Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badfish

New to the "hobby." How do I become trustworthy?

36 posts in this topic

Had a bummer experience tonight where a lady came out to my place, but got a bad vibe.

What steps can I take to prove I'm not a risk?

I sent a pic from my phone.

Also, are there any tips you can give on how to protect myself?

Just keep trying and eventually you will have enough references.

Or, pay to join P411, which is advertised on this site.

While I do not know what type of pic you sent I would not have done it. Many

women are very particular about how clients should behave and sending pics

is a bit unusual. You should look at websites of providers that specify what they

consider appropriate behavior. There are also discussions here about it.

As for your last question; stick with highly reviewed providers and follow their guidelines and get a separate cell phone and email for your hobbying.

I would suggest trying to look like Chris Hemsworth. Sure, it may no be easy looking like a chiseled nordic god but I'm sure it could go along the way ing your trustworthiness.

Heck, you may even get a freebie once in a while.

xoxoxo

PS: What about getting a P411 account?

:D

Don't park your patrol car in the driveway.:cool:

I would suggest trying to look like Chris Hemsworth. Sure, it may no be easy looking like a chiseled nordic god but I'm sure it could go along the way ing your trustworthiness.

xoxoxo

Hell if I was beefcake like that I would probably be swarmed by girls.

They're always going to ask to use the bathroom...make sure the toilet bowl is clean;)

There's no need to send a pic from your phone. It's not going to help anything.

What "bad vibe" did she get??? Did she take the donation? Was your mom in the living room? Are you, in fact...a risk?

I had someone tell me once that I was a hell of a poker player. My response was "I should be....the lessons cost a fortune". Be prepared to spend a few bucks to get where you want to be...or you can do that P411 thing everyone keeps talking about.

Had a bummer experience tonight where a lady came out to my place, but got a bad vibe.

I sent a pic from my phone.

Also, are there any tips you can give on how to protect myself?

I would either join P411 or if there is a lady that you are interested in, view her website to determine if she is newbie friendly, and what information she requests. I would then provide the EXACT information that she requests in the EXACT fashion that she requests. P411 may save some of that pain once you get a few "oks".

Good luck, you should have a great time, once you get going.:)

Don't park your patrol car in the driveway.:cool:

Ha...that was part of the problem. I have a for sale sign in my yard. I guess she thought it was weird? My house is for sale. It's a nice home in the burbs, so maybe it seemed fishy? I can't imagine she would get too many calls to homes like mine. I can see the issue, but if she came inside, it's pretty obvious I live there. She said she had a recent run-in with LE so I am sure she was on high alert.

Hell if I was beefcake like that I would probably be swarmed by girls.

You don't pay for the sex...you pay them to leave.

There's no need to send a pic from your phone. It's not going to help anything.

What "bad vibe" did she get??? Did she take the donation? Was your mom in the living room? Are you, in fact...a risk?

No donation...didn't even stop. I guess she did a drive by and saw the sign in the yard.

I am absolutely not a risk. The reason I sent a pic was per her request. She asked if I had a profile on here. I explained I was new to the hobby. She asked if I would send a pic. Being new to the hobby, I figured this was ok. I can't imagine that she found the pic off-puting. Not to toot my own horn, but I would say I am definitely well above average in the looks dept.

I guess it's better to be safe than sorry, it was just disappointing that I got my hopes up.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I guess I'll have to try again sometime.

I would suggest trying to look like Chris Hemsworth.Sure, it may no be easy looking like a chiseled nordic god but I'm sure it could go along the way ing your trustworthiness.

xoxoxo

It's really not that hard.:rolleyes::D

When she said Nordic god....I don't think she meant Santa Claus:D

It's really not that hard.:rolleyes::D

Yes ,Yes I agree .Thor it is .

No need to send a picture of yourself ever, if you want to send a picture, send a picture of the cash donation. You will gain alot respect when the ladies know you are serious with the cash. Happy hobbying.:D

Yeah....sending pictures of your junk, never seems to do any good :P :p :P

Hahaha....nice to see you got it to stand up straight again buddy:p

:P:D

ruined.jpg

this reminded me for some weird reason of the episode of 'seinfeld' where elaine was trying to determine if guys she wanted to sleep with were 'sponge-worthy'

You made 2 critical errors. You invited her to an outcall at your home (major red flag for a 1st time meeting). You also sent her picture of yourself (risky for you and unecessary), which may also signal LE to certain providers for various reasons. Example: Only people with nothing to lose send over such sensitive info. The people with the least to lose are the ones engaging in a sting operation.

You have a few options. You could join p411. Or you could find reputable providers that don't screen. Hint: they are usually the ones that have their phone numbers listed in their ads and prefer phone contact to email. Call them, talk to them sweetly and answer their questions. And if you decide on outcall, man up and get a hotel room.

You made 2 critical errors. You invited her to an outcall at your home (major red flag for a 1st time meeting). You also sent her picture of yourself (risky for you and unecessary), which may also signal LE to certain providers for various reasons. Example: Only people with nothing to lose send over such sensitive info. The people with the least to lose are the ones engaging in a sting operation.

You have a few options. You could join p411. Or you could find reputable providers that don't screen. Hint: they are usually the ones that have their phone numbers listed in their ads and prefer phone contact to email. Call them, talk to them sweetly and answer their questions. And if you decide on outcall, man up and get a hotel room.

Ok am not sure how an out-call to his home is an error or a red flag for that matter? Out-Calls are a part of the industry most of them are for gentlemen we have not had the pleasure of meeting and to their homes.

As for your "hint" am not sure where you get your information and hate to bust you bubble you are WRONG so very WRONG. Just because our phone numbers are listed and contact via call/text is accepted don't assume for a moment that we don't screen or the fact you are not asked for a reference you are not being screened... because you are. As far as the advice of getting a hotel WRONG again a lady is far less likely to see a newbie @ a hotel that has no P411/Date-Check or other verified site account and with no references.

As it has been said getting a p411 account will aid you in a lot of ways.

Other helpful hints:

1) Don't send pics ever there is no need for them and it could land you in a bad situation

2) Being cocky is not a good thing it is a turn off and you surely don't want a lady to say "yes I've seen him but ...." when giving you a reference

3) Did you not alert her to the for sale sign in the yard? If not it could of been taken that she was sent to a BS address by a time waster.

4) As it's been said be willing to provide the information asked for in the manner it is asked for to aid in getting verified by the provider other then sending pictures they should never be sent by provider or client

I can only go by my experience and I've found ladies to be skittish about meeting people at their homes. If I tell them that I'm staying a 4-star hotel, there's no hesitation.

And I'm not wrong about my hint. In fact, there are 8 ladies who posted on EB today whom I know for a fact don't screen. And they all have their phone numbers listed in their ads. How do I know this? I've seen or booked appointments with each one. To be brief, I've been around this community longer than you have. If he calls 5 reputable ladies, he will get a hit.

Ok am not sure how an out-call to his home is an error or a red flag for that matter? Out-Calls are a part of the industry most of them are for gentlemen we have not had the pleasure of meeting and to their homes.

It's a huge red flag. have an ASP to your house for a first session and 3 or 4 days later she shows up at your door unannounced. I know one guy who had an ASP to his house and the hour session went 20 minutes. he posted a so so review for her. the next day he got home from work and found her at his door talking to his wife. hell I'm single and don't care what my neighbors think and I would never for any reason ever have a session at my home.

It's a huge red flag. have an ASP to your house for a first session and 3 or 4 days later she shows up at your door unannounced. I know one guy who had an ASP to his house and the hour session went 20 minutes. he posted a so so review for her. the next day he got home from work and found her at his door talking to his wife. hell I'm single and don't care what my neighbors think and I would never for any reason ever have a session at my home.

Now that is a horrifying tale. Imagine the review AFTER the ASP talked to his wife.

Boink I see the situation there and all I can say is wow and over a review ?

Again my question is How do you know you have not been screened and who and who does not screen?

Are you right there @ the point of contact when the appointment is being set?

The answer is NO you are not so you don't know that screening is not being done correct?

Again my question is How do you know you have not been screened and who and who does not screen?

Are you right there @ the point of contact when the appointment is being set?

The answer is NO you are not so you don't know that screening is not being done correct?

You can have your p411 account set so that you receive an email whenever a provider looks at your profile. A good portion of ladies don't even verify the p411 info you give them.

If you call ladies using a hobby phone, you are at the point of contact. And if you tell them that you're a newbie and they don't demand your last name or work info, then there's nothing they can use for screening. This happens more often than you think.

So the answer is YES

Or you could find reputable providers that don't screen. Hint: they are usually the ones that have their phone numbers listed in their ads and prefer phone contact to email. Call them, talk to them sweetly and answer their questions. And if you decide on outcall, man up and get a hotel room.

This

And I'm not wrong about my hint. In fact, there are 8 ladies who posted on EB today whom I know for a fact don't screen. And they all have their phone numbers listed in their ads. How do I know this? I've seen or booked appointments with each one. To be brief, I've been around this community longer than you have. If he calls 5 reputable ladies, he will get a hit.

This

You can have your p411 account set so that you receive an email whenever a provider looks at your profile. A good portion of ladies don't even verify the p411 info you give them.

If you call ladies using a hobby phone, you are at the point of contact. And if you tell them that you're a newbie and they don't demand your last name or work info, then there's nothing they can use for screening. This happens more often than you think.

And this.

I've been saying for years that a) screening is bullshit, akin to waving a magic wand over a lottery ticket, and B) that many (perhaps even the majority of providers) don't screen.

Of course, this is a typical bullshit TOB discussion.

How do you become trustworthy? Well, you don't.

Make a list of 10 providers. I'll guarantee you, at least 4 are willing and able to meet you.

Two out of the four would be happy to meet you, even if you tell them "I'm the guy in the jalopy, sitting in front of the KFC.":cool:

Seriously, don't overthink this. Just make the call.

[quote=Crystal Isis Out-Calls are a part of part of the industry

i would estimate that half of my current clients first invited me to their homes for the first meeting-even the married ones. others on subsequent dates. i only have 1 where ive never been inside his house but outside where i pulled over to talk to him as he was walking his dog.

i use different screening w different people. with some i have felt comfortable after a long first conversation.