing reviews because he doesn't want the provider he's dating to know he's still seeing other providers.

Your second question is irrelevant. He's not doing reviews because he doesn't want the provider he's dating to know he's still seeing other providers.

So that's a real relationship? And if the provider that he is in a relationship with has any kind of a good rep she could verify since he does not have a P411 to make shit easy on him self....:eek:

So that's a real relationship? ...:eek:

You don't know his relationship with others and to judge it is unfair.

<snip>

Giving a refrence is supposed to be about keeping providers safe, not just helping the guy out. You should give a refrence for that reason alone. You don't refuse to give an ok just because you arn't getting a review back.

<snip>

That's exactly why some girl's reviews are bogus with no merit.

I think this says it all.

And to chum the waters some more.... This just adds to the dilemma that a newbie like myself faces.

First I didn't want to write a review because I had no basis for comparison other than my own expectations (which, in hindsight, should have been enough).

Then I didn't want to write reviews because I would have to be honest - I just cannot be any other way (the main reason I also don't generally post) - and I worry that the ladies aren't going to give me references if I give them less than a "very good".

Now I have to worry the other direction that if I don't write a review that I am not going to get a reference?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?! :confused:

I guess that means I am supposed to just write a "very good" or "fantastic" review no matter what, right?

Just like giving references is to keep the providers safe, reviews are to keep the johns safe. Neither should expect anything else.

OK well everyone missed the main point of this thread,

I am not giving a shit about the damn review!

What I am ranting about is: I wonder about the whole MOTIVE of this "hobbiest" and why when he seen me one time would he use me for multiple references. He also sent me a PM through this board stating that he was in the area of MY INCALL and can drop off some sandwiches for me and my friend. I ignored him on the offer....

There is a number of other things that I don't have to mention. This guy crossed my line and I found myself posting this thread out of pure frustration.

Am I the only one missing the point of this post?

It is frustrating for me to read the last chapter in a book without knowing what the first few chapters are about.

Sorry Kandi but I have no idea what point you are trying to clarify.

:confused:

I hate fake f**king hobbyist's too. Especially ones from jimmy jon's.

I may get some very negative feedback on this, but it is what it is! I NEVER do reference checks. Personally, I feel that it does not fall into the “discreet” classification. I don't believe it is anyone's business, and I am very open about my profession.

More importantly, I do NOT want to tell an ASP "Yeah, great guy!!!" And responsible for referring someone that is setting up an ASP because then had a run in with LE and they are told that charges will be dropped if they do so. Also, somebody contacting me inquiring about a John verbally reveals to (whomever) my occupation.

Call me paranoid, but we all know that girls have set John's up because of the same situation. When you think about it, a John has EVERYTHING to lose. Wife, kids, job, just to mention a few... They wouldn't think twice about it. For me, it is more gratifying to sign up for a site that does reverse phone, verify address, if outcall, etc. A little off of the subject, but not writing a review, because they are seeing a provider, and he does not want her to know he is still a hobbyist! Hello!!!! Am I the only one that thinks that is the stupidest response ever???

Here is my two cents...

If a provider asks me to write a review and I am dating a provider, I'd just re-register with a different handle. Problem solved.

Sounds like this guy is a pain in the ass though. So I don't know.

Couldn't resist. Not providing client references really does a disservice to the community IMO. I have shared references with providers who give me the complete skinny ( even tho i only ask 1 question " is so and so safe") on a guy and as a result of what they said (maybe he smelled, maybe he was rude or he just had some sort of personality defect that I don't want to deal with) I have passed those possible clients up and I seriously appreciate those providers! I refer them to great clients of mine who value my opinion, even having not met these women. References are about safety lets not forget that ladies. This guy does sound like a bug a boo tho and maybe if it were me I'd just not give him the greatest ref. Sure, vouche that he is not le but other than that maybe u don't have the nicest things to say? Lol that will be the last time he uses u as a ref! And you win:)

OK well everyone missed the main point of this thread,

I am not giving a shit about the damn review!

What I am ranting about is: I wonder about the whole MOTIVE of this "hobbiest" and why when he seen me one time would he use me for multiple references. He also sent me a PM through this board stating that he was in the area of MY INCALL and can drop off some sandwiches for me and my friend. I ignored him on the offer....

There is a number of other things that I don't have to mention. This guy crossed my line and I found myself posting this thread out of pure frustration.

To me, it looks like this is very much about the review. Would you have posted this thread if he had written a review? Probably not. Last time I checked reviewing was optional, asking for one isn't usually bad taste, but if they say no, they're totally within their rights to, you already got paid. What could his motive possibly be other than he wants to fuck you? I'm pretty sure that's all there is to it. No guy will spend 200+ on a girl in this hobby for any other reason. He's not collecting dirt on you, he's not reporting back to his GF on how good you were. If anything he doesn't want the GF to know.

This is pretty simple. You asked him to do you a favor, he didn't want to. You don't have to continue to provide references, or have contact at all. I don't get why it's so hard for people on this board to act like adults and not create shitty call-out threads.

To me, it looks like this is very much about the review. Would you have posted this thread if he had written a review? Probably not. Last time I checked reviewing was optional, asking for one isn't usually bad taste, but if they say no, they're totally within their rights to, you already got paid. What could his motive possibly be other than he wants to fuck you? I'm pretty sure that's all there is to it. No guy will spend 200+ on a girl in this hobby for any other reason. He's not collecting dirt on you, he's not reporting back to his GF on how good you were. If anything he doesn't want the GF to know.< Touch nose

This is pretty simple. You asked him to do you a favor, he didn't want to. You don't have to continue to provide references, or have contact at all. I don't get why it's so hard for people on this board to act like adults and not create shitty call-out threads.

You obviously don't know where you are.