Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ms.AvaRayne

Awkward Appt/Meeting

37 posts in this topic

Okay, so in the last couple weeks, I had just a complete and total awkward meeting. Lol. Everything about it was awkward. He said he had a great time, but I thought we were on a two different pages from the get go. Now, when this happens...without getting a horrible review, How do you say... well, were just not vibing, or can you do this differently, in a way that it is not offensive?

Imagining being told the same thing, I wouldn't want to hear it in such a way that the whole session is shit from there on out or they leave feeling inadequate, as inadequacy is rarely to never the issue.

Sometimes, sessions are just awkward and weird. Careful screening on both sides can greatly mimimize the frequency of such occurrences, but the reality is that sometimes, bad sessions just happen. People don't always click, even when your job is to click with everyone. :)

All you can do is smile and soldier on, just do your best no matter what, and if you feel they're unhappy at the end of the session, you can offer them a discount on a future session, or some such. I would not suggest offering them helpful advice on how to be a better client.

They can't all be great, or perfect.

Just do your damndest, be the best you can be, and know you've given it your all. :)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

Whenever I feel at a loss for words I just shut up and put my mouth to good use.

There's no such thing as awkward silence when your mouth is too busy to try and search to find something meaningless to talk about. ;)

Of course Beverly's advice is on point. As always. :)

Why didn't you just end the session?

Thanks Beverly! & Just so its noted. I am the type who likes to enjoy it as much as my client, and tend to attracted that type of client. But, yes Mona! Lol. Fantastic advice!

It may be hard to believe, but some of us are interested in how to be a better client.

Sometimes, sessions are just awkward and weird. Careful screening on both sides can greatly mimimize the frequency of such occurrences, but the reality is that sometimes, bad sessions just happen. People don't always click, even when your job is to click with everyone. :)

All you can do is smile and soldier on, just do your best no matter what, and if you feel they're unhappy at the end of the session, you can offer them a discount on a future session, or some such. I would not suggest offering them helpful advice on how to be a better client.

They can't all be great, or perfect.

Just do your damndest, be the best you can be, and know you've given it your all. :)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

I agree.....Go Niners!!!!

It may be hard to believe, but some of us are interested in how to be a better client.

Some of us ladies have written several helpful posts on this topic. However as the op stated, most clients are great, we click great, and have a great time. When the non-clicking thing happens, it is not usually due to a client not being a good client, it just didn't feel right (no one's fault).:confused:

Some of us ladies have written several helpful posts on this topic. However as the op stated, most clients are great, we click great, and have a great time. When the non-clicking thing happens, it is not usually due to a client not being a good client, it just didn't feel right (no one's fault).:confused:

hear hear! I wish more ladies expressed that kind of maturity regarding appointments.

I agree with what Bev said. Especially the part about screening to minimize the chances of that happening. But when it does happen, I usually just chalk it up as the one that got away and hope for better times in the future.

Screening really? Do have to get there whole story about their life before you can see someone? I thought screening was to see if a client or provider is ok to see?

Screening really? Do have to get there whole story about their life before you can see someone? I thought screening was to see if a client or provider is ok to see?

I probably should not respond to this, but I'll take the bait.

Stevie, there are things that come up during screening, that may allude the lady or client to believe they may not be the best match. Many clients have P411, and specify what they like, don't like in their profile. The expectation is that their profile is read. Some clients send a pre-screen request for a lady to view their profile to determine if they are a good match. My point being P411 or not, there is often some conversation (e-mail etc.) that occurs prior to an appointment. So, there are opportunities for a lady or guy to determine they are not a good match. :cool:

I just quickly want to say I tend to get with clients that like to be told when and if I'm enjoying something and if not how they could make it better. now for the client that obviously does not care I wouldn't say anything...

thank you for your overall advice. I do think that if every client had p 411 I would be overjoyed. Lol. But, unfortunetly, they don't. So, I'm basically getting. . . Oh well! Lol. Damn.

I just quickly want to say I tend to get with clients that like to be told when and if I'm enjoying something and if not how they could make it better. now for the client that obviously does not care I wouldn't say anything...

thank you for your overall advice. I do think that if every client had p 411 I would be overjoyed. Lol. But, unfortunetly, they don't. So, I'm basically getting. . . Oh well! Lol. Damn.

This is untrue. You will see anyone who passes screening and has the proper donation.

Sounds like you want something akin to a bf. Clients are under no obligation to ensure that you're having a good time.

Also ladies have a responsibility here. If you want to increase the odds of getting along with clients, then don't lie about your appearance, background, or see clients when you're in a bad mood. The quickest way to piss me off is to not match your pics.

I agree with what Bev said. Especially the part about screening to minimize the chances of that happening. But when it does happen, I usually just chalk it up as the one that got away and hope for better times in the future.

...and, hopefully, a refund for the client.:cool:

well, it wasn't that akward. :rolleyes:

This is untrue. You will see anyone who passes screening and has the proper donation.

The quickest way to piss me off is to not match your pics.

Excuse me here for a minmute. We do not see everyone who requests a date. Even if they have references that hold up. If I don't like your personality, I am not going to get naked with you. Period. While we all like money, it is not worth it to me to deal with rudeness.

Do your research-tineye the pics:rolleyes:

Whenever I feel at a loss for words I just shut up and put my mouth to good use.

There's no such thing as awkward silence when your mouth is too busy to try and search to find something meaningless to talk about. ;)

Of course Beverly's advice is on point. As always. :)

What Mona said. I am a believer in this" If I have nothing intelligent, witty to say, then put your mouth to another use. Suck dick, works for me.

But some people in this world are drier then a popcorn fart in the personality dept. They don't understand human interaction beyound the basic, plain and simple. In those cases , and we haven't caught on to this in our prior screening- I ad lib by sucking dick and ram rodding the festivities(taking the lead). But I do try to stay far, far away from this kind of person. It brings out the worst in me.

Sounds like you want something akin to a bf. Clients are under no obligation to ensure that you're having a good time.

Also ladies have a responsibility here. If you want to increase the odds of getting along with clients, then don't lie about your appearance, background, or see clients when you're in a bad mood. The quickest way to piss me off is to not match your pics.

Tis True. 90 percent of my clients thus far have been this way. And now its being turned into a completely different subject. Thanks. Lol.

I about died from the popcorn fart. Thanks! Lmao!

QUOTE=bn712;341110]This is untrue. You will see anyone who passes screening and has the proper donation.

well, it wasn't that akward. :rolleyes:

If the provider feels that she didn't perform her best, she should refund part of the donation. Now, when was the last time that happened?:cool:

Or not. Try again.

If I fulfill the amount of time that was requested, I don't own anybody anything else.:cool:

I thought screening was to see if a client or provider is ok to see?

Well, you pretty much answered your own question there, smarty pants. Obviously, if we are not compatible, he is not okay to see.;)

If the provider feels that she didn't perform her best, she should refund part of the donation. Now, when was the last time that happened?:cool:

Lack of compatibility has nothing to do with a provider not performing at her best...;)

Or not. Try again.

If I fulfill the amount of time that was requested, I don't own anybody anything else.:cool:

*owe

I don't see providers that only give time. I have plenty of my own.

Thank God and I bet you do have plenty of your own...:P

Excuse me here for a minmute. We do not see everyone who requests a date. Even if they have references that hold up. If I don't like your personality, I am not going to get naked with you. Period. While we all like money, it is not worth it to me to deal with rudeness.

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=337145&postcount=1

Uh.Huh.:cool:

In a narrow sense all clients agree with you. Otherwise we would be taking our money

and rolliing the dice in a club somewhere.

And I assume that no provider is stupid enough to think that she is only providing time and nothing else.

There has to be some responsiblity on the part of the provider to do her best to assure that the client has a great time. But nothing is certain. So, if she wants the guy to return after a not very good session she can offer a discount or take her chances that he will not come back or write a bad review.

Some men will not say anything. Personally I have never had a provider offer anything in the way of a discount for showing up late, etc. So then it is their problem. No different than any other business that does not bother to find out how a customer felt.

I wish it wasn't this way but eventually even I have figured it out..