Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Mandi Mason | stevebaker1960 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
stevebaker1960
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been taking a break from the hobby so I wanted to restart with a young fresh hottie. Mandi certainly filled my void (and I hers). Mandi is fairly young but very experienced where it counts. Great body, smooth and soft but very tight where is counts. Her TF was great and DATY tasty. Main course was nice & tight. Second pop was surpringly easy to achieve. Mandi turned my crank and is highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April Flowers-6908 | jackrabbit | Denver | Yes | 26 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
jackrabbit
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sometimes you just hit it off right with an ASP; and April was that experience with me. The chemistry was there and we clicked; and often that makes for a great time between the sheets. I will definitely repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mariah702 | friendlyguy | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
friendlyguy
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She has plenty of reviews on different sites, decided to give her a shot. I only wanted a good bbbj with cim, instead I got a weak bbbj and no cim. She took a lot of breaks and just used her hands during those breaks which I was not too happy about. She wasn't that into it either, but she didn't rush me which was one of the only positives. Won't be seeing her again for any of her services. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaylee Jones | love2daty | Denver | Yes | 5 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
love2daty
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Kaylee twice. She is a real sweetheart. She is very accommodating and eager to please. She has beautiful breasts that are worth the price of admission. I liked spending time with her and would make her my regular if I could afford it. But I will definitely check in from time to time. Thank you Kaylee, see you again soon. If you would like additional information, feel free to email me. Note: She would probably have been fantastic if I were a better communicator. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Charlotte | longo | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
longo
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Charlotte at her incall location off Tropicana. She is very friendly however much larger aroung the middle than what I observed in her pictures. We did have a nice time together with some cuddling, DATY and some good bumping, humping and grinding. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | 1 hour vacationer | Denver | Yes | 55 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
1 hour vacationer
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/22/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice woman. Easy to meet up with and have fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | shopguy | Denver | Yes | 54 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
shopguy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup the appointment with Cristal on the day prior to our meeting. One call and a text with the room number at check in. Greeted at the door with a hug and a warm kiss...mmm. Got down to business immediatley UTF, BLS, those big boobs are a joy to explore. Moved on to DATY, she seemed to enjoy it, then to mish. Round one over way too soon. Pillow talk discussed Scarlett Ranch, I have never been and Cristal gave me the low down. Excellent UTF to encourage round 2, doggie to finish. Chatted a bit and she suggested that we try for round 3??? I have gone three times in a day but never in one hour. She did her part to stimulate me and I reveled in the incredible UTF until we ran out of time. Didn't finish round 3, sucks to get old!! Very memorable session and I will be seeing Cristal again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki Lee aka Nikky Nikky | Kaos | Denver | No | 6 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Kaos
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/22/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I contacted Nikki by phone (she was using Jewelz number: 720-445-6963) after noticing her BP ad on 06/22/2013. She works with Jewelz and Brooke. We communicated back and forth via text and set up an appointment. I arrived at the designated location and contacted Nikki via text. I received something like, "I'm sorry Nikki is asleep." I inquired if Jewelz or Brooke might be available. No response. As far as I'm concerned, until the point at which the donation is made and accepted, either party can break the engagement. No harm, no foul. However, if she had an issue with me (screening?), she should have handled it before I made the trip to Denver from Fort Collins. I would have appreciated the courtesy. I understand the ladies have to put up with this (no call, no show) all of the time, and I'm sure they have back channels to try to minimize it. I suppose this is my forum. tl;dr I wouldn't recommend setting an appointment with Nikki unless you're already in the area so your time and effort would not be wasted. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki (BP) | OlderAndWiser | Denver | Yes | 10 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
OlderAndWiser
