Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrina

Halloween Costume

17 posts in this topic

It's on Wednesday. I think I'll be asleep.

Last year I was a KFC worker with a rubber chicken. The dress was too big and I kept forgetting where I put the stupid chicken. I've since learned this was not a necessary part of the costume as chicken is not the main ingredient in anything they sell.

I hate those "out of the box" slutty outfits. I want couture Halloween slut if I do anything.

Wondering what to dress up like! Any ideas?

What are you all doing?

Audrina xoxo

This year I'm going as myself.:D

boink.jpg

What are you all doing?

Audrina xoxo

I think this would work for you. thumbnail.aspx?q=4640730079626403&id=cf290fab3fc497295fcd1c25fc6b4609 Lady Godiva

Myself will just wear my casual clothes thumbnail.aspx?q=4547340312642973&id=438b78820f795ed8979a8a02c9fe91df

Damn Geecue2 you beat me to it. That's what I was going to suggest. So how about maybe Eve instead? And please, come to my house and I'll give you some treats? LOL Or the lady from the French Revolution, name just totally escapes me right now.

Not having a diamond on the cane makes this tacky for evening wear.

Myself will just wear my casual clothes thumbnail.aspx?q=4547340312642973&id=438b78820f795ed8979a8a02c9fe91df

Of course, I meant Joan of Ark! Brain just wasn't functioning late at night. Was at a bar during Halloween one time when they were having a costume contest. The most original costume, this guy cut a hole in a table, had a lamp, and a clock and other items on it, stuck his head through the hole and called it: a "One Night Stand", very clever.

I try to always go all out for Halloween, this year I'm thinking I'll actually keep my costume a surprise... It will be incredibly nerdy, and probably not quite as sexy as I normally try to go, but I'm super stoked about it.

Also, I have some of the best ideas for lame and cheesy costume ideas, so if you need help and want cheesy, cheap and easy, I'm your girl!

The perks of a Halloween birthday... This really is my favorite time of year! I love costumes, decorations, horror movies, zombie crawls, etc.

Yay Halloween!!!

simple costume. put on a brown plastic garbage bag and

1. paste corn nuts on it and go as a turd

2. put leaves on it and go as a leaf pile.

I also have a tin man costume that is in good shape, just needs a little oil

go as a scarecrow and have the head area opened up so people can see there is not brain.

What are you all doing?

Audrina xoxo

sexy-batgirl.jpg

5109680312_2e1da1f7a6_z.jpg

not being the Brad Pit of the over 50 crowd, I try to go with as much full coverage as possible :) Also, something that reflects my true personality :eek:

home-large-gumby.png

What are you all doing?

Audrina xoxo

We're going as Mitt Romney and wives.

very topical. i'm going as a word-play on romney's name