Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Syrina | firecracker | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/18/13 | |
|
Review by
firecracker
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/19/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Syrina on EB and contacted her the night before. She is text friendly so for someone younger like me this was great. Set up was easy time and general location and a call the day of to confirm. Once i got to the door all i can say is WOW!!! Pictures dont do this girl justice. We talked a bit about her moving here soon and the rain (it was in the middle of the flood rains and she is from Seattle) Then we settled on the bed and the fun began. She offers both UTF and TF but of course i took full advantage of the UTF :) did that for a few minutes before switching to DATY. Now im a DATY specialist and this was one of the best DATY experiences ever. Clean, tasty, she was responsive.......ill leave the rest of the session to your imagination....we went through various positions....but i cant wait till she moves here cause she has a regular now :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taliah Michaels | Gnote | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/18/13 | |
|
Review by
Gnote
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/19/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gentleman ! She's the REAL DEAL ! Sexy as hell ! Beautiful inside and out ! Must see ! Throughout my journey she takes the top slot ! All I can say is " DAMN " ! Everything is HOT about Ms. Micheals ! All activities listed above was superb ! To fantasize, then to have that fantasy come true ! It can't get no better than that ! (smile) I will definitely be back ! Thank you Taliah ! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ava Monroe | supercombo2 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/18/13 | |
|
Review by
supercombo2
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OMG. I have seen many many girls and this was the best of the lot by far, exceeds the wife, exceeds my ATF, wow. She met me at a nice incall in North Denver Area and is energetic, extremely sensitive and responsive. DATY was nice she is so squirmy! she likes it, and was not afraid of the experience at all, like some of the new girls are. Super special. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn-0862 | StormTrooper | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 9/18/13 | |
|
Review by
StormTrooper
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Autumn came to the hotel where I was staying. She showed up nicely dressed so as to not draw attention. She is fairly new to the hobby and we had exchanged e-mails over the weeks before my being at the hotel. She is mature, intelligent, well-spoken, classy and very, very attractive!!! And a great body!!! Nice figure and legs that go forever!! She changed into a more provocative outfit and we started out visiting on the sofa. Some nice LFK and then DFK!! Off to the bed for the rest of the activities. She knows her way aroung the bedroom. Eager to please and responsive to requests. A great kisser!! Hope she stays in the hobby!! If you like a classy GFE, SEE her!!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Italian Bella 720-XXX-7923 | Gumby34x | Denver | Yes | 6 | 9/18/13 | |
|
Review by
Gumby34x
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contacted Bella and found out she is a CMT, incredible job on the massage also not bad to look at. Nude massage with mutual touching 50 minutes of massage and then we exchanged light kissing and breast play and finished off with UTF, wanted more but another client was waiting. Definitely will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme | joey009 | Fort Collins | No | 94 | 9/18/13 | |
|
Review by
joey009
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/13 Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After collecting donation, she said: this amount is not for full service, if you want to fuck me, you have to pay extra ( minimum). Then, after 1-2 minutes, she said "cum quick, you cannot fuck all day" and started hand job. Rush and Rush. It doesn't matter how much you have paid, she wants you out there in 5 minutes. She also uses another name "Ashley" (303-536-5978) with fake pictures. Pictures for "Katie Creme" are real pictures. Get away from this girl! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Stevie Raye | grumpy | Denver | Yes | 150 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
grumpy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: As requested I'll not say much except WOW GREAT time, her boyfriend is one lucky dude! The other reviews are all correct. Great time good conversation, no rush. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amy- Littleton | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 15 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Amy Location: SW Littleton Stopped by to see Amy for her famous 15 min 3G session. after my first shot she asked me if I wanted to stay a little longer (I did not look at this at anyway for trying to up sell considering her and I have seen each other quite a few times but only for her 15 min 3G session). I was thrown off guard a bit but I thought she used our past experience and common sense to muster up the nerve to ask, which I can respect and appreciate so I kindly accept and I was glad I did. whether you're in for a hit and run 3G session or if you have some time to kill give Amy a call. her looks and tight body is worth it either way. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Paige | lildab | Denver | Yes | 4 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
lildab
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sorry this is overdue Megan. Megan rocks. Upsell was for greek, we tried but I coundn't gitterdone. Too tight. So paid original amount. Thanks for a great time Megan Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mya (BP) | lifeisfun | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
lifeisfun
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/13 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mya is great. She looked just like her pictures. She smelled good and she was very welcoming and friendly. I was in a hurry as my schedule closed in on me but she never rushed. Called to set appointment and she texted back. Easy to set up. Glad I met her and want to go back when I have more time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber-7754 | coxcomb | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
coxcomb
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I made the appointment with "Amber" and made the mistake of not checking TOB first. However, as I pulled into their parking lot (near Broadway/Hampden), I checked and found out about the no happy ending part from the_donjuan review. When I went upstairs, I was very explicit that I wanted to make sure that my appointment would end with me "happy" <wink wink>. She said yes, and I asked, "Are we on the same page here?" She said yes. Instead of Amber, they gave me Lilly. Very pretty, extremely nice and chatty, also very sweet. Massage was a 5/10 but there was NO happy ending! She made it clear up front that she worked for tips and I tipped her HUGE and still nothing. Guys, STAY AWAY!! Nice girl, no ending. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harley Haven-5967 | Keyser | Denver | Yes | 22 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
Keyser
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Harley after exchanging a few texts. Photos are accurate, she's gorgeous and very petite. Made me feel very welcome and wanted, she's the real deal. Not a lot of details, just a huge thumbs up especially if you like charming, petite ladies! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Casey Rain | new2hobbying | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
new2hobbying
(77 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Not to many times do you find the girls on BP with accurate photos or in the case actual photos. Casey and I hit it off real well on the phone and this continued once we met. The adult activities were great and the session was only shortened because I thought I had over stayed my welcome. I definitely look forward to calling her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lauren | joeaverage | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
joeaverage
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/13 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I only had time for a 15 min appointment, and Lauren took excellent care of my needs and desires. She is absolutely delightful, and I found her to be incredibly attractive and extraordinarily sexy. She is also a very organized and intelligent person and a delight to talk with. If my schedule had been more open, I would dearly loved more time with this amazing young Lady. I will most definitely find time to visit Lauren again--and I hope to meet her friend too. For the record, no kissing, and everything covered. Secondly, this form does not provide an entry for just a quick stop and go appointment, so it seems to indicate that I left early. Definitely not the case at all. No time pressure from Lauren. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashlei | funseker | Denver | Yes | 12 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
funseker
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Charlie, another one of Jayden's hotties, and what a pleasure! Charlie only does topless but it was one of the best experiences I've had. She has the sweetest attitude, a gorgeous body and great touch. Her massage is light but she will go deeper if you ask-I just enjoyed and had a great ending.I'll be back for this great lady! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi aka Girlie | irisheyes | Denver | Yes | 6 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
irisheyes
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Awesome experience, I really liked Kandi, or Sug. She definitely makes you feel comfortable. She has no qualms with taking the lead, or vice versa, she's a go with the flow kind of gal. Not a dreaded clock watcher either (sure it's within reason though). Easy setup. She wore a sexy sundress, and, she has big titties ;) I was impressed. The overall experience, including price, was well worth it. I definitely plan on seeing her again, and out of all the other escorts along with all the other variables to take into account (i.e. price, looks, attitude, experience) she is the only one to have me wanting to become a regular. Can't say much more about it, for me it was just fantastic overall and I look forward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | jack nastee | Denver | Yes | 25 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
jack nastee
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice Young lady, easy to talk to. Terrific body. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chanelxoxo (fka 816-xxx-6827) | rockojohnson | Denver | Yes | 4 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
rockojohnson
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So there are mixed reviews with this girl, so who knows, maybe YMMV, but my experience was absolutely awesome. She wanted a picture of me before I met her, and she sent one back. This girl is young, IMO one of the hottest providers out there, and willing to please. Saw her ad was in DTC instead of the springs which is too far away for me and went for it. I legit thought she was better looking in person than in her pictures. Her pictures showed red hair, but she had nice blonde hair when she answered the door. Great boobs, great ass, cute bubbly personality, and a great lay. Not ultra GFE, which I didn't mind, but pretty dang close. Greek is on the menu for extra. Chanel's new number is 913-626-1638. She spends time between here and Kansas City. I'd say go for it! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | jack nastee | Denver | Yes | 28 | 9/17/13 | |
