Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

31851 - 31900 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Nessa-6400 tony5910-9483 Fort Collins Yes 10 8/12/13
Review by tony5910-9483 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Went to see this person for the first time and our time was cut short by severe weather and me having to leave in a hurry. But the time that we did spend together was great. CBJ was all we had time for she used some of her toys and will defenitally will be going back to see more. I am hoping it's worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paris 816-xxx-9169 fork Denver Yes 1 8/12/13
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Paris is new to town, but a P411 lady and not new to the business. I saw her on Backpage and then was glad to see she's on P411, because that got me past her screening. She came to visit me in my hotel, and after a little chit-chat the clothes came off and the fun began. She has exactly the body I love ... very slender, small breasts, and a flat stomach. She has a nice set of hips for such a slender girl. It wasn't quite GFE ... only light kissing, not a lot of cuddling or any illusion that I was anything other than a customer. CBJ only. But, I love that skinny body so the sex was great. And she seemed to enjoy it, and seemed to get off or at least faked it well. Since I'm an uncaring bastard who doesn't usually try that hard to get a lady off, this was a welcome surprise. I don't want this to sound bad, but she is a bit on the trashy side of the trashy-to-classy scale. But I don't mind ... actually, it turns me on. A welcome new addition to town and I hope to repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lady Raquelle CowboyUp1958 Denver Yes 42 8/12/13
Review by CowboyUp1958 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Spotted Lady Raquelle in the TOB provider ads and saw that she was available in Fort Collins as well. Her pictures caught my eye and I knew I had to meet her. A P411 request and a few e-mails later we were set to meet mid morning at her north Denver incall. While I was driving, I got an email requesting we postpone until the afternoon. I thought, Here we go... I called her and learned that she had mis entered the delayed time and was only asking for 1/2 hour delay which was not a problem. I had requested a 2 hour meeting and she wasn't sure we could entertain ourselves for that long but she was willing to give it a try. Once again, I thought, Here we go... She guided me into her incall location and told me the door was unlocked, to just come on in. I was rewarded with a FANTASTIC morning. Lady Raquelle is a stunningly beautiful woman with a fantastic body. I could have spent the rest of the day just admiring her beauty. We hit it off right away and enjoyed some good conversation before retiring to her bedroom. Things got even better from there. This lovely lady knows how to please a man. Started with UTF then CG, ACG, RCG and finished with doggie. Straight up, this beautiful lady is FTF and definitely an ATF for me! We've already scripted our next meeting and I'm already counting the minutes until my next "Lady Raquelle Experience"


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Devon jt Colorado Springs Yes 17 8/12/13
Review by jt (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Excellent lady, very talented and drop dead gorgeous. Would recommend and will see again. Very talented and pictures were really her. Very nice, secure, and classy incall.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JASMAINEKING longtime Denver Yes 2 8/12/13
Review by longtime (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Arranged to see Jasmaine a only few hours ahead. She was very easy to communicate with on P411. The incall hotel was not very accommodating for us so I met Jasmaine outside the upscale hotel and after a secluded make-out session, we arranged plan B. She is HOT. Her pictures are totally her. Once in Plan B land, more DFK, UTF, DATY, doggie and fun. She has a great attitide and obviously loves what she does.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal 619-xxx-5129 fork Denver No 1 8/12/13
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Decided to check out the Denver Backpage scene on a very slow Sunday. This (apparently) new girl seemed like a good bet for a diamond in the rough. Easy to set up at a midrange hotel in DTC. She looks good, and is the girl in the pictures. She seemed nice enough. Alas, it wasn't a very good session. She kept her top on, because of skin problems, so if you want to play with the boys, forget about it. She was pleasant, but very mechanical and not really interested in any sort of foreplay. So I moved from self service to the main event, and I might as well have been with a lifesized doll. I just wasn't into it and couldn't even finish. I guess I'm not sure I should call her 3G because she didn't rush me or anything, but the whole episode wasn't erotic or sexy at all so I just left.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane Dhnj Denver Yes 93 8/12/13
