Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

32251 - 32300 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Jessica-5087 jr82721 Las Vegas Yes 2 6/5/13
Review by jr82721 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/13
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jessica is a very pretty girl and has an amazing body. Was rushed cuz she had plans and only spent a half hour if that but at the price was worth it. Would see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Marie-9900 swellninja Denver Yes 3 6/5/13
Review by swellninja (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Bangin body. Awesome attitude. She's worth your time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos BBK5001 Denver Yes 112 6/5/13
Review by BBK5001 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Joslynn a couple of days ago, I found myself with some unexpected free time and decided I deserved a mini vacation. Same day scheduling was easy through P411 to share two hours, Joslynn provided her address and asked me to call when I got close so she could share her suite number. I always get lost in Denver, so I was a bit late but Joslynn was very understanding when I called to let her know I would not arrive on time. Joslynn met me at the door with a hug, guided me to the couch and introduced her friend "S" who is new to the scene. Joslynn asked if I'd like to include her friend and we agreed to have the three of us spend two hours together. This was the first time I'd been offered and impromptu two-girl option, and I couldn't say no to these two beautiful ladies. S is built much like Joslynn: tall, slender, nice tan, great smile, naturally beautiful and even more of a hardbody than Joslynn. These two women together were incredible. Jos and S enjoy playing with each other, both are gorgeous, high-energy, fit ladies who are very enthusiastic and enjoy giving as much as receiving. Suffice it to say that I fulfilled several fantasies with these ladies and I think they enjoyed indulging my suggestions almost as much as I did experiencing them. I highly recommend spending time with Joslynn and S, and not to downplay my other two-girl appointments but, this was easily the most fun I've had with two ladies. To the best of my knowledge, S has no advertising yet so contacting Joslynn would be the best way to see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Corey & Lilly bobbynu Denver Yes 2 6/5/13
Review by bobbynu (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I should have followed my gut, upsell for everything, house is run down, table is low quality, sheets are tattered, I should have walked away, the picture in the add is many moons ago looks way older in person, the daughter is told not to look at you, and everyone is wearing multiple layers of clothing. Rip Off


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carina Diamonte magnet Denver Yes 1 6/5/13
Review by magnet (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Carina's massage skill are so good that I opted for the 90 minute deep tissue. She obviously has had training and takes it very seriously. I had some muscle pain and cramps, from over use, and she was able to get the muscles completely relaxed and pain free by the end of the session. I can honestly say that it was possibly the best massage I have ever had. The location was easy to find and in a decent neighborhood.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Star krush84 Denver Yes 7 6/5/13
Review by krush84 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well I should of wrote this review months ago Isabella was amazing she never rushed me and was a ball of energy she is open minded and willing to try new things after we talked and she didn't just bolt out of the door in me she found a regular I'm always done to see this amazing girl so if you see her have fun and treat her right she is a breath of fresh air when so many girls are fake out here


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Turner fork Colorado Springs Yes 2 6/3/13
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/13
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She very briefly had a Backpage ad up but it's gone now, but she's still around I believe and books only through email. A bit under the radar. Trust me, she's very beautiful and sexy. She's also very good at what she does, and I had a great time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brynn Campbell creamme69 Denver Yes 18 6/3/13
Review by creamme69 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brynn Campbell is by far one of the most upscale ladies I have ever had the pleasure to spend time with. And when I say pleasure, it truely was a pleasure in every way possible. Easy to schedule on P411, very safe, upscale incall in a nice area of DTC. Enjoyed some wine with her then mutually enjoyed each others bodies for a fantastic session. You can provide your own details but as for me, I will repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia Rider bammthis Las Vegas No 1 6/3/13
Review by bammthis (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/13
