Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

31801 - 31850 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Svetlana new hobbyist Colorado Springs Yes 37 8/24/13
Review by new hobbyist (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Svetlana is .....well how do I say this....Everything everyone has said and more. She is an awesome provider. Treat her well gentlemen.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten Gnote Denver Yes 81 8/24/13
Review by Gnote (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Gentleman ! She's the REAL DEAL ! Very FUN, such a sweetheart ! You'll totally enjoy yourself ! I sure did ! Her reviews speaks for themselves ! Great skills, great company ! What more can you ask for ? If she's running a "special" jump on it ! It doesn't get any better ! Definitely a keeper ! Thank you Lucy for a wonderful time !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaylee Smith century2ride Denver Yes 17 8/24/13
Review by century2ride (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Kaylee several times - and each session just gets better (WOW - what a fantastic lady). We had planned a two girl session with Cynthia but it wasn't meant to be this time - hopefully soon! I so enjoy the company of Kaylee - she is so easy to talk to. We planned an outcall session a while back and it was so great when it was finally here! I missed seeing her - simply an amazing lady! We shared some wine and chocolates and spend some time catching up since it has been a while! We finally made it into the bedroom - only to my amazement I discovered that she came over with no bra or undies (and that she had her landing strip back) - how nice was that (damm that was hot)! We undressed (though it was easy for her) and then the fireworks began! DATY - UTF - DFk and all kinds of positions from there! Kaylee has always been a firecracker in my book - just hot, intense, and oh so much fun! Next thing I know - our time went by so fast! What is with the clocks these day - time should be at a standstill! Especially when you are with Kaylee - the kissing and intensity were so awesome! I gotta say - I so enjoy being with Kaylee - and can't wait to see her again! Our calendars don't always align but when they do - OMG! Such a fantastic time but more a Supertastic time! Thank you Kaylee - we have to figure how to do longer sessions! I cant wait to see you again and so enjoyed the ride! Cyclist


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Dinardo fka Skylar Cameron new hobbyist Colorado Springs Yes 14 8/24/13
Review by new hobbyist (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After reading several reviews about this fine lady, I was able to finally meet her. She is very into the session and everything was performed amazingly. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone. Thank you Scarlett !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany BP daturaaddict Denver Yes 15 8/24/13
Review by daturaaddict (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She had a great attitude. I saw her at a hotel in Westminster. And almost as soon as she opened the door we were making out. The act itself was great. She is quite vocal. I would definitely recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna (719) foxred Denver Yes 26 8/22/13
Review by foxred (56 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jenna has been around for awhile, but I just haven't had a chance to meet up. She really enjoys her work. She delivers the above with enthusiasm. She loves to tease then please and has her routine down to a Y. I hope to see her again...!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
cameron LayedBackGuy Denver Yes 3 8/22/13
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cameron is very good looking, and has a very kind attitude, though she wont put up with any BS. I had a great time talking with her, and she has a very nice shape. Some people might consider that only women that are more skinny than they should be are attractive, but cameron pulls off a nice inbetween of someone who isnt super skinny and has muscle in the right places in my opinion. She has a decent number of tatto's but none of them are out of place, or distracting, and are done well. I actually think they made her more attractive. She's new to this for the most part, but her attitude is one of someone who enjoys what she's doing and cares that you do as well. I'll definitely be back to see her again especially if she stays up north.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mulan tha_donjuan Denver Yes 2 8/22/13
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I noticed a new ad by Mulan and decided to try a short session and see what the "Asian cure" was all about. Texted and got the location which is where several other girls have massaged out of in SE Denver. Once I arrived I was greeted by a cute, tiny girl who was very nice and pretty cute. She had a great attitude and showed her excitement that I was there. Gave the money, got comfortable and assumed the position on the table. Massage was more of a rub and pretty light. Regardless...it sufficed. I could never really get into a "sensual" zone given the constant chatting and lack of teasing. Regardless she was attentive and her pace was nice. On the flip she rubbed my chest/legs and then it was time to tease me to attention. One thing about the "price includes NUDE"...well she never really got full nude. She kept her panties on so I guess that is what she calls nude. She encourages mutual touching but no hands in the cookie jar. The finish was more mechanical than I would like...but once done I was in a better place. Overall...I would say she is genuine and really wants you to enjoy but 30 min is just too short of a time to fully get in a zone. Hopefully she adds to her technique as she could really land some repeat customers. Not sure when or if I will be back given some of the better options I have found out there...but in a pinch she may work. So for this massage I will say "very good".


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lanii snowmanmc-7389 Denver Yes 3 8/22/13
Review by snowmanmc-7389 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw lanii was back in town so wanted to see her while she was here. all activities were done with enthusiasm and passion. she also can be reached at 510.307.6229. she will only be in town till Sunday so catch her while you can.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle St. Lovelle-1524 century2ride Denver Yes 21 8/22/13
Review by century2ride (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been chatting with Elle on and off for a while - and then the question came up - Why haven't I see you yet? So we set up a day and time. We chatted for a while to get to know each other better! Elle is a very intriguing lady, given her artistic background. The time finally came and while the location is very easy - parking can be a challenge but lucky me - a spot open up just for me! I called her to let her know I was there and she came down to meet me. I was impressed when I met her - it was like we were old friends! We got to her place, which was very nice! We opened a bottle of champagne and talked for some time! Very easy to talk to! Elle was amazing and such a great kisser - love that so much! We chatted for a while and then moved to the bedroom! We undressed each other and as we laid on the bed she suggested a back rub - but I thought - it was too hard to roll over! So she started with a rub on my chest and next thing I know the fireworks were beginning. Welcome to 69 - and very nice I might say! DATY was awesome and UTF was unbelievable! Then the cover came on and next thing I know we were in all kinds of positions and working up a major sweat! We originally talked about doing a role play - but time was kind of thin and this was our first meeting. It was so great being with Elle! I have to say - Elle is an intriguing lady and really fun to be with! It was a hot session and it came at good time! I will be seeing her again! And she has that purr or 'Meow' about her as well and some interesting role play ideas! Even though she doesn't advertise on EB - Elle is one to see! Enjoy the ride - Cyclist!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriana Lopez gettin'upthere Denver Yes 4 8/21/13
Review by gettin'upthere (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Adriana's P411 post and liked her pictures and her extensive menu. Met her at a central Denver location and was met at the door by a young, nice looking woman, definitely the one in her pictures. Her P411 post offered "Shower play", which I like. She admitted she hadn't done this before, but was willing. In fact, I asked her if she had done half the items on her P411 list and she said "no" but I give her credit for being adventurous. We undressed and warmed up with a soapy shower, dried off and moved to the bed. All activities were well done and she was accomodating to requests. The DATY was sweet and responsive, her UTF was excellent and I had to stop her before it was all over too quickly. As her P411 writing states, she does aim to please. I found Adriana a bit on the shy side, but this may have been because of our age difference. I had a fun time and will see her again. She is a sweetheart, so treat her well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandi Mason TomTomJones Denver Yes 26 8/21/13
Review by TomTomJones (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've had my eye on Mandi for a while but her incall availability and my schedule haven't matched. I've always been impressed by her ads, pictures & website. I was so happy to finally see her. She is everything she appears to be. She has to have the hottest youthful (legal) bodies I have ever experienced first hand. Easy schedule, nice central incall. She easily popped me twice. The DATY was so fresh and responsive. She is going back to school in the fall and may not be available much longer so I'd suggest you see her before she is gone.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Klair 1 hour vacationer Denver Yes 13 8/21/13
Review by 1 hour vacationer (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Klair is very easy going, relaxed and sweet. Her skills are great! And if you like the Swedish/Nordic type look, you'll definitely find Klair inspiring. Set up was easy through P411.......... The only weird thing is afterwards I texted her and asked her to give me an "ok" on P411. And I also asked if she wanted me to review her on TOB. She replied she would only give me an "ok" if I gave her a "Fantastic" on TOB. I told her it was going to be a good review because she deserved a good review. But "Fantastic - One of the best I ever had" is too strong. And that was it. No response from her. And she never gave me a P411 "ok".


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dara 720 364 6078 pokergod Denver Yes 1 8/20/13
Review by pokergod (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: met up wthin 15 mins of app. Pix were soooo accurate that she had same nails in photo in person. SUPER SEXY ! felt a lil rushed but our app was at 440 am. definitely gonna be my escort of choice... Sexiest ebony Goddess hands down....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriana Lopez INVNO1 Denver Yes 4 8/20/13
Review by INVNO1 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have visited with Adrianna several times. She is a beautiful lady with a soft spoken but easy going personality. We always start with some conversation and slowly move into more intimate action. DATY is fantastic and maybe my ATF. Will visit again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashlei tha_donjuan Denver Yes 12 8/20/13
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok...so there is another set of girls operating out of a DTC condo. All bookings go through Jayden who I texted to set up a time with Nickee. Let me say that when you see any of these postings you have to act fast because time slots get filled quick. So...after the setup I get to the location and the feeling is that this is where Jayden lives. I was greeted at the door by Nickee and was quite shocked at how strikingly pretty she is. I have only seen a few girls that were on this level and this is one time I wish it was more than FBSM. Assumed the position on the table and off we went. Great massage and sexy view of her pretty feet while face down. On the flip she was topless. She is one of a couple of girls in the group that don't go full nude. Bummer...but Nickee is a gem. The finish was a bit mechanical and non sensual. If Nickee was more sensual and teased throughout I would have been much more at attention and super excited for the finish. She will get that in time I have no doubt or she will not get many repeats. That is the one thing that contributes to a "very good" rating and not a "fantastic". Overall I get the sense that some of these girls will break out and go independent...there is too much traffic being generated at that single location and it's just a matter of time before the neighbors say something. So get in now while the gettin' is good.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabel 720-xxx-8045 funtimes50 Denver Yes 5 8/20/13
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw a new ad on BP, "Are you a Fan of Gorgeous YOUNG petite LATINAS?!" (which I am) so I called. Setup was easy and Isabel actually answered the phone. She directed me to her space and got the business out of the way. She stepped into another room, which I undressed and climbed on the massage table. What a sweetheart. Kind of timid as she started on my back. I had brought my favorite oil, so she used that. Working my upper back and then the small of my back. I asked if I could give her a massage & she accepted. She was wearing the exact blue lace panties shown in the picture. We exchanged spots and I was able to show her the kind of touching I love. After 15 minutes, we again changed spots and she brought me to a wonderful finish. I'd recommend telling Isabel exactly how you like to be touched, as her "newness" and lack of experience might otherwise interfere. She is beautiful beyond her pictures and I'd rate the experience as "Very Good!" (With some additional experience and confidence easily moving to FANTASTIC)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Castaneda OhSoFun Denver Yes 6 8/20/13
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contact p411 I hadn’t seen Eva for a while so I had a big yearning for some of her moves and hot kisses. I told her it was a hot summer night, so if she liked, just dress casual. Well, when she walked in, she looked so hot in those real tight jean shorts and little halter top. At the door, she laid a big juicy kiss on me while I started roaming those tight shorts. She is an athlete, so her beauty is highlighted by her toned body, soft curves and pretty face. No small talk on this night, we started undressing each other at the front door and on the way to the bedroom. On the bed, she gave me a wet deep pse style bbbj while I was getting acquainted with her bubble booty and wet lips. We explored each other for long time before the cover went on and I got to enjoy the motion of them shaking hips and tight lips. With Eva its passion, deep kisses, endless energy and so much fun. She is fabulous and fantastic in making a man feel like a man.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Klair FirstTracks Denver Yes 13 8/20/13
Review by FirstTracks (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Klair is an absolute sweetheart. While she seems to like a softer touch, she responds with a lot of enthusiasm and certainly knows how to please. I will definitely see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Holly 720-XXX-7642 Percy Denver Yes 3 8/20/13
Review by Percy (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is why I think we are all hesitant to contact un-reviewed ladies on Backpage. I TOFTT on this 3G experience. Set up was an easy phone call and she was accommodating for a short-notice appointment. Holly confirmed what her BP ad said - that she'd provide an oily body rub with some extra activities (). She guided me to her incall which isn't in a great location but inside was fine (no A/C though...which I think should be noted when it is 98 degrees out). Holly looked pretty good. Her fake tits are her strongest asset and they do look nice. We take care of business and hop into bed. The massage was three minutes of rubbing smelly cocoa oil on my backside. She had me flip (at this point I knew I was in trouble) and after a little bit of rubbing on the front on went the cover for two minutes of translated french. At this point comes the upsell – for FS. Get this – she actually tells me she needs to charge me more because she has a tooth that needs working on. Anyway, I’m not confrontational in these scenarios (I should be...but hopefully my review makes up for this weakness). "No" didn't seem like an option and I was indeed looking for a bit more than a massage. Anyway, as you can guess, after a few minutes we're finished and I'm out the door. In and out - 14 mins. No MSOG, no massage and certainly nothing sensual about this experience. An awful experience that verifies why we should stick to well known and reviewed ladies (if only I didn't have these spur of the moment ideas).


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie nm2013 Denver Yes 77 8/20/13
Review by nm2013 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great session. Started with some real deep and long french kissing, Natalia is a great kisser, must have kissed for about 45 mins. Then started getting undressed and Natalia layed down, posing real sexy, kissed my way down to some outstanding DATY. Overall a great experience and would love to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Celeste supercombo2 Denver Yes 24 8/19/13
Review by supercombo2 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met her late at night at a very nice incall location near Westminister / Boulder area. She met me at the door and was everything described. Nice nice body, and very eager participation in all the activities listed. Very good kisser, and very nice tight bod.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux lv4fun Denver Yes 43 8/19/13
Review by lv4fun (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lexi is young, energetic, skilled and just plain fun. She is a nonstop good time. You need to be ready to go and go and go because Lexi is. I haven't had this much fun working out in a long time. I wish I was younger she worked hard on a third cup, but I just wasn't up to the task. Thanks Lexi - see you soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adrianna Dupree buffalo soldier Denver Yes 3 8/19/13
Review by buffalo soldier (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Adrianna is a young midwestern girl next door. She is a petite Latina with Native American features. If you like spinner Asian woman she is right there. She greeted me in lingerie and started a little slowly with some conversation. She was a little shy/passive in performance but definitely willing. Then pleasant conversation. A second shot not encouraged or tried. No rush. Not a PSE but a sweet GFE. A good time with a beautiful young woman.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camille cos I want DATY Colorado Springs No 13 8/19/13
Review by I want DATY (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/13
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Camille to set up an appt. She answered the phone sounding like she was just woken up from a rough night. She tells me that she is about to lose her room but if I can get over to her hotel before checkout then she can extend the time for the room. I tell her I can be there in 10 minutes and she tells me to call her once I get there. I get there and call. The phone rings forever until it goes to voice mail, so I shoot her a text. No response. About 5 minutes later call again and goes right to voice mail. At this time a taxi pulls into the parking lot and I see her standing outside of a room with all of her stuff, waiving at the taxi. A few moments later the guy she is staying with leaves the room. From what I could tell she looked a bit better then her pics, but I wasn't too close to her. Since she had a cab she was obvious not going to go through with the appt, so I left. This is too bad since I been wanting to see Camille for a long time but timing was never right. Now I got the time she killed it by having me come out there for no reason.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica-6794 funseker Denver Yes 2 8/19/13
Review by funseker (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Veronica's ad last night and am very glad I did. Veronica has a fabulous body and is not kidding about being professionally trained in massage! Her massage is fabulous and she is a treat to talk with and on the flip she gave me a great ending! I will be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica-6794 funseker Denver Yes 2 8/19/13
Review by funseker (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sorry for the late review Skye! I saw Skye last Sunday on her first day in the DTC-very good choice! Skye has a great attitude and is very good looking. Her massage is very good and she's playful to boot. Great massage with a great finish. Jayden books for her and I'm not sure where Jayden finds all this talent but you won't be disappointed!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Devon joeaverage Colorado Springs Yes 17 8/19/13
Review by joeaverage (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Devon was running a special and had such a wonderful time on our first encounter last year that I called her up. So very glad I did. She was even more amazing than last time. Made me feel 30 years younger . . . only a young and beautiful Lady can do that to an Older Gent. And she did it perfectly. Felt like we had a love connection--not just entertainment. Thank you Devon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Terri Lynn ColoradoRickey Denver Yes 2 8/19/13
Review by ColoradoRickey (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Terri's demeanor from the moment we made contact was fantastic. Friendly on the phone and very friendly in person. She's a free spirit who enjoys what she does and insures you enjoy yourself as well. Her private residence is nice, clean and private. Verification was easy. Terri lies cuddled in your arms awaiting your direction, then returns to cuddle once again, whew, very nice. Sometimes one's fantasies do come true. Peace out.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jayden Smoke_Eater Denver Yes 6 8/19/13
Review by Smoke_Eater (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First off, I tipped extra by choice. I've seen Trisha twice now and I left both times feeling relaxed. She is new to the scene but is adjusting well. Setting up an appointment was somewhat easy, you have to call or text Jayden who does all the booking but she does a pretty good job of getting right back to you and letting you know if anything changes. The incall is a little condo in the DTC area, it's what you would expect for a condo. As for the massage she starts out with you face down and she leaves the lingerie on, when you flip is when she goes full nude and she has a nice body. She is also good conversationalist but let's you control the conversation. I will see her again, soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tina ColoradoRickey Denver Yes 48 8/18/13
Sasha Fierce-6748 Jeepers Denver Yes 67 8/18/13
Review by Jeepers (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sasha was gorgeous amazing and wonderful... Normal 2 call setup... Allowed to schedule on short notice, very clean in-call. Politely asked me in, talked a little to get to know each other. The clothes came off... Caressed and kisses her gorgeous body as she lightly ran her hands done mine. We climbed on bed and we enjoyed all activities I requested. She was very expressive and lightly vocal. We talked a little after... I had been wanting to see Sasha for sometime and was gald I finally did. She is a MUST see!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy (4572) mrbateman2013 Fort Collins Yes 2 8/18/13
Review by mrbateman2013 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/13
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Roxy and Jenna together at a nice hotel in Windsor. I honestly cannot say enough great things about them. They are educated, fun to talk to, made it very relaxed and carefree. Oh and they are both drop dead gorgeous, very fit, smooth skin, perfect everywhere. You are not going to find a better massage in Colorado. If you want a deep tissue athletic massage, go find a CMT. If you want the time of your life go see Roxy and Jenna.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Colorado LynD ColoradoRickey Denver Yes 1 8/18/13
Review by ColoradoRickey (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: How could i not check out someone with this name. Set up was two call, no text no blocked, the usual but very easy. Usual exchange of envelope in the lav but when she comes out, not only is she naked she wants you that way pronto. The next 90 minutes went by way to quickly. Lyn was a riot. So damned cute she showed up on my doorstep on time in the girl next door outfit. I do incall at my residence so i prefer less stilletto and short skirts at my door in the middle of the day. Inside I prefer naked so everything was cool. We started with a drink and chat to get acquainted. Lyn IS your girlfriend when she is with you, except this girlfriend wants to do everything you want her too. I will see her again and again. As for the tip, the smile on my face wouldn't let me get buy with her usual rate, try her out, treat her nice, she is so soft and sweet.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 43 8/18/13
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Lexi for the first time last week. I broke one of my rules, that is, not to see a provider under age 25, as I've been routinely disappointed in the experience, almost always feeling the provider is just going through the motions and, maybe because of my very middle-aged status, not feeling much of a connection. I broke my rule partly because of her reviews, but mostly because she is a protégé of Wonder, who is about as fun as they get. Lexi's mentor should be proud of her! She was terrific from start to finish. She met me at the door with a warm kiss and a full body hug with pelvic movements that quickly got me to attention. The clothes came off for "glad-to-meet-you UTF. We hopped on the bed and had more foreplay, followed by sweet and responsive DATY and more UTF, followed by highly-energetic and expressive FS. She was great in all my favorite positions. She is very cute with great blue eyes, and a very nice body with lovely champagne-cup breasts. The extra special part of the experience was how sweet and fun she was in the afterglow. She was warm, talkative, funny, and has the best laugh I've heard in a while. She didn't seem to want me to leave. Her focus on me and our 30 minutes together was fantastic, clearly reminiscent of her mentor. She seemed to really enjoy what she does. I can't wait to see her again. I just hope she stays as she is and doesn't get burned out with time and her inevitable popularity.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EVA-9800 longo Las Vegas Yes 4 8/18/13
Review by longo (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Talked with Eva on the phone about services offered and donation required. She was very friendly and upbeat. I arrived at her incall near the strip. She was dressed nicely in tight jeans and halter top. Her location was very clean and well kept. We exchanged some small talk (where we discovered that we lived closed to one another in California at one time) while undressing and then proceeded to the bed where I kissed, caressed and massaged her everywhere. Eva is vocal and likes to talk. She lets you know what she likes and really pours out the complements about performance and physical attributes which whether real or not enhanced the encounter. We enjoyed ourselves for the whole hour and she even showed me a variation of reverse cowgirl that she really enjoys. Eva is a pleaser, very friendly and easy to get along with. Take care of her and she will take care of you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor jimbois-3649 Denver Yes 170 8/18/13
Review by jimbois-3649 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is very much overdue due to a snafu with my login and passwword and I couldn't get things sorted out until now. She is GREAT. She loves taking time and exploring new ways for us. This is my third visit with her and she just keeps getting better. We both love foreplay and taking the time to bulid things up. She has one of the best oral finishes and she loves making sure you are finished, down to the very last shudder you can muster. Take the time to spend some time with Holly and you will be coming back for more.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber-7754 tha_donjuan Denver Yes 2 8/18/13
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been noticing a group of new girls advertising together and decided to take a chance. Amber had been advertising with a girl named Blue. So I texted to set up an appt for early evening to find that Amber was not avail...but a girl name Lilly was. So showed up at a business building that I had to be let into...Lilly was very pretty and looked much better than the girl in the pics. I then was led upstairs to the suite and was told I needed to sign some document which was some sort of protection for them. I just put any name that came to mind...ha. Anyway...led to the massage room and gave the money up front and off we went. Massage was not CMT but sensual and started out massaging my front then flipped to my back...but how can you finish when laying face down...so I asked to flip over again (strange) and then was finished off. She mentioned that they normally don't do that but guess I was lucky. Given that experience I wanted to book Amber. So the next week I texted the same number, which seems to be a main number, and got the appointment. Got there during the day this time and walked right up to the suite where there were two girls waiting, Amber and Blue. Neither girl look like the pics but have to admit that Blue is a really pretty. I was asked if I wanted 4 hand massage and I declined. I then signed bogus name on their little sheet and off to the room. Gave the money...this time was read a script about not offering money for any services and to just enjoy etc. I had a feeling that I may not get a "finish" and indeed that was the case. Decent massage and no finish which is what I was warned by Lilly about. So prob wont be back but I think this is a YMMV kinda place...who knows. Overall these girls work out of a suite that an "owner" setup...its pretty nice. I got lucky with Lilly but don't think the other girls will make you "happy". This is true bait/switch but the switch is actually better than the bait because they are all really pretty. It just comes down to taking a chance and seeing if YMMV and getting lucky. At they will get you there...they also tell you about tipping if you like things but I just left a tip to be nice. Outside of that probably won't be back as there are other solid FBSM providers that you will def leave "happy" from.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 162 8/18/13
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scheduled through my voice mail vs her texting. Was not disappointed at the view, she was as pictured. Nice pleasant conversations through out our meeting. Topless switch rub entertainment w/ Karma sitting next to me on the bed, touch style message on my thighs. Action proceeded to sensual style message w/ a little French mixed in - very little in comparison to the hand action. Very sensual HJ action, though. I have to say it was an above average HJ given the Russian, UTF mixed in. Digits were allowed and a light kiss here and there also added sensations to her HJ delivery. I would repeat when I was in the mood for more of a Sensual Message Session vs a more complete UTF Session. Karma's style was very sensitive - I was in the mood, and answered her ad, for a more complete UTF session than she delivered this visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea geecue2 Denver Yes 61 8/18/13
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been pming back and forth with Aubrey for awhile, decided not to take a chance by waiting until Saturday to see if she would still be here in Denver. She was undecided yet when she will leave. Sure glad I made some time to see her. Aubrey is a very sexy young lady, really good personality real easy to get along with. She has that sexy girl next door look also. She also has a really good sense of humor, which is always nice.She has personna about her that soon as your eyes meet, you can tell you are in for a real good time. It was like I have known her for a long time Got to the location and the door opened and there stood Aubrey in a nice bra and panty , very sexy looking. Started with a real nice to get know you DFK, she is a good kisser. Got situated and took care of business, stood there with Aubrey, kissing , carressing and rubbing. Removed clothing, had to carress that ass, very nice. Next we went to the bed and alot more DFK. Had her lay back and I kissed my way down to some amazing DATY, she really got into this at least twice, next FIV and we started again for a third time, she really enjoys herself and it really shows. Next it was my turn and she started with some UTF which was really nice, we then went into the 69 position where things got hot and heavy for quite awhile. Finally got suited up for some K9 which she really loved, she is very tight. Eventually finished there totally drained after this. Got cleaned up and layed there cuddling some and chatted to get to know each other a little better. She has a real good sense of humor we were both having a good time. Will definitely see Sweetheart Aubrey again next time she is in town. Spinner,petite, sexy blue eyes, real nice assets,very sexy legs, very sexy young lady


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex (BP) bajjwa123 Denver No 1 8/15/13
Review by bajjwa123 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Calls herself Alex. Set up our appointment via text. She texted me some pics and I liked them. We decided on a time but she never showed up and never replied to my texts or calls.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nadia Finesse wellspent Denver Yes 2 8/15/13
Review by wellspent (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I received a text from Nadia,that she was in town. In the past she was Neveah and she has a few old reviews on the site. I tried to see her before but had no luck. This time I hit the jackpot! Nadia was at a nice upscale hotel in the dtc. I had a 20 min wait but it was worth it. Nadia was wearing a little black dress and heels and looked awesome! we talked and got undressed and wow she has a hot trim body her boobs are big and natural and her waist and ass are small. Nadia,s utf skills are good and we did 69 and her kitty tasted great, on went the cover we did her on top and the sight of her boobs bouncing wow! We did other positions and doggie stuck in my mind, the sight of her little ass! We ended the session with utf, me sitting in a chair and I gave her boobs a nice load.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexaPulse Faranginbkk Denver Yes 29 8/15/13
Review by Faranginbkk (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Absolutely amazing session. Perfect athletic body, amazing view, nice soft touch. On top of all of her physical attributes, she is extremely conversational, wears sexy bras and panties, and really spoils you for the 60 minutes that she is pampering you. For those of you with a bit of a naughty fetish side, her location is well equipped!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye mj76 Denver Yes 150 8/15/13
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called her on short notice and was easily able to setup an appointment. She has a very nice incall. We had a drink a chatted for a bit to get to know each other. Started off with some kissing, then some very good UTF and moved to DATY. She tasted great and seemed to have a good time. Moved to CG with very nice kissing during and paying attention to her wonderful breasts. It was so good I couldn't hold out any longer. During the break we talked and she gave me a nice sensual message. Started round two with more kissing and UTF. Moved to MISH, then finished in doggie and what a great finish it was. She is sweet and very easy to be with. She provided a very GFE type of experience but she does move fast hence the second shot which doesn't happen often cause I usually move a bit slower. She's defiantly a keeper.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia 5353 dosmanos Las Vegas Yes 16 8/15/13
Review by dosmanos (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Now I've written a review of Mia awhile back and I thought I would leave another. She has pretty much been my fave which is why there hasn't been any reviews written by me recently. Everything that I have said before still holds true. With one exception, the more I see her the better the experience. Probably because we both feel comfortable with each other and it seems more personal. She is a sweetheart and is extremely friendly. Mia is very slender which is the way I love women. And if you happen to catch her when she is "super" horny, watch out. She'll devour you. Her incall is near the strip. Probably 5 minutes from MGM and fairly easy to find. The area seems safe. I've been there many times and no issues have arisen.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora drdato Denver Yes 70 8/15/13
Adriana-7255 Faranginbkk Denver Yes 5 8/15/13
Review by Faranginbkk (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Isabella can be charmingly temperamental every once in a while, but she is a good girl. Having seen her a few times over the past year, she has put a lot of gym time in and has transformed her body in to something very sexy. Once you get to know her, she's a sweet heart that gives you a great view, some fantastic mutual touching, and an excellent massage of your body. If you like tatts and tits, she is perfect!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dannie BP Bartholin Denver No 1 8/15/13
Review by Bartholin (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is about 2 weeks late and I should have gotten it posted the day of the appt! Simply put, STAY AWAY! Fake pics, serious 3G routine. Called and set up appointment for early evening. Scheduled 60 mins, nice location in DTC. Showed up, took care of business and both of us got comfortable. She resembles the pics but they're actually dannivirgin of dannivirgin.com (as I figured out afterward. Research, research, research!!) After about 30 seconds of hand action, cover was popped on for TF. Made it clear that light touching was OK but no fingers or playing. TF was pretty good but my spidey sense got to tingling when she refused to stop as I approached nirvana. Once I had my shot, she was up and getting dressed, with about 40 mins left. Asked about MSOG, but it was clear that she was done, even made the point that it was time for me to get dressed and go. Discussed the 20 mins for hour fee and was invited to come back for another visit with more menu options but same fee. Put myself back together and went on my way, none too happy. Chalk this one up to typical BP TGTBT experience and letting the little head get away with it! Que sera, sera.....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JASMAINEKING Calibration Boulder Yes 2 8/13/13
Review by Calibration (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Outstanding encounter worth every bit of your time and money. Multiple activities with the ever popular Josylnn Smith. Scheduled for two hours. I was good for 90 minutes. Total blast. A must.I will do this again! Jasmine King/jJoslynn Smith. Fantastic!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha The New Footman Denver Yes 55 8/12/13
Review by The New Footman (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: ASP was very accommodating on a short notice. The thing we discussed is how it has slowed down and the safety aspect. She is very safe, and the activities were performed with enthusiasm. Not one for details but a must see.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: