Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meganrae28

Junk Shaving

50 posts in this topic

I don't like routine tasks, so naturally, I find shaving a nuisance.

Instead of shaving I think it's easier if I convince everyone else to stop. Who else is tired of shaving?

Depending on how hairy you are you could be spending hours a week just de-furring. Time that could be spent doing more important things.

Let's stop wasting our time as a nation. Let's stop shaving our junk!

would like to do it for you Megan....

At the risk of taking away my man card, I used to shave. Then, I sat thru five excruciatingly painful sessions of laser treatment (with a very hot MILF firing her gun) and I am bare as a baby's bottom. I had my GF at the time do it too. Love that feeling. No stubble and smooth, wet and wonderful!

I'm still waiting on the world to change. Someone call me when it does I can't see shit.

Cousin_It_by_Kikane.jpg

Well meganrae28, its been 36 hours for me, I don't think this thing is irreversible! I was at the Denver zoo earlier and a couple of female gorillas tried to pick me up. Maybe I've opened up a new dating seen ???

cousin-it-has-relatives08.jpg

meganrae28-- totally agreed... a long time ago.

I have one billion pairs of crotchless fishnets I get online for $3.. why the hell pay $14 for razors? Why take 20 minute showers every day...

So.. stockings!!!!

Shave the cookie n' the pits... THAT.. I HAVE to do.

Maybe someone should do a poll. Seems the Board is pretty split on this question. I'm bettin the older guys are the ones supporting you Megan, while the younger ones would rather you look prepubescent. A woman should look like a woman. Sure, alot of the guys may shave or trim their ballhair. But how many of you men are shaved bare as you're wanting her to be. Stay with it Megan, more power to you!

Maybe someone should do a poll. Seems the Board is pretty split on this question. I'm bettin the older guys are the ones supporting you Megan, while the younger ones would rather you look prepubescent. A woman should look like a woman. Sure, alot of the guys may shave or trim their ballhair. But how many of you men are shaved bare as you're wanting her to be. Stay with it Megan, more power to you!

I'm 55 and shaved totally bare, and I prefer shaved. So, I certainly don't fit your theory. Shaved or hairy does not make a woman look like a woman, IMHO.

I don't like routine tasks, so naturally, I find shaving a nuisance.

Instead of shaving I think it's easier if I convince everyone else to stop. Who else is tired of shaving?

Depending on how hairy you are you could be spending hours a week just de-furring. Time that could be spent doing more important things.

Let's stop wasting our time as a nation. Let's stop shaving our junk!

Megan let me know if you need it cut down, just a trim or blow dry. I will bring the equipment for it.

spin_prod_662661701?hei=315&wid=315&op_sharpen=1&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

DITTO - I have nightmares of going down on ladies in the 90's... Eeesh..

Will always shave, if you need help with this let me know. laughing1.gif

I'm 55 and shaved totally bare, and I prefer shaved. So, I certainly don't fit your theory. Shaved or hairy does not make a woman look like a woman, IMHO.

I'm older than you, and I don't fit his theory either. ;)

I prefer woman to either be smooth or trimmed. I hate when there is stubble that rakes your penis or face raw....just saying

@ Kippish...LMFAO!!! Especially when its jammed in one big shed!!....wait, what was the question??

Edited by swirl
adding @

tumblr_m2hfzfQc1B1rtrjr4o1_500.jpg

It always sounds like a good idea at first, but then ...........