|
Review by
jack nastee
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kymberli was my first asp, I was nervous she put me at ease quickly. She has a great attitude and is easy to talk to. All activities were performed with great enthusiasm. I must say I have never been able to pop with head until now. Wow best I ever had in my 38 years. Treat her right she is worth it. Thanks again kymberli. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tina | duke | Denver | Yes | 48 | 9/16/13 | |
|
Review by
duke
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: great time with Tina during recent trip to Denver. Picture online doesn't reflect recent weight loss. She accommodated all I wanted and did so very enthusiastically. Be aware she says she is rarely on time and never available earlier than scheduled time. Although had me sitting around for 10-15 minutes as she got ready, she offered a small discount or agreed to run late for the full time. I'm glad I took the full scheduled time. Yum yum. Very definitely worth a visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kira Swan | doubleuj | Denver | Yes | 95 | 9/16/13 | |
|
Review by
doubleuj
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Kira a handful of times, but not for a couple years. Kira still remembered me and even brought up past conversations we have had. You can't go wrong with this girl especially if you're a boob guy. My only regret was waiting so long before finally seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | shopguy | Denver | Yes | 70 | 9/16/13 | |
|
Review by
shopguy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup was painless, made appt the day before and all went perfectly. I was met at the door with a kiss and a hug. we chatted and caught up, been awhile since I have seen her. Massage table is in the basement, nice music, nice lighting, very comfortable. Autumn is a great lady we talked throughout the rub and conversation is upbeat and interesting. Nice relaxing rub and when done Autumn makes sure that she has " made you happy"!! Very good time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| camille cos | engineer | Denver | No | 13 | 9/16/13 | |
|
Review by
engineer
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been lurking for months when it came to Camille- COS. Petite looking girl, big hooters but fairly unknown. I saw her in the Denver area (typically she was COS) and decided to take the plunge. Talked to her via text and set up a 1/2 hour appointment. I arrived on time and she was there (which is rare if you read the reviews.) The hotel was similar to what other reviews discuss...trashy, run down. I believe there was a guy outside who was 'watching' me as I came and left. Very odd. Once inside, it got worse. She's as hot as she looks and THATS what makes her tempting. We are ALL looking for gorgeous big naturals on a petite woman and she fits the bill. But shes NOT into service at all. Very mechanical. I requested some russian with me sitting or standing like in porn movies, but she would ONLY allow russian if I was on top and her laying down because she was tired. As we moved to doggie she seemed to get the impression that I was "holding out" and trying not to finish and she got mad. Said my time is almost up I better hurry. Then an alarm went off and she said "your 30 minutes are up." I made myself finish fast, got dressed, and was out the door. Upon getting back to my car I looked at the clock and was in the room less than 15 minutes. Very weird appointment. Had the makings of a GREAT session (good looking girl with gorgeous body and she seemed capable of any position) but her attitude, rules, and rushing me out the door turns this into a bad experience. Combine it with the other reviews of her no-showing and behaving similarily and I would suggest looking elsewhere for your hobbying needs. She's just not worth all the silly stuff. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lisa-2400 | carter | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 9/16/13 | |
|
Review by
carter
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/13 Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Stumbled on Lisa on er site. I rarely see girls who dodn't have a lot of reviews. I had to make an exception when I saw her ad. Set up a meeting at her in call. I don't like to kiss and tell, but I will definitely be seeing this knockout another time. You will not go wrong seeing this voluptuous beauty. I just found an atf. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alise | engineer | Denver | Yes | 15 | 9/16/13 | |
|
Review by
engineer
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Alise on my day off when I was trying to do a birthday celebration. I did all of the arrangements by email (which was nice since I usually am at work when scheduling.) She gave me easy directions and I showed up on time at her place in Englewood. She opened the door looking like she forgot she had company coming over; wrinkled tshirt and shorts. Many girls appear to be straight out of the shower and smelling good but not Alise...very organic. But this was consitent with her other reviews (someone said she's a granola eating hippie...I'd say not too far from that.) But she's quite good looking! A gorgeous 30-something milf, someone I would actually hit on if I were at a Further concert. Anyways... We got right down to business. She quickly started UTF which was downright AMAZING. She seemed to prefer this over other activities and she lingered for a long time. Eye contact, deep, wet. She would talk just a little bit sometimes and when she did, there would be spit and drool on her chin and her eyes were watering. These are the signs of a GREAT UTF session! After lengthy UTF I requested some breast worship and doggy. She stripped off her shirt to show some amazing milf DD's. After feasting on them for a long while, I positoned her for doggy. She didnt seem to know I was there. Very mechanical and not much movement. I finished, we said our goodbyes, and I was out the door. Average girl, average time. Great UTF but so so everything else. Just about what I'd expect for the $ donation. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stormy Winters | XES9696 | Denver | Yes | 39 | 9/16/13 | |
|
Review by
XES9696
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the true pleasure of seeing Sabrina again. She's just an incredible, very sexy lady that I alwyas have an amazing time with. There is a reason why she has so many great reviews. Everytime I see her it only gets better on so many levels. Thanks again Sabrina for an incredible time Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Solamy Peak-6894 | acurve | Denver | Yes | 14 | 9/16/13 | |
|
Review by
acurve
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Solamy performed all the activities I requested GFE etc. and is very funny and enjoyable to be around. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jasmine 719-xxx-4074 | rocketmanco901 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 19 | 9/16/13 | |
|
Review by
rocketmanco901
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The pictures exactly matched the woman! She has the softest skin I've ever caressed. Thank you Jasmine for a great start to my birthday weekend! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Keri Skye-5095 | dg68 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/16/13 | |
|
Review by
dg68
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Took a chance with this ASP, but the experience was not good and asked her to leave. Everything was covered, but FS was not possible due to her keeping her hand in the way. This ASP does not allow any type of touching to her private area. So this turned into basically an expensive hand job that I was not really enjoying. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | Mr.Pink | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Mr.Pink
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: i know wendy from tob, we exchanged pm's for quite sometime. i finally got off my duff and decided to meet her. i met her at her very nice upscale location in the dtc. even though we exchanged pm's, i still had butterflies in my stomach about meeting her, but once she opened the door all the butterflies went away. wendy has this very sexy smokey voice. reminded me of suzanne pleshette. meow. we had a very nice talk about various things, she's a very good conversationalist. then it was off to the bedroom. i'am not one to kiss and tell, but wendy performs to the maxxx. she is an all star pro. i hope to see her again. she's a fire cracker. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicoleta | Maynard | Denver | Yes | 63 | 9/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Maynard
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I look through the peephole and I could already tell how beautiful Nicoleta is, opening the door just confirmed it. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and some small talk. After she set up her music and adjusted the mood for the room we got right to it. Nicoleta is a great kisser with deep french kissing which I love. She undressed me which I also enjoy and she got right to it. MSOG was on the menu but I asked her to draw out just one because I'm 50/50 on getting another one in. I found myself driving back down to the Springs with fond memories of our time together. A true GFE experience. She mentioned she may be leaving for Chicago next spring and I plan on getting back to Denver to see her at least one more time before she goes. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kira Swan | LandShark | Denver | Yes | 95 | 9/15/13 | |
|
Review by
LandShark
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Awesome time with Kira Sunday night. Very easy setup,contacted her earlier in the week via email,she got me screened and we were all systems go. Her incall is nice,and easy to find. Was greeted at the door by Kira wearing a sexy corset and heels. She offered me a drink, we went back to the bedroom and got right after it. She is sexy as hell,that red hair really lit a spark in me. All activities were absolutely super. Kira is a real genuine person,very easy to be around without any pretentiousness or anything phony about her. Had a blast and look forward to hanging out with her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | fancylikr | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/15/13 | |
|
Review by
fancylikr
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was looking through the reviews when I saw one for Cristal and saw many fantastic reviews thought I would try and see her. I called and she answered right away was very sweet on the phone. We set a time and she gave me directions to her nice incall. When I know on the door it opened and there stood one very sexy sweet beautiful lady in her signature towel. She dropped the towel to the floor and asked what I thought I am sure you can guess what I said. I wont go into details but I will say that Cristal truly is amazing at what she does and makes you feel very special. I would recommend her to anyone and I look forward to seeing her again. Thanks again Cristal for a great afternoon Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taliah Michaels | zelgadis | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/15/13 | |
|
Review by
zelgadis
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Taliah is cute, sweet, vocal, well-proportioned, not to mention skilled at French. A great time overall. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | No One In Particular | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/15/13 | |
|
Review by
No One In Particular
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's been almost a year since I saw Wendy and she stuck in my mind, so after the retirement of my ATF I decided to give Wendy a call and I was certainly glad I did! Wendy was EXCEPTIONALLY good about setting up our meeting; I kept having job responsibilities come up and we must have exchanged seven or eight text messages over two days before we finally got a time set up! She directed me to her wonderful new incall just north of the DTC area and I found it with no difficulty. Upon entering, Wendy graciously offered me my choice of beverage - she has a well stocked bar and refrigerator with all manner of drinks, soft and hard. We sat on the couch and caught up for a while, discussing multiple topics and just becoming comfortable with each other. As things progressed we moved into some quite masterful DFK, and made our way to her bedroom. A variety of very wonderful activities ensued, starting with UTF, then the cover went on for some missionary and some doggie. Wendy's wonderful in that she is easily orgasmic if you take the time and trouble to treat her right, and she squirts for real (not the fake garden hose squirting you may have seen in porn!) We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and as things were nearing their end I mentioned I wanted to end with [UTF]. Exquisite. Wendy is truly a wonderful provider - DEFINITELY FTF, she enjoys what she does and cares about her clients and lets you know. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Missmighty-3273 | MHGuy69 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/15/13 | |
|
Review by
MHGuy69
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm not normally a BP connoisseur but was working in Broomfield, stressed at work and just needed to blow off some steam over lunch. Took a chance on Missmighty and am very glad I did. She is friendly, easy to talk to and put me right at ease. Here slender body is a site to behold and I enjoyed that she took her time exposing it to me. I've been back several times since then, no better recommendation than that. The massage was good, the company was pleasant, the view was excellent and the ending was happy, what more can you ask for? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | jerrylee | Denver | Yes | 70 | 9/15/13 | |
|
Review by
jerrylee
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Autumn at her very nice incall. She is a very sweet lady and gives it her all. As others have said you will not be disappointed. Treat her well and you will be a happy hobbyist! Thank you Autumn. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Foxy-3591 | lobox | Denver | Yes | 15 | 9/15/13 | |
|
Review by
lobox
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow. Pretty, sexy and smart too. Instantly aroused. Fulfilled all my fantasies to perfection. Great body and extremely friendly. One of the best providers I have ever had the privilege of meeting. Don't miss this one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kelsey 719 | mile_hi | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 9/15/13 | |
|
Review by
mile_hi
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kelsy is wonderful, in every way. With her short beautiful red hair, freckles, and charming smile, she has that sweet, girl-next-door look, with an accommodating, playful personality to match. As soon as she greeted me at the door, she immediately made me feel welcomed and at ease. None of that hurried, 3G attitude many providers have. We made our way to the bed, where I was able to enjoy every inch of her smooth, clean and fresh, youthful body. We started with light kissing and quickly transitioned into a pleasurable variety of steamy adult activities, all GFE, which she seemed to enjoy as much as I did. She was very easy to schedule (she prefers texts), and not a clock watcher. Couldn’t ask for more. If you are looking for an enjoyable GFE encounter with a cute redhead, send Kelsy a text. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Victoria Vice | shopguy | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/12/13 | |
|
Review by
shopguy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The Aspen Affair agency has definitely got some hot ladies. I tried to schedule when they first opened, but they very very busy and I was unable to make anything work. It seems that they have slowed down so I tried again. I chose Kennedy and booked the day before. At check in Kennedy was not available, I knew I could not go wrong with their lineup so I saw Victoria for the quickie blow and go. Beautiful Asian/islander woman. No time wasted she went right to work, nice skills and as intended we finished quickly...BBBJTCNQNS. What more can I say, I was very pleased. Kinda nice that when one lady is a NS, three other beautiful ladies available to step up to the plate. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anna-3787 | MustangCrazy4 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/12/13 | |
|
Review by
MustangCrazy4
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Anna is brand new to the business. However, she is very experienced and her skills are incredible. This woman lives for sex and is up for just about anything. I came for an hour massage, but once I saw her in person, asked for UTF. It was the best I have ever had. THE BEST!!! Her pictures are real, and she is genuine. Anna is very personable and put me at ease immediately. Her boobs are perfection, and were made to suck and toy with. In spite of her incredible body, I was most attracted by her face, eyes, and smile. She truly is the whole package - beauty, brains, and personality. Give this lady a call gents. You will not be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gia 3926 BP | sy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/12/13 | |
|
Review by
sy
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So much NOT the girl in the ad that it hurts. She was about three times larger with very large breasts and a completely different body type. That's fine if you are looking for that, which I was not. She was sweet though, not quite a 3 g experience but not gfe either. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | MAG | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/12/13 | |
|
Review by
MAG
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was a little bit skeptical about seeing Cristal. at such a reasonable price, how could she be as "fantastic" as all those reviews claim? I needn't have worried. Cristal has a great body -- but not only that, she is cute as HELL. And she understands how to turn a man on. She's also very personable, and I really enjoyed the pillow talk. And those breasts -- yes enhanced, but they look really natural, and she has small adorable nipples. When she dropped that towel i thought, oh HELL yes, it's on! To Cristal -- I'll eventually figure it out. When I finally do, I'll let you know. Thanks for a nice afternoon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Foxy-3591 | mario66 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 9/12/13 | |
|
Review by
mario66
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the great pleasure of meeting Foxy. Got a call from a very good friend wanting me to meet her new friend. Best phone call I got ;) Wasn't too long and off I was to meet Foxy. I was greeted at the door by an extremely pretty/sexy young lady. Wow I was blown away, she looked awesome. Very warm smile, gorgeous eyes/smile & quick intro and very nice welcome kiss which continued on to very passionate kissing and it was on from there. Foxy led me upstairs and the view from behind...........great assets ;) Once in the room it got even hotter. Foxy really took over from there, from th eextremely sexy strip tease, to totally seducing me, to all the activities mention above that was preformed with extreme pleasure. She truely loves what she does, loves to please and be pleased. She has such a fun bubbly personality, not sure who was enjoying our fun more, ok it had to be me but you couldn't tell. Had such an incredible time with this very sexy young lady. Thanks again Foxy and can't wait to see again & I highly recommend Foxy and another great find up North ;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harley Haven-5967 | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 22 | 9/12/13 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Harley was such a joy to spend time with. She is very much a GFE provider. I asked Harley to wear jeans because I love to see a woman in jeans, She was very happy to do that. Harley opened the door and was very friendly from the start. She is a very little gal and she looks great. We started off with a bit of conversation and then she went in to full GFE mode and was very much mine for the whole time I spent with her. I will be back to see her every chance I get. Thank you Harley Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Victoria Vice | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/11/13 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Victoria is a great new addition that provided an outstanding UTF, which was one of the best Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Swan | Speed | Denver | Yes | 95 | 9/10/13 | |
|
Review by
Speed
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Another great time with Kira. This time she was running a special with her friend Theresa. Theresa does not advertise. She only plays with Kira. It was a special for previous clients. I had never been with two ladies before. When she offered the special I jumped at the chance. I was met at the door by two sex ladies wearing very sexy outfits with heels. I brought some wine and we chatted for a few minutes. They started me off with a very nice 4 handed body rub. I was putting my hands where ever I could. It was hard to not pay attention to Kira's beautiful breasts and Theresa's nice bottom. While Theresa kept the body rub going Kira started with UTF, which she is great at! Then they switched on me. Theresa, going to town, very deep, she got my entire cock in there. What a great site. Then time for some foot worship (my fave). The sight of four pretty feet all over me was just awesome. Theresa even had an "O" during our foot play. I just had to go down on her. She was jamming my fingers into her at the same time and had another "O". Kira's turn, she sat on my face while Theresa went down on me again. Kira then had a couple of "Os" Theresa put the cover on then climbed on for some cow girl. What a ride. We both came together, while Kira rubbed out another one. Afterward they both cleaned me up. We chatted a little bit. Then it was time to go. What a fun time. I will be coming back. Thank you both, so very much! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Celeste | flybuddy | Denver | Yes | 24 | 9/10/13 | |
|
Review by
flybuddy
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Celeste is a wonderful girl, extremely responsive and only shy when she wants to lure you in. I enjoyed every second with Celeste and will want to see her many times over. She is pretty, a great figure and soft all in the right places. I am not one to provide intimate details but she is multi-orgasmic, which I just adore and it was my pleasure to see she had many. If I was a bit younger, I would sweep this charmer off her feet and ride into the sunset. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Victoria Vice | ynot132 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/10/13 | |
|
Review by
ynot132
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Victoria is new, but not inexperienced. She's a natural, very friendly, very willing to please and absolutely gorgeous. I get off when a provider actually enjoys the activities in a session and Victoria definitely did. I highly recommend her, I know I'll be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Celeste | canes47-3155 | Denver | Yes | 24 | 9/10/13 | |
|
Review by
canes47-3155
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Celeste was one of the best providers I've seen in my years in this hobby. The incall was clean and lit with candles and with music playing in the background. She opened the door in sexy lingerie and was very pretty. She is a great kisser, DATY was clean and tasty, UTF was excellent. Everything about the session was top notch. Can't wait to visit with Celeste again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||