Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

31901 - 31950 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Carmen 720-XXX-1567 Matt78 Denver No 7 8/3/13
Review by Matt78 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Overall not so good experience.. I should have left as soon as I saw her. She reminded me of Wendy from "Breaking bad" (Search google "Wendy Breaking bad" before you call her). She has thin frame, no ass, no boob and decayed tooth etc. I remember her seeing on colfax (and it seems she recently found about tob). Above does not matter much if she do not provide rushed experience.. Again Above does not matter much if she do not provide rushed experience..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Anders DenverFun73 Denver Yes 33 8/3/13
Review by DenverFun73 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description:


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandi Mason HaroldOne Denver Yes 26 8/2/13
Review by HaroldOne (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My ATF retired a month or so ago. I've tried a few other ladies but we never really connected. Certainly nothing to write home about (or TOB). Tonight that changed. I scheduled Mandi through P411 and made the drive up North to meet with me. She is young and sweet but also very talented. Her translated french wqas good as any UTF I experienced. She was so responsive during DATY making me feel like a superstar. The main corse was tight and naturally very well lubed. Mandi is now my AFT and hope to become a ragular.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaylee Smith Packman Denver Yes 17 8/2/13
Review by Packman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was interested in meeting a hot date on short notice this evening, and Kaylee did not disappoint. I was ready to have her all to myself, but then her website was advertising a two for one deal, so I booked the extra time to make sure I would have time to enjoy them both. This was my first FFM experience and it was a pleasant surprise to my evening. After arriving 15 minutes early at her in-call location, we worked slowly into the mood as I was introduced to her new playmate Cynthia. This girl was 22, nice natural D's and a pretty smile. We broke the ice with some casual chit chat and after the second hint to move to the back room, we were off and running. Starting with a light massage from Kaylee, I moved into kissing Cynthia and undressing her. After a little DATY by Kaylee, I moved into position for some DT. I kept a slow pace, as I like the foreplay and build up, but Kaylee wanted see her prodigy in action, so Cynthia showed her DT action before Kaylee finally convinced me to plunge into Cynthia. After giving her a nice pounding, I was reminded of my time limit, as I can go for a decent amount of time. It struck me a little funny, as this was my first time with two women, but I figured I must have lost track of time. So, After a changeover of protection, I decided to finish inside Kaylee. The sexual experience was fun and I had a good time with new girl Cynthia. After feeling a little rushed out, I took a quick shower, dressed, and left. When I finally check my time, I was back in my car in just under 90 minutes from the time I pulled up. I still rate these two as very good, but I gave them a maybe for my next visit as this was the first time I have ever been rushed through a good session. I do respect the time and service, so please do not take this review as their standard, as this was just MY first experience of being rushed. I can't complain, two for the price of one! Next time, I will skip the chit chat and get right to the action.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Melanie Smith licker69 Denver Yes 10 8/2/13
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Melanie was one of my favorites several years ago, then dissapeared, and recently has posted again, but was really hard to set up for an appointment. Finally time worked and I was happy to see her again. Not quite as spectacular as before, but still a beautiful lady, thin, tall, and excelent service. Fantastic DFK, best since an FKK. Other services were performed well. I will be back. I am sure that she will be back to fantastic rating if scheduling gets easier. Recomended! Looks=8 Service=9 Attitude=7 (would be higher if easier to schedule with, hopefully back up to 10 next time) total=24/30 new phone: 720-464-3378 web:http://adultsearch.com/colorado/denver/female-escorts/814498


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alicia aka The Elusive Alicia licker69 Denver Yes 5 8/2/13
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alicia has been elusive, but is posting again so deserves another review. She is an amazingly beautiful woman, gorgeous blonde hair, great build, and huge boobs, and although she doesnt show her pictures anymore, you wont be dissapointed. Her service was fantastic, and except for the CBJ was the best I have ever experienced. BJs are not her strong suit anyway, so the CBJ was fine by me. Her attitude was fantastic and upbeat, she met me in a great outfit, and she laughed at my jokes and made me feel welcome. My session with her was a passionate GFE, rarely did I hear no, and after I left I knew why I stay in this hobby. Highly recommended when she posts, which is all too rarely. Looks=10 Service=9 (-1 for CBJ) Attitude=10 Nearly perfect 29/30 highest I have ever given New phone:(720) 385-6316 recent post:http://escortboards.net/Boards/Switch.cfm?fx=View_Post&Post=168376&Search1=blond&Area=ALL&Asearch=Yes