Review by Dhnj (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After seeing Sasha several times over the past year I thought I should provide a review. I do a lot of travel, this time I decided to spend some extended time with her. Sasha met me in Aspen for her 12 hr booking. I must say she is always a joy to be around . Great/fun/flirtatious conversation over dinner and drinks and our night out was a blast . Sasha is THE PERFECT COMPANION!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina of Denver gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 75 8/12/13
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a chance to meet Christina last week. She was trying out a new incall location downtown. I arrived a few minutes early, so Christina had me wait a couple of minutes before I came in so she could finish her make-up. She met me at the door in a sexy dress and with her hair and make-up nicely done. I like it when a provider takes the time to look especially nice for the appointment. She took me to the room and started hugging and kissing me, then we started undressing each other. Once we got comfortable, we moved to the bed with more caressing, kissing and a little teasing action. She then moved on to a very nice, slow BJ, She gives plenty of eye contact, which is such a turn on. After a little more foreplay and 69, the cover went on and we moved on to the main event with mish, doggie, and CG. Christina is sweet, beautiful, expressive, and definitely FTF. I will be back to see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux drdato Denver Yes 43 8/12/13
Review by drdato (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What a great 20 year old fantasy here. She is wonderful!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kittie (435) texas dr Denver Yes 16 8/11/13
Review by texas dr (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have used review boards for my benefit but have never posted before... I figured it was my time to give back to the hobbyist community. All I can say is WOW! Kittie is a very special lady with an unbelievable sex drive!!! She enjoys what she does and is very comfortable with who she is... for me that is very important because it makes for a much more enjoyable experience. I would like to say if you like big breasts and that is a big deal for you then she is not the SP for you. She has small breasts but very perky and responsive nipples that I enjoyed a great deal! I typically like a mature SP because they usually provide a more enjoyable session. I was a little hesitant about booking a 49yr old SP because that is a little out of my range but she had great reviews and her pics looked good so I took the plunge. Man am I glad I did!!!! I won't get into alot of details but she has a very strong sex drive that is insatiable... she is like the energizer bunny... keeps going and going and going. She is vocal and will let you know what she likes and will ask you what you like... very accommodating! MSOG is definitely not a problem with her! Overall, the best SP experience I've ever had and would highly recommend her. Take your vitamins and get alot of rest before meeting with her you will not be disappointed!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa 720-xxx-2705 jimwest Denver Yes 2 8/11/13
Review by jimwest (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Excellent little ebony provider. She visited for a 30 min. outcall that i fully enjoyed. Undressed her, took in her cute little body and caressed her tiny booty for a few minutes. Kneeled her down in front of me unzipped and watched her perform a quiet, but nice bbbj. Sat her down on the couch, kneeled down in front of her and she naturally spread her legs wide and eased herself to the edge of the couch for easy access to her luscious set of lips. Enjoyed the meal for 10 then put her on the floor doggie and rode her nice and easy to completion.Definite do-again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha hicrydicrydoc-5373 Denver Yes 55 8/11/13
Review by hicrydicrydoc-5373 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I feel very fortunate to have met the lovely Isabella recently. Without going into detail regarding our shared activities, suffice it to say that she was a very pretty, flirty, sexy young lady who seemed to genuinely enjoy our time together and made sure that every desire I had was completely and repeatedly fulfilled. Thank you, Isa, for the most pleasant and pleasurable evening I have enjoyed in quite a long time. I look forward to seeing you again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush mj76 Denver Yes 44 8/10/13
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met on short at a very nice incall in the DTC. She greeted me at the door with a nice hug and kiss. She has a very nice fit athletic body. She is a good kisser and very sensual. DATY was very good and she seemed to enjoy it. CG was a definite favorite of mine. Megan is very fun and friendly.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Flowers-6908 mj76 Denver Yes 26 8/10/13
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met at a decent hotel in Westminster. She gave me an OK without me requesting one which in my book is always nice. She's great, 2 thumbs up and do recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloe! (7851) kdiver Denver Yes 11 8/10/13
Review by kdiver (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Chloe is an amazing, artistic, intelligent, fun-loving gal. Best inkgirl on p411-Colorado. Thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her. Had a wonderful time. Look forward to seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Callie Smith ghost_rider Denver Yes 16 8/10/13
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Callie is anything but your average girl. She has a lot of positive energy, great moves and a body that won't quit. I will spare the play by play but I can tell you that I'll be trying for a return visit as soon as possible. Callie was a little further than my time window usually allows but she was well worth the drive. Callie gets into what she does, it's nice to see ladies who enjoy their job and don't treat it like it's something they have to do. Treat this sweet girl well, she will return the favor. Thanks Callie!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Devon ClimbOn Colorado Springs Yes 17 8/10/13
Review by ClimbOn (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Devon is a soft spoken sweetheart. She takes great care of her body, and her soft skin was amazing. She is more beautiful than her pictures give her credit for! Normally I'm not a fan of girls that only do UTF, but Devon made up for it in other ways. Rather than a wild and crazy visit, it was more soft and sensual, which I enjoyed a lot. Thank you Devon, I will see you again soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Montana Reese HappyHour Denver Yes 12 8/10/13
Review by HappyHour (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I love it when I leave a session happy. Even more when I can’t stop thinking and remembering the experience. I agree with almost everything in the other reviews. Montana is playful, responsive, and creative. Everything was done with gusto, both receiving and giving. A woman who really responds to a slow hand. And a woman who is just fun to be with. A happy hour indeed!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Winter Sky junctioncowboy Denver Yes 3 8/10/13
Review by junctioncowboy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: winter is a special girl, i really felt comfortable with her have seen her many times now and i think i am what is called a regular now roflmao. i have no desire to look anywhere else i just call her up and its like a friend coming over we talk watch a little tv or talk about life in general then we get busy its very personal with her it does not ever feel like she is working it is a true GF experience i guess you could say...my fav is she looks into my eyes when haveing sex and its like she is looking at someone she is truly attracted too who knows if its true but she makes me feel that way. great gal great price and well worth your time and money


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brennyn Simms-3675 jiggamandenver Denver Yes 13 8/10/13
Review by jiggamandenver (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So I saw Brennyn a few weeks ago on July 19th, I called to set up an appointment. Got to her place and advised her I did not have much time, so we got started. She started off with getting the lights just right and some kissing. She is a good thick (not fat, not a twig), and has a nice round ass which is what I like. Started with undressing then some UTF, it had been a while and I was super sensitive and I almost blew my wad in the first few minutes. I pulled out of her mouth, turned her over and started on DATY. She was clean and SUPER responsive, I took my time and really got her excited. Then we transitioned into missionary. Again super excited so I think I lasted like 5-10 mins max, pulled out and squirted on her belly. We cleaned up, relaxed and talked for about 10 mins. Then round 2, some awesome UTF. This time I was not going to explode right away. The UTF was great and ended CIM, NQNS. If I had time I'm sure she would have let me stay for as long as I wanted and we probably would have done it till my little guy was sore. Time with her is like the time you have with a really horny girlfriend in college...was a GFE experience for me but YMMV. Will be seeing her again soon and hopefully often!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Martin Dogmatic Denver Yes 3 8/10/13
Review by Dogmatic (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Lilly a half dozen times, and each time is better than before. I saw her yesterday and we had an incredible time. She is fluent in my favorite language, the tongue of my ancestors, and I'd have to rank yesterday's lesson as the best I've ever taken, in terms of duration and proficiency. I gave her an extended linguistics course that was mutually enjoyable, and we transitioned to multi-positional exercises, each one of which was pleasurable. For me she's elite, and I can't give a higher recommendation.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexandria 720-427-0885 mdbkimber Denver Yes 3 8/10/13
Review by mdbkimber (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She advertised in Backpage for Body Rubs and made it sound erotic. NOT. Just a back rub, no frontal work at all. Good massage at twice the cost. Nice girl, cute, but don't expect any thing but a very oily rub, no clean up, and sends you on your way.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mercedes Bends - Indy 970-xxx-2791 ftc.oral Fort Collins Yes 3 8/10/13
Review by ftc.oral (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have seen Mercedes advertising in Denver for a while and was excited to see her visiting up north. Easy setup via text and called when I got to the hotel. Was greeted by a stunning beauty in bra and panties with bright pink thigh highs and stilettos giving me a big hug and kiss. Immediately I was at attention. We chatted for a few minutes as she offered me a beverage and got to know one another. Suddenly this gorgeous woman pounced on me and the clothes began flying. Some great kissing led to kisses down my chest and some fabulous UTF, and she didn't forget the boys. My only complaint about my time with Mercedes was that I didn't let her stay there the entire hour. With a body that hard, I had to get inside of her. So on went thehat and she hopped right on for some cowgirl. I can't think of many things better than watching a hardbody grind to an orgasm on me. After her climax, she collapsed onto my chest for some more DFK before we rolled over and I was able to give her a deep hard pounding. We laid on the bed naked and chatting beyond the original allotted time and she walked down stairs with me where we chatted some more. After one more quick kiss, I was off to return to work with a huge smile on my face. The girl has a great body and obviously loves sex. Will definitely be seeing her again, and again, and again, and.....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle St. Lovelle-1524 WillyK-5739 Denver Yes 21 8/10/13
Review by WillyK-5739 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elle is a rare provider with a fantastic attitude. When she smiles her whole face lights up! All services were performed enthusiastically with considerable skill. She is the girl next door that just can't get enough of you. She is a fire ball of passion. And all this right at my door step!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Billie and Taylor ColoradoRickey Denver Yes 1 8/10/13
Review by ColoradoRickey (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: YMMV but when advertising on an escort site one would expect escort services. These two are sensual body massagers. Located in a private setting the session was fun. Would I recommend these two, if you want a handjob, they do it fine.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin aka Sabrina drdato Denver Yes 5 8/10/13
Review by drdato (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Winner!!! She is alot of fun!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sealy SnowTiger Denver Yes 43 8/10/13
Review by SnowTiger (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Sealy for the first time last week. Although mature in age, she is very young at heart and extremely full of energy with a great personality. We had a fun time trying different things from the menu and even incorporated a vibrator for her pleasure in a few novel ways. Sealy is eager to please but if you put a bit of effort in to please her you will be rewarded many times over. Once we were done, there was no rush out the door and we enjoyed some very pleasant conversation.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny Bit Banger Denver Yes 167 8/10/13
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been a naughty boy - this review is late and barely squeaks under the 30day rule. The night before I left town(Denver) for an extended trip I called Destiny for an hour of playtime. From the moment she arrived her bright personality lit the room. We chatted briefly about recent travels like the friends we've become over the years. And then got down to BCD activities. 'Skillful' and 'enthusiastic' are the adjectives which best describes Destiny BCD, 'cheerful' for her public persona.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MileHi Jasmine mchave45 Denver Yes 43 8/9/13
Review by mchave45 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jasmine is an amazing woman. Set up was easy enough, though she is serious about her safety so expect that, however I respect that. She likes to stay a little UTR, but she is a gem. She is very connected to her sexuality, she is open to a lot. She seems like the type of woman that can fulfill any fantasies. Her energy was very high throughout, and her skills are amazing. Jasmine looks like her pics, only better in person, she's like that sexy woman at the pool that you lust after, the fact she had tan lines only enhanced that. She read my p411 and met me in yoga pants! which was awesome. I really can't say how amazing she was.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Italy olderfunny Colorado Springs Yes 3 8/9/13
Review by olderfunny (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Italy is the most orgasmic provider I've ever met. She's also smart, sweet, and sexy. She has very smooth chocolate brown skin, very full sexy lips, and a slender, soft body. She has small, very perky breasts, with small nipples that get really hard because she gets so turned on. Three minutes into sucking on her nipples she was already breathing really hard, so I spread her legs and started the most wonderful DATY I've ever had. I sucked on her clit and put my finger inside her (took a moment because she's so warm and tight). She was moaning fuck, fuck, and bucking hard into my mouth; my tongue was deep inside her as she pulled on my head. Italy loves doggie, and so do I, so a perfect meeting of minds! She got on her knees, and guided my cock inside her where it was snug and warm, then she leaned her soft dark brown hips back into my white thighs (o what a sight!)and moved back onto me. The view from the back is stunning--this beautiful slender dark woman with her round brown butt moving back and forth on my pale white rod while my hands hold those wonderful hips close and tight. I leaned forward and stroked her small hard nipples and she shuddered again against my cock and smiled. I genuinely believe we both had a great time. A rare, wonderful experience. Needless to say, I can't wait to see Italy again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriana Lopez johnny7681 Denver Yes 4 8/9/13
Review by johnny7681 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had an awesome time with Adriana and Amber. I've seen them both before, so I set the encounter up through p411. A two call process led Mr to their upscale Hotel. I was met at the door with hugs and kisses from both lovely ladys. We sat and chatted a few minutes when someone said who wants to get naked! Then it was off clothes to the floor and bodies intertwined on the king bed! Awesome awesome awesome!!! Both lady participated excellently with and together during the session. All activities were enjoyed by.all 3 of us and we all want to do it again and often.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Celeste Boardmember Denver Yes 24 8/9/13
Review by Boardmember (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm very new to all this. Not too long ago, I noticed Celeste's posting, but there was little information or background on her. Needless to say, I was quite nervous and though long about contacting her. But, then I noticed a P411 account and a review, so felt a little better. We started a short email exchange. Contacting her for the address and such was very easy. The location was convenient and she set up things very nicely. When we met, I immediately began to appreciate her P411 page description that included "sweet." That word is likely overused, but not in Celeste's case. She's very kind, considerate and thoughtful. She is also very bright and funny -- quite a hoot. Celeste is also just gorgeous. She has a wonderful figure and is very, very pretty. Yes, boys, I was quite taken. The "Best I have ever had" probably means less coming from a rookie than other folks, but that is my feeling about Celeste. Terrific experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Haley Holt-2851 new2hobbying Denver Yes 11 8/9/13
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Haley has been on my to do list for several years. Either I could not get hold of her or our schedule did not work out or I just plain did not have enough money to see her and had to see someone else. Finally the stars an planets aligned and we were able to meet. Well I would have to say we clicked. I will not go into details but we some phenomenal adult activities and great conversation. This was one of the most intense session and if you treat her well she returns the favor. She is very responsive and knows what she likes. She has landed on my all time favorite list. Just writing this brings great thoughts and wanting her next to me. Have not stopped thinking about her since our tryst. Treat her well please!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush Buffalora81 Denver Yes 44 8/6/13
Review by Buffalora81 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup thru P411 was a breeze. Met Megan at my hotel in the DTC area and when I opened the door, WOW. This lady is gorgeous and over the next few minutes I learned she is smart sassy and a joy to be with. She can be anything you want her to be and for me getting back on the bicycle for the first time in over a year, she was the perfect tonic for me. Over the next hour I spent most of my time worshipping her and enjoyed every minute. She is fresh, clean and very responsive. Thank you Megan for a wonderfull time. I hope to repeat soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittany Paige LandShark Denver Yes 4 8/6/13
Review by LandShark (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow,Brittany is amazing. Beautiful face,incredible body,great attitude,and just an all around charm that really is fantastic.Setup was super easy via her website,nice incall in south east Denver.She answered the door in a lovely black dress,and we were pretty much off to the races.Nice conversation in between rounds.I couldn't have been happier with this appointment.I usually stick around the north side of town,but am happy I ventured to the south side today,she was well worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Ray NotJoshing Denver Yes 14 8/6/13
Review by NotJoshing (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Vanessa's post last week and her pictures looked hot and tempting. Her reviews look good except for 2 no shows. I decided to give a try anyway since she would be coming to my place. If she didn't make it, I could always amuse myself with some porn. I never had to plan B because she knocked on my door, right on time. After introductions, we sat on my couch and visited a bit. I asked her about her no show reviews. She said she really didn't want to bad talk anyone, but reminded me that there are always 2 sides to a story. I told her about my plan B and told me she would never intentionally make anyone have to plan B. She has been taking a break for a while but assured me she was rested up and ready to have some fun with me. She was dead right on that. I led her to my bedroom and after stripping, we hugged naked and fell onto the bed. She does have a hot dancer's body and great skills. I'm not going to go into details but we spent the next hour or so getting as much pleasure out of our bodies as possible. I will see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Champagne wellspent Denver Yes 6 8/6/13
Review by wellspent (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First of your experience might be different, this is mine. Champagne's ads reads she highly reviewed bottom line the reviews are from one time reviewers, that should have made me move on. Set up was easy and her in call was on the south side of town in the ghetto where the worn down motels are. At the in call I can say her photos are her but she dose not look as good as them. Champagne has many home made tattoos, bruises and scars. My thought was what a rough life this person has. We did utf and her skills are great, nice and deep, she got on me for 69 that I was trying to avoid. Daty was ok her kitty was nice and smooth. On went the cover and I was not able to keep it going so we finished with a hj. Overall she is not a clock watcher we talked and she is friendly and has enthusiasm, but her look is hard on the eyes. I was thinking of better looking escorts. I did not even make the whole hour and during the session I was looking at my watch thinking time is over.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anna-1952 Dick Denver Yes 3 8/6/13
Review by Dick (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Yes, she is a coed, and looked like her pics. In her new add, she has taken her pics down, but she's legit, hot, and a definite spinner. (Although, there was no spinning allowed) Two call set up to a nice incall in a nice neighborhood. Easy parking, discreet. Her incall is way out near E-470, so plan for the drive. It's easy to get there, I was unprepared for the distance, so I broke the sound barrier and made it on time. Good massage. Not therapeutic, but nice and comfortable. Good conversation sharing a few laughs. On the flip, great technique with a stress relieving finish. She doesn't require tipping, I tipped on my own. She is touch friendly with respectable rules. Sweet girl. Enjoy.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel-1543 Dick Denver No 1 8/6/13
Review by Dick (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sad day. My first no-call, no-show. It's going to happen, but I was really wanting to see this girl. She has great reviews, and is stunning in her pictures. I have no idea what she looks like in person...probably just as stunning. She does have a new phone number in her add from her previous reviews, and it should reflect in the phone number section of this review. The phone number from her previous reviews ended in 4835. Two call set up. I drove to the spot, called, nothing. Called again...nothing. Checked for the correct number...nothing. Threw out a text...nothing. Bummer. She's probably amazing, but I would not find out. I called her several hours later to see if she was okay...as her other reviewers made it, and she said she completely forgot as she was lost driving in Denver. It happens. There was no offer for a make-up session, but I didn't expect one. She probably has enough business already. The donation I had for her ended up on another ASP's table.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Klair INVNO1 Denver Yes 13 8/6/13
Review by INVNO1 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Connected with Klair a few days ago and still smiling. Great time, fun personality, beautiful looks and enthusiastic partner. No UTF does not bother me, but consideration for some. Will definitely visit again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syrina jjj80 Denver Yes 7 8/5/13
Review by jjj80 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Syrina is a lot of fun to hang out with. Her pictures are accurate. I expected they may have been touched up a bit or something, but she seriously has a magazine body. She's energetic and happy and open to mostly anything. I think UTF is available, though it's not something that matters to me so I didn't ask. Every once in a while I get in a mood for some dirty talk, and she's excellent at it. About 10 minutes after I left, she called to let me know I had overpaid. That really impressed me. Anyhow, I highly recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandi Mason Matt78 Denver Yes 26 8/5/13
Review by Matt78 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally, a AWESOME experience . Very clean girl. She used a perfume which was very inviting. As soon as I entered the room, I turned her around and played with her boobs... I asked her to bend on bed while I did DATY. (Thanks for being very clean at Y.) Now it was her her turn and she provided a awesome TF. I almost cum , so I stopped her. And we quickly try to get into doggy position. That view from back was AWESOME and I came just in few seconds.. After few minutes of relaxation, there goes second round.... At end, very satisfied... I had few attempts in last few weeks looking for good experience with different ladies and she was the one.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Bailey like2lick-3277 Fort Collins Yes 45 8/5/13
Review by like2lick-3277 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Bailey last week and it had been a long time since the last time I saw her. It was great to renew contact with her, especially when we began the session and I was reminded of her exceptional abilities. She is true to her name "sweet." Very warm and friendly and likes kissing and fondling. Terrific oral skills as well as great full service. I recommend her highly.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syrina Apollo13 Denver Yes 7 8/5/13
Review by Apollo13 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I took advantage of Syrina's reviewer special and had an amazing time! As always, I'm in love with slim, slender girls, and Syrina is a prime example. She's got an amazing body, beautiful hair, and amazing eyes. I won't go into detail, but trust me when I say that this girl is astounding! She's only in town for a few days, but she plans on returning, so do yourself a favor and SEE THIS GIRL! Thanks for an incredible time Syrina!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syrina coloradodonkey Denver Yes 7 8/5/13
Review by coloradodonkey (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Beautiful young lady with great skill and attitude to much. Had a great time.Highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bridget BP TheReviewGuy Denver No 4 8/5/13
Review by TheReviewGuy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well tried contacting to setup an appt. Gave me alot of excuses and finally set a time and no show.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica nad Kim Springs Colorado Springs No 1 8/5/13
Review by Springs (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/13
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw one of them she ripped me off. Tried to get in touch for weeks, she said she would make it right. Never returned my calls! The other said she would make it right. Set up appointment, called to confirm no answer. Never called me back. Stay away from these two!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava Allure gfi1971-4638 Denver Yes 23 8/5/13
Review by gfi1971-4638 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ava was able to see me on short notice after a previous appointment canceled at the last minute. After some texting back and forth we set a time and she came to see me at a local hotel. Ava likes to chat a bit before getting down to business. I took the time to chat, and was well rewarded for my patience. Once the fun began, she was a lot of fun. YMMV, but for me she was a lot of fun. Would have liked the chance at a second shot, but our time was running out.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Phyre Starr JackG Denver Yes 1 8/5/13
Review by JackG (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was going through ECCIE tonight and came across this little hottie named Phyre. I can't help to check her out but turned out she changed her number and now only provide after screening. So i sent her a msg and she replied right away and we set up an appointment tonight. She is SUPER FUN! we met for some ice cream and get to know each other a little bit, afterwards we headed to her hotel room and i had by far the best GFE session i ever had. For a moment I really feel I was in love and that how great this session was. As always, YMMV


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Inna Novak lustybigguy Denver Yes 1 8/5/13
Review by lustybigguy (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Inna was easy to schedule with. I emailed her and she got back to me and we set up a time to meet. We had a fabulous time together and she is a very sexy sensual beautiful woman! I will see her again very soon! She is awesome!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: