Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jewelz | 69 lick | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
69 lick
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Jewelz and wasn't overly impressed. She shares a house with another provider (don't remember her name) and they offer 3-ways if you're interested. Jewelz is nice and pleasant, but I was expecting a much hotter babe than what I got. She posts fake pictures (imagine a provider doing that). Her place was OK and easy enough to find, but not exactly clean and tidy. So, I don't think she is worth the fee for 30 minutes and I won't be going back for a return visit. I guess you could say, I TOFTT. Draw your own conclusions, but I don't like ladies that post fake pictures. There are too many other good ones out there that post their real pictures and are worth their fee. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Klair | The Original Muffdvr | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
The Original Muffdvr
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Klair's ad on BP....not the best venue to advertise in. No reviews but,after contacting her I felt comfortable. She is newly independent. She is everything one could hope for in a companion. Great attitude,extremely sexy and adventurous. Very mature for her age.....a true lady. My new and best ever ATF. Will definitely being spending time with her in the future. A gem in a landscape of rocks. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sealy | Bit Banger | Denver | Yes | 43 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
Bit Banger
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's been a few years since I've seen Sealy, but we always had a great time. I wanted to reconnect so I sent a P411 request, then called and set up an evening date - dinner out followed by playtime back at my place. She even provided transportation. Pleasant conversation on a variety of topics over dinner. When we got to my place, she changed into something seductive and the second portion of the evening began. To say that her dynamo runs at full tilt would be an understatement; Sealy can be a wild woman between the sheets, so hang on and enjoy the ride. Sealy has returned to my short list of YL to see when I'm back in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 54 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, everything they said was true. Janell is all that and a bag of chips. What a nice surprise for the north-side and another successful last minute mission. Quick call and txt for set-up and I was on my way. Janell met me at the door in a towel, looking all kinds of clean & yummy. I grabbed a quick shower and off to the races we went. Like 2 kids in a candy shop we jumped in with both feet. We soon found ourselves locked into 69 and just couldn't get enough, the view was amazing. Janell next invited me into K9 and we hit 3rd base, looking for home. You could write books about that ass, amazing. We worked a few more positions and then Janell finished me off with some nice Russian and then took care of the clean up detail in a total pro manor. She even invited me for another shower if I wanted. This girl is hot, sweet, and very professional. I hope that she'll keep me on her "client list". Thanks Janell. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Crystal (BP) | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Crystal was another great find on backpage. Standard two call system to a decent motel. Arrived to find a very exotic looking slender Latina / Asian mixed young hottie. Took care of donation and began with some very sensual light kissing, she seemed shy at first but warmed up real quickly. Moved onto her very perky a/b cups where I could tell she was really going to get into the session. Down for clean, fresh DATY where she really started to get into it with multiple O's. On with the cover for some enthusiastic mish on a very tight kitty. I didn't last real long with that and I could tell she wanted a few more O's so went for another round of DATY where she exploded with extasy and a nice squirt. We reveled in the afterglow for a while. Took a shower and was on my way after a nice goodbye kiss. Would highly recommend if you like slender exotic mixed girls with a high dose of passion for their job. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kyla Young | KinkyTeddyBear | Denver | Yes | 38 | 7/2/13 | |
|
Review by
KinkyTeddyBear
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kyla was able to fit me in on short notice, and what a fit it was! She pretty much pounced on me and was just aggressive enough to fit her PSE image. At the same time, she was completely willing to give me what I wanted, how I wanted it, when I wanted it... All with a smile and an engaging personality to match. Made me feel welcome and wanted. She's quite funny, too. Thanks, doll! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Michelle Taylor | shorty83 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 7/2/13 | |
|
Review by
shorty83
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: very simple call/text set up. she showed up in 20 mins time and wow words could not describe how I felt that she was HOT and had a great attitude. I was very nervous as I am a newbie to this. gave me a hug and chatted for a few mins. laid on the bed naked where she gave me a back massage for a few mins to help me relax some with some great conversation. once relaxed a little bit it was on from there with a cbj while my hands roamed around some on here beautiful body. btw she smells amazon. went into a few differ postions for awhile. I wished I had pulled out more cash from the local ATM because I am far from a min man with a raincoat on. I will def be calling her up everytime I get the chance to stop off in the Denver area. highly recommend. TREAT HER RIGHT she is a great person and good at what she does. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Siren | Perpetual Student | Denver | Yes | 9 | 7/2/13 | |
|
Review by
Perpetual Student
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Siren for the first time a week ago, and will no doubt be visiting with her again! Her beautiful and sexy face combined with her awesome attitude and ability to sense my needs make her stand out above most other ladies I’ve been with. I loved that she whispered her desires (ok, screamed them sometimes :-) ) so that I could make the time as enjoyable for her as it was for me. Siren met me in a nice hotel, wearing the black sexy dress in her little picture in the P411 ad listing. A delicious French kiss hello followed by a wonderful pace that as she says on her web page, is “a delicate balance between GFE/PSE and your wildest fantasy”. I’ve never had the bonus of GFE and PSE, and Siren does it well! If you live up in the northwest part of this area and you’re looking for a sexy, intimate and wild time, I fully recommend Sweet Siren. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jayden | ala_carte | Denver | Yes | 6 | 7/2/13 | |
|
Review by
ala_carte
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sometimes stepping away from familiarity brings good results. In this case, the results were far better than than I could have imagined. Jayden is a petite lady with a great body. She works out regularly and her glutes are very taut and firm. When she was working on my legs, I couldn't help but sneak a peek and a casual caress - yep, bounce a quarter off that ass! Top shelf is just as good, and she's going to get more work done soon, so I'm looking forward to our next session. Jayden's personality is easy going and good-spirited. A wild time in Vegas, dinner at Rioja followed by a show at the Buell, or camping in the mountains are all easy to imagine with this lady. She's versatile, eloquent and sexy as hell. And her sessions are out of this world! Enjoy her in moderation and I think she will be a new favorite for many. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica 720-xxx-5721 | Duane | Denver | No | 2 | 7/2/13 | |
|
Review by
Duane
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jessic's attitude was terrible, she never once looked me in the eyes, she barely even spoke to me? She put on latex gloves to give me the message. She never took off her clothes even though she texted that the message was done nude. There was no mutual touch as she said there would be. The phone number she texted me through was a different number than the ad: 720-438-5721. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cathy | geekytech | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 7/2/13 | |
|
Review by
geekytech
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I decided to see Cathy based off jmaster299's review. His review is spot on and will probably be making her a regular of mine. Thanks jmaster for the positive review of her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cassie (720) | headluva69 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/2/13 | |
|
Review by
headluva69
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I see Cassie post a lot so decided to give her ah try an man was it worth it,she came to my residents for outcall for the half hour but I ended up having her staying the full hour Cassie is a lot of fun an has amazing eyes she good at what she does I'm considering seeing here on a regular she so fucking hot!!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leigh Morgan | century2ride | Denver | Yes | 64 | 7/2/13 | |
|
Review by
century2ride
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Leigh Morgan’s post (when she was out of town) that said ‘something to think about’ and yes she was! The picture she had in her post had that Georgia Peach kind of SUPER HOT Temptation to it! So I emailed her and she replied by asking me to fill out the form on her website. All this time she is out of town and I am wondering if I will ever get to see her! When I saw she was back, I filled out her form to set up a time for later in the week. She checked references and all – and replied back. I read her many awesome reviews but I really didn’t know what I was in for! What an experience! So the time has arrived finally! Her incall is easy to get to and how amazing is it to be met at the door by such a beautiful lady in high heels and a robe! She led me to the back room and we kissed. She asked if I needed to shower and as she was walking back that way, I said no – I just had showered before coming over. However one can never get enough showers with a beautiful lady (right)! (Note to self: When a lady asked you if you want to shower, the answer is YES!) I brought a bottle of Riesling to share while we chatted a bit (figuring she a white wine lady) . She is a great conversationalist and has a great sense of humor and wit (oh the wit – still thinking about how cute her wit is especially since some of it went right over my head)! I had mentioned that I wasn’t sure if she would like white or red wine and told her I thought of bringing a Layer Cake Cab – which is one of her favorites by the way (Note to self – bring Layer Cake Cab next time)! She does have a way of making you feel so at ease. We sat on the bed and chatted and then as I began to undress, while we were still talking, she watched and then said – she was overdressed! Even though there was nothing under the robe – I have to say – the nakedness was AWESOME – and oh the high heels – a very nice touch! We began to kiss and as I kissed her beautiful soft breasts, I was thinking how fantastic this is. DATY was amazing and I love it when a lady grabs your hair and pushes you into her. Damm – that was exciting and love the landing strip, so beautiful! She hit a climax that said stop – even when I touched her she was so sensitive! We took a break for a bit. And then the UTF and now I was the one saying stop I didn’t want to explode – at least not yet! I love the way, she looks up at you - such beautiful eyes and smile - kind of saying- hope you dont might that I am having my way with you! So on came the cover and we moved onto other positions. I have to say that Leigh is an "All Time 'FTF' Favorite"! And I don’t think an hour does it – just goes too fast – and I am already thinking I need more time to get to know this SUPER FANTASTIC GEORGIA PEACH OF A LADY! And fantastic doesn’t cut it – it was simply AMAZING! Thank you Leigh for such a fantastic time! I am already thinking of the next time! I gotta say – simply WOW!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Keriba - African Queen | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/1/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Choosing Keriba was an impulsive decision. She looked exotic, different. Simply by looking at her pictures, I imagined that she probably could suck a mean dick. Well I was wrong. She is about a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10 in dick sucking. We are taught not to make fun of people regarding things they can't control. This isn't making fun, just making note of it. Her body has been modified in odd ways. There is literally a knot of skin near her belly button that is crazy to look at. Her stomach looks like an old womans with all the wrinkles and then someone grabbed the skin, twisted it, tied a wire around it to hold it in place. Her pussy is sunken into her pelvic region a couple inches. To fuck her, you need to spread her double jointed hips flat out and you better have a dick with a couple inches to spare to reach this nether region. Finally, she was bone dry but she didn't really understand what lube was. I fucked the shit out of her nonetheless and she has good submissive qualities. I hope the changes to her body were voluntary and not something more sinister. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Siren | LongsPeak | Denver | Yes | 9 | 7/1/13 | |
|
Review by
LongsPeak
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Sweet Siren today in one of Longmont's nicest hotels along the south side near the diagonal highway. Siren made the setup easy which was arranged by email until confirmation when she wanted a working mobile phone number. She then emailed her hotel information and called you a few minutes before the appointment with a room. She is a Siren! Drawing in men like the voyagers of Odyssey. While she does not publish pictures for discretion, you can know she looks very nice! And intuitive - she leads or follows with knowledge arising from empathy, so you can either direct the progress or be led into gardens of delight. She does not hold back, unless she perceives that withholding leads you into greater longing and passion. She can be fire or ice, whichever you prefer or she perceives you need. Quite a latitude which stems, I think, from her attitude of this being so much fun. She is low volume because of her day job so you will need to email her to discover her availability. She hobbies for the passion of it not for livelihood, so good luck on connecting with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sophie Grace | dondiego | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
dondiego
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sophie met me at the door in a dress and heels. They were to die for. She is Gorgeous in every sense of the word. Wow. After taking care of business we talked some before getting comfortable. Without going into the details we enjoyed several activities. Sophie is Fantastic. She is easy to talk to, made me feel very comfortable and is an excellent kisser. I was intrigued by her, I saw her two days in a row. I Will see her again and again. Please treat her right.....Sophie is great!!!!!!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ROSA 917 445 5820 | SnapperTrapper | Denver | Yes | 2 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
SnapperTrapper
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: ****BAIT AND SWITCH ALERT**** THIS ASP IS A BAIT-and-SWITCH artist. I can't believe I fell for it a second time (this time she was supposed to be Latina... the last time East-Indian). TWICE I've let her snag me! She needs to be forced to use her own image or not be allowed to post on BackPage.com. That said, she was a very pretty and relatively accommodating black girl. If you like curves, a pretty face, and some huge natural ta-tas, you could definitely do worse. It's the freaking dishonesty of it all that pisses me off. He had a decent time... nothing spectacular, but adequate. Perhaps I'd think more highly of her if she didn't lie about who she was. I suspect she's hiding from someone or something, because I have seen her post on BP.com before using her own pic. And either that time or when she was "east Indian," she used a phone number with an area code of 614 (don't ask how I remember that). Anyway, if you bite at one of her ads, you'll probably still have an okay time. But if you go there looking for a Latina, an East Indian, or whatever, know that you're getting a black girl while, though sexy and pretty, doesn't have an exotic bone in her body. BAIT AND SWITCH ALERT!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| cece | fred64 | Denver | Yes | 10 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
fred64
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Texted cece on a Saturday night and did not get a return text. Not expecting anything from out of the blue, she texted me back very early the next morning and we set up a time for late morning. Arrived at the location and she opened the door and I found out she was not wearing much. Started the massage and she worked out the knots in my shoulder before she started on the front. Nice hard shoulder massage that was worth the 40 minutes she spent on my back. Nice reward on the other. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Daisie | OlderAndWiser | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
OlderAndWiser
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gentlemen, Gentlemen. Let me introduce you to Daisie. In a word - A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! Here is an orchid in the field of weeds. Petite, mature, friendly, accommodating, cooperative, VERY sexy with a body most 20 something’s would die for. The pictures are spot on but better in person. If you took her out for an evening on the town dressed in a slinky evening dress she would turn heads. And being mature she knows how to use every inch of it, how to let you enjoy every inch of it, and how to use every inch of yours. A real, honest Escort who provides all the services a man expects from a real Escort with NONE of the drama. You will go away thinking what life would be like if you only had a girlfriend like Daisie! She provides a Real GFE experience you won’t forget. All these young hard-body Prima Donna’s should take lessons from REAL Escorts like Daisie. You know the ones. Whose favorite words are “NO”, “I DON’T DO THAT”; who think it is all about THEM; who are here just to collect donations and not really provide real service; who really should be selling housewares instead of advertising as “Escorts”. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlet | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 4 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen a few girls out of this SE Denver location. All girls seem to be independent but sharing the space in this office building. I noticed Scarlet's pics and immediately wanted to schedule. Texted and got the session setup. When I arrived I was greeted by a pretty, fit girl with a great attitude. Was told to give donation up front which was no problem. Next she left me a bit to get undressed and get on the table. She came cack in topless and the massage began. She mentioned that she has lots of experience in massage and she didn't disappoint. Although it felt good there was not much sensuality. On the flip she continues to massage but no teasing or slow build up. Then she lathers up and goes right for the finish. She will let u caress her but no hands in the cookie jar. Bummer. Overall she is a pretty girl but if you are looking for a nice sensual time then Scarlet is not your girl. But if you need a good massage with a very mechanical finish then giver her a call. I prob won't be back but maybe she will get better with time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katie 720-xxx-2755 | alterego | Denver | Yes | 5 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
alterego
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Should have known when I walked in the door. Only rubbed my back with a half gallon of lotion as she told me that next time we could have an intimate relationship if I got tested for STD's.. This from a short fat woman who gave me the countdown timer for the 30 minutes. Sometimes you take a flyer and get burned.. Do not ever go near this woman. Telephone number is 720-999-2755. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| CandiO | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Candi yesterday at her incall. I was attracted by her pictures, wonderful reviews, and maturity. Not that I'm an ageist, but I've been disappointed many times by young (<25), clock-watching, high-volume providers and almost always have had fantastic sessions with more mature providers. Candi is a gem: sweet as her name, better looking than her pictures, very intelligent, and a dynamo in the sack. I had a wonderful hour with her. She offered MSOG, but as I'm too mature:) for this, she spent time giving me a very nice massage before we both jumped in the shower. She requested that I avoid details of our time together, so I'll just end saying that I'll be seeing her again soon and wondering why it took me so long to see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stacy Carlson | AaBrenly | Denver | Yes | 50 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
AaBrenly
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up appointment via email and references. First time meeting and impression was her greeting me in lingerie with a nice smile and kiss, I'm in for a good time. Stacy is pretty, great conversationalist, beautiful smile and eyes, and really works to put you at ease. Opened a bottle of wine and took a quick shower. Stacy was on the bed with only her glass of wine when I got out. Started with conversation, kissing and lots of touching. Nothing better than being with a wonderful woman with great bedroom skills and Stacy has that! UTF was great nice eye contact. CG and Mish awesome with her tightness and vocalizations. Did I mention those wonderful breasts? Fun to play with in all those positions. DATY was great - could make a steady diet of that. Fun playtime for me for the whole hour. My ATF retired and I think I might have a new one. At least she is a strong candidate to become that. As always - respect, cleanliness and attitude on our part helps create great sessions so YMMV. I will definitely be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose Petal | 911C4 | Denver | Yes | 20 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
911C4
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the chance for a three some with Rose and her friend, Heidi the Honeydew. Met up a clean in-call, nothing too fancy, off Colorado. Brought them some wine and chocolate. Rose answered the door and gave me a kiss, then Heidi came out and gave me another. They were in street clothes when I arrived. We sat and talked for a while, they had some wine (I don't drink), and we all got along just fine. They went into the bathroom and came out wearing sexy little bra and pantie outfits, while I stripped down and laid on the bed. I honestly can't remember how things got started, because my head is still spinning. There was plenty of DFK first between the two of them and then between the three of us. I love three way DFK. I was so hard, Heidi couldn't control herself. On went the cover and she jumped right on with some great grinding and bouncing. Rose was taking turns kissing us and stoking us. I am not sure how many times Heidi came, but it was at least 3 or 4. She asked Rose if she was ready, and she laid on the bed on I got on top for some high-speed ramming. I'm sure she came, but she's not as vocal as Heidi. Heidi got back on while Rose sat on my face for some fine DATY. She probably came a few more times, then Rose got back on reverse cowgirl. What a view! I think Heidi did a RCG as well somewhere along the line. We finished with all of us masturbating, the two girls with their pussies against each other while I stroked and came on them from up above. THAT was very erotic. Rose is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met, and Heidi is more like an extroverted sex maniac. Together, the combination works really well. I will definitely be repeating with them, and for a longer session next time. I expect that since we all know each other, next time is going to be over the top. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amanda (719)209-5066 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/13 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very easy to get an appointment with, but very low quality outing in a sleezy hotel. Amanda didn't look that great, a bit more flesh than her pics let on. Not fat but definitely on the way. She would be pretty if she tried, but she doesn't try. She was passive, laying back and letting me do what I wanted, not a lot of initiative or interaction. She did give a pretty good BJ I'll say. But in the end it was quick and dirty and I don't think I'll repeat. If she cleaned up a bit, tried to pay less attention to her phone and more to the client, then she could hold some promise. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Carmen 720-XXX-1567 | Justhavingfun2013 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
Justhavingfun2013
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Carmen a couple of days ago. She was very pleasant to be with and very sexy. I would highly recommend being with her. She was very clean and all services provided were outstanding! Treat her well and definitely see her often. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Jess | sprgs37 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
sprgs37
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: These young ladies are terrific! If you are looking for a couple of young ladies....these two are the ones to see. No hassle, easy to setup, even easier to talk to...Couple of phone calls / text messages and I was good to go. Jessica is a petite spinner, with dirty blonde-red hair and fair skin. Alex has dark hair, very hard tan body. I have never really felt a girl(s) was worth writing about before...but they are amazing and sweet too. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kallie | mr mister | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 6/30/13 | |
|
Review by
mr mister
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kallie is without a doubt one of the best that I've had. She is very sweet and great conversation. She made me feel very comfortable and relaxed (which is very important to me because I am so reserved and kind of shy.) I felt like I was in a porn; oh yes, she knows how to work her body and how to handle a dick. After experiencing the most intense orgasm I've ever had, I just had to give her a tip. She didn't ask for it, but she was seriously THAT good. I'll certainly be calling her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Svetlana | Ih8amps | Colorado Springs | Yes | 37 | 6/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Ih8amps
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/13 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Svetlana several times but have never posted a review. She is AMAZING!!! She truly enjoys what she does. Its always esay to make an appointment. She is very sweet and soft spoken. I will see her again and often. She is my ATF. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Monet Marie-7468 | Ih8amps | Colorado Springs | Yes | 9 | 6/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Ih8amps
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been wanting to see Marie for a while. Setting up an appointment was easy. In fact I had a change in schedule and she was very accomadating. She likes to take her time ad she likes to pamper you. She had me lay back and enjoy some fantastic BBBJ. Then switched to doggie. It was a fantastic session will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mara | CowboyUp1958 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 6/27/13 | |
|
Review by
CowboyUp1958
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mara only sees a few customers and I was fortunate enough to meet her. Set up was easy through P411. I scheduled 2 hours with Mara and she arrived a little early for our date. She is a beautiful woman and a beautiful person. We wound up spending over 3 hours together and it was a fantastic time for me. Mara is so sensual and romantic. A true GFE. Combine that with her physical skills and it was the best time I've ever had. She truly is a well kept secret and she definitely has whatever it is! Mara, I'll be back... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina Nichols | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 60 | 6/27/13 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/27/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Nina Nichols Location: Cherry Creek This gorgeous young lady has it all!! Nina has a lovely personality, a beautiful face with skill DSL's and a fit body with an amazing ass built for pleasure. I left her incall totally satisfied and you will too, give her a call you will not leave disappointed. look up her website for her new phone number and email address. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leah-6639 | TriumphGuy | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 6/27/13 | |
|
Review by
TriumphGuy
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is long overdue. I met Leah a couple of weeks ago, for what was one of the most delightful and memorable hours of my life. This 18 year old is a firecracker. Her pictures are accurate, and she looks just as great in person. Often the Ladies on The Other Board tell us they “Love what they do”. Leah really does!!! As soon as you meet her, you realize this is a young lady who truly enjoys sex. She made certain I was having a good time, and was willing to try anything I wanted. She never looked at the clock, and our session actually went a little over. When I tried to give her a little extra, she said don't worry about it. I will be seeing Leah on a regular basis, as she is now my ATF. Eat your bowl of Cheerios before seeing her gentleman. You will need your strength. I walked away a little wobbly. Best experience I have ever had with a provider!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Britany (719) | casanova | Colorado Springs | No | 2 | 6/27/13 | |
|
Review by
casanova
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/17/13 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This one has a great ad and pictures. I have been wanting to see her for some time. We agreed and she was very reasonable and insisted that she was high class and all was accurate on her site at http://coloradosprings.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/high-class-high-quallity-and-high-stimulation-if-you-seek-the-finer-things-im-the-girl-for-you-25/ It was an in and she arrived two hours late (did not contact on being late and then arrived out of the blue). I decided to let her in. She came in smoking and her looks are much less than her pictures- seems like two different girls. She was kind to start and then said she wanted donation and went to the bathroom. She came back out and said she needed to get something from the car. She then left (after 5 mins when we agreed for one hour) with the donation and never came back. I was very friendly and I am sad there are those that would do this. It is unfortunate. I did want to warn other guys about her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leigh Morgan | EuropeanMonger | Denver | Yes | 64 | 6/27/13 | |
|
Review by
EuropeanMonger
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Leigh for the first time today. I have nothing but strong and positive things about her. For starters, she really is a beautiful woman. She has a fantastic smile and very soft eyes. Her hair as it stands today frames her face perfectly and her attitude is very refreshing. We hit it off well, spend a few minutes talking, about 40 minutes playing and another 10 or so minutes talking after. I'm not a multi-shot kinda guy anymore so I didn't try to cram another round in. I absolutely want to see her again. She is a true GFE experience, an amazing woman and I had a great time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bellarene | friendlyguy | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 6/26/13 | |
|
Review by
friendlyguy
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/27/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Requested BBBJ with some special requests, quoted . She came to my hotel, didn't make any small talk, and left the minute I was done. I'm not complaining at all, just thought I would mention for the guys who need that extra attention. BBBJ skills are about 6.5 out of 10 IMO. She never rushed me and was okay with positioning as I asked throughout. I think CIM is available, don't think swallow is but didn't ask. Overall: Great deal for BBBJ and the extras I asked for plus she came to me. If I'm short on $, I would consider seeing her again but only for BJ. From what I could see, her body type isn't what I typically go for, but that's just my personal taste. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Russian Emma | Cyclist696 | Fort Collins | Yes | 12 | 6/26/13 | |
|
Review by
Cyclist696
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Emma at a nice Fort Collins motel. I had P441 requested her the night before and she got a hold of me the next morning for a 10:30 Appt. The setup was easy. I called when I got to the parking lot and she texted me the room. She is a beautiful girl that seems a little shy. Her pictures are accurate. She has the softest skin I've felt in a long time. I don't give details but all the above activities were well done and I had a great time. I don't know how much longer she is going to be around so I'd get her while you can. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| The Real Leah | Synoches | Denver | Yes | 4 | 6/26/13 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I gave Leah a call at the last minute and I was fortunate to catch her just as she was starting out the day and she was able to see me right away. She texted me the address and then gave me the room number once I showed up. She was staying at a decent business-traveler-class hotel near the tech center. When I entered, she gave me a big hug and was very laid back and easy going about everything. She's definitely the girl in the picture and she actually struck me as seeming taller and slimmer than her pics might even suggest. She started out with some nice open-mouth kisses on my chest followed by some TF and a bit of playing with the boys. I asked her to go ahead and get up on top and I really enjoyed how tight she was. I switched up for some missionary and pulled her legs up to get a good look at everything before doing a little hard pounding into a finish. I cleaned myself up and one more hug and I was on my way. Overall, it's a simple 3G but a good one and she's very reasonable with the donation request. Taking all of that into account, it's a good experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chanel-1785 | Synoches | Denver | Yes | 3 | 6/26/13 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I wrote an earlier review on a no show but Chanel was very quick in reaching out to me to rectify the matter. She was very apologetic for the last-minute cancellation and so I decided to go ahead and try again to visit her. Everything worked out well and I had a great time with Chanel. She's very obviously the girl in the pictures and her body is absolutely wonderful. I'm a fan of youthful perky breasts and she's definitely got that covered well. The body rub was good (not CMT but still good) and the ending was a great release. This adjustment to the earlier review is definitely in order. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | ezrider | Fort Collins | Yes | 170 | 6/25/13 | |
|
Review by
ezrider
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was able to book a session with her in Fort Collins. Quality hotel, centrally located. She is much taller and robust than I'd thought from her pics. Or, said another way, she is a lot of woman. Soft spoken, great kisser, great UTF, nqns, tried for a second sog, lots more UTF, then cg, but no go. Very pleasant, just what the experience should be. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Leiona Monroe | CowboyUp1958 | Denver | No | 1 | 6/25/13 | |
|
Review by
CowboyUp1958
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Exchanged several e-mails and scheduled a couple of hours. Told me to call when I got to town. When I got to my room, I called and left a voice mail. Never called me back. Called her back several more times with no answer. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mariah702 | longo | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 6/25/13 | |
|
Review by
longo
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw a few good reviews about Mariah. I met her at her incal location in Henderson. She was dressed nicely and asked me to join her in the bedroom upstairs. After shedding my clothes and getting on the bed, She lowered her top for access to her very large breasts which are VERY soft. I played with those for awhile and then went to dine at the Y whcih she gave access to by raising her skirt. She kept her dress on around her middle to cover up her VERY LARGE mid section. After a while she said she 'NEEDED TO FUCK". She does love to talk. We engaged in some doggie, MISH and then a russian finish on her breasts. The whole experience was just going through the motions. After finishing, she quickly arranged her dress to cover everything up again and then made it clear that she had to leave for an outcall appointment. I hope the next guy received more personal sevvice than I. VERY DISAPPOINTED Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Pheonixxx Taylor | rmpapabear | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/25/13 | |
|
Review by
rmpapabear
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Pheonixx twice now and it just keeps getting better. She is a great young lady. We have tried several positions and she does them all great. DATY is a little extra but she can cum that way if you do it right. I loved it every time she came on my cock. She says greeek is on the menu and I look forward to trying that the next time she is in town Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brielle MacKenna | myhabu4u | Denver | Yes | 19 | 6/24/13 | |
|
Review by
myhabu4u
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Brielle is a sexy, sensual provider. She has a soft, sexy phone voice that was repeated in person. I was met at the door to her very nice incall by a pretty face and nicely rounded body that loves to be touched. After some initial chatting, things warmed up quickly. Brielle likes to kiss and uses her soft, sensuous lips very well. I won't go into detail about the rest of the time we spent together, except to say that I enjoyed every minute. She's currently running a special and I highly recommend her company. I plan to see her again! Thanks Brielle! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor 720-xxx-3823 | jharold55 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 6/24/13 | |
|
Review by
jharold55
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been wanting to try a good rub lady and Taylor is all that. Beautiful body and pleasant to visit with. She gave me a very good massage and total tension release. Killing two birds with one stone was a good experience for me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Carmen 720-XXX-1567 | lildab | Denver | Yes | 7 | 6/24/13 | |
|
Review by
lildab
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ftf. Gfe. Great bang for the bucks. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Natali-4925 | fred64 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/24/13 | |
|
Review by
fred64
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her ad on backpage and decided to email and see what would transpire. She emailed back and stated she was free for the night. See up a time and arrived to a hotel on the east side. She is visiting from California and is deciding to stay her in Colorado. Down to business, she undressed down to her panties and the festivities began. The massage was ok with I thought a little too much lotion or whatever she used. The end activities were going along fine until she, maybe on her part or maybe not, but a little too much teasing and ruined the rest of the evening trying to stand up. This experience was not the worst but not the best. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Champagne | Merlin | Colorado Springs | Yes | 6 | 6/24/13 | |
|
Review by
Merlin
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/19/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Champagne's BP posts and thought I would TOFTT. Best decision I EVER made. I am over 60, and Champagne made me feel like she was a sex starved nympho and I was the only man who could satisfy her needs. If you like a passionate kisser, if you like someone who holds you and pulls you closer and closer all the time, if you like someone who has a passion and a love for what she does - you have got to see Champagne. I have been a hobbyist for a long time and I have never met anyone like her. I have always dreamed of meeting a porn star; Champagne was better and her greek was a tight fit, but unbelievable. I am definitely seeing her again and as often as I can. To be fair and upfront, since she has no reviews, she did ask for a review. She asked BEFORE we met. I still paid full price and I stand behind every work here - I have not embellished anything. If you don't like tattoos, she may not be for you. If you want big tits, she may not be for you. If you want a passionate lady who will make you feel like a million dollars, you won't find anyone better. I am seeing her again this week and I will provide another review at that time. Anyone who wants to know more can contact me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Lynn | irishman | Colorado Springs | Yes | 13 | 6/24/13 | |
|
Review by
irishman
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had seen Kira this Monday and she was fantastic and very attentive, was very nice to talk to look at and definitely be with. looking forward to seeing her again!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | OSguru81 | Denver | Yes | 25 | 6/24/13 | |
|
Review by
OSguru81
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is getting up late, but I was able to see Anita and Lucy together a couple weeks ago. It was amazing! I don't want to go into specifics, but they were the perfect 1-2 punch, between Lucy's oral skills and Anita CG skills. The setup was easy...I've chatted with both many times on here and they are always very nice to deal with. If I wasn't moving I'd probably do this once a month. Not sure how often they'll be teaming up, but if you can catch them, I highly recommend seeing them. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||