Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MonetMarie

Sneaking a thread in at work...lol

25 posts in this topic

Good day Tob, So I am at my day job, I never knew how thrilling it is to do the the most taboo thing... That is Typing a scandelous tread at your work desk. So here we are. I had been sitting here all day just waiting to get off so maybe something fun could happen. my offic is stuffy and I was thinking about all those naughty adult movies where someone gets done at thier desk... pity that couldn't happen in real life eh?

Anyone have agood tryst to share as I am at work like many others and could use a good read.

Thanks Your Monet Marie

Crap, I tried to refrain from posting this but never do this from a company computer or even from your own computer connected to the company network or even your smartphone that might be connected to the company wireless network. All of that shit can be tracked.

Now that my IT duties are out of the way I do agree with you it is fun to do these kinds of things at work. When I was working for the man I used to do these things all the time on my personal smartphone that I made sure was not connected to any company assets.

I worked for a wholesale bread delivery company in the 80ies and 90ies and would often pick up Colfax girls and pull around to the delivery area of a grocery store and get a 15/20 minute bj. it would look like I was their just doing normal business but far from it. worked out quite well

I did my boss on his desk. He is also the owner of the company though, otherwise...... I don't know if I would have done that. We were dating btw.

I have always has a fantasy of going to a job interview, pencil skirt, stockings, heels, somewhat revealing top under jacket, nice attache, and somehow, I end up under the desk doing an oral interview. :P

I did my boss on his desk. He is also the owner of the company though, otherwise...... I don't know if I would have done that. We were dating btw.

I have always has a fantasy of going to a job interview, pencil skirt, stockings, heels, somewhat revealing top under jacket, nice attache, and somehow, I end up under the desk doing an oral interview. :P

You are hired! :D

You are hired! :D

for god sake boink, do the interview first. then make the hire (after the hummer under the desk)!!!

+1...sometimes you have to interview people 3,4,...5 times before you can make a good decision;)

for god sake boink, do the interview first. then make the hire (after the hummer under the desk)!!!

Suddenly, I feel the need to give dictation!

Now that my IT duties are out of the way

That was so geeky and hot! :o

Some years ago I did a call in an office building. I thought it was fun because it was outside of what I was used to.

my supervisor was running my route while I was on vacation when he passed a couple of working girls in the delivery truck on Colfax. he said they started waving and yelling hey ricky hey ricky!!we had a good laugh about that

Doing any personal business on a company computer is bad judgement. Doing hobby-related or x-rated business on a company computer is suicidal.

Doing any personal business on a company computer is bad judgement. Doing hobby-related or x-rated business on a company computer is suicidal.

I totally agree.....and yet, here I am. :P .......then again, for me, this hobby in general is suicidal. Get busy living, or get busy dying, right? ;)

I once got a hummer from an admin in the bosses office while he was on vacation. Damn, that was a long time ago! I also got lucky in the ladies locker room in the company gym with a co-worker I was dating at the time.

You gotta be careful with the company boxes. I got busted writting reviews on the computer at my current job. That was a very awkward conversation for both my boss and I! It was agreed that I wouldn't do that again... ever.

Hey Monet, I don't have any openings at my company right now but if you come in and want to do an interview I'll be glad to oblige. After all, I just might decide to make an opening for you... :)

One of the few benefits of being self employed is not having to worry about my boss looking over my shoulder.

Some of my favorite calls have been on a desk at the guy's office.

I do insist though that no other employees are there, heh.

I love oral interviews, some of the best work happens on the knees . I am mywork computer doing the taboo thing. responding to threads thinking about holly and feeling all the doing the taboo thing. what is funny is every time I send a thread through my avitar pops up and every one can see my juggz Kinda dirty but hey could you expect anything less of me :D

Your Monet Marie

A coworker and I had a few drinks at a company party in NYC. We eventually found ourselves back up on the 41th floor screwing against a huge glass window overlooking the city. It was great and very hot.

As a guy in corporate America, I wouldn't recommend this route though as it can have some severe repercussions on a career path if it goes sour.

MtnDew

Edited by mtndew
spelling

I am mywork computer doing the taboo thing.

As others have posted, you are committing career suicide. This is what smartphones are for.

Yes, interesting things can and do happen in the office. Although there are a lot more stories to Penthouse about those happening then there are actual events. Personally I work hard at separating work from play and always have. Maybe I'm missing out on some fun, but the repercussions can be career limiting for a long time. Of course, if you have no aspirations at the top levels, maybe it's worth it.

But I'll admit to a number of co-worker fantasies, often after we're not working together any more. Call my stodgy. Call me risk averse. Call me whatever you want, but getting caught in the act in the office is not my idea of a good time.

Vic

Having learned my lesson about dipping my pen in company ink the hard way, I keep things strictly on the level in the office. Amazing how much havoc an affair with a coworker who got her feelers hurt can wreak on your career.

Now, shopping for an ASP on a personal hobby phone while on a break: fair game.

Q

Damn, Holly. You just caused me to gum up my keyboard. I own my own business, so no worries. Back when I worked for the man, a good 15 years ago, a young woman came into my office, shut the door, and proceeded to go on about the miserable boss we had.

I told her, yeah, I'm under a lot of stress too. She offered to rub my shoulders. And mother of god, I got a raging hard-on. Could not help it. She ran her hands down my chest and they wandered to my hard on through my pants.

My hand wandered up her skirt to her thong panties and she moaned. And then I fucked up and mumbled, "I can't." I was getting sex twice a day at that point from my wife, so I truly was satisfied and totally faithful. She was cool about it and said something like, "I know." We did "manipulate" each other on a few other occasions, which may have been more of a turn-on than full-on sex.

If that ever happened again, with my current status of quarterly sex, I would be helpless to her charms. However, that was a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Perhaps I could get Holly to play out that fantasy for me one day.