Followers 0
2Big

Vanilla in, Chocolate Out

Vanilla to Chocolate   23 members have voted

1. 1. Vanilla to Chocolate

• No biggie. Shrug it off. Keep on Keepin' on
    • Flee in Disgust
    • Pull it out, nonchalantly wipe it off on the Sheets

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

And I ain't talking about a fancy Italian gelato machine, neither.

So, what do you do when a little accident presents itself during anal sex?

Enjoy the moment, or flee in horror?:cool:

Not sure how anyone could "enjoy the moment" when the room suddenly smells like poop, but hey, whatever.:o

I'm looking forward to seeing some gents who love Greek (like Chisum), but the only Greek I care for is yogurt. Sorry couldn't answer this poll b/c it'll never happen to this kid! :)

I agree N/A need not apply within. Anal BBBJ CIM all used to be a money makers if you were into that, but now those services are part of the ladies menu or the fee is so little why bother.

shitty sheets shitty anything is off of my menu.

lilithia

You say fuck it and enjoy the moment. Unless you are a total newb to anal sex you know that a little shit happens now and then.

I hate shitty situations, so I avoid them at all costs.

And I ain't talking about a fancy Italian gelato machine, neither.

So, what do you do when a little accident presents itself during anal sex?

Enjoy the moment, or flee in horror?:cool:

Been there, done that. I didn't contribute to the poll because my solution wasn't listed.

Yes, it's disgusting. But, I cleaned myself up, let her clean herself up, and we went on to other activities. I tried not to make a big deal about it -- she was already embarrassed enough as it was.

If you are going to play in that part of the playground, then that is something you know could happen. Just move to the shower, clean up and continue the fun. The gals that offer this understand there is ways to prepare so usually nothing scary happens.

yea just have to expect that if your playing in the caboose. so this shouldn't be a suprise in anyway.

don't mean to get off track but this is a great segue to a crazy experience i had related to this. just as a disclaimer, this person is not a provider.

this spring i was having sex with a friend who is a gusher. it was pretty amazing and my bed was getting soaked. when i got up from being in the missionary position i smelled a strong odor. first i thought my lady friend had maybe farted? then she rolled over. she got so relaxed while orgasiming, she accidentily dookied. it was just one of those really awkward moments! but i felt terribly bad for her because she was totally mortified! i could only comfort her by saying it was just that great of sex to have happened. easy clean up since the towls were underneath as she was a squirter. just kinda one for the books as far as sexual experiences.....

" she accidentily dookied." :eek:

Lololol!!

Isn't that why if you are going to do anal you use

ribbed condoms, for traction in the mud?:P:D:)

Lol at all the people "embarrassed" or "freaked out" about this.

I mean, it's the poop chute, what did you think would fall out? Gold ducets?:cool:

I mean, it's the poop chute, what did you think would fall out? Gold ducets?:cool:

You crack me up sometimes. Me personally, I know my S!#T stinks so I would rather avoid it. Even with all the very necessary precautions and pre cleaning, shit happens......and it stinks.:D

Yeah well....it's not my thing either, but if, in the heat of the moment...she says "Oh God...put it in my ass!!!"....now it's my thing:o

Sorry couldn't answer this poll b/c it'll never happen to this kid! :)

Fries and a coke?:D

6a00e54f10a09888340162fc215fb5970d-500wi

i don't post that i offer this but sometimes i just can't help myself if we end up in that direction. thus there wouldn't be preparation.

the last time this happened he said....thank you!

i don't post that i offer this

I for one am happy to know this :) BBB probably not so much, lol

Roll with punches.

I had an experience with a young lady once that ended up going in that direction. When the lights came on, I notice a moth on my wall across the room. I grabbed a tissue and when I went to snatch it off the wall, it became very clear that it was no moth. She was FAR MORE embarrassed than I was.

We're still friends and laugh about it from time to time.

If you're going to play in the mud, you might get dirty.