Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Lucy Kitten | pipelayer09 | Denver | Yes | 81 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
pipelayer09
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen many wonderful things about Lucy and have been wanting to see her for a long time. It took me a while to call cause to be honest I didn't think I could handle her big breasts. Oh Man let me tell you I can handle them they are just wonderfully delicious. Her UTF skills are way out of this world. I can honestly say I don't have one bad thing to day.about Lucy Kitten and very glad I called. This review was.well.earn ;) thanks Lucy Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | qwerty | Denver | Yes | 170 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
qwerty
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw that she' was visiting Wyoming so I asked if she would come to Gillette and she agreed. I suggested some role playing and she agreed and added more role play to heighten sexual tension and heat up the action. I burned my fingers several times because the action was soooo hot. She brought some toys to play with that made the evening very exciting. Her skills were wonderful. She is very passionate and very talented. I will be seeing her again. PS. She is much prettier than her pictures Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Casey Pearls | jseattle | Denver | Yes | 47 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
jseattle
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Miss Casey is one in million! Takes great pride in her appearance. She is fabulous, sweet, soft, and pleasing! Don't walk run to her! Casey !! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber Shaw | joe | Denver | Yes | 38 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
joe
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: she is a beautiful woman and very genuine. you would be lucky to see her . Treat her right Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Italian Angie | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I got a thing for slender milfs and Angie fits the bill. She gave me 2 blowjobs. The first was probably 30 minutes and the 2nd was about 20 minutes long. I took longer than her time but she is not a quitter and wanted to leave me happy. She is NQNS and I give her blowjob a 9, very close to Barbie Dahl or Ava Reign (sp?). The blowjobs was PSE, she made sure she swallowed some and some cam on her face and she smiled at me. She also made sure to keep good eye contact throughout. Highly recommend just on this alone. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brittany 720-xxx-0327 | Radio Guy | Denver | No | 4 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
Radio Guy
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was a very strange situation. I arrived at the checkpoint 25 minutes early and texted Brittany. I always arrive early on the 1st visit because I have A.D.D. and have trouble following driving directions. Well,about ten minutes later she called and gave me directions. Sure enough, I missed a turn and it took me another 15 minutes to get to her apartment complex. BUT I still arrived at her apartment complex ON TIME, at 7 pm. When I called her, she asked if I was in front of her building. I said that I didn't know which building she was in. She replied that she had already given me directions to her building and (I guess) hung up! That was it. There I was sitting in my car in the rain not knowing what happened. I called and texted her several times with no response. I'm confused by the whole experience. I can't imagine that she would let me drive all the way out to Lakewood and then stand me up just because I wasn't able to follow her directions correctly. Yet that appears to be the case. Proceed with caution guys and be sure you write down her driving instructions. She has some excellent reviews and sounds very nice on the phone but "something ain't right". Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Skylar-9532 | unknownknown | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
unknownknown
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Skylar is a great girl. Her pics do not do her justice. She has a great body and even a better personality. If you like the blond hair, blue eyed type then she is the one. It seems that she is new to the industry and therefore does not have that jaded attitude which was definitely appreciated. I will definitely be seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Avery 303-XXX-3293 | unknownknown | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
unknownknown
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! This girl is breath taking beautiful. She has one of the best bodies I have ever seen and some of the greatest breasts ever. Arianna has a great attitude and is very fun. especially if you know how to treat a lady. I definitely recommend her and I am counting down the days until I can see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Italian Bella 720-XXX-7923 | Torien-2275 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
Torien-2275
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had an Achy back, so I was browsing the bodyrubs for an outcall, and for some reason ended up in the women looking for men section..well, I am a softy and since she does massage, I called Bella..we texted and talked for a bit, setup was easy..she arrived on time and was exactly what she said. She is pretty and has a YMMV attitude on things. I needed the massage so thats what I opted for..and I got lucky! she is a CMT and gives a nice deep tissue massage, took her time and worked what needed working, as talented as the Egyptian Lady. Similar to the European lady, but not quite as intense. Very nice ending. She is new to our scene..but really good at what she does. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Daya | dooce40 | Boulder | Yes | 1 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
dooce40
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Daya twice and she is amazing at making a person feel comfortable and special. Easy to communicate with and very easy to schedule. She's one of the best, especially at Tantric massage which is my favorite. She has a busy travel schedule coming up, so don't procrastinate....or if you do, so much the better for me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Svetlana | LargeHam | Colorado Springs | Yes | 37 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
LargeHam
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: All I can say is WOW! Svet is an amazingly talented and gifted lady in a very special way. Absolutely the most orgasmic lady I have seen or heard of in the hobby, in porn, or anywhere. Her body was built for being with a man and just to share this with her is an absolutely wonderful experience. If you have not yet enjoyed time with Svet, then run and schedule an appointment. She may not be for everyone, but for those of us that enjoy our lady having a wonderful time as well, Svet is a definite must see. And she returns the favor in very special ways. For those of you that have not had the pleasure of meeting Svet, she is an charming, intelligent lady that is easy to talk with. She was flexible in scheduling, and when I ended work earlier than anticipated, she was able to arrive earlier than scheduled so we could get started. She is not a clock-watcher, and willing to accommodate special requests. Based on our first experience, I asked her to wear an outfit that she could get out of quickly, which she did. Was glad I did, because we didn't make it past the door before we got started with all of out clothes crumpled on the floor. Will keep some parts of the evening just between Svet and me, but once she gets going, she just keeps having wave after wave of orgasm wash over her entire body. And, when she does, her entire body tightens so much that you have to hang on to stay in. It was an absolutely wonderful evening that I look forward to repeating again. We did talk about a few items still on my bucket list and she indicated she may be willing to help me out, so we have some things new to look forward to. I can't wait to see this delightful woman again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Champagne | olderfunny | Colorado Springs | Yes | 6 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
olderfunny
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Champagne is wonderful. She's smart, easy to talk to, and very sexy. First, she's serious about kissing: she comes up to you and kisses (nothing passive here), deep and long and open, with a strong tongue that won't stop reaching for yours. Same for DATY: deep and open. With my finger on her Gspot and my tongue on her Venus mound, she moaned and moaned and clearly loved it as much as I did. She was wet and she tasted very very good. UTF was wonderful too--she knew just where to suck and where to run that strong, warm, wet tongue up and down. She has a very smooth, flexible body, and I have to go back to try out all those other positions. She doesn't like to be on top, but she says she likes everything else. After the cover went on (we did MISH), and I was inside, she was very warm and tight. She moved into me like she really liked having me inside her--and she still kissed me. She moved her hips up to me so that her clit was rubbing me, and her rhythm sped up and I finished pretty soon. A real GFE. I will see Champagne again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| CandiO | kdiver | Denver | Yes | 43 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
kdiver
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Candi was great. Very friendly, had a terrific time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Marie-5571 | guy | Denver | Yes | 6 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
guy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The most wonderful personality i have ever seen. What a great experience. I will be back. If you don't try her your missing out on a great experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zi'Ann | m6 | Denver | No | 1 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
m6
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So it was easy enough to schedule with this girl but as soon as she opened the door, it was clear she wasn't the girl in the pic. I was looking for a quick visit and to getting it over with plus this asp wasn't entirely an eye sore. So i decided to stay, which was my mistake. She constantly checked her phone, she barely did TF, and wouldn't do CG. She wouldn't switch from Mish cos it was only one position per session. She did all she could not to be vocal or even pretend to be into it, but i have a huge member and she could help grimacing and wincing the whole time lol. Personally, I didn't care for the vocalization anyways; I was just in it to win it. Horrible experience; and given that there are girls out there whose ads have their real pictures and they always seem enthusiastic and more personable, and regardless of the amount paid for a quick visit, this was definitely not worth the money paid. I know for sure i have had better. save this asp's number (7206708027) and name (Zi'ann or Zi) and know that she uses fake pics and has a horrible attitude during sessions. I guess I just TOFTT. Spend your hard-earned money someplace else, IMO. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jewelz | jared_way10 | Denver | No | 7 | 7/11/13 | |
|
Review by
jared_way10
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Terrible I should say. Texted her for a few times and she did confirm a time in the evening & told me to call once I am close to her place. I texted her from 84th/wash and she gave the address. I was ringing the doorbell in 10 mins. No answer. Went back and called from my car, no answer. She could have sent some message if something came up unexpected or if was cold feet. Wasted like an hr driving. Dont waste your time on her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Toni Grant | ilikeitlikethat | Denver | Yes | 28 | 7/11/13 | |
|
Review by
ilikeitlikethat
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After reading Toni's reviews, I called Toni and after she verified my references we agreed on a time to meet. The massage was every bit as expected for a Nuru massage. After 90 minutes of teasing, rubbing, etc. I was in heaven. Not FS but so close that who cares. I will return. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mandi Mason | Cyclist696 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 7/11/13 | |
|
Review by
Cyclist696
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It was easy to set up with Mandi. I contacted her through a P411 request. She got back to me within a few hours and we set up for the next day. She doesn't show her face for privacy reasons. She is very attractive and young (turned 21 in May) so don't worry about not seeing her face. She had a great attitude and was easy to talk to. I'm not good at writing porn novels so no details on the service. What is listed above was done with great skill and we had a lot of fun. I would tell you that if you like to kiss Mandi is not the girl for you. The only thing that would have made our time together better is if she allowed kissing. She will let you kiss her on the neck, cheek and pretty much anywhere else, just not the lips (YMMV). I saw in her other reviews that she did LFK, but that was not the case with me. That being said I really enjoyed our time together and highly recommend you seeing her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jazzmynne | CowboyUp1958 | Denver | Yes | 45 | 7/11/13 | |
|
Review by
CowboyUp1958
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been watching Jazzmyne's ads for a while. I finally decided to make the leap and contacted her through P411. After a couple of phone calls we had a date scheduled at her incall. Jazzmyne greeted me at the door in a little black dress and I was glad I decided to call her. Jazzmyne is a beautiful lady. We hit it off right away. We had so much in common and could have talked for hours. Jazzmyne told me that she wanted to give me a massage and it was fantastic. I had to return the favor and enjoyed touching every inch of her body. Jazzmyne is very responsive and not afraid to let you know when she is enjoying herself. After some fantastic UTF, this cowgirl had this old cowboy UP and she went for a ride and this cowgirl can ride. I had a great time with Jazzmyne and I will be back again and again... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amber Sweets | johnny7681 | Denver | Yes | 12 | 7/11/13 | |
|
Review by
johnny7681
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Amber had her ad up, so I contacted her through p411 and made arrangements to meet up later that day. I met herat a upscale hotel downtown. I Amber met me at the door wearing a tank top and some Daisy dukes looking sexy as hell. She gave me a hug and a kiss.and led me in and to the bed. We strip our clothes off and enjoyed each other as me moved through the various positions of 69, mish, and doggie. She an awesome lady and provides an intense and amazing experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adriana-7255 | Ganadan12 | Denver | No | 5 | 7/11/13 | |
|
Review by
Ganadan12
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, I sure wish the latest review had come out before I scheduled. Isabella has a few good reviews under her previous phone number so I was excited for the appointment. She asked how long I would like to visit for to which I replied 1 hour. Upon arrival, I was a bit surprised by her attitude. As I started to say hello and have a little small talk, she cut me off and told me to go into the back room. Those little alarm bells went off in my head but I decided to git it a little more time. When I entered the room, the bells got louder. As the previous reviewer described, the room was a disaster with dirty clothing all over and general disarray. Should have left but didn't. I proceeded to lay on the table and she started the massage. I will say I started to get more encouraged as her technique seemed pretty good. I was a bit surprised when the request to turn over seemed to happen pretty quickly (as it turned out, about 15 minutes into the session). When I turned she was fully nude. She continued to massage and encouraged some mutual touching. Again, the attitude here was VERY mechanical. About 10 minutes later all was done and she left the room. After dressing, I told her that I thought we should use the 30 minute rate since that is what was rendered. She insisted on the hour rate saying that due to the full nudity, the rate is higher. She said if you want a clothed massage and rate you should go to Massage Envy. At this point I decided to leave with lesson learned. I strongly recommend visiting one of the many food FBSM providers out there that you don't have to put up with this kind of experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxy (4572) | The Original Muffdvr | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/11/13 | |
|
Review by
The Original Muffdvr
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Roxy at an incall in Longmont......a bit interesting as it was a small room off the main hallway in a office building. Not very "private". However the full hour session wa a DELIGHTFUL !!! I must state upfront YMMV. ....That said, we started off with a very good therapeutic mmassage,with light teasing touches as she.work on me. Stimulating!! Oturning over I was pleasa.tly surprise to see her clothes had disappeared,revealing a tanned hottie wearing only laced boyshorts. Vision of sexy. She worked briefly and then started on me with nuru. Gentlemen,if you have not expeienced nuru.....ck it out!! OMG,this lady can nuru. We switched to 69 as she started on an amazing finale. She allowed me to pull her panties aside and lightly play with her. Her reaction was obvious enjoyment. Our interaction intensified to a awesome release by both parties. I highly recommend spending a full hour with Roxy......half hour would be a waste of time and resources, unless that is all you have time for. Two thumbs up!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Michelle-1235 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 7/11/13 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/13 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: New URL: http://coloradosprings.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-all-andgtandgtandgt-you-andltandltandlt-need-21/10543336 New Phone: 719-213-4335 Another 3G affair. Compared to the only other review I found of Michelle, I guess my experience was pretty darn good. There was no line of guys at the door, there was no BS about being late, at least not more than 5 minutes. She was smoking immediately before and after, I guess she chain smokes all day. The only weirdness is that she's sharing a room with another provider, but their place was a suite with separate bedrooms. She was fairly hands off and more or less just laid there. However, she was fairly friendly and, like a lot of these BP girls, seemed to be game if you just want quick and simple sex. DATY was on the menu, but no kissing, no UTF. One and done. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sabrina (305) | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 7/11/13 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sabrina was a rather 3G experience. I mean, she was nice and all, but had a few too many rules and it felt pretty clinical. She appears as in the pictures ... a bit of baby fat. The best part was the actual FS which was just OK. There was nothing like a GFE and not even a hug hello or goodbye. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angel Gray | m6 | Denver | No | 1 | 7/10/13 | |
|
Review by
m6
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well if you value your time and money, avoid this one like a plague. After endless, nonsensical messages, she made me drive out 30mins to "her location." I gave her a call when I got there and got no reply, whatsoever. Just to make sure, I proceeded to call four more times and still got no response. Gents, for your valuable time and money, just go with someone else who is more professional and well reviewed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heidi 480 | lovesredheads | Denver | Yes | 10 | 7/10/13 | |
|
Review by
lovesredheads
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Heidi at her Incall in Aurora. She is much cuter in person and has a beautiful smile. the pictures don't really do her justice. She seemed happy to see me, and our time didn't feel rushed at all. I was surprised that I got the full service since I was told a lot of them don't for a HH. the only way it could have been better is if I was better at conversation. I look forward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan-2292 | Chojin76 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 7/10/13 | |
|
Review by
Chojin76
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/13 Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It was basically show up at a private house in the nice part of town near the Henderson/Las Vegas border. I met the girl, seemed like the girl in the picture with the exception of bleaching her hair and a ton of makeup she was cute still probably because she was young. I laid down on a massage table and she started the massage which was pretty terrible, I asked her to massage harder but she really had no idea what a massage was. She would just go into gliding her naked body on my back and use a ton of lotion. She played with the stick and berries and let me feel her up, no FIV just FOV. Also got interrupted by her phone 5 times during which turned me off the entire time. She had me flip about 15 minutes in and gave a decent HJ. I walked to take a shower and ran into a another older lady masseuse that scared the crap out of me. Also the shower was terrible because I felt like I used a old non-washed beach towel to clean me off. As for discreet, I don't think she understands what that entails, she kept texting me later asking when I was coming back, I didn't need the hassle so I told her to forget my number. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Darcylove | Joe696 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/9/13 | |
|
Review by
Joe696
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was considerate, compromising and caring. She made me feel comfortable and at ease the moment she came in. I am new to this scene and she got me introduced in very nice fashion :). I recommend spending time with Darcylove, whenever the opportunity presents itself. She was definitely worth it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica 720-xxx-5721 | exempt | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/9/13 | |
|
Review by
exempt
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A few days late with this review. Description completely inaccurate. Pics were not her. Smokes on balcony. Texting during service. HE offered but that is all. Marginal service. Ended service at 35 minutes. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SophiaDD | bukketlyst | Denver | Yes | 25 | 7/9/13 | |
|
Review by
bukketlyst
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Last week I had the incredible pleasure of visiting with Sophia. I'd been wanting to see her for some time, since the pictures on her website showed her to be a very beautiful woman. Well, the pictures couldn't live up to the real person. Sophia is a classic beauty. Setup through P411 was a piece of cake, and we met at a very nice hotel. I was immediately taken by her sultry eyes as well as her beautiful face and incredible body. After talking for a while about our common interests (which there were many), we adjourned to the bedroom. This lovely lady has amazing skills. Without going into details, I'll tell you that she gave me an experience I'll not soon forget. Afterwards, we lay there talking and kissing, and I felt that I had known her forever. Thank you, Sophie, for a wonderful experience. I can't wait to get together again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Swan | Apollo13 | Denver | Yes | 95 | 7/9/13 | |
|
Review by
Apollo13
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Miss Kira is a lot of fun to hang around with. She's tall, beautiful, and has a very personable, pleasant attitude. Not to mention the fact that she is SEXY AS HELL. Her breasts are big, bouncy, beautiful, natural, and big. Did I mention she has big tits? This girl is so fun to play with that time slipped both of our minds for a short while. Kira did not watch the clock at any time while we laid together and had a fun, casual conversation. All activities were performed with great skill and enthusiasm. I can't wait to see this lil firecracker again! Thanks, Miss Kira! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kristal-BP | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/9/13 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I guess I'm getting tired. I checked BP and found her ad. She said she was new to the business. Not the same girl at all in the pictures (not even the same race.) She confirmed that the location was newer than she was. Asked me to get undressed and apologized that her roommate had run the wrong pictures. (yeah, right) She said that she would only make any money if I paid a heavy tip for our time together. After 45 minutes spent on my back she asked me to rollover and explained the concept of SELF SERVICE. She refused to consider anything else, ok. I will not be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| brittany 207 | LayedBackGuy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/9/13 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Photos not her but still a very attractive young woman. No gfe or bbbj but for the price she's worth seeing. Nice sounds while missionary and pretty face with nice shape and large breasts for her sizew Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | 69 lick | Denver | Yes | 170 | 7/8/13 | |
|
Review by
69 lick
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, what a date. She is everything her previous reviews say and more. All acts were perfomed with great enthusiasm! I enjoyed every minute of our date and wished I had stayed for multiple hours. She is even prettier and sexier in person. I will be doing a return visit and recommend you guys give this lovely lady a try. She is tall, beautiful and very sexy. The UTF was fantastic and it ended with a CIMNQNS finish. Totally hot and erotic! Do yourself a favor and go see this hot babe. Thanks, see you soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kara Doll | COSguy1 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 13 | 7/8/13 | |
|
Review by
COSguy1
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have pretty much the same reaction as other reviewers..... Kara is pretty amazing, with a GFE style and attitude. She looks and feels incredible and is very sensual in her style. Kara has beautiful blue eyes and soft red hair that seriously just make you want to say "wow". Her incall was a very nice location on the south end of COS. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Lynn | petey-9950 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 13 | 7/8/13 | |
|
Review by
petey-9950
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow what a find in COS. her pics are accurate, she holds a great conversation and the mid level hotel was nice and clean. Typical two call setup. Guys take care of her she is fantastic at this part time profession. Sheade sure i enjoyed myself and did not fake hetting onto the fantasy. Thanks for the great time Kira and I will see you again the next time I travel south. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki (BP) | mountainman4u72 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 7/8/13 | |
|
Review by
mountainman4u72
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Where to start with Nikki.. I was in town and had my eye on this hottie for some time. I set up an appointment and we met on the 4th of July later in the day. A few phone call system to get me to where she was. Upon entering her hotel I could tell right away that this was going to be a lot of fun. Beautiful young girl welcomed me in. She was very inviting. We talked for awhile about the holiday and our plans for the weekend, then I suggested a massage for her to help get things going and help get a bit more familiar with that youthful body of hers. Skin so soft, my hands rubbed in an amazing lotion she provided with ease. I instantly felt her relax, allowing me to glide my hands around more and more of her body. Very responsive to the touch. I had straddled her butt and we both began to warm up to each other. I was hard in not time looking down at the beautiful ass. She then proceeded to give me a very relaxing, needed massage before the real fun began. I won't fill you in on all the details because secretly I'd like to keep her for myself. But I'll give ya the skinny.. I got to get her off twice. Once with her toy, my fingers and tongue(mmmmm.. so delicious and fun). Plenty of cock worship, Russian was a spectacular view as well. Some pounding doggie for some time into the most flexible missionary on the end of the bed. We fucked like we'd been lovers for years. Resulting in a huge orgasm for the both of us.. Simply epic. I cannot wait to go back to play with Nikki again. Treat her right guys. She's one of the best if not the best I've seen. Thank you Nikki. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. You'll be seeing me again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki (BP) | slavicone | Denver | Yes | 10 | 7/8/13 | |
|
Review by
slavicone
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: this was 1 of the 2 best times I ever had nikki was and is incredible thanks for an awesome time wow cant say enough Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Victoria bp-1737 | macho-8444 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/8/13 | |
|
Review by
macho-8444
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is much more chubbier in person. To be honest she wasn't very clean. Like she really need a shower. Her skills utf were ok for a quickie. Im glad I asked for the fast session because in this case you really do get what you pay for. If I would of not smelled B.O. and she would of been in a better mood she would have got higher marks. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adelina Adduci | fred64 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 7/8/13 | |
|
Review by
fred64
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contacted Adelina a week ago but she was booked. So I emailed her in the early morning. She had an opening in the afternoon and we got the introductions out of the way. Found her place in the SW part of town. And found a nice lady when she opened the door. We took a nice brief shower and then got down to business. Nice massage on both sides. She joined me on the table and we finished. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple and Ana | Shackleford | Denver | Yes | 32 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
Shackleford
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/13, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I decided to see Ms. Kandi Apple and Ana for a doubles session. Without the play-by-play, it was a wonderful session with two lovely ladies. Another thing crossed off my bucket list! If you can swing the $$$, I highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nikki (BP) | new hobbyist | Denver | Yes | 10 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
new hobbyist
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Nikki with a couple hours notice. She fits her description and her pics are spot on. I met her at a clean hotel right off the interstate. As other have said before, she is giggly and shy until she gets to know you. Treat this one good fellas, she is one of the better ones. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Klair | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Caught Klair's pics on 411, noticed no reviews. Got in contact with her she seemed very nice and friendly. She is pretty new to the business, and will only improve with time. She is strictly TF,not a deal breaker for me. Klair kisses are on the lighter side but very nice, just the right amount of tongue. Her pics do not do her justice, much prettier in person. She has that sexy blonde spinner Cali look to her.Very nice body and very pretty. Could tell by talking to her setting up the appt that this was going to be a good time, even though she had no reviews. Got to the location and she had to come down and let me in, very nice sexy dress, wow. Got to the room and a real nice kiss and hug and carressing on my part. She seemed to like this. Took care of business and got undressed, sat on the bed and she came up to me, all the while, kissing and carressing very nice removing her clothing very slowly. Had her lay down and started some really nice DATY she really enjoyed this, we had a real good rthymn going on, with her soft and sometime loud moans. Wanted to 69, knew it was TF only so we did a HJ during the 69, very nice. Next got suited up for some K9 which is one of her favorites, could not hold on long, she was really into this, wow. Got cleaned up and chatted and got to know each other a little better. Asked what else was on her menu, MSOG she offered but like always not happening. She also said she loves Greek. Will definitely see Klair again in the future. For the rating she is probably right in the middle of a fantastic and a very good. She will only get better with more experience. Would recommend Klair. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber Shaw | TACSKI | Denver | Yes | 38 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
TACSKI
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amber has great reviews which is why I selected her. The experience was not good. She arrived on time and things started out well. A bit of converssation before going to bed. That started well too. Great DATY but her BJ was way too rushed. I asked her to slow down which she sort of did. Did Miss and CG. I asked her to finish me with a hand job and she got all snotty and told me the time was up. Barely past 30 minutes. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up and then rushed out the door. Be careful with this one guys. YMMV ************** ASP REBUTTAL 7/12/13 ************** When I have evidence that a reviewer is publishing false information because I didn’t give him extra time and services outside of what he paid for, naturally, I intend to defend myself against this type of bullying. If you go to Walmart, and purchase a candy bar, you don’t get to shut them down for not giving you a free drink to go with it. I placed my first call to the client, shown as Ted BP 2 in the log, at 3:42 am from his apartment complex. It turned out I was right out front. I just couldn’t see the numbers. I parked, and went to his door. At 3:48, after knocking at his door for quite some time, I decided he was wasting my time, and went to leave. Before leaving the building, I opted to call the client. At 3:52 he answered, and finally let me in. I conducted my session, and at 4:39 am I called a girlfriend, (shown in the call log as Ali), to let her know that I was exiting my appointment safely. The log indicates that I placed the first call to my client at 3:42. It took 10 full minutes for him to let me in at 3:52. I stayed with him until 4:39. The time in between is a total of 57 minutes. I end services 10 minutes before the 60 minute mark to allow time for mutual clean up, and closing conversation as we dress. The client refused to be cleaned up, and would not engage in exiting conversation because he was upset that I had terminated services. When I had informed him that our time was up he demanded that the physical activities continue. I had given him ample notice that time was getting short prior to stopping services. In response to his continued attempts to get me to continue, I had to be stern with him. The client commented, “I paid for the hour.” I replied, “Yes, you did, and I’ve been here for 50 minutes. I use the last ten minutes to clean up. We are out of time.” The client responded with, “You’ve only been here 30 minutes.” I offered to show him on my call log what time I had arrived. He declined. I suggested that he check his own phone. He declined. I believe the client thought that our time together started when we began bedroom activities, and that time spent conversing was “free time.” I did not force conversation on him. Time and companionship is a part of the services I offer. If a client wants to spend his time engaged in conversation that’s perfectly fine, but it is not free time. A client’s time with me begins when I knock on their door. The client does not get to decide at what point in the session their time begins. This client left a damaging review because I refused to give him time and services beyond what he paid for. He got what he paid for. Reviewer or not, nobody should be able to bully a provider into giving free extra time or services outside of what they are paid for, out of fear of receiving a bad review, making false claims that services were not delivered as promised. The client got exactly what he paid for, time and all, and I offer my call log as a time stamp. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| EVA-9800 | BoobLoverJoshua | Las Vegas | Yes | 4 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
BoobLoverJoshua
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So once I got in the state of needing to see someone as it were, and after some searching, found EVA available right away. Let's get this out of the way -- she does kiss but it's not a huge amount and there's only a little tongue, she only gives oral covered, and she does, as the other review states, have a bit of a pudge in the belly. That said, she's pretty hot yet at the same time very girl-next-doorish -- no fakery here. Her boobs are nice handfuls and she has lovely soft and smooth skin. She was pretty bushy down below but she clearly still grooms it. The session I had with her was great fun. She's incredibly ubeat and freindly, and talks a lot -- something I like rather than silly fake sounding dirty talk. She also showed me a couple of interesting positions I had never considered, such as the 'lazy cowgirl'. She's also quite talented with her mouth despite being covered. She loves playing with cock and gives nice handjobs as well. So all in all, yeah she's not quite on the GFE level in the traditional sense, but she's very comfortable and just a joy to be with. (Note: At the time of this review she claimed she is leaving on tour the next day, but she lives in Vegas and seems to have no intention of quitting her job any time soon) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy-7520 | RockyMtnTall | Denver | No | 1 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
RockyMtnTall
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Total bait and switch, I should have walked out. Avoid this provider! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina Nichols | joe43 | Denver | Yes | 60 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
joe43
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen a number of great reviews on Nina, and I finally got around to seeing her. Not sure what I can add--she deserves all the "fantastic" reviews she has. Nina has a new incall in Cherry Creek. Nice place and easy to find. Nina looked at my P411 profile before our meeting--always a plus. She has a beautiful face, smoking hot body, and (most importantly) a great smile. She comes across as relaxed and easy to talk to, yet knows what she's doing when getting down to business. I had a great time and look forward to seeing her again. Highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple and Ana | always tomorrow | Denver | Yes | 32 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
always tomorrow
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/13, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Kandi and Ana today. What a great experience that was today. Seeing that you can spend for one why wouldn't you spend a little bit more for both. I walked into the apartment and they were both ready to play. Kandi with a nice bra, g-string and heel outfit and Ana with a top on that covered her ass, no panties and heels. Ana left her heels on the whole time which I loved. Started with some kissing, stroking, fondling. Which let to a great Blow Job by Kandi with Ana sitting on my face. During this time I didn't know who was sucking my cock as they are both extremely talented. Finally got to tasting Kandi and Ana sucking on my dick. After a little while Ana was sitting on top of Kandi's face. What a great view that was. Finally got to sticking my cock in Ana. Wow was she wet and fucking tight. Felt so good on my cock. While I was fucking her Kandi pulled out a toy sitting right over Ana. What a great view. Ana was going nuts, Kandi was going nuts with her toy that she said she was going to squirt. The next thing you knew Kandi was gushing all over Ana as I was pumping her. Holy smokes I thought the sprinklers were turned on. It was awesome. I kept going with Ana until it was time for Kandi. Kandi was awesome. What a great view with her legs up in the air as I was pumping her missionary. She actally went to the floor with her legs up and we did the power driver. I had to take a break so I decided to eat Kandi some more while Ana blew me. Once I was ready to go I got back on top of Kandi and we fucked really hard. Finally it was time to blow. Kandi storked and sucked me until it was time for me to cum. At that time Ana took my load into her mouth. Holy smokes what a great finish to the session. What a great time I had with these women. They are smart, sexy, and very into the time you spend with them. I loved being with them. They take care of you and are not trying to send you packing right when you are done. If you get the chance you have to see these girls! I will be back for sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lexi - 720-314-9954 | fred | Denver | No | 2 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
fred
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well I took one for the team. Her name is Lexi (see her phone number). She stole from me and then left. And get this guys. She called me back said she felt bad. Wanted to come back up and do the appt. I informed her that since she tried to rip me off and wouldn't give her anymore money until after the session. She wouldn't do that. Stay clear of this one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adriana-7255 | boost69 | Denver | No | 5 | 7/7/13 | |
|
Review by
boost69
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I really hate giving bad reviews. So I decided to see Isabella when I saw her posting on bp again. I texted her we set-up an appointment. I didnt think I was going to make it on time, so i sent her a text saying that I was going to be there in 10 minutes 5 minutes before our appointment, she said that it ok. I actually got there right on time. I texted her she stated that i would have to wait because she had started eating(really i was going to be only 5 minutes late in the worst case scenario). I texted her back and asked how long she didn't text for 10 minutes then stated that just to go up to her incall. I got there and I tried to apologize because i could tell she was irritated, that i gave her a heads up that i was going to be late. She interrupted me and said to go to her massage room. Her room is like a dirty teenagers', by that i mean she had a corner pile of dirty clothes and her house stunk like dog piss and shit. She look liked she just got home from the gym no make up or even clean clothes on. She gave me an ok massage flipped me over she gave me a hand job that wasn't good, my cock couldnt ever get hard. She jerked me until she got tired and made me finish by myself. She gave me a couple of wipes and left the room i was getting dressed and came into the room demanding me to leave immediately, she wasnt even dressed so i waited for her to open the door she pushed me out her front door. This was one of the worst experiences ever, she acted like I owed her something (i paid, showed up clean and respectful, that's all i owe her). I think she needs to better understand the jon/asp relationship. She was very rude she might have said 10 words during our session. I should have gone to someone that worth the money I would probably pay for an attitude and service that she provided. ************ ASP REBUTTAL 7/9/13 ************ I would like to say that I was setting his appointment as he said ....10 min late so due to the fact that I am dieting I eat at certain hours on the dot . As I'm still in the time limit as the customer said he was going to be late.....he contacts me saying he is here... I inform him that I am eating and he will need to wait the extra ten min he had told me he was going to be late. He responded rudely saying well how much longer?! Any other customer of mine would have been understanding but then again this customer was younger than most of my mature appreciated clients. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||