Clothing optional hot springs

17 posts in this topic

Anyone ever been to one in Colorado?

What should one expect?

Anyone ever been to one in Colorado?

What should one expect?

A number of people who should have exercised the clothing option.:o

Let's try this again...

1. Are the people you see nekkid the ones you WANT to see nekkid?

2. If one were to engage in some discreet activities, would one be given a hard time for it?

They are people you do NOT want to see naked. It's pretty darn dark at these places, so you probably get no hassle. A nice bathroom with oversized tub and jets is wildly better.

You can never unsee what you see in a clothing optional location no matter where it is. What you may want to see is not worth the cost of what you will see

Here is the skinny on clothing optional places.

Because of the misconceptions of clothing optional and swinger type places being the same, the clothing optional industry has gone hyper strict at all places in terms of touching and playing. Those places are more like hippie communes than anything else.

I was asked to leave Dakota Hot Springs because my girlfriend wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me in a pool during the day. I understood the rules, I broke them and I can attest they enforce them. I was asked to never come back for that after trying to play dumb and get out of it.

You see 1 in 10 a decent body. If you want someone good looking, bring them yourself.

The people you meet are smart and nice folks. The people that run those places are fucking nuts, every one of them.

I wouldn't get too excited about anything in Colorado.

Did you want to hike in to a clothing optional hot spring or did you want a commerical springs?

This has been discussed if you search a bit but it is always fun to find new spots off the beaten path.

My favorite is Conundrum Hot Springs above Aspen. It is a about an 8 mile hike in close to timberline. It is a cozy pool that will easily accomodate 20 people. You see all kinds there. My last visit was in August. Some nekked college aged nymphs were very comfortable talking to me and an old gieser rocket scientist seated next to me. There is a smaller hidden pool within earshot that most people do not even know is there. It is surrounded by bushes that give intimate activites under the stars a special memory.

This hike is not for the out of shape. It is a strenous high altitude hike that kicked my butt. Bring your backpacking gear and make it a 3 day trip.

I really enjoyed it.

If you are looking for a hot springs to possibly get lucky....good luck.

My SO and I go to them, but every single one has strict rules about any kind of hanky panky. The people that go there are not there for those reasons and most live this kind of lifestyle. SO do not be surprised if you see a bunch of "families" there, and not so attractive people. However if you like to be naked and sit in some nice warm water and meet interesting people with intelligence go to Valley view hot springs. They also have trails for with some private springs that nobody can see you. Out of all the hot springs Valley View is the nicest. OH and they have camping sites and RV sites.

strawberry hotsprings is my choice!

love watching the spooge float stretched and whimsical through the water.

I remember having sex in Idaho Spring in more than one occasion in 1997,you can rent some kind of private area (do not remember the dsetails)