Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Fire | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/19/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Fire is another wonderful addition to the Denver Ebony scene. She is visiting from Phoenix but is originally from Liberia and she still has a little bit of a cute African accent. She was very accomodating about short notice and understanding when I was late due to bad traffic. Her pictures are spot-on (see website #2) and has a gorgeous curvy body with great assets all around. Her personality is one of the most wonderful I have ever found in this hobby. She is very articulate, relaxed, funny and just generally fun to be around. She makes you feel instantly at ease like a friend you have known forever. The activities were all performed with gusto; playful UTF, responsive clean DATY and some PSE style FS in multiple positions. She likes what she does and it shows. She let me use the shower afterward and then we just talked for about an hour on world events, the local escort scene, etc..., definitely not a clock watcher. You can't go wrong here fellas, she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet so be nice to her in return. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooklynne | ColoTexan | Denver | Yes | 57 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
ColoTexan
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow what a sweetheart! Very cute, fantastic body, intelligent and a sense of calmness about her which was very relaxing. B'Lynne loves to kiss as advertised by others and that's important to me as well. The details are between her and I but I would recommend her to anyone looking for a special treat. I definitely will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nina Nichols | FireOne | Denver | Yes | 60 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
FireOne
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nina is a beautiful young woman. Firm dancers body. Easy to set up. Very nice incall. She totally knows how to ensure you leave totally satisfied. Great skills. Wonderful, creative full service experience and I'm anxious to meet her again and include much more time. Treat this young lady kindly and she'll go way overboard for you! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Samantha of Denver | AaBrenly | Denver | Yes | 88 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
AaBrenly
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice incall. Set up meeting on day I was starting vacation, good start to holiday as I was on my way to DIA. First meeting for us we spent a lot of time on couch talking getting to know each other over a glass of Moscato D'Asti wine. Very pretty, good conversation and great personality. After a lengthy discussion was led to bedroom where the activities began. She undressed me and the fun began. She has a beautiful body to match her skills and fun personality with great enthusiasm. UTF was excellent. DATY was great. Tight with a great body and wonderful breasts to play with. She is very attentive to your needs and makes the whole experience GFE. Normally I like to try MSOG but decided to take is slower and enjoy the buildup. Maybe next time MSOG just not today. Multiple positions with a responsive gal. Left for the airport and boarded plane with a huge grin to start my vacation. I highly recommend Samantha as I will definitely be returning. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Trinastaxx / PrincessDiamond1 | Jason-7310 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
Jason-7310
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I only see providers for BBBJ. And I've seen a lot of them. This one however, blows any provider I've seen out the water. Hands down, the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. Never been happier to TOFTT. The neighborhood she lives in is so-so, but she had a very nice attitude when I came to see her. Place is well kept, and her skills are unbelievable. I'm still in awe.. I have to admit my dick is pretty stubborn most of the time, yet she was the only one to ever keep me fully engaged. From start to finish, and nice and sloppy. I actually had another TOFTT with a provider who claims to swallow lined up for next week, just incase if this one didn't pan out the way I expected.. But now, fuck it!!! She is THAT good, and I HIGHLY recommend that you go see her. Hell, if your not satisfied, I'll give you your money back. That's how good she was to me. 60 for a bbbj? Ive paid twice as much for that in the past and they turned out to be complete flops. You are seriously missing out if you pass this gem up fellas. I cannot wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fancy Darling | Shackleford | Denver | Yes | 10 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
Shackleford
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Fancy was running a special and curiosity got the best of this cat. Easy setup via P411 and brownie points since I know she actually read my P411 profile (we joked about it). In short, I should have booked with her MUCH earlier. Wonderful experience and I would (and hope to soon) repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Allie719 | wildwestwino | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
wildwestwino
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Allie is new to the business in Colorado Springs. A very welcome addition. Great attitude. Very intelligent. She has a regular full time job you have to work around her schedule to see her. She is definetly worth it. She is very affectionate and open to your requests. Great DFK and UTF. Very vocal and active in DATY She really makes you feel like she is enjoying your company. I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brittany Paige | rocketmanco901 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
rocketmanco901
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It was a pleasure to meet Brittany who is visiting from Texas. Worth the drive up from the Springs. She is a sweet sexy cutie who was fun to be with. What a great view from the backside! She might be moving here so treat her right as she would make a great addition to the hobby scene. Thank you Brittany for a fun afternoon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jayonna Del Rio | OhSoFun | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
OhSoFun
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contact P411 Early this year I was browsing the Los Angeles 411, ran across this dark haired beauty with a really fine looking booty, fantastic reviews and a juicy menu. I checked her schedule, Denver was not on her tour so I asked her to consider a visit and give me a heads up on her plans. Well, Jayonna arrived on Sunday and oh boy, she was worth the wait. She is much more sexy and beautiful then her photos. Lightly dressed in hot black nylons, garter, panties, bra and blessed with a very pretty face, cherry full lips, toned athletic body with all the tight curves and a perfect booty. She greeted me with a warm embrace and many deep passionate kisses. Oh did I get hooked on her soft, wet and sweet kisses. We moved to the bed where I enjoyed her tasty kitty while she gave me a real PSE bbbj that was awesome. We passionately embraced in a variety of positions, but she seemed to really get off on lazy doggie and I so loved rocking on that fine booty. After many kisses, hugs, teasing and chuckles, she went to her knees for one of the best cim bbbj ever. I had a fantastic night with a hot, sexy, charming beautiful young woman. Woo woo, I got lucky again :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lindsay Starr | Raphael | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
Raphael
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Excellent experience. Time was more like 75 minutes, but that wasn't a choice. She very alluring, seductive, beautiful AND she went the extra mile. Thanks Lindsay! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Celeste | longtime | Denver | Yes | 24 | 7/21/13 | |
|
Review by
longtime
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Celeste with one of my ATF's, Olivia Belle. Celeste is very pretty and just getting started but she could have been my longtime girlfriend for all I knew. Olivia Belle is a gem and Celeste will require very little polishing. If I had closed my eyes I couldn't have been able to tell which girl it was for a lot of the activities. Celeste is very fresh and eager to learn. Great attitude and terrific skills. UTF was very very nice. She was very responsive to DATY and breast worship, nice DD's. We were having a competition for O's and I think Olivia Belle just beat Celeste out 6 to 5. Celeste's calendar will be full soon. Turns out Celeste's very good friend is another of my ATF's. Found this out by total coincidence. This girl has SOME pedigree. Top notch mentor and kick ass friends. Check her out! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Deanna-9625 | Hwy101 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 7/21/13 | |
|
Review by
Hwy101
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Deanna is a friend of Adoras, but uses her own telephone - 719-362-7887. I met her at her incall in a very nice hotel in South Colorado Springs. She was dressed in a very nice - and sexy - black top and short skirt. Wow is she gorgeous. Her pics do not fully cature this girl's real beauty. We talked for a bit and got comfortable and started in carressing each other. Soon I was moving in on some very fresh DATY and she seemed to enjoy it very much. French is not spoken here, but when you are with her that doesn't seem to matter. The whole session was absolutely great and I will be back for more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tyra Scott | Just 4fun | Boulder | Yes | 16 | 7/21/13 | |
|
Review by
Just 4fun
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/13 Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the great opportunity to finally meet Tyra Scott. I've tried before but there was always a scheduling conflict. She drove out to Boulder for an outcall. The second I saw her I knew we were going to be in for a good time. She has a great rack even though man made. She has a very easy going disposition and drama free. We took care of prelims and settled down to some fun. Once on the bed I could not resist her nice rack. She warmed me up good and out came the cover. She had some nice TF. We started out with CG for a bit. What a great view of her bouncing up and down! We switched to Mish and had fun there. Next DATY was very good. Back to Mish for a spell and then switched to Doggie. Loved her moans and sounds of satisfaction. Switched back to Mish and gave up the goods. We chatted for some time and we talked about a possible rendezvous again in the near future. Tyra is as sweet as can be and easy to talk to. Her body speaks volumes especially with all that height. Thanks Tyra! You are definitely on my "to do" list before you leave town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karmadasani | niceguy1 | Denver | Yes | 162 | 7/20/13 | |
|
Review by
niceguy1
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/21/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wanted a quick UTF session and got exactly what I wanted. Easy setup she was really nice and activities were done well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kira Lynn | azlegalthief | Colorado Springs | No | 13 | 7/20/13 | |
|
Review by
azlegalthief
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/21/13 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contact Kira and made arrangements to meet. Get a txt saying she was in accident and that she wouldn't make it. Then get txt saying she is there. Go I get there after driving across So I get to the place and she starts playing games says she is at one hotel and then the other. Finally gave up Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kacy BP | rotleaf | Denver | Yes | 3 | 7/20/13 | |
|
Review by
rotleaf
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/21/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: BBBJ is Kacy's specialty. She does it REALLY well. Too bad she doesn't do CIM. Once she got me raging, on went the cover and she let me go inside her reverse cowgirl and then mish until I popped. Great girl to talk to. Is up for anything if you offer more of a donation. YMMV. I had a great time and look forward to seeing her again! Her current phone number is (702) 807-8828. Cath her while you can because she's only in town for a little bit longer. She spends her time between Vegas, L.A. and Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mandy (617) | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/20/13 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/21/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Noticed an ad for a pretty attractive red head and decided to roll the dice. Contacted Mandy via text and set up a time. Location to meet was general and was told to call when I got to DTC...did so and was given the extended stay she is located for her trip. Arrived and the door opened and found Mandy to be pretty and very nice. There was no massage table which I figured was the case given she is from out of town and at a hotel. I was then led to the bed and asked to get comfy and assume standard face down position. Oh...and the donation was given up front but there was a short up-sell for fully nude for an addition amount. I didn't opt for this so off to the topless massage we go...started with some unscented lotion as she "rubbed". She advertises that she is all about massage and making her clients happy...but the massage was a big a let down and on a bed was just not making me do the happy dance. During the massage we chatted and she is definitely a talker. I really wanted her to just do the massage and let me be in the moment. So after rubbing lotion on my back and slightly an effort on the legs came time to flip. Mandy then started to rub the front and tease with more purpose and this is where the up-sell came into play again. She tried to push the fully nude again but was not buying it. She allows touching but anything near the cookie jar is off limits even if it was fully nude. She built up a bit of excitement and finished me off very nicely. In my opinion she is not worth the price she is charging given some of the other providers I have seen with massage tables and much more sensuality. It's hard to say if I would recommend her given I have had such great FBSM providers before. I say if you are looking to just get a visual and a HJ then by all means call her up...but at you could do much better with the local talent than this. I will give an AVERAGE rating but she does have a great attitude. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | Boardmember | Denver | Yes | 54 | 7/20/13 | |
|
Review by
Boardmember
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wendy was one of the first providers I have seen and I couldn't have made a better choice. Screening and set up were quite easy via email and a phone call or two -- she has a very sexy, husky voice that is a little surprising to hear considering how petite she is. She's a very engaging and fun person to be around as well as very attractive. When she says she's "newbie friendly" she means it. (Pro-tip: give her good information the first time...) We had a very nice conversation that really helped with my nerves before having an ever nicer time later. Her in-call location in south DTC was easy to find, but discreet. It is very, very nice and her hospitality is a notch above. This is yet another review of "fantastic" for Wendy and now I know why. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexi COS | Archeoguy | Colorado Springs | No | 2 | 7/20/13 | |
|
Review by
Archeoguy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is quiet but gets straight to it. I wasn't really feeling it because she smelled bad... But she did try to please me. I think might have just seen her at a bad time. She leaves more to be desired... She might improve. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki (BP) | Archeoguy | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 7/20/13 | |
|
Review by
Archeoguy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: When we set up an appointment Nikki was running a little late because her cab had broken down. When I got there she explained what had happened and I offered to let her go outside for a cigarette (something I knew she did because she had a cigarette butt outside. Nikki does not smell like smoke.) She wouldn't go outside because she doesn't smoke during sessions unless the other person smokes too. She is extremely funny and helpful. She makes you feel comfortable and does not rush you, and she can hold a conversation. I left extremely satisfied. I would recommend her escort services to everyone. She aims to please. I think she might be the best escort in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Michelle 207-205-4233 | Archeoguy | Colorado Springs | No | 2 | 7/20/13 | |
|
Review by
Archeoguy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/13 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was nice until after I paid her. She wouldn't talk to me and was just texting and watching tv. She doesn't like to be touched anywhere. I ended up starring at her, dumbfounded as she watched tv waiting for me to leave. It says "15 minutes" above, but you aren't allowed to select less than that. This all happened in less than 5 minutes. I would stay away from her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jez UaBriain | cuckold | Pueblo | Yes | 93 | 7/17/13 | |
|
Review by
cuckold
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jez Ua Briain is the hottest, prettiest, sweetest and most passionate Colleen in all of Colorado and it was truly an exquisite experience in making her acquaintance for the first time. She was amazing in suggesting we take our time and build up to a level of passion so that we both forget having "the first date jitters". We imbibed in some spirits, not a lot, actually one swig from the flask, each before she led me to bed and engaged me in some of most passionate and sweetest foreplay, I've ever experienced. The "first time jitters" got turned into "first time fireworks" and for DATY I've never tasted any sweeter, and I hopefully made her as happy as she made me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mandi Mason | creamme69 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 7/16/13 | |
|
Review by
creamme69
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Seems like there are lots of beautiful choices in Denver. When I saw Mandi Cum's new photoshoot picture the choice was clear. She checked my references and I gave her my address for some afternoon fun. Right on time she knocked on my door and I was very happy that she was exactly as her picture showed her to be. She has a beautiful face and a really nice smile. She is young but she seems very mature for her age. I showed her around, took care of her donation then led her into my bedroom. She is pretty to look at clothed but naked she had my manhood throbbing from the get go. DATY was very fresh and she responded after a while by tensing up and finally coming hard. Her covered french was some of the best I've experienced. The main course involved several position till I finally popped inside her. She helped me get hard again, new cover and she got me a second shot orally. I had a great time with Mandi. An extra treat was that she doesn't charge a travel fee when she doesn't have an incall. Very smart and fair in my mind. I have to give her two big thumbs up and two Johnsons up as well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jewelz | new2hobbying | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/16/13 | |
|
Review by
new2hobbying
(77 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: As usual I am always having to find someone that can see me on short notice. Finding this up north is even more difficult. I found Jewelz bp add and followed this up on reviews. These were mixed. After talking with her I figured I would take the chance for a short get together. She was freshly showered and was very enthusiastic about all activities. We had a very good time. It seems YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jayden | funseker | Denver | Yes | 6 | 7/16/13 | |
|
Review by
funseker
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Yesterday was the first day of massage for Trisha and I had to check her out. Wow, for her first day, she has obviously been trained in massage! She is an absolute looker with a great personality to boot. The massage was very good and the finish spectacular! Do yourself a favor and check out the new girl in DTC. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brandy of BP | Cypher69 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/16/13 | |
|
Review by
Cypher69
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pics on BP were too good to be true and too good to pass up. Called asking if extended time would be available, and she was very accomodating. Easy to meet up downtown. Cute girl answered door. Cute but pics not matching up. Also big baby bump going on which kept covered up. Guessing self conscious. No catagory so selected bbw body type. I still thought shes attractive but little miffed that this wasnt what was advertized. I would say shes a nice girl, the time together suffered due to bait n switch. Big thing for me so, wouldnt go back or recommend. Tipped a bit for baby fund. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy- Littleton | Dick | Denver | Yes | 15 | 7/16/13 | |
|
Review by
Dick
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up through a phone call after seeing her add on BP and some reviews. Lovin' the hobby phone! She has an easy to get to private incall. I don't believe the pics are hers, but like the other reviews, they are very close. She's a hard body with a tan. This is a quick 3G session. If you want MSOG and some hooker talk therapy, it's not going to happen. There's no kissing and/or GFE. She is very friendly, almost too chatty, but loves the game and knows how to play it. I entered, laid down the goods, got laid, and out the door I went. Perfect. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| heatherdaniels | elprofe1-2694 | Denver | Yes | 20 | 7/16/13 | |
|
Review by
elprofe1-2694
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice discreet upscale private incall. Professional and courteous set up. Heather has a friendly engaging personality and good sense of humor. Stunningly beautiful, a slender and fit ballet dancer physique, long toned shapely legs. An oustanding main event with our fave positions. Hot and steamy, sensual and full of passion, very responsive. Youthful exuberance at its best. A really great time and repeat for sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anna-1952 | MarkA303 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 7/16/13 | |
|
Review by
MarkA303
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just had a great appt with Anna. She is located in Aurora. Easy to set up. When I arrived, I was greeted to a cute, young girl. She is tiny. Light touch massage was great. Nice end and I left very happy. Great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karen BP | petey-9950 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/16/13 | |
|
Review by
petey-9950
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well I just had to find out for myself on this one even though my big head said not to. She uses pics that resemble her but she is shorter and fatter then the pics. She was pleasant to be around, the incall was a basement rental unit in the old Englewood area and was kind of messy. The session took place on the couch with a sheet under us. Her TF was ok but nothing fantastic or out of the ordinary. The act itself was also nothing to write home about. My advice guys, don't waste your time or money on this one, since I am the one who TOFTT. Another BP bust. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| cece | MAG | Denver | Yes | 10 | 7/16/13 | |
|
Review by
MAG
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw CeCe at her I call apt. In Aurora - unfurnished but clean. I expected a brief superficial body rub with HE, but she did a much better job on my back & shoulders than I expected. therapeutic quality. She seems to like to spend 40 minutes on the back-side, much of that between shoulders & butt, some teasing interspersed. The last 20 minutes are post-flip, and let's just say she uses the time well. Nice long drawn-out finish, and she wears MINIMAL clothing. this was a body rub just the way I like -- a good massage followed by a great finish. I'll repeat for sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Corey & Lilly | Funrubbin | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Funrubbin
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very lackluster massage with nothing sensual about it. Definitely over priced and they often get distracted during session. Cheap lotion used left me itching for days afterward. House is run down with heavy smells of animal piss. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bewitching Samantha | BoredInWY | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/14/13 | |
|
Review by
BoredInWY
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Samantha a few times when our schedules matched up, and each time was better than the last. She is very accomodating and creates an atmosphere that allows even those new to the lifestyle to relax and enjoy every moment. I have always wished I had more time to spend with her when our time is over, and look forward to the next. Samantha is always clean and ready for a good time, very skilled orally and can keep going long after I'm finished. I especially enjoy her reverse cowgirl. Great experiences for me, and I hope she keeps coming back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna Johnson | Tgitgi65 | Denver | Yes | 91 | 7/14/13 | |
|
Review by
Tgitgi65
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a great time with Jenna; she's a very classy and sexy woman. All the activities were extremely enjoyable, with the UTF being some of the best I've ever had. The entire session was very relaxed and Jenna did a great job making me feel at ease. She's also a great woman to talk with between activities, she's smart and we'll spoken. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Bailey | inkspot | Fort Collins | Yes | 45 | 7/14/13 | |
|
Review by
inkspot
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It has been a while since I last visited Bailey. I have visited with her several times. She has other interests so scheduling requires patience but I was very happy to see her again. All the nice things said before about her are very appropriate. Bailey is just a nice person, fun to be with, and a great provider. She has a figure that you will remember for a long time. I am not sure I can say anything other than Northern Colorado is fortunate to have someone like Sweet Bailey. She is that good! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Velvet Box | springssailor | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/14/13 | |
|
Review by
springssailor
(61 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: How to describe Velvet Box? Professional and Personable... Sensual and Down to Earth... Enjoyed herself and Ensured I had a wonderful time. It might seem from first glance that Velvet is UTR, although she does have a profile on P411. That was how I made her acquaintance... and set up was (as always with P411) wonderfully easy. Called her the day before our scheduled appointment and she gave me great directions to her marvelous apartment in LoDo. It is tastefully decorated and she had everything I might need upon my arrival. Velvet opened her door and I was greeted by a lovely lady wearing a very nice negligee. I no more than got inside her apartment then the kissing began; and Velvet loves to kiss!!! Eventually, after I freshened up, I joined her in her boudoir. We saw that one of us was overdressed, so off came her nightie. The kissing ultimately led to the other activities described above. After we both were drained, we cuddled and chatted and then it was time for me to shower and be on my way. Velvet is obviously a professional business woman, thus she isn't always available. But if you can coordinate your schedules, she is well worth the time and investment. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| cece | inkspot | Denver | Yes | 10 | 7/14/13 | |
|
Review by
inkspot
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cece is a welcome addition to the Denver community. She is very easy to schedule and returns calls. She gives a CMT quality massage, is personable, and is good company. Her incall is rather spartan. There is only a professional massage table. Not that it matters but a little furniture would make the incall a less sterile environment. I found her finish to be a little harsh. Cece is a pleasure to talk with. She is sweet but has an OH SO Dark Side of her business. I am a pretty plain vanilla FBSM type of guy. Cece does MUCH more than a massage. I got just what I wanted but if you are into bondage, S&M, domination, strap on, and a whole host of other activities short of being an escort, she will provide those services when requested. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Marie-9900 | GOODFORU | Denver | Yes | 3 | 7/14/13 | |
|
Review by
GOODFORU
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow what a cutie. She is all the things others have said, easy going, fun to be with, and that behind very very small and perfect in my eyes. She did all that was needed to get this old man to the finish line. Clean clean clean very clean. I will see her again for sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| marsha | inkspot | Denver | No | 1 | 7/14/13 | |
|
Review by
inkspot
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Do you like to pretend to be a therapist? Do you like to listen to other people's problems? Do you like the provider to give you the wrong street and show up late to the appointment and then leave early? But.... do like to be constantly, repeatedly up-sold on future services so that she can get the money now?? This woman is crazy. Avoid at all costs. She has a nice professional incall but I do not see how she will last there. She is so short on money, the upselling starts on the initial contact and continues through the entire session. When she had me literally in her hand and demanded that I sign up for her 5 massage package or she would not finish the session, I had all I could do to remain calm and not confront her on her business practices. THIS IS THE WORST PROVIDER I HAVE EVER SEEN. She is a nut case. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Michelle 207-205-4233 | Jscrader | Colorado Springs | No | 2 | 7/14/13 | |
|
Review by
Jscrader
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/13 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a terrible session. I literally walked out on her. First she is advertising , when i get there it changes to 150. She starts her business, i touch her back and she pushes my hand away. I touch her nice tits and she tells me only grabbing?? I ask her if she would TF and she had no idea how to do this with out me touching her???? She then takes a phone call while watching TV, tells me to hurry up she has a family emergency to deal with. I'm so pissed at this point i tell her thanks but no thanks. The words that describe this session is DEAD FISH, don't waste your money on this girl. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ashley marie-5429 | Chatsworthchad | Las Vegas | Yes | 21 | 7/14/13 | |
|
Review by
Chatsworthchad
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ashley is such a sweetheart and an excellent provider. Over the Fourth of July weekend, I went to her incall and had just a fabulous time. I took the gfe, but am seriously considering pse next time. I was a little nervous, but she got me comfortable, and even did a lap dance for me, which was excellent. Then we went into the bedroom for BBBJ. It was one of the best I've had. She does it with such enthusiasm. Then she put on the cap and climbed on top of me. She even came on me. This woman is a must see. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elaine | lovinlife710 | Denver | Yes | 50 | 7/14/13 | |
|
Review by
lovinlife710
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had high expectations given her rather impecable record and she didnt disappoint. Nothing but great things to say about this southern/english hottie. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Champagne | sabre | Colorado Springs | Yes | 6 | 7/14/13 | |
|
Review by
sabre
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen several girls in the last few years, none that I would go out of my way to see again until Champagne. She was fun, good looking and has great attitude. Highly Recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlet | IlluminatedShadow | Denver | Yes | 4 | 7/14/13 | |
|
Review by
IlluminatedShadow
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up the appointment through text. Met at her professional, private office. We conducted our business, she set the table and asked for me to get comfortable. Massage was very good and her knowledge of the body is great. Gave me a few pointers on how to ease tension in my back and was otherwise great conversation. The experience was excellent while I was facing the floor and only got better while I was facing the ceiling! She seems very comfortable, has outstanding hands, and is definitely worth a visit. I wish I had gone for the full hour, but this was a nice preview of what will surely become many appointments. Thanks, Scarlet! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Samantha of Denver | doubleuj | Denver | Yes | 88 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
doubleuj
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/14/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If there was a choice for overall experience above fantastic for Samantha, I would for sure select it. I e-mailed her a few days before the appointment and she responded right away with when she could meet. I've never made a specific outfit request, but decided to give it a shot this time when I confirmed everything with her. It was well worth it and greatly appreciated when she greeted me in a hot black dress and high heels. We had a great conversation on the couch to get to know eachother and calm my nerves before heading to the bedroom. We had tons of fun, I never felt rushed, and she provides a wonderful GFE. More great conversation at the end and we even went over on the time. I can't wait to see her again and will be a regular for sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Champagne | colohunter2011 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 6 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
colohunter2011
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/14/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: fantastic big nipples ,clean and fresh kittie. she gets into it enjoys daty. i would definately see her again. highly reccomended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Klair | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/14/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Klair is a fantastic new spinner with a great body and attitude. Definetly a must see and planning on seeing her again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooklynne | Cabernet | Denver | Yes | 57 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
Cabernet
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: With my ATF being MIA, I decided to “interview” replacements. I came upon Brooklynne. She is petite and passionate. Without going into too much detail, we especially enjoyed kissing; which is not to be taken for granted in these sessions. Also a shout out to P411. Several women including Brooklynne have told me, no P411 then no escorting for them; that they never had a bad experience with us via P411. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Brooklynne | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 57 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Brooklyne is a very sexy looking lady, nice petite spinner type blonde. She is a very excellent kisser, really friendly and a good sense of humor. Nice hotel DTC area real easy to locate. Got to appt and the door opened and Brooklyne was standing there is some very sexy lingere, really nice. Started with some DFK, she is a very good kisser. Chatted a bit and took care of business. She sure loves the DATY, her UTF is really nice, bls also. Will hold the details but all the menu were enjoyed by both parties. Finished standing mish, the bed was really high. She tried MSOG but did not happen. Will definitely see Brooklyne again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jez UaBriain | dipper | Denver | Yes | 93 | 7/13/13 | |
|
Review by
dipper
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What more can be said about Jez - a lady who thoroughly enjoys her work and it shows. Pretty, engaging, thoughtful, playful, sensitive, intense at times, accommodating and just plain fun. Of course I enjoy the company of a more mature provider, and Jez is the best. If you enjoy the same and don't see her, you are missing a "don't-miss" experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||