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: so she shows up late before the door shut she had her hand out and telling me that she expects a tip because she should have ask for not the that was agreed when we talked about.I could not believe the whole thing she looked like hell wearind a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and is telling me how much she had to do to get ready to see me WOW AND i dont think she ever put the cig out the whole time shes telling me all this bull,it took me a min to get my self together and the whole time she going on about the $ and asking about the tip. With out my missing a beat I told her she needed to leave and that when she makes a deal she should live up to it,the best part is always saved for the last when she tells me that she needs cab fair because shes broke and she cant call her boy friend because he would not like that she was there doing what she was doing whatever that was. At lease she was good for a laugh I could not get her gone fast enough sands cab fair.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Snowflake fork Colorado Springs Yes 1 6/3/13
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/13
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Seeing Snowflake was a low-budget, low quality excursion. However she has a great body and I can't really complain. She was sharing a room with a female friend, who offered to either face the wall or wait in the bathroom. LOL, this was new to me, but kind of interestingly trashy to be riding Snowflake while her friend is texting away on the phone on a different bed. (I think her friend is Lilianna who also advertises on BP) Snowflake didn't kiss, and I didn't ask about BJ. I just moved right from some fingering to the main event. She was responsive to the sex, or faking, but it felt pretty damn good. I cleaned up and left. Basically 3Gs, but the price was right.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor Made tnegad-6740 Pueblo Yes 10 6/3/13
Review by tnegad-6740 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/13
Time: 15 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Arrived to discreet hotel location; good considering size of Pueblo. Excited as had read reviews. However, disappointed once I arrived. She may say late 20s, but she looks closer to late 30s. Hair is a wig which killed more enthusiasm as she wouldn't let me touch it. Nice lady, but not very into the appointment. Quick strip after business. Reviews had said passionate kisser, but I barely received a peck. Quickly went through the motions, but I never really got into what was I doing and decided to just pop, get dressed and leave. Maybe this was just an "off-day" for her, but I never really felt anything during the session. I guess ITOFTT, but hopefully her next client gets more than I did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angela Aspen-3407 Mhawk Denver Yes 30 6/3/13
Review by Mhawk (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Angela was a very cool edgy fun experience, quick wit and stand up business person you get more than what you pay for. Will definitely be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Star ean66 Denver Yes 7 6/3/13
Review by ean66 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I never review but set up an account to let you know just how perfect Isabella is. I have seen her 3 times and each time is better than the last. Her body is perfect and her attitude is the best i have found. Her pictures do not do her justice and her tattoos are very sexy. Bought her some lingerie which she enthusiastically wore, she looks fantastic in stockings. Guys, she is unbelievable and one of the best i have ever met.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EveSupreme 2_The_T Pueblo Yes 15 6/2/13
Review by 2_The_T (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great time with Eve, she is a little stick of dynamite. Good attitude, nice to chat with and the activities dont get much better.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Turner rocketmanco901 Colorado Springs Yes 2 6/2/13
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Jessica had returned from the west coast. Set up was easy through email. She is a sexy cute beautiful young lady. I really enjoyed my time getting to know her. Look forward to seeing her again while she is in town. Thanks again Jessica for a wonderful afternoon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi 719-xxx-4813 Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 1 6/2/13
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: When I couldn't hook up with preferred ASP on short notice I turned to BP. Saw Lexi and was intrigued by pictures and price. Called, she answered and set up for 30 minutes. Called when I arrived at hotel in decent area. She came down and let me in the building. Pictures are diffidently accurate. Very firm and petite little body. Her appearance was the high light of the session. She was quiet and a little standoffish. No chit chat but got right to work. Cover went on and she began pretty good TF, then switched to cowgirl and asian cowgirl. I asked her to stop for a minute and give me a hand job which she did. Cover went back on and she finished with reverse cowgirl. Session wasn't quite 3G's but it wasn't the GFE I hope for. Her appearance and price and probably worth it. I might go back. YOMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi - 720-314-9954 skinnydud Denver No 2 6/2/13
Review by skinnydud (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have contacted Lexi several times hoping to see her at some in-call and she promised me several times and I would wait desperately for hours and nothing. today is the worst because she confirmed and even asked me to give her 45 minutes and she will be at her in call in cherry creek area. I go there at the time and wait nothing happens and after some time she txt me saying she's sorry she is in Thornton and she is coming ... another hour she send a similar text at 10 pm she txt me saying she's getting close to her place. simply she played me 3 times and this time from 6 pm to 10pm she doesn't have any reviews so far i am not sure if she's legit


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser Jo Dimaggio Denver Yes 54 6/2/13
Review by Jo Dimaggio (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It had been a while, but caught up with Cristal again this past weekend. Texted her early Saturday for same day after seeing her early ad on EB, and she was available in north DTC at mid-level location. Texted upon arrival and the fun was on. Some people just click together, and boy we definitely did, once again. She is very outgoing, intelligent and highly erotic, sensual and a great conversationalist. As others have said, her DDD's are augmented, but are very natural with highly sensual nipples and a very big turn on and a joy to explore. The DATY was especially hot and multi-orgasmic. UTF as a warm up was very good, and the finish with doggie was out of this world. No acting or rush here guys, just pure eroticism and pleasure. Thanks Cristal, looking forward to another visit again soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Platinum anyonesguess Denver Yes 11 6/2/13
Review by anyonesguess (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Greetings fellow hobbiest. I'm usually more of a gfe/pse kinda guy. So I was out of my element seeing Platinum. She has a lot of rules that would seem to make her seem 3g. However despite those rules she is a real sweetheart. Full service and translated french is all that is really on the menu. With her cute face, perky tits, round bottom, alluring eyes and energetic personality you'll leave a happy camper. During tf she realized she could trust me and she put her cute bottom in my face so I had a great view of her butt and kitty. Classic 69 with no action on my part, but oh what a view. She probably deserves a better rating but with a limited menu I can't justify a better than average or fantastic rating. Still worth the price of admission. Till the next episode, Anyonesguess


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany BP anyonesguess Denver Yes 15 6/2/13
Review by anyonesguess (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It's been a while since I have posted. Time to get back on the....ladies. I had the pleasure of seeing Tiffany. Her reviews are spot on. She greets you at the door looking great. Goes right into it by kissing you. Wow is that awesome. After the great kissing she works her way down to UTF. Another great feature. Here is where the versatility comes into play. She followed my directions to a tee. Yeah baby! From there modified missionary and standing doggie stole the show till completion. After that came what normally happens at the beginning of a 1st time session. We chatted a bit and got to know one another. Jumping right into it took the awkward 1st meeting part right out of the equation. Of course YMMV. If you are real and treat her as such she will most certainly return the favor. What can I say other than a repeat visit is in my future. Thanks beautiful! By the way... It was a nice surprise seeing her beautiful face in person as see does not show it in her postings.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Star denver_guy Denver Yes 7 6/2/13
Review by denver_guy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First and foremost this woman is probably one of the most accommodating providers that I have seen. There is a little back story that needs explaining. I have seen this woman twice now. The first time was a lot of fun but unfortunately there was a makeup malfunction. Up to that point it was a fantastic session. She was using a new eye shadow that had gotten into her eye and was causing some serious pain for her. Her eyes began to get really red and she really could not see along with the pain. So we decided to end the session early. Feeling so bad about it she immediately offered a free make-up session. She definitely is after the client's satisfaction. The second time I saw her was that free make-up session. We started out with a very good massage, not quite a CMT level, but still very good. She has some talented hands. Next she went on to some UTF that was out of this world. She loves doing it. She continued with the UTF until I asked her to get on her knees so I could stand while she finished me off BBBJNQNS. This woman sure knows how to work her tongue and mouth. Once we both caught our breath, we laid on the bed for a minute then I decided to give her a massage. By the end of that I was ready to go again. As I slipped on the cover she put herself on the edge of the bed in a doggy position. This woman climaxes very hard and very real. We finished up with deep missionary (her legs on my shoulders pressed up against her chest). After that I took a quick rinse in the shower, we hugged with a light kiss and the session was over. Overall we had a fantastic time together. The fact that she gave me a make-up session scored some serious points with me. Just a couple quick notes. I did not partake but she does offer Greek and DATY, neither of which are my thing. She does smoke, but so do I so that didn't bother me one bit. I don't think that she would smoke during a session unless the client did as well. I would describe her body as that of a college softball player. Thicker thighs, and round booty. Very pretty if you like that type. She has a lot of tattoos. Her entire back is covered along with the ones you can see in her pics. She is a bit of a rocker chic that looks like she could whoop your butt but she is very sweet. She does have an enhanced chest but they are still a natural size and good feeling. Treat her with respect and she will really take care of you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kittie (435) Park Man Denver Yes 16 6/2/13
Review by Park Man (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kittie is a mature, experienced provider which is what I prefer. She is very energetic and animated. She provides a true GFE making you feel like you are the only man in the world. She finds out what you like and makes sure you receive plenty of it.....She has very small breasts, however she has amazing nipples which are very sensitive. If you like DATY then Kittie is your girl...she is communicative while one is "dinning" and honestly responsive (no faking, at least in my experience), particularly if you are patient and take your time with her. Her mouth and kisses are extremely passionate (as they should be with a GFE). SOG was also amazing...she has a real "pile-driver" and knows how to use it. A nice lady, with a tight body..no flabby buns here. One thing..her pictures in her postings show her with both red and brown hair...her hair was brown when I saw her...she is really cute and looks much younger than she is. She has become one of my favorites and I intend to see her the next time she visits Ft. Collins. I rate her an A+.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sierra-2754 wood1212-9825 Denver Yes 1 6/2/13
Review by wood1212-9825 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Advertised on the Backpage in the escort section. Pictures looked real, but when I arrived the person in front of me was near 200 pounds, blond, and very full clothed. The pictures showed a brunette with a more tone body. I was short on time and wanted to have fun so I went ahead anyway. I then proceeded to receive a quick rub of my back, and legs, while haveing to keep my boxers on. I decided to say something about the dishonesty of the service and threats were then made towards me. STAY AWAY!!!! ADMIN NOTE: Numerous ads with stolen pictures of established ASPs.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber in Denver Crash2000XXX Denver Yes 3 6/2/13
Review by Crash2000XXX (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/28/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amber made me feel comfortable right from the start, she meet me at the door in her sexy outfit, led me to the bedroom, and allowed me to relax. We started with some kissing and a little HJ, UTF, and then I went down on her. She was freshly shaven, a big plus for me, and she let me know I was doing a good job. After a little more finger play, she put a condom on me, I got to put her legs up, and let my self in. She was fantastic, responded well, and then we tried some other positions. When I was ready to climax, she moved her body for my maximum pleasure. It was great! I never felt rushed, it was a enjoyable time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 170 6/1/13
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Why did I wait so long to call her? I could kick myself for missing so many great times. There isn't much to add to previous reviews, though I'll repeat that her pictures do not do her justice. She is a natural, and a superb companion whom we are fortunate to have. She loves what she does, and it shows clearly - Holly is truly a pleasure-provider extraordinaire - GFE to the max. Any time I leave weak-kneed I know I had a wonderful rendezvous. I'll definitely be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Kandi Shop average1 Denver Yes 27 5/31/13
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my first trip the "The Kandi Shop" and everything exceeded my expectations. I know YMMV, but Kandi was a blast to be with. Initial contact was via text as her ad on EB requested. Verification and set up took very little time. All activities were engaged in with enthusiasm and skill. This sweet lady asked what I liked, knows what she likes and absolutely likes what she does. Her oral skills have to be experienced. Another review used the word "worship" and I think this is accurate. If you have a sweet tooth, I highly recommend Kandi.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
heatherdaniels nairobi08 Fort Collins Yes 20 5/31/13
Review by nairobi08 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Having read Heather's reviews and looked at her profile I was excited to see that she sometimes made her way up to FC. Via P411 I was able to schedule an appt. about one week in advance at a nice incall hotel (I was actually a bit late contacting her but she was accommodating). My anticipation was matched by my experience. Heather has a very pretty face and hot body. While she is fit, she has soft curves. She also has a warm, upbeat, inviting manner that she maintained throughout our time. Maybe this is why all of the activities (including conversation) blended together for me, starting as soon as I entered the room. I had a great time and am looking forward to experiencing more from her menu next time I see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Lomasi Falstaff Colorado Springs Yes 21 5/31/13
Review by Falstaff (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lola is a statuesque beauty who's enthusiastic about her work. She's fun to be around, and even though this was my first visit, we found a lot to talk about before, after, and in between some very pleasurable activities. A sexy, sultry, articulate lady - great combination! She's been in the business only a short time, so she doesn't yet rise to the level of Fantastic, but I had a great time; I'll be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy dag9 Denver Yes 67 5/30/13
Review by dag9 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A little late in writing this review. This statuesque beauty is exactly who she advertises she is (her website was accurate so if you want to know what to expect, please visit it). We chit chatted for a while, which always makes the experience more pleasant. We went up to her room and did all activities mentioned above. She is a great lady and if you treat her with respect, she will leave you satisfied and excited for the next visit back. After searching and searching, I think I finally found an ATF. And thanks for the plastic bags, it was raining cats and dogs out there!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexaPulse Flintstone Denver Yes 29 5/30/13
Review by Flintstone (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was contacted by Violet who I had seen several times before. She invited me to be introduced to her friend Alexa Pulse who she had started to do Duo domination and massage appointments. Violet offered me this 3 weeks in advance and it was definitely a long 3 weeks. In fact I had a regular massage a few days earlier and my mind started to wander thinking about Violet and Alexa using me as their victim. During the massage I became very aroused and it was difficult to hide my excitement with a flimsy sheet. Score some points with these two with a small token of appreciation with either some wine or some S&M gear as Violet has been collecting equipment and expanding her repertoire. She loves to learn but she is natural , sensual dome. I showered there and came out in my boxers which I was immediately order to remove. I have never been so hard seeing these two beauties looking at me with anticipation of using me as their play thing. I was blind folded. The next two hours was a whirlwind of being whipped, teased, clamped, squeezed, subject to various erotic tortures, fetishes and a mix of following commands and being rewarded with an occasional kiss on the cheek by Violet. Alexa was a little more strict but it was a great mixture. (Sweet & Spicy) I always felt comfortable, my limits were respected, and did I say hard. They even got a little frustrated because my erection wouldn't subside so they could but a device on my package. I was brought to a shuddering climax while standing. After that I was led to the massage table and give a nice, sensual rub down by the two of them. I felt like a king and was so relaxed. It was worth every minute of the wait. Violet has been a great find for me but adding Alexa to the mix was the icing on the cake. I enjoy suffering for them and you will too.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lana 720-xxx-xxxx blastmaster Denver Yes 2 5/30/13
Review by blastmaster (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Lana on PB and previous review. Exchanged some emails and couple photos, and wanted more. I like an ASP that answers her emails, that's Lana. As an older guy that used to hobby, and proceeded slowly in my search, Lana was my choice. Wow....I hit the jackpot with her!! My favorite ASP all time. Her pics are accurate, and I was at ease with her from start to happy ends :) I originally booked an hour but needed another half she was so attentive. Not sure why I am saying all this, since I should keep her to myself. She is my 5 star ASP, that made it work between the two of us...all activities were performed with enthusiam :) And I'll defintiely be seeing this lady again! Treat her good, and she'll give it return....she's smart, sexy and mature..can't say enough, with one knock out body reponds so well :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Russian Emma new2hobbying Denver No 12 5/30/13
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Emma started out nice we clarrified some descrepenies in her reviews and i heade off downtown. Waited forty five minutes in lobby for a room nimber that never came. All she had to do was tell she changed her mind.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Russian Emma hornyjoe61 Denver Yes 12 5/30/13
Review by hornyjoe61 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Emma is a excellent provider, every time she comes to town I make sure that I see her. Everything is done with enthusiasm and she seems to enjoy everything. She does travel a lot, but she comes to Denver quite often. I shouldn't say to much, if to many people find out about her, I wouldn't be able to book any time with her. A MUST SEE


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca-7674 NightMoves Denver Yes 51 5/30/13
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady: Bianca Location: I-25 E. Hampton Saw Bianca over the weekend she was able to accommodate me on short notice. I would like to describe her as quiet not shy, once the session got started she opened up alot more (literally and metaphorically). DATY was very clean and sweet, UTF is was very good and Wet. I highly recommend this pretty lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriana-7255 RockyMtnTall Denver Yes 5 5/30/13
Review by RockyMtnTall (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Beautiful girl with a great attitude. Isabella has a great set up at her location, and great music to set the mood. If you're looking for a fantastic deep tissue massage with a sensual ending, then you should go see Isabella. You won't be disappointed!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristen Thomas Chubby Denver Yes 1 5/30/13
Review by Chubby (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Certainly among the top three most beautiful women I’ve ever been with in my life. When I saw her pictures on her website, I thought they must be old/outdated or otherwise TGTBT, but I was wrong. She’s far prettier, and has an even better body, than her pictures would indicate. If physical beauty is a big factor in your decision who to see, Kristen should be on the top of your list. Incredible breasts, much larger than her pictures would indicate, and as far as I could tell, all her own. Very beautiful face. Very pleasant, down to earth, seemingly well adjusted personality. Very good, deep UTF. Very responsive to DATY, and I do think she actually came – I’d imagine it would be hard to fake getting that wet inside. Vigorous and appropriately vocal CFS. Really, really good. I saw her during her visit to Denver, but she says it is very likely she will move here within the month. If she does, be sure to welcome her. Plenty of reviews on TER, so don’t just take it from me. Easy set up via P411.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
chelsea 714-xxx-6103 LayedBackGuy Boulder Yes 1 5/30/13
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/13
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very kind young lady. Her photos are very close to what you get but not her. She has a laid back kind of personality and doesn't mind talking. Great vocals when I was behind her. Amazing price too I'd suggest seeing her if you're in boulder.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yesenia-4618 wrxdude Denver Yes 139 5/30/13
Review by wrxdude (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Simply amazing. The setup was super easy(p411). Locations was also super easy to get to. The session was incredible. She definitely pays attention to what you request. Highly recommend. Will be seeing her again for sure!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Siren Kaos Denver Yes 9 5/30/13
Review by Kaos (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I arranged a date with Siren at a comfortable hotel in Longmont. Set-up was a breeze through chat and email. She met me at the door with a wonderful welcoming kiss clothed in a little black dress with thigh high stockings and heels -- what a nice way to start the encounter! After we selected some mood music, we played together on the bed enjoying the activities detailed above. Siren is quite attractive, with a great attitude and personality to boot. I rank her among the top five of the providers I've had the privilege of meeting -- definitely top notch. If you live in anywhere within a fifty mile radius of Longmont, I strongly suggest you make the effort to visit. Trust me, it will be worth your while.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dawn 720-xxx-9769 ynglifter69 Denver Yes 3 5/30/13
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Dawn's incall was the same place that I previously had a bad experience. I'm thinking what a great way to start. Let me say that any problems were alleviated 5 seconds after she opened the door. A beautiful, ball of energy was in front of me. She is a little alt looking, but not to the point where it detracted from her looks. This was one of the quickest starting sessions I have had in awhile, which was good because I was running late for a meeting. She is a gem and if you get a chance find a place with a mirror.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JJ-5567 Sonny Corninthos Denver Yes 4 5/30/13
Review by Sonny Corninthos (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I remembered JJ from her Private Connection days. When I saw she would be available on Memorial Day, I just jumped at the opportunity to finally meet her. JJ's personality was great through the scheduling process. She was even more amazing in person as she has amazing inner and outer beauty. I fully plan on visiting her again in the very near future and highly recommend meeting her if you have not. Thank You for a wonderful Holiday Break JJ! S. Corninthos


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloe! (7851) ClaudeFrancoisx Denver Yes 11 5/30/13
Review by ClaudeFrancoisx (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Chloe! is an ATF, who I enjoy seeing on a regular basis. Great body and personality who provides a non rush GFE experience Can't wait to see her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber of Denver alan_carbone Denver Yes 6 5/30/13
Review by alan_carbone (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Amber's ad and I love a MILF and she definately was one! Be aware she has a new number since she has returned, 720-434-3883. Standard two call system led to a nice incall in a good area of Aurora. She led me to the bedroom and the fun began. She provided a nice HJ that led to really good TF. Although I prefer UTF her technique and eye contact was great!! This led to a bunch of fun positions but Doggie was the best. She is really into what she does and I highly recommend. Thanks Amber, I will be back!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elana whatsup1977 Denver Yes 1 5/30/13
Review by whatsup1977 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elana is not only beautiful but very friendly and makes you feel relaxed. Pics do not do her justice.only downside doesn't do bj, but once your with her that won't matter. I enjoyed my time with her that I seen her two days in a row. Cant wait til the next time I see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hobbiebobbi wglide2003 Denver Yes 8 5/30/13
Review by wglide2003 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After two Scheduling attempts (My schedule conflicts) We were able to arrange our first meeting, through Email and phone. While in route to DTC she called 15 minutes before our meeting time and said she was there and give me the room number, how is that for Customer Service? She opened the door in a matching set of bra and panties, my only thought was WOW I have hit the jackpot. She is a true a knockout. She is petite about 5' 3", trim and toned with the best set of all naturals I've ever seen. I then wondered if this old graybeard was trying to"bat out of his league". She is truly Major League. We had a glass of wine and got to know each other. Moved to the bedroom and got comfortable. Bobbi is a submissive and expects you to direct the show, she has boundaries which were communicated in her Emails, all reasonable. The dining was 5 star, had two courses. I spoke to her in french and she demonstrated french with class, no translation needed. all the activities were top shelf. I took a quick shower because I had a Business meeting,and headed 40 miles south.I have no idea of what went on in the meeting because I still had visions of wonderful time with Bobbi Treat her properly and be generous, she is really a gem. I have already scheduled my next appointment


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jayden funseker Denver Yes 6 5/30/13
Review by funseker (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Jacie today for her half hour special-Well worth it, will book hour next time. Jacie's condo in the DTC is very clean and discrete. She is a cutie with a smoking body and uses a massage table table and great lotion that isn't greasy or fragrant. Her massage is very good and she was very accommodating. Great finish and I'm sure her prices will be going up. Thanks Jacie ;)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sassy b drdaty Denver Yes 1 5/30/13
Review by drdaty (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sassy is HOT! Her pictures are real and show her beauty, but she is way cuter, sweeter, and hotter than they portray. This woman is my favorite in Colorado, and I've enjoyed several amazing sessions with her. She responds to kindness, so treat her respectfully and you will be rewarded. She makes me feel like a king every time. Her rates are ridiculously low for such a hot and sexy girl, and I wish I lived closer so I could see her every day!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denise (Castle Rock) hornyjoe61 Denver No 1 5/30/13
Review by hornyjoe61 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is a scam, tells you sh needs to get a hotel room but doesn't have enough money, will ask you to put some money on a card, after she checks in you follow up to her room. She never shows, if she answers her phone, fake story about er girlfriends client hit her and she calling the police. Big scam, STAY AWAY.. I ALSO BELIVE HER FRIEND IS ALICE STAYS AT THE SAME HOTEL


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten average1 Denver Yes 81 5/29/13
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the chance to see Lucy a couple of days ago. I had tried to see her before she took a short break, but there was some missed communication, so I was glad to see her this week. Lucy is truly a sweet lady. We spent some time talking which allowed me to feel comfortable. Then it was time to get into play mode. Her skin is quite soft and she is fun just to cuddle with. She was enthusiastic and quite responsive during play time. I left feeling pretty darned good and would see her again. I'm putting "Very Good" rather then "Fantastic" because I believe future meetings might hit the "fantastic" realm, as it sometimes takes me a while to get truly comfortable. Thanks for a great time, Lucy.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha Songdog57 Denver Yes 55 5/29/13
Review by Songdog57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I finally made arrangements to see Isabella a few days ago. The lady has been on my list for some time and I’m now kicking my own butt for waiting so long! Scheduling the session was easy. Isabella returned my call promptly and was very accommodating with scheduling. She was ready at the appointed time and place with no drama or last minute scheduling problems. I do appreciate a lady that is on time! I’ve listed our activities above and I will only add that due to Isabella’s skills things happened hard, fast and with a surprising intensity! I will most definitely see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: