Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

32201 - 32250 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Brice BP minnkj Denver Yes 3 6/13/13
Review by minnkj (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was an ok session as the massage was decent and the ending was happy. But... the girl in the picture looks NOTHING like the girl who answered the door. I should have bailed right then, but she wasn't bad. The pic is of what looks like a very, tall leggy gal, but Brice is about 5'3" and I'm guessing 140. As many have said, we get the need for anonymity, but come on... at least use a fake picture that somewhat resembles you. I probably would have repeated if not for the fake photos.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Star (719) fork Colorado Springs Yes 1 6/13/13
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had for a while ignored this girl's posts because she uses some tiny pics that don't show much in the way of detail. But I finally decided to TOFTT. Lo and behold, she's a friend of Lacy's, so that was a thumbs-up in my book. She's very cute and petite, with curly hair, pale soft skin and a few tattoos. She is friendly and it was ALMOST a GFE type experience. I say almost because although she engaged in what I consider to be GFE activities, it all felt a bit rushed. She arrived a bit early, which is a problem when you're trying to clean up and get showered. She was eager to move from the warm-up activities to the main event, which would have been fine if it was a 30 min appointment, but for an hour appointment I thought there would be a bit more pacing. So it was fun but she was in and out in about 30 minutes. Next time I'll do a 30 min appointment maybe.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chance (719) fork Colorado Springs Yes 1 6/13/13
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Chance is a sexy little firecracker. She is a passionate kisser and seemed to really get into the session. Highly recommended! BJ is really not on the menu but otherwise she's great.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yesenia-4618 VailDaze2013-3052 Denver Yes 139 6/12/13
Review by VailDaze2013-3052 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First review for me on TOB, but not new to the hobby. Yesenia was great! Easy to set up the appointment and very friendly on the phone. After a few assurances to ensure her safety when meeting a new client, she was more than willing and excited for our overnight visit. She showed up on time looking and smelling great with a smile on her face. She wore a super sexy outfit that really accentuated her amazing backside. She was very easy and pleasant to talk to. The entire session was completely natural and intimate. There was no feeling of clock watching and she rarely used her phone the entire night. The extracurricular activities were excellent and I would say that we both enjoyed ourselves very much. It was wonderful to fall asleep with her in my arms and wake up with her in the morning for a nice shower before saying goodbye. Not only was the evening a great experience in itself, but I left our session with a great video memento of our time together. I am sure that shorter appointments with Yesenia are amazing, but, if you enjoy spending more time with a beautiful and pleasant woman, Yesenia is a must see!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EveSupreme tribecos1 Colorado Springs Yes 15 6/12/13
Review by tribecos1 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was glad to see that Eve was back; she was always on my to-do list before she went away, so I wasn't going to miss an opportunity to see her first chance I got. She had just set up her incall, which was very cozy and easy to find. She was very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable immediately. She is very energetic, enthusiastic, and skilled in all items listed above...a regular little firecracker. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and will see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jess (806) aka Courtney Bacchus Denver Yes 5 6/11/13
Review by Bacchus (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So against my better judgment and in spite of some reviews on here and Eccie I gave Courtney a shot. She was advertising a 15 minute special for a , and based on some reviews it was suggested the shorter the session the better. Well to be clear, She is super hot, hour glass figure, some decent bolt ons and a very pretty face. My disappointment came from the fact it wasn't made clear before hand the quickie session was TF only with no FS. Had I known I would have sprung for the half hour. I am not a fan of TF in the first place and was only ok with it because of her looks, but when that's all there was on the menu it just led to a less than fulfilling session. I wouldn't recommend the quickie, but I can't speak to the FS side of things.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bailey Banks Bacchus Denver Yes 18 6/11/13
Review by Bacchus (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Bailey on short notice last time she was in town, opted for a shorter session as it was later at night. She is a delight, some great TF into reverse cowgirl and we finished in mish, wham bam thank you ma'am, was quite the fun ride, I will definitely repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Williams davidmill Denver Yes 22 6/11/13
Review by davidmill (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm a sucker for a hot blonde and found that Jessie is a sucker as well. Her UTF was stellar. Going down on her was a treat for me too. She has a fantastic body, smooth soft skin, nice breasts, beautiful face. She made all her charms available to me and she seemed to enjoy our time together too.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa-1182 FirstTracks Denver Yes 3 6/11/13
Review by FirstTracks (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OK so I never review, but Lisa only has one other review and hopefully more reviews will help her out. This is the 2nd time that I have seen Lisa. I have seen several of the lovely ladies that advertise on EB and decided to take a shot in the dark on BP for a FBSM session one afternoon. I was fortunate that Lisa was the first to actually answer her phone! She has a quirky personality - which I like. The massage is, of course, pretty basic and not what one would find with a CMT, but I do understand that she is considering going to massage school which would just add that much more to the session! The best part is that she really aims to please. Her energy is great and she really gets into the session. I won't go into detail, but the important parts are that mutual touching is encouraged, but be respectful - her skin is silky smooth and her body is the perfect balance of firmness with soft curves - and the ending is VERY happy (though bittersweet). The "Fantastic" rating is not just tossed out there lightly; I would honestly say "Fantastic minus" only because I have had great UTF endings from other ladies, but they are not on her menu. I almost said "Very Good", but truly she is "one of the best I have ever had", I just wish there was a little more. ;) I will see her again many times. Please treat her well!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Winter Sky Quazar Denver Yes 3 6/11/13
Review by Quazar (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw this girl awhile ago, just noticed she has no reviews so FIRST :p I saw this girl locally in Grand Junction in a nice incall motel double ....something I sent a text over and got all verified up. Not an invasive process, set up a time to meet at her incall and showed up at a nice hotel. Greeted with a hug and a kiss after another text letting her know I was there. Sat down on the bed and had about 10 minutes of conversation as it was the first time I had seen this girl. So get through that and asked after a shower, she offered to join, and I of course agreed. A little playing in the shower but nothing major, moved into the room and for the main event. Very clean, very good and I will def. repeat. Worth your time gentlemen.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lynn 305-xx-9687 Smokingsexlover Colorado Springs No 1 6/11/13
Review by Smokingsexlover (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/13
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Lynn posting and her pictures had me curious. She is much better looking in person. Set up was easy, called her and she texted me address, (when I googled address and got location I should have stayed away). Decided to go with appointment as I am not one to just cancel based on location. When I got to location texted her and received room #, should have walked away based on condition of room and smell of weed. Placed donation on table and she asked me to comfortable, she only does covered activities, so no daty, tf lasted 5 minutes then she went on for cowgirl was really rushed was just ready to leave so took care of business clean up and left. Will not be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissDawn congoman Denver Yes 33 6/11/13
Review by congoman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had to smile when I answered the question about if Dawn's breasts are augmented. She has the smoothest, youthful little A's I have ever touched. Dawn is slender but SO much FTF. I spent a wonderful hour with this young hottie and I would highly recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittany 720-xxx-0327 Firehouseguy Denver Yes 4 6/11/13
Review by Firehouseguy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very clean, quite, and discreet location. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I am definitely going to see her again and would recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adora-5006 ghost_rider Denver Yes 18 6/10/13
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Adora advertising on BP today and a quick check on TOB confimed she's legit. Her number has changed now though, so mods please take note. A quick call for setup and I was on my way to her north-side incall. Adora met me at the door looking smokin' hot. I asked to grab a quick shower and off to the races we went. This girl has a body that won't quick, silky soft skin and fabulous ink. I just couldn't get enough of that vertical smile. I requested a little more time so I could really enjoy the moment, Adora gladly accepted. We enjoyed a half-dozen positions and finished in sleeping doggie. Adora's a visual treat in every position and once the ice was broken, we really started to click. I could do this again sometime. Thanks for a nice time Adora, you are Adorable. New phone # is: (719) 287-1237 G_R


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily 720~xxx~0558 grumpy Denver Yes 10 6/10/13
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've kinda gotten into massages and this the best. What a great little sweetheart, not an ounce of fat anywhere also a cert mass therapist. Gives a great mass, smart and fun to talk to. Did a great deep massage on the back then on the flip then when your ready asks if she can continue, i mean really at that point who in their rite mind would say no!! She is so young and so got it together. Hr was 180 but did 200 and well worth it. She doesn't post and is talking about another career and just seeing regulars and i plan on being one of those. Better than FANASTIC!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane coolhand luke Fort Collins Yes 27 6/10/13
Review by coolhand luke (85 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wonderful company. went to dinner and she was dressed very nicely. she is fun to be with in general but her other skills are definitely more than adequate. Her french skills are excellent by the way. I have seen her a number of times and really things just get better. no game playing. no changing of appt. times except once and she wanted to schedule earlier by one hour which was my first choice to start. She is definitely not a clock watcher and she treats you as you would like to be treated. I am sure that she can adjust to most of what you desire. she may smoke but you honestly really can't tell! She is built for my tastes and is quite the arm candy when going out. I have no reservations in recommending her! Since my atf has retired she is certainly on her way to becoming one for me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane Eagle/ Denver Yes 27 6/10/13
Review by Eagle/ (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Elle last Fri. when she visited Longmont and I mean to tell you she was AMAZING. Very sweet and accomdating. I found my ATF. This sweetie likes to talk and likes to show you a great time all in one. I highly recommend and will definitely revisit. Eagle


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dylan Paige IDMT Las Vegas Yes 1 6/10/13
Review by IDMT (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Dylan originally at Deja Vu in Las Vegas while she was dancing. I was immediately smitten with her classic beauty and her lithe body as she worked the pole on the main stage. She quickly noticed my interest, and after her set she came by to sit with me. We quickly became "close friends" as I regaled her with my hobby adventures (both good and bad...ChicaChaser knows what I'm talking about lol). She slyly mentioned to me that she dabbles outside of the club, and we quietly made plans to meet for some fun. She arrived at my hotel after her shift, and she immediately gave me a warm embrace while her hands roamed. I didn't object, and instead returned the favor, grabbing two handfuls of tight dancer ass. We retired to the bedroom, and I let my hands roam to her delight. She kissed her way down towards my cock, and expertly applied the cover and then devoured me like she hadn't had a cock in her mouth in weeks. For such a small girl, she could DT with the best of them! We engaged in MPCFS, and I finished from behind as we looked at each other in the mirror. The two hours went by in a passionate, but amazing blur. She is not to be missed, and she's priced competitively at /hr. I have a feeling that as she gets to know you, some of her restrictions might be lessened. I plan on testing that theory out soon. We'll see. If you love spinners, see Dylan.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna (719) CowboyUp1958 Colorado Springs Yes 26 6/10/13
Review by CowboyUp1958 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jenna has a stunningly beautiful face. Her eyes are mezmerizing. Jenna likes a standing start that gets things going right away. Her experience as a stripper is evident. Great oral skills. She's not afraid to let you know what feels good to her. She says she likes changing positions and she can handle any position. Jenna is very enthusiastic which makes for a great time. She's not a clock watcher and stayed well beyond the arranged 2 hours. This lady is my ATF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux bignrich Denver Yes 43 6/10/13
Review by bignrich (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow I wanted to be taken care of and I was more than pleasantly surprised may become one of my Wtf. Will see her again. I tipped she did not ask for it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Kandi Shop Pinknstink Denver Yes 27 6/10/13
Review by Pinknstink (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been following her reviews for some time. She was running a special for she is getting ready to move she said. Her reviews do not lie she is a lot of fun and really makes you feel good about being there. All activities were fun and I don't think she really has limitations. My only issues were her place was a mess and her teeth are not in good shape. But what would expect for a discounted price. She is worth the time. ************ASP REBUTTAL 6/25/13***************** I find this comment quite rude, about my discounted prices. I have discounted prices because I'm not greedy, nor do I hold such high expectations out of people. I am very sad to see such reviews of myself or other girls with comments from men like this. Do you judge us by our rates?! No wonder so many of those girls hold self value within their rate... this is why I don't ask for reviews....why say I'm good if you're only going to insult. Same goes for the review a few days after this.'


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Dinardo fka Skylar Cameron CowboyUp1958 Colorado Springs Yes 14 6/10/13
Review by CowboyUp1958 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was easy through e-mail and text messages. I arrived at her apartment incall on time and called to get the apartment number. Scarlett gave it to me and asked me to wait a few minutes before coming to her door. Not a big deal, I've had much longer put offs. Scarlett is a beautiful little spinner. I asked for a trip around the world with a stop in Greece. I knew it was not likely I could make all the stops. Scarlett was happy to oblige. Started with some awesome UTF with CIM. Scarlett tried her bst but I could not make all the stops. The spirit was willing but the flesh was weak. Overall I had a good time with Scarlett and I hope to see hr again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rebecca Love CowboyUp1958 Colorado Springs Yes 20 6/10/13
Review by CowboyUp1958 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was easy through her web site. Rebecca dressed as I requested. She greeted me at the door in thigh highs and heels and a small teddy. Rebecca is great to talk with. Puts you at ease right away. She sets her limits right up front so you know what goes and what doesn't. She loves to kiss and is great at it.Skilled in all areas. Very talented and eager to please. If you are looking for a true GFE, Rebecca is your girl. I'll be back for more!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan Speed Denver Yes 95 6/9/13
Review by Speed (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Why did I wait so long? I had a wonderful time with Kira. Set up was easy through P411. Two call system. Nice quite, private incall location. I brought a bottle of wine to share. She was very happy that I did. We started out in her living room. Chatted for a little bit while tasting our wine. We got comfortable then moved to the bed room. I love this room! Made up just right to set the mood. Kira has such long legs! Awesome UTF and DATY (She came twice) She let me play with her pretty feet too. The main event was in Missionary. This girl is FTF! She came a third time. I took a shower and then we chatted some more before it was time to go. I left feeling that she is just a fun person to be with. Just what I needed. I will be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade 720-xxx-8690 jiveturkey Denver Yes 1 6/9/13
Review by jiveturkey (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Jade with Heather (HvrNoel) as part of her two-girl special. It was my first multiple-escort experience, but hopefully won't be my last! It was awesome. The location was a plain office building in Lakewood in a small suite set up for massages. Thus, the only drawback--there was only a massage table and I encountered some logistical difficulties in arranging things to try different positions and configurations. However, Jade and Heather were extremely cooperative and let me fumble through the session like a child in a candy store. I am submitting this review specifically for Jade as I understand she may start seeing clients on her own. I heartily recommend seeing both or either.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenine Songdog57 Denver Yes 39 6/9/13
Review by Songdog57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I first attempted to meet Jenine about a month ago. Unfortunately it didn't work out due to scheduling issues on my end, but Jenine was nice enough to invite me to try again when I got the opportunity. That opportunity presented itself yesterday and I jumped on it! The set-up was easy and done via e-mail with a phone call made after I arrived at her centrally located in-call. Jenine meet me at the door wearing a slinky black robe and nothing else, which is a great way to start a session! Jenine is a very attractive woman. She is slender, with a mouth-watering body and beautiful natural breast. Being Middle Eastern her skin has a luscious dark hue, and her pretty face is framed by dark, curly hair. I have to mention her eyes. The woman has the most beautiful killer brown eyes that just kind of pull you in. Very, very nice. We spent a few minutes in conversation and Jenine was very skilled in helping me relax and get into the mood for the main activities. Jenine is a smart woman with a great sense of humor who would be fun to spend time with under any circumstances. The woman is just plain fun to be around. All the activities listed above were performed with great skill and attention to my desires. The lady is very good at what she does. I don't go into much detail, but I will say that looking at those beautiful eyes while participating in those activities was most definitely a turn on. MSOG weren't a problem with Jenine at all. She just kind of brought out the best in me! I also liked the after session shower. That was a first for me and I found it very enjoyable. I'm going to see her again for sure. Hopefully very soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nora LotusEater Albuquerque Yes 1 6/9/13
Review by LotusEater (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: AlbuquerqueIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pre-screening and scheduling a 2 hour appointment were easily accomplished through P411 in anticipation of a planned visit to Albuquerque. She graciously accommodated a last minute change in my schedule and arrived at my hotel precisely on time. The encounter was particularly memorable. We shared a chilled Riesling and chatted for quite some time before progressing to blissful intimacy. Nora is a tall, fit, slender woman with a powerful libido and all the confidence that maturity brings. Her menu is extensive (far beyond what I was able to sample on a first meeting) and, while sexually energetic, she is ultimately submissive. Our time together felt perfectly natural; one delightful activity flowing into another, all with her eager enthusiasm. She stayed at least a half an hour beyond her scheduled time. YMMV of course, but I do hope she can be enticed to visit Denver occasionally.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos 1 hour vacationer Denver Yes 112 6/9/13
Review by 1 hour vacationer (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I previously reviewed Joslynn as a no show. She contacted me and offered to go the extra mile to make it up. She's a cheerful effervescent young lady who will definitely make you happy. Great attitude. Great skills. I always find the rating "Fantastic - one of the best I ever had" to be too strong. So let me say she's fabulous.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel Hayes VIP lvdude13 Las Vegas Yes 34 6/9/13
Review by lvdude13 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Did quite a bit of research on Katrina on all the major boards, and believe me she exceeds them all. I called Kat for an incall visit later that afternoon; setup was easy with the standard 2 call system. She was staying at a very upscale location and met me at the door in a sexy outfit and welcomed me in with a smile and a kiss. We sat on the couch for some chit chat and kissing (she made me feel warm and welcome from the time I arrived until the moment I left) and then moved to the bedroom for an incredible hour of bliss ending with the most amazing bbbjcim I’ve ever had, no joke, her skills are off the charts. Definitely my new ATF and plan to see her again and again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond 702-xxx-0072 AK_Rain Pueblo No 2 6/9/13
Review by AK_Rain (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/13
Time: Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Made an appointment, she said she was eating dinner. This was at 7:15PM and made the appointment for 8:00PM. When I called her back for direction to incall she didn't answer. won't try with her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
wonder geecue2 Denver Yes 60 6/9/13
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Decided to set up a threesome with Wonder and her friend Lexi, sure glad we were able to make it work. Always have loved seeing Wonder always a wonderful time, never dissapoints. Wonders friend Lexi very sexy early 20 year old, spinner type body. Got to the location easy to find, got up to the room and opened the door and there stood Wonder and Lexi in very sexy lingere. Started with a real nice deep, deep french kiss with Wonder, always has been an excellent kisser. Wonder then introduced me to Lexi and another very deep french kiss, another excellent kisser. Chatted a little bit then the fireworks started. Both ladies went to the bed and Wonder called me over to the bed, alot more deep french kissing, even though I still had my clothes on Lexi, without hesitation Lexi had me in her mouth for some UTF. Next started DFK with Lexi and Wonder started with UTF. Had to pull away and get undressed, clothes could not come off fast enough. Came back to the bed and told the ladies to enjoy each other first and I would join in when ever there was an opening. A little FIV and rubbing done on both ladies while they were enjoying themselves. Next Lexi and I both turned our attention to Wonder which she really loved, after awhile Wonder and I turned our attention to Lexi. This went on for quite awhile, next it was my turn so I laid in the middle of the two ladies. First Lexi started with some UTF, while Wonder sat on my face for some outstanding DATY and 69, this got hot and heavy. Then they traded places and Wonder started with some UTF and Lexi stradled my face. Could not hold on much longer I think Wonder could sense this so she covered me up and hopped on for some wild CG. Wanted to try CIM with Wonder so we switched to that. During this time Lexi was DFK me and sitting on me for more DATY. Could not hold on any longer exploded, Wonder made sure to make sure she got it all. Wonder then got me a towel and cleaned me up, we laid there cuddling the three of us and just chatted. MSOG is always offered but not happening on my part. Wonder was all for another shot. There was so much, licking, kissing, sucking, rubbing, massaging, what a way to start a Sunday morning. Have seen Wonder with different doubles partners it does not seem to matter, always an excellent time with who ever Wonder is partnered with. Lexi is fairly new and is learning very quickly really nice time with Lexi.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ruby Agusta LotusEater Albuquerque Yes 1 6/9/13
Review by LotusEater (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: AlbuquerqueIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was fortunate enough to see Miss Agusta on a recent trip to Albuquerque. I set up a two hour appointment with her well in advance through P411. She is selective about her clients and rather than simply accepting the OKs in my profile, she actually contacted some of the providers. She is also very low key; even the photos on her website are protected by password (which she freely gave me after I sent a message through P411) and you will not see her face in any of them (I assure you she's gorgeous). She stays UTR because Albuquerque is a small town and escorting is her hobby, not her primary profession. For these reasons, I believe she prefers to see visitors from out-of-town. Miss Agusta is a slender, shapely woman with soft natural breasts. Her delicate features, fair hair and nacreous skin give her an ethereal beauty I found utterly disarming. The image of her in asian cowgirl will haunt my memory for a very long time. She does not publicize her menu; I'm sure she must have limits, though I have no idea what they are. I was denied nothing, and still was left hungry for our next encounter.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandi Mason adrianm59 Denver Yes 26 6/6/13
Review by adrianm59 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Mandi but I could not host. When I saw she would be offering incall I jumped at the opportunity. Certainly happy that I did. Mandi is a sweet young thing that tries very hard to please (and for me she succeeded). Wonderful cute personality. Great services. If want a great time with a beautiful young lady, Mandi is a great choice. I will repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush Gnote Denver Yes 44 6/6/13
Review by Gnote (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ms. Kush...I gotta get another hit ! (smile) Her reviews speak for themselves ! Definitely the REAL DEAL ! Sexy as hell ! Great provider ! Nothing but praise ! Great experience , great person ! Thank you Megan...you definitely got the KUSH ! LOL...Highly recommend ! You definitely gotta see for yourself gents....She'll have you sprung ! (smile)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kittie (435) NightMoves Denver Yes 16 6/6/13
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Kittie (435) Location: FT Collins Review is a little late Had a really good time with Kittie at her incall location in FT Collins, she is a very sexy lady with a wonderful spinner body, she loves to wear those high heels. I can appreciate a woman who can communicate. Kittie is vocal and loves to talk dirty and she has a very Strong Sex Drive. Most ASP frown upon a guy wanting to pop 3 or 4 times in one session but not Kittie she encourages it!!!!!!!!!!! I had a wonderful time Kittie thank you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey-2915 XavierMe Denver Yes 4 6/6/13
Review by XavierMe (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nice safe, private incall. Beautiful young lady who knew how to rub all my muscles as they needed to be. She made me feel very relaxed, then tense, then really relaxed again. Great rub session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bewitching Samantha harleycb Denver Yes 2 6/6/13
Review by harleycb (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Samantha is very pleasant to meet, attractive and easy to talk to. She feels like the gal next door that you always wondered about. I've seen her several times over the past few years and was asked to submit a review, so here it goes. She is open to most everything, however never approached her about a trip to the islands. Starts with a nice sensual rub, then she goes down for BBBJ. She spits more than I would like during, but doesn't spit afterwards! DATY is nice as she is fresh and clean, but she does prefer a tongue fucking than focusing on her clit. She is up for more times than I can provide now that I'm over fifty, but I still give it a go for two or three tries. Overall, very good experience -


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha of Denver TedEBare Denver Yes 88 6/6/13
Review by TedEBare (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It was an amazing day. I believe were both quite pleased with each round of intimacy. There is never a dull moment with Samantha. Each time I visit, it's always a little different and more satisfying (if that were possible). If the items on the menu, I don't think we missed (or ever miss) any of them. I bring a lunch she enjoys that gives us just enough of a break to recharge for the afternoon's fun. I try to visit her as often as I can. I say that because I live in the other end of the metro area. Oh, "Fantastic" is not good enough of a comment.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danger or Isis private1 Denver No 1 6/6/13
Review by private1 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Oh man, this is one of those hard ones to write, but i must i must. After my first visit, i felt that the girl has so much potential and i gave it another chance. Turned out to be a terrible idea. But let's start with the good- she is so fresh. i know weird way to describe, but that's the word that comes up Fresh daty is not my thing at all, but i just couldn't resist. That's all for the good. The bad- no french of any kind. she said that she just can't suck "all those cocks". Whatever that means, one thing for sure is that no french avail! The ugly- it is east Missp and that area is just shit. You drive a nice car, everyone will be looking. Thugs in the complex are everywhere, and if you are white, you are a fucking minority. When you walk up to her appt you will be walking along Miss against the traffic, so smile you are on camera! Last, but not least,you may have to take a trip to the store to get some items. Followed by a cancellation text. So overall, another disappointing pretty girl with a Terrible attitude... oh well, it's the fun part of the game:) Last words- will Not recommend... PASS!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brice BP davidguy789 Denver Yes 3 6/6/13
Review by davidguy789 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The provider advertises using "Knowledge Effect" and "This is Different" (meaning the picture i guess?) in BP ad title listing. First off, I have to say that my rating is mostly due to the fact that she is not even close to looking as hot as the girl in the ad picture. I was really disappointed when I first saw her and noticed that she didn't look anything as seductive as the girl in the picture in the ad. Her body and face just didn't come anywhere close to looking like the girl in the picture, and much, much older. She looked more like the type that would be best at baby sitting or teaching kindergarten. I think us guys should start holding these girls a little more accountable for posting a picture of some young hot seductive babe instead of posting an actual current picture of themself. She is NOT the type that you would see in public and get excited about at all. She did do a nice sensual massage in the nude. And she did follow through with a hand job though, but she would not let me feel her breasts at all. And no body slides or anything like that. No seductive personality type at all. I learned from this session that I MUST READ REVIEWS to find out if I am going to get a girl that looks (or acts) ANYTHING like the one in the picture.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellarene Justlovesex Las Vegas Yes 3 6/6/13
Review by Justlovesex (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well, my first review after a couple of years reading everyone else's. Saw Bella at my house. She had a little trouble arranging transpo because I live in BFE. She arrived and it was obvious that she loves her work. DFK led to a fantastic bbbj with DT. I then helped myself to enjoy her sweet pussy myself. Then mish, doggie, then on to some greek. We finished with her taking my load on her face. This girl isn't just GFE, but PSE! Would highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain colohunter2011 Denver Yes 93 6/5/13
Review by colohunter2011 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: i met jez at an agreed on parking area and then we procceded to the room i had rented at mon chalet. i can not say enough about this ladies attitude. she is totally into making her client happy. at my age i'm a one shot wonder but she tried her damnedest to get a rise out of me for a second round. she tried so hard and long we went way over time. never once did she worry about what time it was or charge me extra for going over. for those of you not familiar with jez check out her web site. all the info there is accurate. she is cute as a button and high energy. i think the energizer bunny took lessons from her. if you want a fantastic experience i highly recommend a visit with jez. she is my atf.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan red-5859 Denver Yes 95 6/5/13
Review by red-5859 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My old friend Kira hosted me at her beautiful incall and made my day. Kissing, sucking, utf, daty, russian, 69, miss, doggie, you name it we did it. Such a sweetheart with those massive melons, beautiful long red hair, tasty kitty...who could ask for more. One of my ATF I will be back !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux ynot132 Denver Yes 43 6/5/13
Review by ynot132 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was a late bloomer and my experience with younger women is limited so when I had a chance to see a 20 year old I was all in. Lexi did not disappoint she made a old guy like me perform like a teenager. I am rarely good for more than one shot, but with Lexi I'm usually always good for two. She has the looks and body of a very young women but handles herself with the confidence of a women twice her age. She is definitely the 20 year old you would create in your fantasy of a 20 year old. She is someone I will see again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser AaBrenly Denver Yes 54 6/5/13
Review by AaBrenly (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up was easy over the phone. DTC area medium in call. Met at door with signature towel greeting. Opened some wine, took a shower and let the fun begin. She is very enthusiastic, since it was our first meeting she made sure I got what I wanted. First shot after UTF, cowgirl and some nice Greek. Fun to see your load on those beautiful tits. .Hot towel clean up, cuddling and conversation with more UTF to get me ready for more fun. Mish then doggy with great view for second finish. She really works at it to please you. Treat her right and you won't be disappointed. Not a clock watcher, good conversationalist. As Arnold would say, I'll be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
cherryduncan mtnman2000 Denver Yes 7 6/5/13
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So here is the deal on this. When her first ad came out, I saw the 4 photos that have a pinkish tint. You can't see her body from them. Then I read reviews stating that she is slender. Bingo! As I write this review, I look her up and there are 2 new photos that show her body. Cherry is a good person, great kisser, very sensual, decent blowjob skills, but her body type is not my type at all. She is a heavy set lady. I recommend her for her skills and personality.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandi Mason BigDan Denver Yes 26 6/5/13
Review by BigDan (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Mandi's post and new website and I could not resist her young sweetness. Pictures are her of course. Arrived right on time. Shared a wonderful hour with her. All services were enjoyed by both of us - I know I had a blast. She is young and new to this but she is a sweetheart and will take outstanding care of you. I will see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny Bobdee2424 Denver Yes 167 6/5/13
Review by Bobdee2424 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This post is well over due, I saw destiny a little bit ago for her 15 min. meet and greet. I finally set up an appointment and while I was getting ready she called back and ask to move up the time. That was not a problem I know we are both very busy people. I got there and was greeted buy a lovely lady with a hug after we said our piece the fun started. The UTF was outstanding one of the best I have had. If you want more details go see her she is worth it and when time permits I will see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissDawn Apollo13 Denver Yes 33 6/5/13
Review by Apollo13 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Miss Dawn is the real deal. I'm obsessed with tiny little spinner girls, and Dawn is without dispute the hottest little thing on the planet. Her body is absolutely PERFECT, with tiny, amazing tits, capped off with the cutest, pinkest little nipples I've ever seen. She's amazingly responsive, loves to receive pleasure, and will give helpful instruction to make sure she enjoys the session just as much as you do. Having her tell me exactly how to touch her was just as much of a turn on as anything else during the session. Miss Dawn is sweet, smart, and fun to talk to. We had immense fun together, and I'm officially hooked. This girl is SO HOT!!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lacy (719) blahblah22 Colorado Springs Yes 6 6/5/13
Review by blahblah22 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Lacy, on a whim but I am sure glad that I did. She is an absolute Doll. Set up was really easy and done mainly through Text. I felt bad because I didn't hear her knock the first time, but she was nice enough to call me before she left. I think most ladies would have just assumed I stood them up. Once in the door she was quite and reserved at first but warmed up quickly. She dressed casual in T-shrit and jeans but looking sexy as heck. Once the fun began, it was amazing. I won't go into major details but I will say that her body is just amazing. Thin but with curves and smooth skin to match. I will defiantly repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: