Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimbeck69

Anybody partake in an extended visit/travel or Sexcation?

20 posts in this topic

I've been considering taking a tropical getaway (costa rica or Belize). Contemplating asking a local lady to accompany me (my treat of course. :)) or looking into one of adult resorts that cater to the hobby.

Looking to see if anyone on the board has any experiences like this and any advice. looking for responses from Hobbyists or Ladies.

I would definitely be into this type of arrangement. But with limitations. I would only want to participate in this type of arrangement with somebody that I feel 100% compatible with, somebody that I have spent many hours with in appointments before we got to this point. I would assume that most clients would feel the same considering they will be spending a considerable amount of money to accommodate their companion. I think in order for this type of arrangement to be successful, there has to be trust and understanding on both sides. Both parties should be 100% aware of the other persons agendas, wants and expectations for such an arrangement to work out. This type of arrangement can either be very very good or very very bad depending on compatibility issues. I would strongly recommend against this type of arrangement with somebody that you have never met before. Good luck and have fun!

Taking a provider to a foreign sex destination would be like bringing cheese and wine to Paris. :cool:

Check worldsexguide. Plenty of info on either location.

+1 to 2big. By going local you'd save a lot of money and you may find that your bang for the buck is higher too.

I've been considering taking a tropical getaway (costa rica or Belize). Contemplating asking a local lady to accompany me (my treat of course. :)) or looking into one of adult resorts that cater to the hobby.

Looking to see if anyone on the board has any experiences like this and any advice. looking for responses from Hobbyists or Ladies.

I would take someone with me. In my case, it would not be about the cost it would be about being with someone I knew and was compatible with. I don't like the prospect of being in a new place and trying to meet someone new and dealing with some of the hit or miss aspects of finding a proper companion on my vacation.

I would forego that and go to one of the destinations for a sexation. There are many places that will provide the women for low cost and a good location and with variety.

I have never done that but have a friend who has done it at least 3 times and he raves about it.

Why not go with both (assuming your budget allows)? Bring a favorite companion and the two of you can search for local talent to play with together?

Just sayin.

Actually, if I had the budget, I there are 1-2 local ladies I would love to take away for a few days and nights.

I recently took a YL to Costa Rica for 4 day weekend. Things went okay but in retrospect, I coulda went by myself and had more $$ to spend on the Ticas instead of paying her fee, air, lodging, and misc. Kinda like taking sand to the beach. :rolleyes:

As 2big said, that would be silly. I haven't been to the places you've mentioned, but I've hobbied far and wide in this world and usually going for the local girls is going to be cheaper and give you more options than all the logistics of taking a CO girl there. There are a few exceptions, like Japan, where you will pay dearly for a local.

But in general the US is one of the more expensive places to hobby, and you want to add to that the cost of a flight/hotel/meals for a girl?

The only reason is if you want the "honeymoon experience" and are willing to pay a premium for it.

I've never been to one of these "resort" clubs but it sounds risky to me. If you go that route, be sure to do your homework carefully because you're pretty much locked in to them for the duration. I would rather get my own accommodations and look for locals with all the good info you can get online. If you've arranged everything in advance through an all-inclusive club, you better hope they deliver because you have all your eggs in one basket.

I don't like the prospect of being in a new place and trying to meet someone new and dealing with some of the hit or miss aspects of finding a proper companion on my vacation.

I don't understand why so many grown-up men are so afraid of venturing outside their comfort zone.

What you describe is what's fun about it. You don't know what's gonna happen exactly, you need to feel your way around a new place, make local contacts, etc.

Having traveled extensively, I can tell you, though, that most of your experiences will be hit rather than miss.

If you plan to visit a country where prostitution is legal or tolerated, makes no sense to bring your own even if she gives you a discounted rate. Most of the fun in these type trips is experiencing the local "culture".

Most of the fun in these type trips is experiencing the local "culture".

guess us swabbies were more suave and deboner - when in a foreign port, me and my mates liked to experience the local "customs" in addition to the "culture" ;)

I don't understand why so many grown-up men are so afraid of venturing outside their comfort zone.

What you describe is what's fun about it. You don't know what's gonna happen exactly, you need to feel your way around a new place, make local contacts, etc.

Having traveled extensively, I can tell you, though, that most of your experiences will be hit rather than miss.

Gotta correct myself.

Now, with the internet, you can pretty much plan everything from the comfort of your desk chair.

A few years ago, I had business in the Netherlands, in a city I had never been to before. Took me about 10 minutes to find a brothel via google. Had a great time, with excellent service and great gals.

Do your homework and you can have a lot of fun. Some websites have good up to date information and recommendations. I would beware of some of the resorts. Make sure they are really offering everything they say and the same quality of services they advertise. I have heard there are some good resorts out there you just gotta find them. When I go on vacations I like to do my research and then go independently and make my own agenda and memories. I've never been to Costa Rica but heard some great things. Happy hunting!

i travel alot and always squeeze in dates when i'm out of state. i do my homework and use the local sources. most my appointments are extended periods of time. i'm just not an hour or two type of guy. so reviews are always a must for the ladies i see. i actually do the opposite. i've had such great dates that i've flown them into denver for the weekends.

i have always wanted to travel out of the country and experience something like this as well. in the past when traveling abroad, i usually have a SO. so i've never been able to set up dates when in another country. i have been seeing/listening what tob guys have recommended for countries to travel to. i suppose the only concern i'd have would be the language barrier. since i know minimal spanish, i suppose some european and latin countries would be a good choice. but i suppose when making sweet sweet love language has no barriers......

Why not go with both (assuming your budget allows)? Bring a favorite companion and the two of you can search for local talent to play with together?

Just sayin.

Actually, if I had the budget, I there are 1-2 local ladies I would love to take away for a few days and nights.

This is a very good answer. I want to just add this. You really should meet your lust in a session here, before you head off into the wild blue yonder for a few days. Even two or three sessions. You are on vacation, you want to have fun. You want to have fun with someone you genuinely like as a person, besides as a fuck buddy. If you don't really know them , you may just find their personal idiosyncrasies irritating, AND expensive.

As many have said, makes no sense to take anyone from here. I have now been to quite a few places outside the US and must tell you, not a single woman from the US can hold a candle to the women outside of here. You will be kicking yourself for bringing someone with you. Plus the money you save will be much better spent wherever you may go.

I have travelled alone to Costa Rica, Mexico, Thailand and the Phillipines and man, they were all great.

For close I recommend CR, if you have the time, try southeast asia. I have been going to Thailand about 2-3 times a year since i have discovered it, and it has really spoiled me for anything the US has to offer. Between the great value for the dollar, the beautiful women, and the great attitudes. No to mention the beaches and general vacation atmosphere.

I'm not really into Thai girls. Eastern-European girls is where it's at for me.;)

As many have said, makes no sense to take anyone from here. I have now been to quite a few places outside the US and must tell you, not a single woman from the US can hold a candle to the women outside of here. You will be kicking yourself for bringing someone with you. Plus the money you save will be much better spent wherever you may go.

Really? And you know this to be true because you've been with all the women from the US? Yet another example of the fallacy of over generalization.