Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Chewie69

Ladies is this normal? She freaked me out!!!!

49 posts in this topic

Saw a well known provider and had a great time. Just as I was getting out of the shower she started asking me all kinds of questions about my family. [snip], how long my wife had worked for her company (she knew the exact company she works for) she asked about [snip] etc......I dont talk about family during sessions period. When I looked shocked she informed me that all girls do detailed internet searches on clients before they see them.

Im all about you gals feeling safe but dude it seemed a bit over the top. Almost stalker ish or like she was showing she had leverage on me. She has since texted me several times wanting to see how I am and ask when we can get together again.

I've gotten unexpected texts and emails from a few girls and that is not a big deal at all. If she starts calling you unexpectedly, that is a boundary issue and a serious problem. If she starts calling your wife at work, that is 10X worse.

It was completely out of line for her to have been playing games like that. Yes, she was very clearly demonstrating she has leverage over you. Family is off limits. Even implying that she could out you to your wife is a VERY dangerous game to play. However, it is possible she was just running at the mouth and had no intent of things sounding that way at all. It is possible she has friends at that company or had worked there herself and was simply curious.

I do not think you need to worry too much, though. This girl obviously has mental problems, but I doubt she'll actually out you to your wife. The next time she contacts you, very politely tell her that while you liked her a lot, the fact that she asked you about if your wife still worked at the same place made you feel threatened and you are no longer comfortable seeing her again. Make no insults, make no threats, post no review. Just back away from this mess slowly and hope that's the end of it.

Do some providers subscribe to identity search sites like Verifyphone or Spokeo? If so, I would start to become more than reticent in booking any more clients. We need privacy for our private lives too, just like providers.

I would just not respond at all to her texts or calls. I'm afraid if you tell her about your concerns that it could piss her off and add flames to the fire.

Normal? Depends on a individuals version of normal. She might have been just trying to make conversation. Some guys do like to talk about their families. Some, not at all. When people are nervous, they will talk about anything. If your asp seemed to be a person with less then good intentions-then I would worry. Of course to me that is a personality quirk I don't care for: and no matter how hot I thought they where before I sensed it-I am leaving.

Sad but true some people are bad witches. They want something they can use over everyone they meet. This is not to say that is your provider. I don't know her, this is purely speculation on my part. And my intention is not to brand anyone with my thoughts on the subject matter.The view I am taking is meant to cover people in general.

For myself, I prefer to keep my personal info to a minimum. Unless I know you, really know you as a friend, my real life affairs are mine alone. Besides, unless you are my friend,why would you even care to know? So the op here has a right to be curious about her intent, but it may have been nervousness on her part. The internet is the information freeway and most people use it like a phonebook.

Since you claim to have seen a well known provider, hopefully you did your research on her before you saw her. As you said, "you had a great time"...

I personally do not think you have anything to worry about. I think your making a big deal out of nothing. I don't think this provider is going to contact

your wife. She is trying to make a living. Not destroy her living.

Now if you seen a provider who has shitty reviews, a bad rep.....you get what pay for. I honestly think your wasting your time. And your making a big deal for nothing. If she was going to out you to your wife.... she would have already done it. I think you should call the said provider.... and explain to her why you have become paranoid. No "well known provider" is going to put you on blast.... unless you physically hurt her. Now if you pick a shitty provider... anything is possible.

As for writing a review.... you had a great time. Leave it at that.

I think your paranoid, because you cheated on your wife and your realising fuck me what if my wife found out?

I disagree with you. I think you should stop being butt hurt and get over it. Your wasting your time.

Secondly,

Gina wrote that 20% of providers are nuts.... And I totally agree with her. However, Im not sure if the rate thing has anything to do with it. Over the years...I know of some cheep as sluts who are fucking nuts. I personally have yet to meet high dollar hooker who is nuts.

As for writing a review.... you had a great time. Leave it at that.

The purpose of a review is to inform fellow-hobbyists about potential dangers and red flags.

The kind of information the OP has is exactly the kind of information that belongs in a review.

The purpose of a review is to inform fellow-hobbyists about potential dangers and red flags.

The kind of information the OP has is exactly the kind of information that belongs in a review.

Really? :confused:

The only "reviews" I trust are my own experiences.

It says it right there on the front page of the review section:

" Everything posted on this site is a work of fiction, written for entertainment and amusement purposes only."

And I think that's exactly right.

I agree with 2Big on this one. Yeah, I know it contradicts his usual position on reviews, but it's still the right thing to do for future clients.

Describe your good time, but also mention your "freaked out" experience. What rating you put on your experience or her attitude is up to you; I'm not sure which I would drive my evaluation, the good time or the freaky.

Im sorry guys, I just think it would be crazy for a WELL ESTABLISHED PROVIDER to this. I dont this this provider would do this.

So, on that note I think this guy is over reacting. And being a bitch as in "crying" I mean come on dude! Really???? Honestly, do you really think hooker gives a shit if your married.... oh NO WE DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK....

Now if you picked a shitty provider I would say you get whats coming to you. But you claim she is well known provider.

I DISAGREE.... what provider wants to distroy her business? Its her living.

I think your panties in a bunch, your overreacting.... PLEASE

Im sorry guys, I just think it would be crazy for a WELL ESTABLISHED PROVIDER to this. I dont this this provider would do this.

So, on that note I think this guy is over reacting. And being a bitch as in "crying" I mean come on dude! Really???? Honestly, do you really think hooker gives a shit if your married.... oh NO WE DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK....

Now if you picked a shitty provider I would say you get whats coming to you. But you claim she is well known provider.

I think your panties in a bunch, your overreacting.... PLEASE

I do admire your faith in people though I think you have way too much of it. over the years more than one "well known providers" have outed guys to their wife/job. hell, some of them have even outed each other.

Boink you bitch, I thought we r friends..... lol JK you know i love you!!! xo

I do agree with you boinky. But a well known provider? If he seen a provider who has problems then I can see it..

But a well known provider? If he seen a provider who has problems then I can see it..

I think the operative phrase is "well known provider".

The OP's idea of a well known provider may be different than someone else's idea of well known.

The OP also mentions that she has text him asking when they are going to get together again. That isn't professional etiquette IMO.

Well known doesn't necessarily mean professional and/or reputable either.

Well known doesn't necessarily mean professional and/or reputable either.

Quite true! I know of at least one "well known" provider, skilled too by all accounts, who fits this profile.

I see your point. I agree with that. However, my point remains the same. I dont think she will out him. I dont think he has to worry. I do realise there are providers who are willing to out clients and providers. Unfourtently this is the nature of the beast.

This thread has about run its course and it's getting close to accusations that none of us, other than the OP and provider know. We'll keep it open as long as it's discussion about safety and screening opinions.

Next call for a lynch-mob or identifying individuals via Review gets it closed.

To the hobbyists:

If you use a personal number or e-mail that CAN be googled and identify things about you, be prepared to deal with those results.

To the providers (well-known or not):

IMHO, it's not over-the-line to try to clarify within your screening by googling a phone # to be sure it's not on a blacklist site, or something like that.

What you DO with the resulting info, once you have it may be over the line.. even if it's just bringing it up to make conversation.

But you claim she is well known provider.

The relationship between logic and behavior is not especially strong....:cool:

The take-away from this lame as fuck thread continues to be:

Do not give out any personal information.