Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SexyElise

Loose Pussy

54 posts in this topic

I thought when it's wet, it's loose. And when it's dry, it's tight. HAHAHAHA..... Just kidding! :D

In personal exp i have found that the ladies are right.

My exsample:

21yr old hadnt had any in a month or more was like a hotdog down a hallway.

A cougar that i got off cl (way befor it went to shyt) was the tightest i ever had, was like sicking my junk in a hole in a concrete wall.

So as far as age vs. Loose is bs along with #of kids it heals after that hince why doc says 6+weeks befor any activity.

Go ladys lol

I can verify that what she is saying is ALL TRUE. So can many GENTLEMEN. :D What a hottie!

Definitely some amazingly tight fine dining there!:)

Age + Use = Loose.:cool:

I've never fucked a young chick who didn't have a tight pussy.

Most BBWs have pussies so huge, you could doublefist her and still have room left over to park a Samsonite suitcase.

If a BBW has a tight snatch, it's because of all of the fat rolls.

You are severly uneducated in female anatomy and biology. :) or maybe you're just trolling? :confused:

Anyway, barring severe damage, any woman can have a "tight" pussy by doing kegels regularly. Personally, I've had 40-something pussy that's "too tight" (ouch).

I'm surprised you haven't, ya know, with that handle an' all. :cool:

Jeez...with all the publications about pussies here.....I can easily pick my next lovely lady on the TIGHT PUSSY category alone.

Like you claim to have fucked the ladies with loose pussies and saggy bellies?

She didn't say you didn't have those experiences...she just said you generalized about older women...look if they are as distasteful to you why fuck them? Or is it that you can't get young and hot on CL? Don't knock them, they had to deal with your middle aged saggy ball sack and paunch.They are probably thinking the same shit about you too.

Sorry age has nothing to do with how tight you are nor does your size nor does even having kids naturally it has to do with the female bottom line. It has to do with 2 factors the size and shape of a women's vagina she is BORN with as well as was mentioned your kegel muscles and working them like any other muscles in the body will keep them tight no matter age size # of kids. Case in point a good friend of mine is a top provider in ATL and her's are so strong no matter how hard you are hitting it she can stop you dead in your tracks.

Bottom line and remember google search is your friend is this age,a women's size,# of kids has NOTHING to do with how tight or loose she is.

After all do any of the factors of age,size ect. have to do with how big/thick a guys penis is NO. And no matter how many visits with Rosie or pumps or pills he takes well ... ;)

And, way too few men exercise their kegels too. Does wonders.

And, way too few men exercise their kegels too. Does wonders.

I'm not sticking that barbell up my ass! :D

Seriously, you find it helpful?

Nope, it does not....it can stretch that far-true-one of the miracles of birth. But it does not stay stretched, like any other muscle it expands and contracts. Pushing out a child does not take long in the scheme of a lady's life. Occasionally the outer area can tear, which is then sewn back together, in some cases making the pussy tighter than it was previously. It's like anything else, if you exercise your muscles stay tighter and firmer and bounce back quicker.

any woman can have a "tight" pussy by doing kegels regularly.

if you exercise your muscles stay tighter and firmer and bounce back quicker.

Yeah, sure, if, if, if. If not, well age, kids, whatever is gonna play a number on your poontag.

look if they are as distasteful to you why fuck them?

I never say no to a free fuck. A fuck is a fuck.

Or is it that you can't get young and hot on CL? Don't knock them, they had to deal with your middle aged saggy ball sack and paunch.They are probably thinking the same shit about you too.

I don't thing your trenchant and perceptive observations about the state of my sex life are gonna keep me up at night.:cool:

No, you are correct Sophia. From the feedback that I have heard from gentlemen that are not even that well endowed......... LOL makes no difference.

Then why complain if it's free? I doubt your musings and ramblings are gonna keep anybody up either.

I remember being with this lady once we were playing with each other, and I got my finger in her pussy then two then three then my whole hand I then was able to get both hands in her pussy,

she then tells me to go ahead and clap I tried but could not so I told her I can't,,,, she then replies tight huh :P;)

Krokus

All of the stuff about kegels and muscle control is all true. At my age, I pride myself on being able to communicate via morse code using my kitty. :)

But it's also worth exploring the idea that if people are differently sized, so too are their genitals -- not just men, but women too.

According to the Kama Sutra, men and women can be divided into three groups -- men are hares, bulls, or horses; women are deer, mares, or elephants. This refers to size of genitalia, not necessarily overall body structure.

So a hare man isn't going to have much fun with an elephant woman, or a deer woman is going to be gored by a bull.

If you're curious, there's a great article about this aspect of the Kama Sutra (with tables of correspondences, no less!):

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/kama-sutra-partners.htm

And finally, as for 2Big's opinions of older women, and BBWs, and mothers, and any other woman who isn't his perfect ideal:

LOLcat%20-%20You%20Cannot%20Fathom.jpg

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

Well, if you, as you say, don't give a fuck, then why did you post a giant azzed pic that says you don't give a fuck?:cool:

Well, if you, as you say, don't give a fuck, then why did you post a giant azzed pic that says you don't give a fuck?:cool:

Mostly cuz I've been dying to use it. Isn't it cute? :)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

I prefer that pussy that is so controlled it can massage my dick, I was with a lady several years ago had such good muscle control she could practically make you cum with out even pumping, combined with pumping it wasn't long till done.

You are severly uneducated in female anatomy and biology. :) or maybe you're just trolling? :confused:

After a few 24's around here, my money's on door #2. :cool:

she then tells me to go ahead and clap I tried but could not so I told her I can't,,,, she then replies tight huh :P;)

Clap on, clap off...the clapper! LOL!! Tight, huh?!

Mostly cuz I've been dying to use it. Isn't it cute? :)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

LMAO - love it!