Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigBaldBlk

Olympians, past and present

21 posts in this topic

With the 2012 London Olympics coming right around the corner, there have been some pretty impressive bodies and standouts. For fantasy, which Olympian would you like to see as a provider/client? I guess Winter Olympics count as well.

Leryn Franco

ufj2xtivy5vnunjy.jpg

Lindsey Vonn

Lindsey-Vonn7.jpg

Tai Babilonia

home_2.jpg

Are we naming Olympians that we've HAD or ones that we WANT? Haha. Gotta love The Springs.:D

Are we naming Olympians that we've HAD or ones that we WANT? Haha. Gotta love The Springs.:D

LMAO nice. :D

I can't remember her name so I can't post a pic maybe you guys can help. She is known for the high jump and she is really tall like 6'4 very gorgeous.

I can't remember her name so I can't post a pic maybe you guys can help. She is known for the high jump and she is really tall like 6'4 very gorgeous.

Amy Acuff 6'2" high jumper / model

2009+USA+Outdoor+Track+Field+Championships+vRkx4W6URv9l.jpg

Amy-Acuff002.jpg

Amy-Acuff-Feet-76296.jpg

I would just love to say Geena Davis(archery), but she didn't make the final cut for the team. :(

Before I bang an Olympian, I'd like to see a test...if you catch my drift.:cool:

The pole vaulters are very hot, especially the the beautiful Russian Yelena Isenbayeva. From tennis there is Sharapova and Kournikova. From gymnastics Nastia Liukin is my favorite and I love the volley ballers Kerri and Misty. But over the years figure skating has produced some lovely competitors, especially Tanith Belbin. :D

http://www.manolith.com/2010/02/22/15-hottest-female-figure-skaters-of-all-time/

Amy Acuff 6'2" high jumper / model

2009+USA+Outdoor+Track+Field+Championships+vRkx4W6URv9l.jpg

Amy-Acuff002.jpg

Amy-Acuff-Feet-76296.jpg

She is pretty hot but that's not her I am pretty sure the chick I am thinkinh of is European, thanks though!

I find it interesting that many "men" here on this board seem to have an unhealthy fixation on masculine looking women.

Many of the pics posted here show women who have clearly used stereoids, hence the "boxy" appearance.

At any rate, look at the pics of the female Bulgarian hammer-throwing team to get a more accurate picture of what female athletes look like.

tumblr_lmfhyh0GKT1qdbl0m.jpg

Olympic swimming Gold Medalist Natalie Coughlin

Being an athlete myself I certainly appreciate athletic women and find them highly attractive. It takes an incredible amount of hard work and dedication to compete at the Olympic level. I'm very glad some of these women are willing to show the result of that hard work.

FYI - At the level many of these women have competed they will been drug tested many times. As far as I know all the women whose photo's are posted here have always been clean.

Surprised no one has mentioned Kristi Yamaguchi.

Lots of great(and flexible) gymnasts through the years as well. :)