Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jennie - 720-xxx-3565 | RockyMtnTall | Denver | No | 1 | 5/21/13 | |
|
Review by
RockyMtnTall
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Jennie today, it was easy to set up appt and she told me the rate and location. I get to her location, pretty strong 420 smell when she opened the door, but she was pretty cute so I decided to proceed. She then requests a different amount than what she said on the phone, not a big deal but kind of annoying. She still hasn't smiled at this point. We both get comfortable, she does have a rockin body which was about the only good thing about this entire encounter. So I get on the bed face down, she starts giving me a pretty strong massage which I needed. 10 minutes later she started to upsell me for mutual touching and switch rub. I didn't want that so she continued but then she wanted to do a switch rub, she has a great body, so I said sure and that was fun for about 5 minutes. Then she requests that I lay on my back and gives me the line about once I get to know you we'll do more, but it would turn her on if I took care of myself. This all lasted about 30 minutes, she never smiled once. The only good thing about this encounter was her fantastic body. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karmadasani | mikehdw | Denver | Yes | 162 | 5/20/13 | |
|
Review by
mikehdw
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her last week. Very pleasant. Easy to set up. Good massage. Great ending. She stayed past her normal hours to accommodate my schedule. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Izabella Oz-9667 | steve_q | Denver | Yes | 33 | 5/20/13 | |
|
Review by
steve_q
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Izabella was running a special & I decided to take her up on it. I had a wonderful time with Izabella. She is sweet & accomodating & very inuitive, especially for someone so young. I really felt like she cared about me & my pleasure. She is definitely not a clock watcher & I never felt rushed in any way. The whole session felt relaxed & comfortable like being with someone I've known a long time. There's not much more I can add that hasn't been said in other reviews. I was very satisfied & I would definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| JJ-5567 | greyfox | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/20/13 | |
|
Review by
greyfox
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She has been an ATF of mine. After having a recent spat of poor providers, I was so glad to hookup with JJ again. Doing the doggie with that onion booty of hers always gets me off. It was nice to find her again and see that she hasnt lost those giggles. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sensual Violet | tommie | Denver | Yes | 80 | 5/20/13 | |
|
Review by
tommie
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I say about Sensual Violet? She is sexy, smart, fun, playful and intense. She is a caring and wonderful Domme - skilled enough to cause pain and give you punishment. But alluring and sexy enough to tease you to the edge. She has a super clean and comfortable incall location... She is addicting...you will be happy you served her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kandi Apple | mtn.lion | Denver | Yes | 109 | 5/19/13 | |
|
Review by
mtn.lion
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kandi Apple is an absolute sweetheart of a women with the face of an angel. She is easily one of the most beautiful women that I have ever spent time with. She has the tightest little Kandi Apple Bottom that just begs for attention. She has long toned and slender legs. Her tattas are soft and alluring with nipples that stand up and beg to be enjoyed. She obviously enjoys the time she spends with a man and has all of the talents that you could ask for. I had the pleasure of enjoying Kandi and Ana together this past week and oh my goodness....what a taste sensation.....I would say that I like to have my Kandi Apple Bottom Pie with a little Ana on top and eat it too......YUM....Frickin YUM. What a combination. Thank you ladies....see you very very soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amina R | Cletus | Denver | Yes | 16 | 5/19/13 | |
|
Review by
Cletus
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Greeted at the door by this beautiful ASP with a long kiss. That was a great start to a great experience. She is a bit shy and seems somewhat new to the business but that added to the experience for me. After the greeting she went to work on some UTF. From there we went to some 69. That was fresh and tasty...and she really seemed into it. Finished off in CG. I'm looking forward to another encounter with this one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mila 720-xxx-2141 | joey009 | Fort Collins | Yes | 1 | 5/19/13 | |
|
Review by
joey009
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/13 Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I knew this will happen to me one day. It started nicely, the girl seems to have a warm personality. After collecting the money, she "search" her bag, then say "darn, I run out of condom, do you mind to to buy some from the gas station across the street?" You know how this story ends, she vanished into thin air. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna Johnson | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 91 | 5/19/13 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/19/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Been wanting to see Jenna for a long time, finally our schedules clicked. Jenna is a very friendly, easy to get along with, very sensual lady. Excellent kisser, really good personality seems like she could get along with anybody. Jenna has red hair now, longer then her pics,looks nice. Got to the location,called for the room number, really easy to find location. Opened the door and there stood Jenna in sexy lingere with a nice bra and panty on. Could tell when our eyes met this was going to be a real nice time. Real nice hug to start out things. Retreated to the bedroom where we chatted a bit to get to know each other better. Took care of business then all the clothes came off, started with some DFK, she is an excellent kisser, this went on for quite awhile. Kissed my way down to some outstanding DATY, very much enjoyed by both parties. Next it was my turn for some really, really good UTF, had to stop her for awhile. Next went to some 69, which was amazing could not hold on for long, finished with CIM. Got cleaned up and we chatted the rest of the time. MSOG is offered but once again not happening on my part. Jenna is a real sweetheart. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bailey Banks | cbt | Denver | Yes | 18 | 5/19/13 | |
|
Review by
cbt
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/19/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Smoking hot, great attitude and personality, a great experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica 3484 | Red_Hawk_1099 | Denver | No | 6 | 5/19/13 | |
|
Review by
Red_Hawk_1099
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/19/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Not the girl in the pictures on her ad or the pictures are from quite a while ago. Advertised she was 33. She is at least mid 40's. Has to be dropped off by a cousin since she no longer has a license from her DUI. Kept her street clothes and shoes on (I'm glad she did because you don't want to see what is underneath.) Should have sent her away when I opened the door, but she was requiring for cancellation. Thought I might as well see if her body rub is somewhat decent. She used latex gloves for the body rub. Phone rang numerous times in the 15 minutes she was there. Advertised a 30 minutes session and was out the door in half the time. Horrible experience. Terrible. Dreadful. I wouldn't pay for a session with her. Might as well set your money on fire and just watch it burn rather than waste it on her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brynn Campbell | Jlc6089 | Denver | Yes | 18 | 5/19/13 | |
|
Review by
Jlc6089
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I rated Brynn as fantastic because Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! was not available. I will not go into detail about our evening, because there are no words in the English dictionary to describe it. Being very new to this I was very apprehensive about my visit. But from the moment I walked into her pvt incall I felt at ease and that feeling only multiplied as we sat down and had a great conversation and drinks. It was really great talking to her and funny thing, apparently we may have met once before in my professional establishment-small world! I can understand why some people like to see multiple providers for a bit of variety, but I cannot imagine seeing anyone else ever again. I'm sure there are other great ladies out there, but when you find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, why should I feel the need to search for more? I can not wait till I get the opportunity to see her again, and I hardly doubt I will wait too long. Brynn, thank you for a wonderful experience I will not soon forget:) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| JJ-5567 | stoutman2013 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/19/13 | |
|
Review by
stoutman2013
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Guys this lady is someone you will want to see many times. She has a great attitude and is one of the better providers in the Denver, CO area. Just treat her right is all I ask..:) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jayden | Curious George | Denver | Yes | 6 | 5/19/13 | |
|
Review by
Curious George
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I won't get into details, but I have had numerous body rubs by other providers, but Jayden is the best. She has a very discreet private location in DTC very clean and when she greets you you're automatically at ease with her amazing personality and is even more stunning in person, and her touch is unbelievable. I will definitely be back again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lana 720-xxx-xxxx | petey-9950 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/19/13 | |
|
Review by
petey-9950
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Reagan is very new to the business and used to be a dancer. She mainly posts on BP but I talked her into upgrading to TOB & EB to get a better clientele base going. She is hot and great to talk and listen to. Her pics are accurate and if you like mature providers like I do you will enjoy her. Be nice to her and help her get established. All the activities listed above we're performed like she was a pro. Thx Reagan and I will be seeing you again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Yesenia-4618 | Gnote | Denver | Yes | 139 | 5/17/13 | |
|
Review by
Gnote
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Yesenia had a special late night ad running, definitely intrigued by her fine photo's and gave her a call ! Very polite, sexy voice, and definitely a great sense of humor, hit it off from initial conversation ! I knew she would be a whole lot of FUN ! Gave her the info from my P411 ,screening was a breeze, set up the appointment...Upon arrival...thought the photos were HOT...much hotter in person...the ad don't lie ..an ASS to die for ! (smile) Honestly ! This lady is beautiful ! We chatted a bit, flirted ,then started...won't go into to detail but all skills were performed to perfection.. I love it when a session goes far beyond what I expected ! Thank you Yesenia ! I know I'm a little late with this review ..BUT I truly wanted you to know...the pleasure was all mine ! Thank you for a wonderful evening ! With your "FINE ASS ! LOL...Definitely recommend, definitely will see again ! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie | XavierMe | Denver | Yes | 52 | 5/17/13 | |
|
Review by
XavierMe
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I can't think of any way better to spend some non-FS time with a beautiful young hottie. The massage was very relaxing and the ending intense. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Solamy Peak-6894 | bigdog | Denver | Yes | 14 | 5/17/13 | |
|
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! I asked her to show up in daisy dukes, cute top and high heel sandals. Did not disappoint me at all! She loved to kiss and didn't mind my hands all over her hot body. She gave the best ubj I've had in along time while daty. Very sweet tasting and performed some roleplaying as well. She straddled me and was very tight, all the while smiling that pretty smile. She finished me off with her mouth and her hand, making me cum and hearing her giggle, I thought I was going to pass out! Guys, you can't go wrong with this one! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | longdongshagswell562 | Denver | Yes | 150 | 5/17/13 | |
|
Review by
longdongshagswell562
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It is rare for me to see girls multiple times. Even when that is the case, never before have I reviewed a girl multiple times. That should speak to the amazing quality experiences that she provides. She is definitely my ATF and every time I'm looking for a provider to see, she is always in consideration. Absolutely fantastic and super amazing. In this most recent visit, communication was excellent. She communicates very well and was able to give clear directions and warned me she would be 15 minutes late to the appointment with plenty of time beforehand. She is the woman in her pictures, is absolutely HOT, and very vocal. Hot, willing, wild, easily one of the best appointments in my life. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Stormy Winters | adrianm59 | Denver | Yes | 39 | 5/17/13 | |
|
Review by
adrianm59
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sabrina told me she has been the the biz for a while. It is a great example how much experience counts as she knew all the moves, and touched all my buttons to make me feel like a true man. I had a great session with her and I can't recommed her enough. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse | ilikeitlikethat | Denver | Yes | 31 | 5/17/13 | |
|
Review by
ilikeitlikethat
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the immense pleasure of meeting Heidi today....I don't know why it took me so long. Heidi is a pleasure to be with. She treated me like we have known each other for a long time even though we just met each other. Heidi is a passionate and enthusiastic lady and I will definitely return. She is moving to Florida in a few weeks and will be missed here in Colorado. Catch her while you can. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey-2915 | peterjames007 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/17/13 | |
|
Review by
peterjames007
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Zoey's other reviews and nneded a good rub and happy ending. Pretty girl, decient rub and a wonderful finish. Can't go wrong if you want a relaxing hours with a release. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| cherryduncan | creamme69 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 5/17/13 | |
|
Review by
creamme69
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: In Looking through the reviews, I saw Cherry's review and thought a redhead would be a nice change of pace. Cherry is a little older than the ladies I normally see but was a lot of fun and very sensual. All activites were share with enthusiasm. Pretty lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fancy Darling | springssailor | Denver | Yes | 10 | 5/16/13 | |
|
Review by
springssailor
(61 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Where to begin??? Fancy is a lady that, on one hand, defies definition. She is her own person... a genuine person; and a very genuine lady!! She has a terrific sense of humor and does not take things very seriously - with the exception of having fun. And Fancy really knows how to have fun. Had been chatting with Fancy for sometime and our schedules finally meshed to be able to meet face to face and skin to skin. Set up was sooooo easy. I met her in South DTC at a nice hotel. From the moment she opened the door until the time I wobbled out, Fancy made the experience a cornucopia of sensual delights. As others have said, her kisses are divine... her touch - both soft and driven... her eyes - having her look at me was in itself worth the price of admission. The only regret I had in seeing Fancy was that the time ended. I am already planning a return visit and I can barely wait to pick up where we left off. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber 720-xxx-9625 | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/16/13 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, what a sweetie! If you like your women tall, dark and busty then go see Amber. Amber is a super nice young cutie with an awesome build and a great relaxed personality. Standard two call procedure to a decent motel in Aurora. She opened the door and I was awestruck with her cute look and bangin' body. Set down the donation and she asked me to do the "prove you're not a cop by feeling my tits" thing... they felt great and so did her ass in some tight leggings. We got comfortable and I was able to see her perfectly proportioned, curvy, satiny skin body in all it's glory. Began with some very sensual kissing, moved onto to her ample breasts and then down to some great DATY where she also likes it slow and sensual. After some nice quiet O's for her we moved onto a few different positions. It was hard to hold back with her tightness and great muscle control. She soon had me over the edge to a mind blowing finish. Cuddled a while, took a shower and was on my way dreaming of our next encounter. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shannon 415-xxx-5116 | jonenglish | Fort Collins | Yes | 5 | 5/15/13 | |
|
Review by
jonenglish
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/16/13 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Texted Shannon the night before to see if she would do an 8am. She was up for it and even told me her hotel so I could find her in the morning. Heavy snow made it kind of iffy. warned her I might not make it, she was cool and just said to let her know. Made it to a very nice hotel (not a cheapie like so many others) and she let me in. Caught her a little off guard with how fast I got there. I had wanted an hour but was late with the snow and scaled back to 30 minutes. We jumped right into oral, then several positions. She was enthusiastic in all of them and clearly was having fun. I asked her if greek was on the menu and she said it depended on her mood but it was a little early so I finshed her doggie style while watching ourselves in the mirror. What a great girl. Will repeat if I have the chance. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Siren | supercombo-8123 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 5/15/13 | |
|
Review by
supercombo-8123
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Longmont has a gem. Sweet siren likes this line of work, she really does and it shows. enthusiastic and awesome. she likes the kissing the passion the sweat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa-1182 | kilted_in_co | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/15/13 | |
|
Review by
kilted_in_co
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow.. This was the hottest non-FS session I have ever had, it was close enough to FS to do the job. Set up was easy and a very clean establishment right downtown. Was told it would be the best hour I'd ever have and that was very accurate. About 5 minutes in, her clothes came off, great great great body! Very fit and toned! Seriously great massage and will definitely see her again soon Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| TS Barbie | leonknows | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/15/13 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/16/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Barbie is a gorgeous gurl. Met me at her Evans apartment in heels and a very short dress. Lovely! We kissed deeply for several minutes before heading for the bedroom. I'd brought a pair of pantyhose for her to wear and be chewed off. She obliged and looked all the more stunning, to me. She tried to give me a rub, but not much experience but still relaxing. I turned over and she dropped to my lap and started a nice UTF. I had her stradle my head so I could get at the hosiery and, eventually her "parts". Many and varied positions to come and cum - both of us. Barbie isn't very imaginative but IS very willing to participate in most anything you like. Of, btw, she prefers txting. . . Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elise Black | mjk_79 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/15/13 | |
|
Review by
mjk_79
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Elise on a Sunday morning before she left Denver. Elise is amazingly hot, sexy, very friendly and has a very pretty face. We started out with a mutual shower, because I enjoy that. Her UTF skills are amazing, one of the best I've experienced. We did CG, Doggy, Mish. She was very fun to be with, easy to talk to and a over all very enjoyable experience. I'll be seeing her again when she comes back to Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki (BP) | DomMale | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 5/15/13 | |
|
Review by
DomMale
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I went to see Nikki after seeing her posts a few times on BP. She is young and the photos do not lie as she is in great shape. Giggly and shy she knows what she is doing dispute those attributes. One of the best UTF sessions I have had in a while. Very sexy eyes! Covered and moved to mish... very nice and great fit. Great conversation and cuddles and my time was up. Young and new but great at what she does. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kristin aka Sabrina | Duane | Denver | Yes | 5 | 5/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Duane
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sabrina is one in a million, I have never met a provider like her. She is beautiful, sweet and the pictures do not do her justice. We started with some very nice DATY and she was very responsive, she then started the best UTF that I have ever had, it was so good I did not want her to stop and I popped. Instead of showing me the door we talked and she started giving me a great massage, after awhile she did more UTF to see if I could get back up again, alas it was not to be, but she sure tried. I will defiantly see her again. Thanks for everything Sabrina. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira AKA Skye | LayedBackGuy | Denver | No | 1 | 5/15/13 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've lurked for a long time on TOB (several years) but have never posted a review until now. Looking back I should have for all the good ASP's I've seen as they deserve it, but this one was so bad that I just had to finally post, for other people's sake. I've seen people like Katja Kovar, Sophia Rose, Katie Love, Zoey Ryder, Andi, Brielle Paige, and others, all of whom have been amazing, so I don't want this first review to be seen as someone with no experience. Most of them would know me as an easy going guy with few demands, I don't like DATY, I don't have a particular position or act I always want done and even if something goes wrong or someone is late, it doesn't bother me. Kira on the other hand, she gave clear and easy directions to her place and I arrived and came in. From there I could tell that she did not match her photo's at all. She has significantly more weight to her than the photos show, and some guys may like that but not me. So I told her that I was going to go, at which point her attitude flipped from a kind demeanor to a very hostile one. Now I understand scheduling the time and that that costs money, so if I do walk out on someone because it just isn't going to work (very rare for me to do, after doing this for nearly 6 years now seeing about 2 girls a month, I've done it 3 times, this being the 3rd (so we are talking 2% of the time here)) I always still pay for their shortest offered time, because it did take their time to prepare and schedule. She asked why, I stated that because she does not match her photo's, to which she stated she is the one in the photos. Now that's possible, but if so they were taken a long time ago. Before I could even offer to her to pay she demanded that I pay, then told me I was on camera and that she had my license plate number. She said that if I did not pay she would make life hell for me and release my information, to which I said "don't worry I'll pay", but mentioned that this would be going on here due to her choice of action. She then tried to convince me that this would be worse for me than her, to which I ignored, and said good bye, thanking her for at least being somewhat cordial through the whole thing, her reply to that was "you're a piece of work". Long story short, I should know better than to see girls who have no reviews on here, shame on my self, and I hope you all have happier hunting. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hazel Hayes VIP | LargeHam | Las Vegas | Yes | 34 | 5/14/13 | |
|
Review by
LargeHam
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a trip to Vegas with a family member, so I looked for a provider which could meet me for a morning incall (only time I could get away). Did a fair amount of research since this was my first trip to Vegas after starting this hobby. Kat looked like she and I would be a good match, and my research paid off. I hit the jackpot with this hot sexy lady. Sent her messages the week before we arrived and screening was easy with P411 and Date-Check. Set up a morning appointment the middle of the week, and Kat accommodated my early morning appointment. Kept in communication via messages and switched to phone the morning of our rendezvous. Kat had a room at one of the nicer casinos on the strip, very close to where I was staying. We exchanged texts, and then I called her as I arrived at the casino. Turns out she had just arrived as well and waited for me by the elevators. When I walked up, I easily recognized her and smiled big. She returned the smile and we had a quick kiss before getting on the elevator. She was dressed comfortably and easily fit in with the rest of the morning crowd at the casino. She looked great in tight blue jeans and a nice top that highlighted her cleavage. As Kat and I entered the room and closed the door, she turned around and gave me a deep kiss with those very soft lips. She loves to kiss and we just stood there for a while in deep kiss and warm embrace. Eventually we broke and sat on the couch for some get to know you chat. Kat is very smart and a great conversationalist. There was not a quiet moment as we chatted and laughed. She kept her hand on my lap, stroking it back and forth across my leg. After about 10 minutes, she smiled, leaned over and kissed me again with those very soft lips. She pulled back, opened her eyes and said "Lets get started!" We both stood up and start disrobing. I went to lay my shirt on the couch, turned around and Kat is butt naked in the bed with the covers on, inviting me in. Well, the pants fell to the floor in a crumpled mess, along with everything else I had on, and I jumped into bed. I asked Kat why the covers were up so high and she said she was cold. So, I climbed on top of her and she commented how warm I was. I told her she had no idea how hot I already was! We lay there and started a good foreplay session with deep kisses all over. I could tell she was getting ready when she started throwing the covers off. I won't go into the details here, but Kat and I had a great time together. Gentlemen, Kat is an absolutely delightful, fun, intelligent, gorgeous, and sexy woman. Her body was built for sex and she uses it very well. Treat her like the lady she is and you will be richly rewarded. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie Williams | Dizzo | Denver | Yes | 22 | 5/14/13 | |
|
Review by
Dizzo
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jessie is a man's woman, built for pleasure. I spent a fantastic hour with Jessie and enjoyed all of her sweet charms. I will see her again and certainly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| CandiO | Mjolnir | Denver | Yes | 43 | 5/14/13 | |
|
Review by
Mjolnir
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/14/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I will see her as often as possible. Everything is as advertised. Attitude was remarkable. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina Rox | NightMoves | Colorado Springs | Yes | 80 | 5/14/13 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady: Nina Rox Location: Colorado Springs (North Academy) 5 years ago I took a vacation to Australia and had the honor of being with a couple of Aussie women, they truly love American men. When I found out there was an Aussie Sheila ASP in Colorado Springs I knew who I was going to call when my work sent me down there on business. Set up was easy after my references were checked, got the room number and pushed in the door (as instructed to do). I read a few of her reviews, I walked in and I was thrown off guard a little- the reviews state she is in her 20's, but she is more rather late 30's early 40's.......... Nina still has a smoking body and is Tight in all the right places. DATY was very fresh and clean; Missionary, K9, Lazy Dog and CG was probably enjoyed more by me because I had an Australian accent encouraging me to continue to fuck her hard, that went on throughout the session........ the only thing that kept this review from being fantastic is the UTF started off a little rough (teeth got in the way) but was soon corrected, Nina's eye contact was amazing! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Shauni | drew.smith | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/14/13 | |
|
Review by
drew.smith
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: In a few words, Shauni is a sweet, petite little hottie. Beautiful body with warm, soft, smooth, tanned skin. Blue/green eyes and long red hair. Luscious lips and hips. Breasts are C-size and absolutely astounding. She is young, healthy, blessed with her body, and very easy going and fun to talk to. She met me in her average hotel room, fully dressed, but beautiful. I took a quick shower and came back in to the bedroom. She stripped down in front of me and climbed up on top. Wow. I don't usually get "ready" as fast as I did with her. We messed around for a bit, then she went to very good TF. The list included mish, k9, cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl. She is a PLEASER. She seriously wanted to make sure I had a good time. It wasn't rushed, and she was extremely positive and fun. Shauni is not GFE, which means no kissing or UTF. But other than that, she provides such an attentive service, she sure seemed like a girlfriend to me. Shauni is not regularly here - she visits Colorado from time to time. Do not miss out on her. I can't say enough... she is an absolute pleasure. I don't do a lot of return visits, but she will definitely be one of them. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| DeLyte (BP) | Starman1965 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 9 | 5/14/13 | |
|
Review by
Starman1965
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I can't say that DeLyte would be for everyone (maybe no provider would be) but she definitely was what I needed the day I saw her. She is cute and attractive in that approachable, normal way that this aging hobbyist appreciates (I want to say that she is an average looking girl, but that is an ok thing--even a good thing in an age of fake, augmented "beauties"). Two things: the girl can French kiss well, and she gives UTF surpassingly well. I don't know whether I was just in the right zone for it or what, but I haven't had it like that in a long time (ladies, that translated thing is just a joke...if you're going to offer it at all, give the real thing--with feeling--like DeLyte). After some lovely, perfectly paced intercourse (I love when the woman lets me decide the pace), she followed my queues and took me to that next level with her talented mouth. She also indulged my foot fetish by pedicuring before the session, and she was clean and fresh for some yummy DATY. And to top it all off, she seems like a nice young woman, with whom a guy can have a conversation. Be nice to her guys. Thanks, DeLyte. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey-2915 | TallGuyMileHigh | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/14/13 | |
|
Review by
TallGuyMileHigh
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/13/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Zoey is fantastic and has a pair of the most perfect, natural tits imaginable. She works out of a nice office location and had a private suite to work out of. The massage was as you'd expect from a non-pro, but the view was great. She allows mutual touching, but no finger in the honey pot. She does the massage topless and keeps the bottoms on. The HJ to top off the massage was slow and teasing at first, then got faster and harder as things progressed. Overall - fantastic job Zoey, I'll be back to see you soon! =) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cathy | jmaster299 | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 5/14/13 | |
|
Review by
jmaster299
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am a repeat customer with Cathy. She is not some 25 year old spinner, she is in her mid 40's with just a little extra flab around the middle. But she is the friendliest and most accommodating provider I have ever seen. She is also the most affordable, hence why I am a repeat customer. I will give you the details of my most recent visit from last week and some tips on how to work with Cathy. Cathy is an older Chinese lady and can be a little hard to understand on the phone. Just call her up and give her a time of when you want to see her. She will let you know if that time is ok. Drive to the area near her house that she advertises, [edit - location specific]. There is a [edit - location specific] there you can park at and give her another call right before your appointment time and she will text you the address that is right around the corner. This is a typical two call system. The neighborhood is not the best but I've had no problems the multiple times I have been there. I knocked on the door and Cathy greeted me with a hug and a kiss hello in her typical nighty and underwear combo. She has a spare room set up with a real massage table, I got undressed and on the table to get down to business. Cathy has never asked me to pay until the end and she does not even discuss prices until right before the good bits. So don't worry about having to pay twice or anything. The trick with Cathy is to just be direct and to the point. Be polite about it but just do what you want or ask for what you want and she will pretty much give it to you. As she works on my back and shoulders I rub her legs and ass and play with her pussy through her panties. She never says anything and will let your hands wander. She gives an ok massage with some teasing of your junk when she is working your legs. After the flip she will massage your chest, arms and hands. I like to play with her breasts when she does this. Since I have seen Cathy several times she knows I want full service and I have always paid the same price of . So this time when she went to start stroking my cock she took her panties off, put her leg up on the table and asked me to finger her. She actually said "you play with me too". She probably would have been down for dinning at the Y but that is just not my thing with escorts. She will give a BBBJ but I prefer a cover, again this is a pro we are talking about, and she always puts the condom on with her mouth and gives a very good blow job. She is very eager when she gives head and will keep sucking until you tell her otherwise. I don't want to blow my load on just a bj so I had her lay back on the table and I stood on the floor and fucked her mish. I don't try to act like a porn star and mess with a half dozen positions. I just pounded away while fingering her clit and playing with her very soft tits. If she knows you she will allow light kissing on the lips. After a while I unloaded while still inside her, it's just what I prefer. I carefully pulled out and she took the condom to toss out and gave me a warm towel to clean up with. I got dressed, gave her a hug and a kiss good bye, paid her and left. With how willing Cathy is to just let you do what you want and with how reasonably priced she is I much prefer to see her 2 or 3 times for the same price that I would pay to fuck some hot 20 something that rushes me out the door and has 1000 different rules. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Beautiful Brittany | misconduct | Denver | Yes | 8 | 5/14/13 | |
|
Review by
misconduct
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: no kissing, just didn't seem into it, nice enough she said she just moved in only a blow up mattress for a bed Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cherry-8300 | harley-2368 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/14/13 | |
|
Review by
harley-2368
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of Cherry's company several years ago and I was thrilled to see her occasional recent posts. Setup was painless through P411 and she is just as delightful as I remember. We spent some time catching up and I was amazed at how much she remembered from our first meeting - she was truly a long-lost lover. Conversation with a glass or two of Champaign was a pleasure as she is conversant on just about any subject and very interesting on any topic. She had a nice hotel incall and was dressed so sexy that it was hard for me to concentrate on what she was saying. She has a gorgeous curvy body that was too tempting but well worth the wait. We enjoyed a couple rounds of unbelievable fun, at least for me, and I swear she could read my mind in that she took care of every need. She is a great kisser with unbelievable other talents, and really appeared that she enjoyed our time together. There was no mention of time although I'm sure I overstayed my welcome. She is a must-see if you can catch her - I know I will be back and I won't wait as long as I did last time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| cherryduncan | misconduct | Denver | Yes | 7 | 5/14/13 | |
|
Review by
misconduct
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/14/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This may be my new ATF, great attitude, fun to be with, no rush. Same ATF as cherryduncan Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie | ballpk | Denver | Yes | 52 | 5/13/13 | |
|
Review by
ballpk
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/13/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rylie is a wet dream come to life. She showed up in a sexy dress that highlighted her killer legs and round, firm ass. Great smile, electric eyes, and the prettiest, perky titties I've seen since...?! lets just say she is an exceptionally sexy gal... She is very sensual and engaging... The perfect GFE as far as I am concerned. Many Thanks Miss Rylie. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie | ballpk | Denver | Yes | 52 | 5/13/13 | |
|
Review by
ballpk
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I wanted to say No, I don't recommend her because I want to keep her to myself! What can I say? I've seen Rylie several times now and I can't get enough of her. Her friendly, vibrant attitude makes her such a joy to encounter and her touch is simply out of this world. The conversation was intriguing as usual and her face is so gorgeous that I almost forget to blink. Rylie has an amazing body and attitude to match. I will continue to see Rylie and making an appointment has never been an issue for me. I did have the pleasurable amusement of listening to someone call her who was a bit inappropriate and all I can say is that's a behavior she will not tolerate, so by all means guys, be respectful and considerate. She deserves it and will surely reciprocate. Enjoy her. She's worth it. ;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jordan (BP) | ballpk | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/13/13 | |
|
Review by
ballpk
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So I took one for the team and I gotta tell ya...GO TEAM! SCORE!! Jordan came to my home and she was just adorable, but don't let her sweet looks fool you. It was game time and she came to play. The oral...MIND BLOWING, the Cow Girl...A Rodeo! The way her body moves, phenomenal. She used to be a dancer and she loves to dance. Sensual...Seductive, and like to take control. Truly a woman who loves what she does and believe me, it shows. I will be seeing her again, in fact I might have to call her right now lol This is one skilled woman in the Arts of man. All I can really say is WOW. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Destiny | TattooedGeek | Denver | Yes | 167 | 5/13/13 | |
|
Review by
TattooedGeek
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sorry this review is overdue much like the meeting with the very fun energetic Naughty destiny I have been trying to see destiny for awhile now and just kept missing each other we have chat here and there and Finally got to meet with this lovely lady the location was very nice and an ease to get too setting up an appointment was just as easy she is just as stunning as her photos and was warm and welcoming like we were old friends catching up As for all activities mentioned above she does very well and with lots of energy and very enthusiastic but she also pays attention to both our needs and can switch from pornstar dirty girl to GFE and back again kept me on my toes for sure I will most defiantly see this lovely lady again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicoleta | jharold55 | Denver | Yes | 63 | 5/12/13 | |
|
Review by
jharold55
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nicoleta is a fantastic provider, beautiful body and face, outstanding services. I'm not normally able to get off a second pop but she was very patient and helpful with me. She is a sweetheart. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Marie-5571 | r1raven | Denver | Yes | 6 | 5/12/13 | |
|
Review by
r1raven
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/13/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw her ads for a while on backpage and was hesitant about seeing her. Then i found out she had some reviews on ter and was able to see some of those reviews and i figured might as well try it out. She lives in aurora and lives in an apt complex that is not the best, but still ok. When i arrived i called about 10 mins before our time to let her know i was coming into the area. No answer so i continued onto her place. All i knew was the apt build number but not her room number. Once i drove into her complex gave her another call trying to figure out what room it was and no answer again. parked near the complex and waited 5 mins and called again and no answer. then i drove around the complex for about 5 mins giving her a little extra time just in case she was in the shower or something. called one last time and no answer again and left a voicemail saying i called a couple times and i was here and i was leaving now since i didnt hear back, as i was leaving the complex and heading back to the street she calls and says what room she is in. At first i was thinking to just leave since i had a little bad vibe going on and wasnt to sure about the area, but i headed back and met her at the room and let me tell you i was glad i came back because she s very pretty and has an amazing body. She was wearing a silk robe that did no justice to cover her lovely chest. She told me she was sorry and to head to the beadroom and get comfortable. I was happy to see her and what she had underneath the robe, the rub was light for a little and some teasing mixed in while on my stomach and she is a great person to talk with, never a dull moment. When she told me to turn over i was excited to see those massive breats come out and boy was i happy when she did, huge chest with huge areolas, i love it. more teasing and eventually some russian and lots of boob sucking and grabbing which she didnt mind at all. I finished russian and it was amazing to see and feel. I would repeat more often if she was closer but she s very good and other than the waiting it was a fantastic expierence. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||