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany BP steve_q Denver Yes 15 8/2/13
Review by steve_q (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a great time with Tiffany. She greeted me at the door in a very sexy outfit. She does not show her face in her ads, but she is beautiful. She has a nice sexy body. Nice attitude with a soft spoken & pleasing demeanor & seemed to care about my pleasure. She seems to enjoy what she does. Overall a very good experience & I would definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Montana Reese ezrider Denver Yes 12 8/2/13
Review by ezrider (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After a lot of back and forth, we got together at a hotel convenient to my location, Most fun I've had in a long time, and the most "satisfying" too. Skipped the fbsm for a lot of kissing and stroking. She is a great gal, great laugh, highly intelligent, super fun to play with and cuddle with.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin aka Sabrina licker69 Denver Yes 5 8/2/13
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kristin is very attractive blonde, thin with small boobs. Met me with a quick boob grab to see if I was a cop. I was nervous as her incall was Lakewood. I told her she needed a different location. She was fun to be with, doggy was especially good with my legs outside hers, but since she doesnt do DFK, which is an essential part of a session for me, I will probably not go back. If she starts offering DFK, she would be a keeper! Looks=7 Service=7 Attitude=9 total=23/30


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brennyn Simms-3675 Packman Denver Yes 13 8/2/13
Review by Packman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brennyn was offering a birthday special of only on the escortboards.net. I was looking at the profiles and reviews of several escorts and decided to inquire about this special deal. She was responsive to my text and was willing to meet after a few interview questions. It was a late evening and I was down for a new adventure. She was wearing a nice short dress and nothing else. After sharing a drink and chit chatting about life and music, we picked a nice mood lighting and had some very passionate French kissing. She then reached for me for some UTF and then begged for the full service. I was a little out of practice that late at night, but she had msog while I finished. She does not pay attention to time and lets the evening just unfold at its own pace. She is also willing to customize for your desires, which is a nice offer for future reference.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
amber (720-xxx-4090) msog-always Denver Yes 5 8/2/13
Review by msog-always (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Amber and she is a fun and down to earth girl that is smart and good looking. Service was great, so guy do yourself a favor and go see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica-3202 Modigliani. Colorado Springs Yes 1 8/2/13
Review by Modigliani. (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This lady is top notch and very willing to please. All activities were done with a smile and a great service. I think this is a temp thing for her so treat her right and remember your manners.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nico-6013 badgerfan2011 Las Vegas Yes 3 8/2/13
Review by badgerfan2011 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Nico back in March while attending races. Had a great time then, and was hoping for the same results this visit. Started to email each other about when I would be in Vegas. Arrived late on Sunday and texted Nico. No response. Texted again on Monday about a day and time to get together. Agreed upon Tuesday. Was informed it would have to outcall since she was playing host to some company. I should have cancelled at that time, but went through with it. She told me that she would have to take the bus or a taxi. I said that since I had a rental I would pick her up. She agreed. I asked her to wear something sexy. She told me that since she was going to my hotel she wouldn't be able to since security had been cracking down. That should have been the straw that broke the camel's back. Again, I continued. Got to my room and the encounter seemed very mechanical and rushed. Not the same bubbly person I say previously. Seemed like she never remembered me. She took a shower and asked for the donation. Thought she would give me some type of break since I did pick her up and the session didn't last an hour. Nope. Dropped her off at TI. Greatly disappointed. Maybe the last time I see Nico


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittany Paige Blackthorn Denver Yes 4 8/2/13
Review by Blackthorn (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brittany is a doll and sweetheart all rolled into one. Definitely a real person. I hope she never changes. I emailed early in the day and she got right back to me. After verification we set up a time and off I went. Her hotel is a little tricky to get to but she was understanding about being a few minutes late. We did a little roll play involving a school girl which she found quite fun. Her utf is wonderful and she has quite a nice rear. Greek is available but at an extra cost. She might be upset at me for saying this but she was involved in a bad accident and lost her car. She needs help from us guys. Yes there are a lot of sob stories out there. All you have to do is browse EB and you get a ton of them. But it has affected her a lot. So guys go see her! She has a lot on her plate and needs a hand up. The price is right! Thanks Brittany!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savanaah GoodGuy501 Las Vegas Yes 2 8/2/13
Review by GoodGuy501 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Savanaah a few times. She's a great gal. Excellent attitude, and excellent service. Friendly and does her best to please. I like bigger girls. She's big, but proportional. I would say her photos are accurate, and she looks nice in person. I would see her again. Her place can be a bit cleaner, and she has a cute cat. For anyone who wants to spend time with a big sweet girl who aims to please, I highly recommend visiting her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Ray davidmill Denver Yes 14 8/2/13
Review by davidmill (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Vanessa has been on my to do list for a while then she disappered. I was so happy to see her post again and I jumped at the chance. Easy ref check and we picked a time for her visit. She was spot on time and far more that I could have ever hoped for. She hides her face in her pictures but in person it is angelic. Needless to say I had a blast with her. Her body is to die for and services superior. She told me she has been taking a break and that she is back for good but make sure you don't miss out on this gem.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittany-5398 GoodGuy501 Las Vegas Yes 1 8/2/13
Review by GoodGuy501 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She put up nice photos in a few of her posts on BP, and based on her friendly and open description, I met her at a local hotel. Pretty face, but her body is flabby with scars and stretch marks. Would not take off all her clothes. Nothing offered but a massage (which I did not request). Offered me hand, but she was uninterested, preoccupied, and horrible at it. A bit of thuggish-ghetto attitude. Seemed a bit paranoid because she kept talking about law enforcement, not wanting to get busted for this and that, and having to take care of [snip-forbidden search topic]. It was all about her and her concerns and no focus on me. I knew I made a big mistake and was out a bill. I paid to essentially finish - and actually start - myself. Rushed me too. It appeared her aim was to get you in and out without doing much or any work. Calls and texts on phone before starting. After done, I believe (not 100% sure though) I saw her phone on the counter, and it seemed like it was on an active call making it possible for the session to be heard. One of the worst, least enjoyable, and quite disappointing encounters I've had. A person in her position should understand that some people have to work one whole day (or more) to be able to save and treat themselves to a bit of fun. To work hard at earning that money and not getting anything but 15 minutes of pure frustration in return is simply unacceptable. For the record, I joined this site specifically to leave this review. This woman does not belong in the industry as there was nothing enjoyable offered. I would never visit her again, and I do NOT recommend her to anyone.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bunny-8379 GoodGuy501 Las Vegas Yes 1 8/2/13
Review by GoodGuy501 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've had the pleasure of seeing Bunny a couple of times. She's a very nice lady who will go the extra mile to take care of you. Her in-call is her private residence (and I believe she lives with her hubby). Dedicated room, which is very clean, with water, candy, towels, music, massage bed, etc. She's older and her photos are accurate. She's not young, but is youthful, and experienced. She's a wonderful, open, kind lady, who tries to please. I won't go into details, but her services are flexible. Makes you feel welcomed and relaxed. Sweet nature about her. For any guy who wants to be taken care of and pampered, she's the one. I will definitely visit her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tasha-2555 GoodGuy501 Las Vegas Yes 1 8/2/13
