All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Screening…..

Au contraire mon frere! My posts and advice are meant for "telling" newbies "what to do and how to do it"! Newbies need help and mentorship! No? Newbies are rudderless; they are clueless; they are diffident and ineffectual; they are indecisive; they are afraid to pull the trigger; they are lost in the mongering wilderness; they are easy prey; they need someone to point them in the right direction! They need someone to show them the way so that they are not perpetual victims in the hobby jungle! I'm a selfless monger! I can help them! Cuz, I'm lookin' out for them; I'm doin' my part to spread the word for the betterment of the newbies amongst us! I'm lookin' to flatten their learning curve! What's wrong with that? (Seasoned mongers can be left to their own devices!) My posts are not directed at them! In regard to my street cred and being able to point newbies in the right direction: Let me ask you the 64K street-cred question: What advice would you proffer to a newbie so that he might make himself a student of the game; connect the dots; tip the scales of mongering success in his favor; and encounter smooth sailing on his maiden voyage? i.e., (No pimps; no scammers; no hustlers; no Backpage refugees; no hood rats; no crack addicts; no photoshopped phonies; no dumpy motels; no precarious situations; no pissin' away his time and $$$ on suspect providers with no reviews, no website and no street cred!) You question my street cred! Fair enough! But let me say this: If a neophyte newbie heeds my advice ... it will quickly flatten his learning curve! No? (He's gunna be thankin' me later!) Are you denying this? And, he will be way ahead of the game in a short period of time! Whereas if he's left to his own devices ... he's gunna be pissin' away a lot of his time and $$$ and he's gunna learn the hard way before he gets up to speed on how to play the game! (My mongering advice can fast track newbies on to savvy, street-smart monger status ... right quick!) Are you denying that what I post has absolutely no validity; has absolutely no basis in fact; is not the least bit instructive (to newbies); and has no bearing on successful mongering? Really? In terms of, your, street cred and being able to point newbies in the right direction: What advice would you give to an inquiring newbie for a successful maiden voyage? Do you have any? That's a fair question! ps What have I ever posted that was not valid ... and upon examination proved not to be substantially true? Can you cite an example? (It's all valid and 100% true ... cuz, it's all based on real-world, boots-on-the-ground, in-the-trenches mongering experiences!) I'm not much for self-aggrandizement but FWIW/ FYI: I've traveled around the world; I'm a globe trekker; I am not devoid of worldly experience; I've seen and experienced a lot; I've lived on the edge and pushed the envelope; I've had 100s of women from all around the world of every race, religion, creed and culture (providers included); I know of what I speak! So be it.
  3. Incall vs. Outcall?

I have noticed that 99.999% of your posts are the same. J/K, I appreciate that you want to offer advice to new clients. To the OP I personally feel much more comfortable with Incalls. If I do an Outcall it's when I am not at home, and I am in a hotel. But you never let us know what your issues are that have you nervous to pull the trigger. You mentioned your issues are obvious, but I guess make a pro/con list for Incall vs Outcall and go with the one that has more pros.
  4. Interest Rates

Pay your credit card bill every month and interest has no impact.
  5. Screening…..

Please maintain yourself somewhere else. Because you're annoying. You contribute nothing to the safety of anybody.... you contribute no new information to any thread you post to. Your logic is wild. It's giving man math..... and you post so much on this forum.... defintely suspect
  6. Screening…..

Finally someone else.... I've been holding my tongue... reviving old threads and adding nothing..... feels like an imposter among us.... also Radisson is not on the high end list of hotels... 😂 double tree is a Hilton. Sheraton is a Marriott. And if you think sketchy shit can't happen in the top rated chain hotels you're crazy....
  7. Screening…..

Do you have anything else to offer? This is getting old.....in two different threads. You have been here for 30 days and have posted zero reviews. Your credibility is non-existant, but that hasn't stopped you from telling us all what to do and how to do it.
  8. Screening…..

I gotta agree with your assessment of predators. True enough! One size does not fit all; miscreants come in all shapes and sizes! But, how many calculated, predatory attacks actually take place in high-end hotel rooms? I maintain the very fact of operating out of a high-end hotel offers a level of deterrence and protection for a provider! (I maintain Hilton, Sheraton, Radisson, Double Tree have an impressive, guest safety record!) Am I wrong about this? I just can't see the likes of a Ted Bundy perpetrating his nefarious deeds in high-end hotels! Just can't see it! I can't see: getting screened by safety-conscious, street-smart providers, providing references and subsequently hooking up with them at high-end hotels being an effective modus operandi of a predator! (Such a scenario presents too many obstacles; I can't see a predator workin' that way!) I maintain 99.999% of predatory acts perpetrated by serial predators ...do not take place in high-end hotel rooms!
  9. Interest Rates

Wish you luck
  10. Clone a Willie

Thanks for the link
  11. Clone a Willie

I’ll think about writing a review. Maybe just a post to this thread.
  12. Clone a Willie

Both
  13. Incall vs. Outcall?

SMH
  14. Incall vs. Outcall?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  15. Touch up or no touch up

PhotoShop? In the days of yore we used all sorts of darkroom techniques (gauze filters, soft focus, dodging, cropping, etc.) to “improve” images. As for the snapshots vs. professional, I prefer BOTH. imho, snapshots may show more personality, while studio photos the glamor. But face it folks, the glamor isn’t what we are interested in BCD. 😱
  16. Interest Rates

Oh my goodness, miss a payment and your credit rating might take a nice dip as well. Credit cards can be good and bad for your financial well being.
  17. Interest Rates

Oh jeesh, speaking of credit cards UGHHHHH. Paying them off monthly is EXCELLENT LOL. You want to see your credit score drop 10 - 50 points LOL, miss a few payments and max it out. I am not the sharpest either but a lot of the things that you currently do, I do as well and from the looks of it, we are in OKAY shape..........
  18. Interest Rates

LOL @ fall in love with the house and date the mortgage. Now if I could find a woman that would pay my mortgage, I would fall in love with her and date her EXCLUSIVELY ...................................... Boulder thanks, I think you have answered my question..............
  19. Interest Rates

Triple I agree, the equity that I have made will offset whatever, especially if I go for a smaller home, so I am stuck for the moment and I have to SLOW MY ROLL for the time being................Jeesh, you got me over here about to lose it just thinking about a double digit interest rate...............
  20. Interest Rates

I simply love Colorado PERIOD........................ I could easily sell my home and move somewhere else and live more comfortable but all I hear from friends that move away is that they wish they wouldn't have moved. I feel once you move its going to be way too expensive for me to return and I am not willing to make that mistake for now..............
  21. Interest Rates

Every single house that I have bought/owned have all been under 3.75 percent, with the lowest being 2.5, so I am crossing my fingers in hopes that they will come back down. If not, I will use PLAN B and PLAN C LOL. As far as auto loans, ughhhhh my last vehicle is at 7 percent and its drives me nuts every damn payment I make...........................I am going to keep my fingers crossed.............
  22. Session

Thanks for the good words.................... I am not the type that will put men or women down, I usually IGNORE them and thats enough for them to go on about their business.
  23. Touch up or no touch up

What is an all natural photo? Are you asking if Photo Shopped or non Photo Shopped are preferred? I think that’s a no brainer. Or, are you asking about professional photos Vs selfies with a phone?
  24. Incall vs. Outcall?

OMG, can you guys remind me how to put people on ignore? Yet, another one with diarrhea of the mouth, “I just can’t get enough of myself” attitude.
  25. Incall vs. Outcall?

I think TRS there has forgotten providers are people, not pictures and descriptions. You'll never be able to reason a person out of a position they didn't reason themselves into. There's no place for calling anyone "bottom feeding backpage refugees". That level of disrespect is wild. One day, he'll learn how easy it is to get a few bots to boost reviews on TER, but until then, he'll never hear a word about it.
  26. Screening…..

like dark deja vu and still bullshit and doubly so trying to tell ladies it should be good enough for them. Don't like their screening move on. BTW ?? HNW
  1. Load more activity