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hello gentlemen. Where do i start? Sweet, sexy with a slight touch of innocence. A rare treat these days. Maybe a little on the shy side at first (but at 19 that may be expected), and men treat her softly, gently and kindly(and be sincere about it) and she warms and you will have a treat you won't forget. Former dancer and it shows - the way she walks and looks. Perfectly trim body - breasts, derriere, legs, perfectly proportioned(for me), with legs forever. I can imagine her in a slinky evening dress with heels! Nikki is very accommodating and everything this guy wanted was provided to the T - and then some. Great UTF, DATY, 69, CG. After the finish she added a very nice finale to the session - a slow, sexy, easy ending. I will leave the details for you to find out! Also I am considerably older than Nikki but it was as natural as can be, so I would not let her age deter you from enjoying this delightful young lady. A breath of fresh air. Thanks Nikki! While on the subject of GOOD providers, some of you Prima Donna's out there(who think you have the Golden P***Y) should take some lessons from a really GOOD provider. And guys you know the ones. TF only(or not at all), I mean do we shower with our raincoats on? No DATY, no fingers, no kissing, no, no, ... etc. The "providers" with no reviews, no discussing services - just pay you donation and hope for the best? They should sell Tupperware instead of advertising as Escorts. And the worst of the worst to true crooks, con artists, scammers and thieves that abscond with the donation or sic their pimps on you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna Juggz | honestjoe1 | Las Vegas | Yes | 6 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
honestjoe1
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/20/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jenna is a sweetheart. Has been my go to girl for more than 2 years. Cute face, great attitude, incredible tits for a woman with such a small frame and is open for whatever you want. Ususally answers in a nice stripper lingerie outfit and that is always a bonus for the boner. Easy access, safe location and she is one of the best BBBJCIM providers I have ever been with. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor 720-xxx-3823 | Synoches | Denver | Yes | 26 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First off, I just want to point out that tipping was 100% my choice. There was none of that usual "bottoms are extra" sort of thing that is common with body rub providers so whatever she rate she posts is what you can honestly expect. Anyway, set up was very easy, all done over text. It was a very short exchange since she just gave me the full location information once the appointment was set. The first thing that got my attention is that Taylor has a very soothing (almost Southern sultry) voice backed by an intelligent persona and wit. I really enjoyed our conversations. Physically, she's very hot. Her body is very well-curved for such a small girl and feels great to touch. The ending was a lot of fun and I loved that she got on the table with me for that. I also appreciated being able to take a shower after playtime was over. I highly recommend this one! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brittany 720-xxx-0327 | ScubaTomRN | Denver | Yes | 4 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
ScubaTomRN
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Have been to see Brittany several times in the past couple of months but just getting around to writing this. She has a very clean, private location that she does incalls at. Wonderful attitude each time I have seen her. She does not rush you and best massages ever. You cant go wrong by paying her a visit, I would highly recommend it. I intend to see her many more time to come. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna (719) | Tundra8403 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 26 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Tundra8403
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been waiting to see Jenna for the past two weeks and it was every bit worth the wait. After heading to my place on about 45 mins notice she was pleasant and very easy to talk with. She made me feel comfortable and didn't rush anything. Her pictures are pretty accurate, but I think she is better in person. She is very confident in her abilities and there is a reason for that. Her oral skills are pretty damn impressive, and the way she moves her hips make you feel like losing your load at any moment. She is the ultimate GFE. After a couple minutes of getting to know a little bit about each other she took control with some light kissing and one of the best BJ I've had, which turned into to 69. She is very active and likes to work all different kinds of positions, she seems like she enjoys herself and isn't just there to get paid and laid. Her flexibility was so sexy, she lets you take control and is up for almost anything without any hesitation or questions. MSOG is possible but she does such a good job stretching out the session there was no time. Had she had another hour to spare I wouldn't have hesitated to spend another hour or two with her. With Jenna it is definitely what you see is what you get and their is absolutely no bait and switch. She is gorgeous, and definitely boosts the ego. Jenna is absolutely quality over quantity, if you are an ass man you couldn't ask for much better. Although her tits are little they are perky and fun to play with. I had an amazing time with Jenna and I definitely wouldn't hesitate to have her over soon again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Marie-9900 | BBB74 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
BBB74
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/15/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ashley is amazing! When I saw her pics I was skeptical because I thought they were just too good to be true. I was wrong. She is very much the beautiful little girl in the pictures with a banging body to boot. All activities with Ashley were great and she made me feel very much at home. It felt like hanging out with an old girlfriend. I am so glad I stumbled across this little treasure. When asked if I would review her I joked that I wanted to keep her all to myself so it wouldn't be in my best interest. Oh well, I guess the secrets out. I will absolutely be seeing Ashley again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| EveSupreme | watermark | Denver | Yes | 15 | 6/23/13 | |
|
Review by
watermark
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/22/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Eve for the first time recently and all I can say is WOW. She is a very genuine young lady. She made me feel very comfortable right away and has a refreshing openness about her, and a very sincere demeanor. She is a “spinner” yes, but there is so much more to her. She has a maturity that belies her age, and you can tell she really knows how to enjoy herself while making you feel like a million bucks. She is definitely FTF. As she put it, “she is having a blast” All the above activities were enjoyed by all. She definitely has “skills” and if you treat her right I’m certain you will have a wonderful time. If you want someone who is an adorable, fun, considerate, insatiable, little package of dynamite, then Eve is the one for you. Thank you so much Eve, I hope to see you again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Lynn | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 13 | 6/20/13 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kira Lynn is an absolute doll. Her very sweet exterior cloaks the tiger inside. She is a wonderful Gf experience. Good conversationalist and... well, she's damn good at everything. Treat her well and she will make your day. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hazel Hayes VIP | Mr.Bubble | Denver | Yes | 34 | 6/19/13 | |
|
Review by
Mr.Bubble
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/19/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a chance to meet Kat as she was on tour. All activities performed with skill and enthusiasm. Sweet gal.....hope to see her again sometime! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| The Kandi Shop | Synoches | Denver | Yes | 27 | 6/19/13 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/19/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have very mixed feelings about posting this review. Kandi definitely put great effort and care into our visit and I feel that she's probably amongst the most truly caring providers out there. I finished during UTF and her genuine cock-worship but I just don't feel that Kandi really jived with what I prefer in terms of physical appearance or personality. I don't mean that her personality is lacking (a lot of people will definitely feel that she's just awesome) but it just didn't match up with what turns me on is all. The same goes for appearance. It just wasn't something that matches up with my preferences. That's why you'll see that I don't intend to return but that I do recommend her, generally speaking. ************ASP REBUTTAL 6/25/13***************** I find this comment quite rude, about my discounted prices. I have discounted prices because I'm not greedy, nor do I hold such high expectations out of people. I am very sad to see such reviews of myself or other girls with comments from men like this. Do you judge us by our rates?! No wonder so many of those girls hold self value within their rate... this is why I don't ask for reviews....why say I'm good if you're only going to insult. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chanel-7475 | Synoches | Denver | Yes | 3 | 6/19/13 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/19/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a last-minute cancellation (not on my part) by a provider who apparently works out of the same building as Audrey. I get the impression that several girls utilize the same building and possibly studios but I'll still assume their independent since I don't really know otherwise. In any case, setup was easy with Audrey texting me the location after the initial call. We seemed to hit it off well, conversationally, and she's definitely more on the intellectual side. We talked a bit about the business and various personal matters, all of which made me feel right at ease. Her skills at the actual back rub are decent and I do know that she's a beginner so I expect her to get even better as time goes on. Physically, Audrey is attractive with perfect breasts. Her hair color is much lighter than her pictures would indicate but it's still obviously her. Tipping was my choice. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christina of Denver | honorable_mention | Denver | Yes | 75 | 6/19/13 | |
|
Review by
honorable_mention
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/19/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Christina last week setup was easy with a some light screening. When I entered her incall location and saw her I was captivated by her beauty. Christina is definitely a woman who knows what she wants and she's not afraid to give you subtle hints. Overall my time with her was amazing. Christina is definitely a provider I would see again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kallie | Rainaquarian | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 6/18/13 | |
|
Review by
Rainaquarian
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kallie was easy to get a hold of as well very comforting over the phone. Her location was at a hotel I don't normally go to hotels but she seemed pretty legit. When I arrived she surprised me by greeting me in sexy lingerie! We talked for a few minutes before getting down to business. She was very eager to please. Best BJ I've ever received very talented and very confident and was not afraid to try new things. Unfortunately she is not from the area and is leaving at the end of the month she had said. I will definitely be calling her back before she leaves!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 109 | 6/17/13 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Kandi Apples ad several times and today I called her, set up was esay and painless. We set up a time to meet and when it was time she gave me easy directions to follow. When she answered the door I was greeted with a warm kiss and a hug. I explained she looked better than her pictures, She told me she expected a 65 year old man, we both had a great laugh because I am old but not 65!! Kandi made me feel very relaxed right from the get go. We both got comfortable when she started with some UTF that was to die for. I felt like time had stoped and was enjoying her so much I could not wait to return the favor with some DATY wich was so sweet and enjoyable I could have spent my whole time there when she asked me to do a 69 with her. This went on for some time untill I think we both wanted more. Kandi plasced me on my back and oiled up both of us then she proceded to get me even more primed,( as if I needed and more of that). Then she sliped a cover on me and got on top, I loved the view and being able to explore her body with her working me. After she came I was every so happy to go down on her again until we switched to mish for an even better view of her. She then thought we should go doggy and that was where I finished. I am here to tell anyone that has not seen Kandi, SHE IS WORTH EVERY CENT!!!!!! I will see Kandi again and again. This girl is awesome!!!!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Madi Soleil-5943 | jdizzle | Denver | Yes | 31 | 6/17/13 | |
|
Review by
jdizzle
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Madi was great. She was visiting Wyoming and I recognized her from reviews I read so I knew I had to see her. The setup was simple and fun, she was very flirtatious in our initial exchanges and that was a great start. When I arrived she was wearing a sexy little cheerleaders outfit and we just got comfortable with each other. She is very fun and kind of a tease, but in a good way. She performs all activities with energy and truly seemed to enjoy the encounter. I very much enjoyed my time and would recommend her to anyone. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| London Lickz | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 5 | 6/17/13 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The pictures are not what you get when you see this girl. The service was average and I was not impressed. I saw her with her friend Bella. I asked what the girls would be wearing to build up the excitement before I got there, and was told it would be nice... it was not just plain sweats and a purple moo moo. It never got any better from there. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ashley marie-5429 | maigt86 | Las Vegas | Yes | 21 | 6/17/13 | |
|
Review by
maigt86
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: this girl is wonderful-set up was easy with a few emails and texts showed up on time and dressed casual-we talked for a little bit to get to know each other--very easy to talk to--the to the bed to get comfortable--a little lfk and then started off with one of the best bbbj I've ever had,the tongue stud is great and she knows how to use it--on went the cover for some cowgirl so I could watch her wonder tits bounce--then some mish--finished off with bbbj that left me drained and with a smile on my face---will repeat whenever possible Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ryan Paige | ktm001 | Denver | No | 5 | 6/17/13 | |
|
Review by
ktm001
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: DO NOT SEE RYANN. SHE IS NOW USING A NEW DENVER NUMBER 720-354-1095 AND SHE TOOK 260 FROM ME AND SAID SHE HAD TO GO HELP HER PARAPALEGIC SISTER AND WOULD BE RIGHT BACK. Of course she never came back and on top of that said called several times with a sob story about being pulled over but would be over in 20mins. She even cried about a supposed son of hers who passed away at 51 months from SIDS. She is a total scammer and will just rip you off. I guess drugs have probably gotten a hold of her and that is too bad because she seemed like she could be a nice person. Don't get me wrong either I am a nice person and not bad looking. Too nice I guess that I got taken by her. I would avoid at all cost. I will posting on the other review boards as well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Salina Princess | mtnman2000 | Denver | No | 1 | 6/17/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl doesn't have a phone voice. Very ghetto. Anyhow, when I arrive, I set down the donation and she starts to read my what she won't do. No kissing, no french, no extra touching (what???). So I picked up my donation and left. She yelled a few things at me on my way out. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Swan | pfunk | Denver | Yes | 95 | 6/17/13 | |
|
Review by
pfunk
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/17/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kira is a tall and voluptuous sweetheart. I really like her body type (Big boobs - big butt - great curves), and pretty face. Lots of nice kisses, lots of dirty talk, lots of action from A to Z. She seemed full of energy, good conversation, and laughter. She looks like her pics, is very willing to have fun, and was a pleasure to be around, for me. I really couldn't ask for more. Highly recommended! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse | bukketlyst | Denver | Yes | 31 | 6/17/13 | |
|
Review by
bukketlyst
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/17/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This past week I had the unfortunate and absolute pleasure of visiting with Heidi. It was unfortunate because I know it will be the last time I get to see her for awhile. I was her last visitor before she packed the final boxes into her car and headed off for Florida. We have been seeing each other on a regular basis for the past year, and I will really, really miss our time together. My first visit with this lovely lady was almost a year ago, and she quickly became my ATF. I never felt that I was visiting an ASP, rather it always felt that I was spending time with a lover and a friend. She always knew exactly what I wanted and needed without my even asking. One of my favorite things about her is that she always seemed to enjoy herself just as much as I did. When you're with her you find yourself with this beautiful, refreshingly uninhibited woman who never fails to put a smile on your face. We ended up becoming good friends. We would go to dinner together, go hiking, or meet on a weekend afternoon for a couple of beers and some good conversation. She will be sorely missed here in Denver. You guys down in Florida, treat her well and you will have an unforgettable time. Now, please excuse me while I go check the airfares to the Sunshine State. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amanda (719)209-5066 | gb0138 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 6/17/13 | |
|
Review by
gb0138
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/17/13 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Although I put her down as a no show, I actually did see her but left right away before anything happened. 2 hours late is a no show in my book. This was a case of extreme patience and stupidity on my part. Go ahead and laugh because I have to. Contacted Amanda on Sunday to arrange for a 11 a.m. meeting on Monday. She confirmed late Sunday and I assumed all was all good. 20 minutes prior to our scheduled meeting I contacted her and she text me and said she had something come up and promised 12:15. Well okay I rolled with it. 12:15 came around and she was 20 minutes out then. I was getting disgusted but she said she was good and the pics were pretty nice..so I waited and waited and waited. Several texts 5 minutes out turned into 25. Around 1:15 she gives me the wrong room and I knocked on some surprised peoples door. Text her back and she said she was in the room next door. Met me in the stairwell and went up. Room smelled like heavy smoke and the window was open with roaring freeway traffic. When I asked her what was up she said she had to meet with her parole officer. Oh damn! I was out of there. I am pretty sure her boyfriend/pimp was in the car outside next to me. He gave me a look as I left. Her looks were okay but she did have a little muffin top going. She looked better in the pics. You have been warned. Take your chances. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Camille Ashe | DAVEWSTR | Denver | Yes | 20 | 6/17/13 | |
|
Review by
DAVEWSTR
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hard to believe that two providers who have been MIA the past few years have re-surfaced within weeks of eachother. I was lucky enough to see Camille today but I would love to see Eve again as well. Camille is still as beautiful as ever, and pardon the pun but she hasn't lost a lick as far as her skills are concerned. She has lost a little weight and it suits her well. She is no longer a blonde but a stunning Brunette.Just an FYI but the telephone # and the email addy listed above are no longer correct but this site would not let me edit that info. Her new email is camilleashexxx@gmail.com. It was so nice to see her walking up the sidewalk to my door. She is so thoughtful, she brought along a bottle of wine which we indulged in before retiring to the upstairs bedroom. We undressed eachother and caressed eachothers bodies, kissing heavily all the while. Camille is an excellent kisser and I do love kissing.She got down on her knees and began giving me the best head I've received in quite a while. I got her upon the bed and returned the favor with a tongue lashing she really seemed to enjoy. Got covered up and went for Mish, my fav. She was building up to an O and eventually shuddered and I could feel the extra juices flowing for her. We did a little Doggie, very nice view, and then she got down on her knees again and with a terrificly skilled effort brought me over the edge. Camille is real sweetheart and I feellike there is a bit of a special bond between her and I. She's a great Gal and a ball to be around. Be gentle and discrete and go see this lady. It will be well worth your time and $$$ Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Camille Ashe | hughtaylor | Denver | Yes | 20 | 6/17/13 | |
|
Review by
hughtaylor
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hooked up with Camille Ashe after not seeing her for quite some time. She looks GREAT is better than ever. What a hottie. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sealy | grumpy | Denver | Yes | 43 | 6/17/13 | |
|
Review by
grumpy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/17/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Sealy is doing days now, and all i can say is she is an animal!! in a really good way. DATY, some DATO, kissing, She loves her viberator a lot. She puts a new slant on couger. WOW WOW and WOW will definately be seeing her again soon. Didn't get UTF but that was my fault, having such a good snack and FTF didn;t think about oral on me, she has a great menu got to go back and check the rest. Probably a couple steps above fantastic. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaylee Smith | Bacchus | Denver | Yes | 17 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
Bacchus
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/16/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kaylee met me at her place for a 15 minute session. Short but sweet, her utf is fantastic, possibly the best I have ever had. She was super tight and we had some quick fun in RCG. Overall a great time, I will defiantly return. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Monet Marie-7468 | Quazar | Colorado Springs | Yes | 9 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
Quazar
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/16/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was easy to setup with TXT messages, wanted another girl and Monet said she knew someone and she would get back with me. Got back with me a little later and said she had the second provider, the second provider no-showed us. Not Monets fault and will not be reflected negatively on her review here. Went out of my way to see a cute BBW, found Monet and read her reviews. Seemed like a freaky lady and alot of uninhibited fun! Showed up to the city and txted to get address, easy to find, nice neighborhood, felt safe. Parked and txted again got apt number and in I went, greeted at door she was wearing a nice robe and black lace negligee. I would recommend her if your in the market for a BBW. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Russian Emma | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 12 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Notice Emma advertising on BP, decided to do some research really surprised me that she had so many reviews on another site..Easy decision to set something up then. After several texts and messages finally set something up for later that night.Arrived at the easy to find nice hotel and went up to the room. Opened the door and Emma was standing there in some lingere, really looked nice, a really nice LK to start out with, surprised really nice LK. Emma has the slightest accent which I really liked. Took care of business and we both got undressed, as she was kneeling on the bed I walked up and started kissing and carressing her wonderful breasts, she seemed to like this alot, FIV at the same time she got very wet. She then laid down on the bed per my request and we started with some really nice DATY, she really liked this, very clean and fresh. Next it was my turn she put the cover on and started with some pretty good TF, after I was ready she climbed on top for some CG, slow at first then really started riding me, slowed her down as I pulled her down for some more LK, wanted to finish K9 to see the assets, did not last long, had her talk in Russian to me, was a turn on to me. Finished up and got cleaned up and laid there and cuddled and just got to know each other better. She is very friendly with a really good sense of humor. Really surprised me that she has been visiting quite a bit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amina R | Quazar | Colorado Springs | No | 16 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
Quazar
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/16/13 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This setup was a 2 girl with Monet, when Monet asked if Amina was okay I checked reviews and asked if she was trustworthy. ( was told it wouldn't be a problem and she was all for it. So figured might as well try and everything seemed like it was going good. At the last minute (5) Amina told Monet that she wasn't coming. Not a bad reflection on Monet you can find my review of that under her. Tried contacting Amina the next day and nothing....was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and see if maybe it was a legit no show instead of a just not caring. I would avoid this one at all costs. There is better more reliable women available. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Svetlana | BrosHoes | Denver | Yes | 37 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
BrosHoes
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/15/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great BBBJ, awesome attitude, true to the game. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Paige Turner-9484 | rider01 | Fort Collins | Yes | 37 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
rider01
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/15/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Paige on her last visit to Fort Collins. Scheduling was a breeze with P411 and I eagerly awaited our time together. Paige opened the door wearing sexy lingerie, a sparkle in her eyes and a smile on her face. Music was on, candles lit and I knew we were going to have a great evening. I like to relax a little with a glass of wine and nice conversation and Paige makes me feel relaxed and comfortable, which is very important to me. After some flirting and teasing, it was time to play. Paige takes very good care of herself and she took excellent care of me. Paige is leaving Colorado soon for New England, so I'm pretty sure I know where I will be going on my next business trip. Paige is damn Sexy and fun! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Devon | BrosHoes | Denver | No | 17 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
BrosHoes
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/15/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Not petite like the ad mentioned. Complained about her arm being sore after 1 minute of 69. Stuck my tongue in her ass and she flipped out. Same thing Doggie style complained about being sore. Ended up finishing myself off. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tianna | private1 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
private1
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/15/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Holly macaroni!!! One of the best experiences ever!. Wow, what a great girl. It was my second visit and Tianna turned it ON. There is not much to say other than she likes different positions; more is better. One thing for sure, is that if you click with her, she will reciprocate in a huge way--Oh Oh Oh. She is seductive, sexy, and there is a freak down below that lovely and charming demeanor. Oh she's lots of fun:D private1 says- Big thumbs UP!! Highly recommend!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | denverguy74 | Denver | Yes | 32 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
denverguy74
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Possibly the best body of anyone on the board. Unbelievable. She used to be a dancer, and still carries herself in that kinda manner - which may turn some guys off, but I like it. She is down to get down and dirty. Unbelievable twins and super tight. Sooo sexy. Kinda quiet and aloof like she's been there done that, but she's a pleaser in a lot of ways (ymmv). Upsell was my request for a pse finish and she was cool with it...she did not instigate it, I did. Great gal - will visit again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | denverguy74 | Denver | Yes | 51 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
denverguy74
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She doesn't need another review, but here goes anyway... Mellow gal, kinda reserved but opens up after a while. I really enjoyed talking with her between rounds. Great time, she is willing to do what you want and seems to enjoy it. Cool chick! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett Dinardo fka Skylar Cameron | springssailor | Colorado Springs | Yes | 14 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
springssailor
(61 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had wanted to connect with Scarlett for sometime, based not only on her very positive reviews, but also based on what I felt would be a nice PSE session. I had seen reviews that indicated that she wasn't a kisser, but I thought it would still end up being a hot time. Set up was pretty straight forward through email. She shared with me that Aunt Flo had been visiting but would be gone by the time of our appointment. That was, unfortunately, not the case. So DATY was not on the menu. When I arrived to her incall (an older apartment complex) called and was told where to go to find her apartment. I used the door knocker to let her know I was there and when she opened the door, said I shouldn't have used that because it made so much noise. It was apparent that Scarlett is a bit skitish and paranoid about having people come to her place. It was also apparent that her apartment was in a state of disarray. However, she said she was preparing to go out of state and had been packing. The first part of our time together was spent chatting and she seemed scattered - again perhaps because of the trip on her mind. She offered to put some porn on her TV, but getting that set up took more time than I had anticipated. We then moved to the activities noted above. Because of my sense that we didn't have much time, I managed one pop. I will say, on her behalf, that her UTF is much above average and if you like spinners she can't be beat. I'm hoping that this visit was an anomoly - especially when one looks at her other reviews. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stacy BP (602) xxx-9925 | denverguy74 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
denverguy74
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/14/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: TOFTT - saw her ads, no reviews. Took a chance cause the little head was driving that day. Called and seemed nice enough, directed me to low end hotel on east side of town towards airport. Entered room and noticed that she was quite a bit heavier than her pics. Yappy dog in the room that she immediately started yelling at (not a turn on). Some gangster movie on the tv that was pretty loud. Sat and talked for a bit, she's nice enough, but heavier and older than her pics. baby gut and cottage cheese ass. Donuts on the fridge, and yellow teeth from smoking. No attempt at getting any sexiness flowing, just talked about her baby's daddy and her hometown. Not the worst experience, but definitely much better value for the $$$ out there even at /half. no bueno. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karmen Houston | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have to thank Tyra Scott for this one. She told me her friend Karmen was coming into town. Karmen has one of the finest bodies you can envision. A nice full "b" cup and a firm butt that is smooth as silk. I felt like the Energizer bunny easily able to go twice and maybe even 3 or 4 times. If she decides to stay in Denver you all need to see her. Some activities were covered, but that didn't detract from the experience. I love the main event and this is were she excelled. Just fantastic. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor 720-xxx-3823 | hughtaylor | Denver | Yes | 26 | 6/16/13 | |
|
Review by
hughtaylor
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This gal is so cute, what a body, great tits, great massage and the happy ending is all of that and more. Convenient location in Parker. go see her you will like the experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | Skotz | Denver | Yes | 150 | 6/13/13 | |
|
Review by
Skotz
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Once in a while you have that experience that you cant get out of your head. She was that one for me that was anything but hoe huhm average. It was a combination of hot and heavy, good conversation and light caressing. Easy hook up and a nice location. Greeted me at the door in a sexy dress.... very striking! A little chit chat then to her office. While I would like to keep this one for myself, I have to say that I recommend her highly! Thanks I look forward to the next time. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mandi Mason | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 6/13/13 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/13/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mandi was very easy to reach via text and later by phone. She me outside the incall and led me up to the room. She has a very sexy, young body. Msog was offered and easily done. Some things were covered, but that was ok with me. She was open to most anything I brought up and made the time super enjoyable. I think she looks better than her pics but YMMV on that one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | BadBoy | Denver | Yes | 55 | 6/13/13 | |
|
Review by
BadBoy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Isabella is a sweetheart and very easy to communicate with (except she texts only, no phone calls), and no problem scheduling or confirming. It is great to meet someone who respects my time and keeps our appointments. She is extremely pretty, in great shape, with a very nice body (meaning very nice, fairly large, natural breasts) for someone so petite, definately a shapely-spinner body. At my request we only did a FBSM, with a super happy ending, and I can see from the other reviews that she offers full service as well. I imagine the full service would be great, but I didn't opt for that so I will simply say that the sensual massage was tremendous: not at all rushed, very sensual, and with a very slow, but very intense happy ending. She gets naked pretty quick, and is very open to suggestions. It was not at all like the FBSM some trained CMT's give. Isabella's is much lighter, more like stroking really. It is a nice change of pace: Isabella's massage is more like your really pretty, young, horny girlfriend would give you for birthday present and is not like a CMT would give. I like both, but Isabella was a great alternative to the deep massage. The noted above included a tip which was purely my decision, from heartfelt gratitude. She neither tried to upsell or request a tip, and certainly was not a clockwatcher. One thing was very interesting: there was no music, and Isabella's room is very quiet. Also, it doesn't seem like she likes to talk much (that's OK by me). At first, it was kind of strange, since there always is music. At first I almost didn't want to say anything or make a sound. However, when we both got to breathing harder and panting (O.K., I moaned too), it was really erotic just to hear our breath and the body noises. My hearing became just one more sense that was being stimulated. I liked it, but YMMV Overall, it was a great encounter and I will be back (maybe for a bit more from the menu next time). BTW, she has a nice shower and allows plenty of time to use it afterwards. It was really clean with nice clean, fluffy towels. I mention this only because so many ladies are starting to work out of waterless "offices" and I really don't like to walk around feeling and smelling of massage oils afterwards. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||