Review by GoodGuy501 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I liked Tasha's photos so I gave a her call. She gave me her address and I arrived at her private residence. Has pets [snip-forbidden search topic] . Massage bed in clean bedroom. She stripped to her panties and I received a massage. She chatted a bit, but I wanted a massage in quiet. No biggie. When time came for happy ending, things got a bit disappointing for me. She was very automated, mechanical, and unconnected, basically looking at the wall during the process. There was no hint of anything sensual or sexual (not even acting) to help. So, it took me longer and I had to put in more effort. Was not really happy with the ending, but the massage was decent. Nice lady. Pretty (but has some age to her). But there's was no connection of any kind to make me want to visit her again. I gave her "average" rating... because the beginning was good, but the ending was not so enjoyable. Though I wouldn't see her again... I wouldn't fault anyone who may want to give it a shot and check her out for themselves.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mina (Mz Mina) GoodGuy501 Las Vegas Yes 1 8/2/13
Review by GoodGuy501 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Mina's (Mz Mina) posts and photos on BP and decided to pay her a quick visit (as she advertised). Went to her location. Clean enough place with clean sheets. Her appearance is not like her photos. The photos show a much younger, prettier, and lighter person. I believe the photos of are her, but probably a decade and 50+ pounds ago. Much heavier in person. Nice enough attitude. Pleasant demeanor. But because I was kind of taken back because of the discrepancy of her photos, I got a bit frustrated. Sorry to say, but I consider the photos misleading. The face photos, to me, look attractive. But she looked nothing like her photos when she came to the door. I was there, so I thought I go with the quick oral visit anyway. Her weight affected her breathing and therefore her services. Overall, it was okay, only because of her amenable attitude. I would not see her again, but if you like much larger women with a decent attitude, you may want to check her out for yourself.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Celeste hard2please4you Denver Yes 24 8/2/13
Review by hard2please4you (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Celeste was an instant ATF. From the moment the door opened everything flowed like the consummate GFE, with all the ingredients mixed to near perfection: Sweetness, accommodation, and passion, with equal parts of sensuality and eroticism. Pics are accurate and this petite, slender newbie is all natural, with skin like velvet, hair like silk, and accompanied by impeccable hygiene and grooming. Personally, I could find a downside to this amazing young woman. Set up was easy through P411 and time was fully lost during our encounter, ending with very easy and welcome conversation.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye Denguy40 Denver Yes 150 8/1/13
Review by Denguy40 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was a pleasure to see. Her incall was very tidy and from the moment I walked in, she was very kind and took care of my needs. Once we had some water and got comfortable, we relaxed and had a wonderful time together. She has a terrific attitude and is very passionate. She is the type of woman that can make you smile all week long. DEFINITELY recommended!


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy- Littleton toscani Denver Yes 15 8/1/13
Review by toscani (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok… first off, Amy is hot. She’s the girl you would love to have on your arm at the club. She’s got all the goods. Tan, sexy hard body. Great T&A with a porn star face. She’s got a really pretty/tight, wet pussy with big beautiful breast. This girl seems really comfortable in her own skin. She’s really cool and loves animals (very cool). She has a very clean, really nice place. In short… she smells good, looks good and IS GOOD.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine Crazy Horse Denver Yes 50 8/1/13
Review by Crazy Horse (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It may seem sometimes that finding a true treasure on the BP is like being a conquistador struggling across the Llano Estacado in search of the fabled city of Cibola. A meeting with Elaine though would have to rank right up there with finding a lost city of gold. A truly independent ASP she's been on my have to see list since I first started to see her ads pop up on BP a year ago. Then she started to receive the first of many fantastic reviews which only confirmed my intuition. I had to try a number of times to book a session; Elaine's voice mail is perpetually full so if she answers good and if she doesn't try again another time. When she's working she's working and when she's not her time is her own which I can understand as that's how I feel about my job. Elaine is the best of both worlds. In the front room the one word best to describe her would be elegant; the soft British accent only adds to the illusion. Hot and sexy to be sure but still a lady. In the back room she becomes a passionate creature in touch with her sexuality. A woman in her prime that knows how to please a man and what it takes to please herself. She is slender with long shapely legs and a nice summer tan. Her ice blue eyes are mesmerizing especially during the UTF which had me on the edge twice but no CIM. DATY was clean and tasty and fun for both. Elaine's muscle control skills in gripping a member of the anatomy has to be experienced. MSOG is a YMMV thing for her, though she did try her best I didn't have a second shot in me but it was fun trying and Elaine gets extra credit for the effort. Beautiful, passionate, sexual, alluring, understanding, professional; mere words used here and in her other reviews until meeting with Elaine fills them with meaning. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ahlani London tinkerman Denver Yes 1 8/1/13
Review by tinkerman (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The pics don't lie. She IS that beautiful: model face, soft unblemished skin and eyes to get lost in. She made me feel at ease very quickly with a quick kiss and some chit-chat. Then some slow undressing while I worshiped her breasts. She made some soft cooing noises and I was ready to go almost before she touched me. Then on came the protection and she amazed me with her deep throat capabilities. We moved to missionary where I was able to take my time and admire her beauty. Her vocals were a real turn-on and we both finished about the same time and collapsed next to each other. Afterwards we just chatted about Denver. I plan to see her every time she visits. Highly recommend!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne sk87 Denver Yes 57 8/1/13
Mandi Mason Southern Thunder Denver Yes 26 8/1/13
Review by Southern Thunder (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Mandi about two weeks ago, she has a fun personality and is willing to please with that hard body and beautiful face. This young energetic hot spinner will rock your world! Give her a call


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandi Mason Jackkent Boulder Yes 26 8/1/13
Review by Jackkent (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/13
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mandi is a young sweet hottie. Easy to schedule. I gave her my address in Boulder and she showed up right on time. Her pictures in her ad and website caught my eye. I was very happy that she was just as youthful and sweet as she appears. I invited her in and gave her a hug. We visited for a bit then I invited her to freshen up in the bathroom which is where I left her donation. She came out in bra and skimpy panties and joine me on the bed. I was alredy at attention but she played with my manhood till it wqas rock hard. She put a cover on and begain some great covered french. I unhhoked ber bra and we worked its way off. I loved her youthful breasts. Rolling her on her back I toyed with her precious mounds and fingered her honey pot till she was really juciy. I went down on her for some tender pussy licking and sucked which I continued till she came hard. I played with her breasts till she recovered then I slide deeply inside her where I worked hard till I was finished. After a beief rest she help me with a second round with her hand and mouth. A great vesit that I will repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bettie Ban FKA Scarlet AKA Scarletsinema m6 Denver Yes 12 8/1/13
Review by m6 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This ASP is very accommodating and friendly. She made time for me after 4:30am when I needed my fix. Setting up the meet was seamless and her incall location was safe and conducive. She started out with a nice massage, then flipped me over for a nice UTF and then....just go see her :P. As far as quick visits go, she is definitely at the top of the list, and provides much-needed satisfaction. I like her; she is cool and comes recommended by me :). Gents, respect and decency will be appreciated, per usual.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TS Luscious Alita d.liciouslover Las Vegas Yes 1 8/1/13
Review by d.liciouslover (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I arrived at Alita's location and was greeted at the door by a beautiful individual even prettier than her pictures. She took me by the hand and led me back to the bedroom and we began kissing. I got undressed and she began rubbing her body on mine and we continued kissing. She is a very good kisser. She then began translated french and after a short while I began performing translated french on her. After 69 for a while she mounted me covered, greek cowgirl and seemed to enjoy every second of it. She has a great attitude and enjoys her job. We finished up with kissing and a handjob. This was my preference, could have finished in the cowgirl position. She retrieved a towel and cleaned us off and we talked for a while and used the shower, got dressed and she walked me to the door. It was a fantastic experience and I cannot say enough good things about Alita. If seeing a TS is something you have debated for a while, she will make you feel relaxed and give you a wonderful experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayle funtimes50 Denver Yes 26 8/1/13
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw an ad from someone I hadn't seen for awhile, who works only now & then. Hayle was working so I called immediately when I saw her ad. She responded. I raced towards downtown. The last time was well over a year ago, that we had time to share together. The door opened and she had gotten prettier. We were off to the races as I dropped my clothes with anticipation. She agreed to allow me to give her a massage (my favorite way to start) Slowly I made lazy circle on her back and kissed her neck. She started showing her appreciation with those soft moans. Wow, have I missed this lady! Just let me say that our time together was fantastic. Teasing and slow, passionate and fun. I will not let another year go bye. See her again, YOU BET!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adora-5006 2_The_T Pueblo No 18 8/1/13
Review by 2_The_T (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/13
Time: Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set-up a meeting with Adora, after a few text and calls was told to call once I arrived at her incall which seemed kind of odd since it was a residence. So I gave it a shot anyway and ofcourse when I arrived tried calling her twice and no answer. I left and about 20 minutes later I started getting text and calls from her, just a bunch of b.s..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DeLyte (BP) 2_The_T Pueblo Yes 9 8/1/13
Review by 2_The_T (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a very nice time, cute young lady and cool to hang out with. Activities were great.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy (720-951) PunkyskamonXXX Louisville Yes 1 8/1/13
Review by PunkyskamonXXX (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Roxy is new to the scene but knows what she's doing. She was nice and friendly and easy to talk to. Put me at ease. Had a great time and look forward to seeing her soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cami jluv Denver Yes 1 8/1/13
Review by jluv (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: For some reason.. I always like to TOFTT.. Saw the ad for Cami.. She is visiting and ended up stuck out here in denver until couple of more days. Very pretty face and eyes that really stand out. Cami is very genuine.. does not put on a front or is not a actor.. She was not a clock watcher as well. Very affectionate and loves to LMB... She is trying to fly out in few days.. catch her while she's stuck in town..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux gb0138 Denver Yes 43 8/1/13
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The reviews previous really say it all. She has high energy and not shy at all. Fantastic attitude and a pure joy to be with. She is very fun to be with even for an older fart like me. Treat her well guys.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina of Denver bigdog Denver Yes 75 8/1/13
Review by bigdog (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! I seen Christina Saturday and I'm still speechless! What was shared between her and I...well, you'd be crazy not to reward yourself with her talent and looks! Just sayin"


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jazzmynne RamminRam Denver Yes 45 7/29/13
Review by RamminRam (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Much overdue review since I'm new to the hobby and after some due diligence on her part we had an appointment set. Very great women so treat her with respect and she'll reward you. Been trying to make another appt. but running into time conflicts mostly mine, but I guarantee you I'll see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela Cyclist696 Denver Yes 74 7/28/13
Review by Cyclist696 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I set up with Cayla a few weeks in advance. During the wait a review came in that wasn't very flattering. She had all fantastic or very good reviews up to that point. The review came in "average" and had some odd comments about her personality, put her over 50 and recommend her with a Maybe. It seemed odd but I went ahead with the appointment based on all the other good ones. I'm glad I did. Cayla picks you up at a shopping area not far from her home and drives you there. Its a nice car and a short pleasant drive. Cayla is attractive. She is a little heavier than her photos but still shapely. She takes you to a room in her basement where the fun happens. I'm not one to tell the actual details. Everything listed above was done with enthusiasm. She has a great attitude and is very good at what she does. She seems to make a strong connection in a short time. I would recommend that you see her. I believe the "average" rating was just a fluke.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sky (720-xxx-8331) blastmaster Denver No 6 7/28/13
Review by blastmaster (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Backpage Ad is totally false. Was not 100% independent or 100% real pics. This gal works for a lying agency, and was nothing like the posted pics. The whole ad is a lie...even after I was assured this is the gal coming. And she was flat out dirty, ...said she had been working on her car engine....total mess, waste of time! No more BP for this guy, can't be trusted. Avoid BP **********ASP REBUTTAL**************** I got a review from blastmaster have never seen anyone in castle rock have no idea think he got me mixed with another girl and I hve ever went to an appt. dirty after work


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brielle MacKenna justwondering Denver Yes 19 7/28/13
Review by justwondering (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brielle.. What a sweetheart! First contact through e-mail, phone call the night before to chat then another before I arrived. Very good directions to a nice apartment complex not far off of I-25. She opened the door wearing a robe nothing under it, a quick kiss and led me to the bedroom. Nice place and clean. There were two little dogs there that were penned up and never made a sound. She asked me to get comfortable as she got naked and lay on the bed. She truly is the girl next door. Cute, very little makeup and doesn't need any. We lay there naked and chatted for a bit as she rubbed my chest which seemed a bit awkward at first. After a bit she positioned herself over me and teased me by rubbing those very nice naturals on my pole we were on our way to a very nice session. Saying that Brielle doesn't rush would be an understatement, she doesn't rush you and the session is all about you and what you like. The only reason this review isn't "fantastic" is I like a woman who is just a bit more aggressive. It was overall a very nice experience and I do plan on returning.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bridget BP JackG Denver Yes 4 7/28/13
Review by JackG (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Most people will agree with me when they saw the picture, TGTBT, however, she is the REAL DEAL! This cool chick is from Wyoming and I don't know why but she is definitely undercharge herself. She should be in vegas and would make 1000 an hour! I am not kidding. Anyway, we set up the appointment through txt and I guess she is using the txt apps so no phone calls. But when I saw her, I am pleasantly surprised that she is the girl in the picture. I went on and had a good time, all the activities are professionally done. One thing I want to say about her is that she seems to be quite selective about the customers she saw and I haven't got her txt back about the future appointment so it might be one and done for me. Anyway, YMMY and I would highly recommend her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hai an asian on BP blastmaster Denver No 1 7/28/13
Review by blastmaster (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Don't waste your time guys!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bailey Banks vhasen Denver No 18 7/28/13
Review by vhasen (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: NO SHOW!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah 5955 ItalianReviewer Denver Yes 7 7/28/13
Review by ItalianReviewer (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I visited Sarah late last night and was very pleased. Our first appointment was a No Show, but things happen in life and I gave it another chance. I'm very happy I did. Sarah is a very sweet young woman with a body that will stay in your fantasies for a long time. Treat her with respect, follow her rules, and enjoy.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ROSA 917 445 5820 vhasen Denver No 2 7/28/13
Review by vhasen (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Picture is not of the ASP. A TOTAL LIE!!! Be Careful!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan 808-XXX-9868 vhasen Denver Yes 1 7/28/13
Review by vhasen (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Augmented breasts feels like rock inside. Cannot touch anywhere without complaints. No kissing at all.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan mcqwerty1964 Denver Yes 95 7/27/13
Review by mcqwerty1964 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What a night with two very hot ladies, Kira Swan and her friend are a toe tingling experience. Kira is soft gentle and an experience every man should have at least once in their life. Our mystery guess was in the game from the moment I walked in the door. The chemistry between the ladies is not something that developed in a day. Time spent together was steamy hot and sassy. I have never have had a better time more two beautiful ladies.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yesenia-4618 TheLimoGuy Denver Yes 139 7/27/13
Review by TheLimoGuy (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Yessina had been on my radar for quite some time, and I finally got a chance to meet her I am glad I did. She showed up ay my place looking sexy as Hell and we hit off It off well. She is a very fun playful girl. She does insist upon doing her own health screening before playing, but that was more than OK by me. Once that was done she is very clear about setting her limits up front. On e againg fine with me, all my favorite activities were on her menu. Once we got down to having fun, she was enthusiastic, a little wild, and great fun!!! Her skills are fantastic and I think that she is a very,.very cool Lady!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin aka Sabrina sy Denver Yes 5 7/27/13
Review by sy (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kristin is a real find. She also has another excellent review under the name Sabrina. She is young and quite lovely, with a spirited and sweet personality. It's the kind of experience I look for but often don't find. I felt immediately at ease with her and enjoyed her company to the fullest.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: