Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

32451 - 32500 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Stacy Carlson geecue2 Denver Yes 50 5/6/13
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been awhile since I have seen Stacy, today was the time to see her. Stacy still friendly as ever, real good personality, very sexy, good kisser, very sensual. Long drive to incall location, would call it south DTC, no problem finding incall. Went into the room and Stacy was in a very sexy bra and panty. Chatted a bit then a welcome DFK and carressing. Took care of business then went to the bed where more deep french kissing and carressing took place. Stacy then went to some outstanding UTF really nice. Next it was her turn, returned the favor with some DATY, she is still very sensitive, had a good time teasing her. Finished off in the 69 position which was amazing. She cleaned me up and the rest of the time got caught up with whats been going on with each other.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chrissy-2550 Trooper Denver Yes 1 5/6/13
Review by Trooper (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Crissy is a beautiful woman with good access and very nice apartment. Upsale seems common. I enjoyed being with her because of looks, but she would not provide any service other than light massage definately not professional. Said she has limitations on first session and that as we got to know each other services may increse. Pleasant enough but not what I was looking for.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taelor whodat Denver Yes 2 5/6/13
Review by whodat (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am posting this because I saw a review posted for "Taelor" I know her as "Bella". When I saw the pictures I knew immediately it was Bella. I have her old pics in case someone wants to verify. Anyway... She came to my hotel on an outcall. We Started chatting, I was seated at my laptop and she was on the other side of the counter with the door directly behind her. She was there maybe 5 minutes, grabbed a stack of cash off the counter (yeah my fault ... dummy) and bolted out the door down the stairs which, conveniently were directly outside my door to a waiting "HOOPTI" with her drivers and split. The cash was somewhere between 400 and 500. BEWARE... She often changes her appearance (obviously) black to blonde now red? Anyway go see her ad and remember her face. She is a cash and dash bigtime that is why she moves between Denver and Boulder and Colo Springs.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veda lvdude13 Denver No 1 5/6/13
Review by lvdude13 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ad states her age is 28 she is actually more like 40 to 45. Very rushed experience, would not repeat or recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny Paul Denver Yes 167 5/6/13
Review by Paul (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: As always a delight to see this young lady. She is easy and fun to talk to. Setup is quick, very nice location and room is easy to relax in. I have never been refused anything I wished for. She is still one of my two ATFs and will continue to be.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Monet Marie-5920 pfunk Denver Yes 4 5/5/13
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/6/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Monet Marie looks like her pics, is very easy going and pleasant to be with. I had a very good time, and recommend her if you're interested in a BBW sweetheart GFE/PSE.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ana mtn.lion Denver Yes 62 5/5/13
Review by mtn.lion (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/6/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I don't know even where to start with this one.....every time I think that my time spent with Ana can't get any better....it can and does. Anyone that writes reviews for this beautiful young women tends to be a little less than forthcoming with our experiences because we want to keep this sultry siren to ourselves. Ana has a captivating way about her that harkens to the depths of a man's soul. She is truly an angel of amazing grace and elegance. She is smart, witty and just fun to be around. In public she is pure class.......with just a little bit of sass....and I do mean sass....and oh my goodness such a cute a.. Whoops.....a little off topic with memories of yesterday afternoons fun..... Miss way to sexy has a body to die for and a face that is of timeless Eastern European beauty and elegance. Tanned, toned and with curves in all the right places. A lady in public.....but with assets that she knows how to use behind the bedroom door. Memories and experiences that will linger in my soul forever. If you treat her like the lady that she is.....She will make you feel like a king for whatever time you may choose to spend with her. My latest adventure with this amazing women started with a walk to a valley meadow at my ranch east of Denver, where we spent the afternoon on a mattress in the warm afternoon sunshine. Wine and cheese and a pile of blankets and pillows with Ana's soft naked body glowing under the beautiful Colorado sky is truly a sight to behold....... and one that will linger in my mind forever......I am such a lucky man! Miss way to sexy has all the right assets and knows how to use them all.....to a man's delight. After our afternoon of fun and frolic Ana decided that she wanted to walk back to the house in her birthday suit......oh what a cute little wiggle......did I mention what a cute little caboose she has.... We arrived back at the house to spend the early evening in the hot tub. More wine.....more cheese and the best part..... more Ana......naked.... even wetter and I didn't think it possible but even HOTTER. Since the last time I spent an extended visit with miss Ana we ran out of time for her Cherries Jubilee.....desert that was supposed to be served after the Steak Neptune with Bearnaise sauce that I fixed for her Birthday.....I decided to make it this time. So while Ana enjoyed soaking in the hot tub I went in to prepare desert. What a way to spend an evening.....soaking in the hot tub, indulging my senses in decadent splendor.....oh and the Cherries Jubilee was pretty good too. Ana leaves me completely spent and totally sated. Thank you.....Bebe' for another incredible afternoon......that somehow was even better than the last.....can't wait till the next. You are simply....the best ,


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
heatherdaniels Maynard Denver Yes 20 5/5/13
Review by Maynard (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Blurred faces kinda scare me in profiles. I understand why the ladies do it and don't hold it against them but I never feel confident in what I'm getting. Heather is drop dead gorgeous. If I was 10 years younger I would have immediately fallen in love with her. Still I almost did anyways. She has a great personality. I enjoyed talking with her. Set up was quick and easy through P411 and she showed up on time. All activities were enjoyed by both but clearly more by me. I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm like a 6 or 7 Heather is a 9 or 10 so I was clearly batting out of my league. She maintains eye contact which I like and was very enthusiastic. I highly recommend Heather. Heather Thanks for starting my night off right!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tessa shooter23 Denver Yes 10 5/5/13
Review by shooter23 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/5/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I decided to take advantage of Tessa's special as she's close to my office and I have an affinity for blondes. The session was done topless on a massage table....her only rules are no kissing or touching the g string area. The pictures in the ad are at least a couple years old, but are of her and are representative. The massage was pretty good, with an excellent finish. She's a very nice, very friendly girl that I'd recommend for a nice FBSM.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison of Boulder shooter23 Denver Yes 3 5/5/13
Review by shooter23 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/5/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: As others have said, Allison has a bit of trouble staying on time. We had to reschedule due to this, but she did make things right. She's a very nice girl, touching anywhere is allowable, the massage was good, and the HJ was performed with her in CG, which I found to be a nice change of pace.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yesenia-4618 doubleuj Denver Yes 139 5/5/13
Review by doubleuj (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Second time for me seeing Yesina. First time was a few years ago and the session was decent. This time was a lot different. Set up was easy. When I called to confirm she asked me to stop by the liquor store on the way. I was a little leary, but did it anyway. Got to the incall and she went to the kitchen to pour a drink before taking me upstairs. I placed the donation in a safe area, she turned on some music, and we got on her bed. At that time she told me she would only do a massage with a HJ. All I could really do was tell her I respected her decision, take what I could get, and then move on. The session was just okay for the services she was willing to do. At the end of the session she was mumbling and falling asleep. IMO if a provider is going to take an appointment late at night, she should only do so if she is going to be fully awake. Also, if she is only willing to do a massage and hj, then she should advertise strictly as FBSM. ASP REBUTTAL SUBMITTED 5/8/13 ****************************************************************** I want to be as diplomatic and subtle as possible in my response to this review: I explained to this client EXACTLY what my hesitation was in providing additional service with his questionable physical and hygienic situation. And I gave him the option to leave. Gentlemen, compare my services commentary on all my reviews and make your decisions on good research. YMMV with anyone, but it's also affected by how YOU present yourself.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver doubleuj Denver Yes 99 5/5/13
Review by doubleuj (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Please note...I only booked 15 minutes and that wasn't an option for advertised length of session so I had to put 30 minutes. Saw Jordan awhile back so this is overdue. Set up was easy and she is a friendly lady. Session was okay and only UTF which was all I really expected for 15 minutes. I have to admitt I was pretty turned off from the minute I entered her incall. It was a mess and smelled like weed. If her incall is messy, it makes me wonder how clean she is:/ Jordan is probably a great provider for a lot of guys. I just didn't feel we clicked so that's why I put no for seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
heatherdaniels 2_The_T Denver Yes 20 5/5/13
Review by 2_The_T (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have to say I was a little stunned when she opened the door. Very attractive, awesome body. Her pics are nice but don't do her justice. Had a great time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy Love geecue2 Denver Yes 4 5/5/13
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amy is a very friendly, easy going lady, very sexy. Amy is definitely a spinner, very petite, very nice body. Amy is a very good kisser, she seemed to want to keep kissing. Very nice spinner body, really cute girl next door look. Arrived at the incall, opened the door and was greeted by Amy, real sexy lingere with the thigh highs I asked her to wear. Really nice DFK to get things going, had her turn around and was carressing her body and kissing again, she seemed to really enjoy this. Got settled on the bed where alot more DFK took place, she started her way down for some outstanding UTF, really nice technique kind of a motorboat. Really enjoyed this, but it was her turn next. Kissed my way down to some DATY she is sensitive so took my time, she really liked this. Next we went into some 69 which was an amazing view of the kitty and assets- she has a really sexy behind. Next I got suited up, she had me put it on, do not think I have ever had to do that before, no problem. Wanted to do K9 to get that view of her assets again, she is very tight, this went on for awhile. Finished there, she does offer msog but not happening on my part again.Had a little time left so Amy gave a nice soft back rub. Would recommend Amy to all especially those that like spinner types.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella (Mixed) 720 kenlook123 Denver Yes 1 5/5/13
Review by kenlook123 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw bella about a month ago. I looked at her picture that thought I nice, cute young lady. I contacted her and after a couple of arounds of calls and a few text message, she came over. Make no misteak, a woman shows up at my door. I was really suprised how bella looked when she walked in. She has a cute face, sexy legs and a big butt. I will be seeing her again. I'm not much for details, but she is 100% into what she does. If you like a mixed girl, you'll like her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson painter1 Denver Yes 47 5/5/13
Review by painter1 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/3/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Meet me early, easy to setup and extremely hot. pictures dont do her justice. It was so much fun I wanted to see her later in day but our schedules did not work. I highly recommend and will be back this weekend. All services were preformed with sensitivity and care. She seemed to enjoy as much as I. Thank you


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson larrymon Denver Yes 47 5/5/13
Review by larrymon (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Dianna is one of those wonderful ladies that deserves an outstanding review. She has a very nice private incall in the DTC area. Easy to schedule. I was very happy when she opened the door and invited me in. She gave me a big hug and made me feel very at easy and comfortable. After visiting for a few she gave me a little kiss on the lips and invited me back into her bedroom. I got undressed and she got naked except for the tinyest of thong panties. We deep kissed till I was hard and ready. Her UTF was wonderful as I rubbed her back and breasts. She asked if I would like a massage and I happily accepted - very good. She had me roll over and stood up over me and teased her panties off and I reached up and touched her lightly. I asked if I could treat her orally so she laid up against a pillow and I tasted her deeply. She was very clean and fresh tasting. After she came, I laid on my back and she placed a cover and slide on top of me. We hugged and kissed and pumped. I asked for missionary which I loved and where I finished. She invited me to shower which was a really nice finishing touch. A wonderful lady and a great time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dawn 720-xxx-9769 hard2please4you Denver Yes 3 5/5/13
Review by hard2please4you (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Dawn is the teen-type girl next door hottie that I always keep coming back to see, but since I respected the wishes of her old agency this is my first review on her. Simply put, she's a beauty, head to toe with flawless skin, impeccable hygiene, with skills and matching stamina that could reduce you to a pool of spinal fluid if you're up for it. Dawn loves what she does and it shows. Unequivocal 10 for the 'tight butts drive me nuts' and 'she's got legs' enthusiasts, or anyone who just wants a no holds barred GFE. Highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alice BP Billysastard Denver No 2 5/5/13
Review by Billysastard (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/3/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have been seeing her ads on BP for a couple of weeks now. Based on her pics she is one of the best on BP. Anyway, we've been texting back and forth for the last day trying to set something up. We finally set a time for 1 pm and she gave me her hotel in Castle Rock. So I get there on time and she immediately says her GF had a date and she needed to book a room. she asked that I put on her visa card to hold the room. At that point I remembered the review for a lady named Alice at a different number. Same exact thing as the other person...needless to say I told her I was out of there. [EDIT: ADDITIONAL PHONE #904-576-3929]


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kari thomascovenant Denver Yes 11 5/5/13
Review by thomascovenant (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kari was amazing. Shy at first but when asked started enthusiastic translated french which then moved to very intense full service. Went completely twice, and then relaxed and chatted for the remainder. Very chill and fun just to be around.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kiki 970-***-1727 tony5910-9483 Denver Yes 1 5/5/13
Review by tony5910-9483 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amazing person, great time, Would recommend her everytime. Can't wait till i can see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy Songdog57 Denver Yes 67 5/5/13
Review by Songdog57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I’ve seen Joy on a number of occasions and my experiences with her have always been fantastic. I was lucky in that she was one of the first providers I met when I started the hobby. The only down side to meeting her early on was that I expected other providers to be as skilled, courteous, respectful, and pretty as Joy. I soon learned that Joy is an exception and some other providers don’t come close to her standards. Of course, she raised the bar pretty damn high for the other ladies, so I can’t judge them too harshly. Joy is just a beautiful lady in every aspect. Physically she has a great body that she enjoys sharing, and her face is almost painfully beautiful. I consider it a test of my control to be able to look at her breast without drooling. Sometimes, when I’m inside her looking at her face, I have a hard time believing that I’m actually doing what I’m doing. She’s that pretty. Personality wise she’s in a class by herself. She’s smart, funny, intelligent, and has a gift for helping a man relax and enjoy a fantastic sexual experience. I've list our activities above and I don't like going into more detail than that. I will say that there is a reason I call her Double-Shot! Enough said. Once inside Joy’s neat, upscale in-call we spent a few minutes in conversation before retiring to the upstairs bedroom for the main event. Watching joy go up the stairs ahead of me was a real treat and promised great things in the hour to come! After arriving upstairs Joy let me help her undress. When she was naked I stood behind her and let my hands explore her beautiful breast and feel the hot wetness between her legs. I kissed her neck and shoulders while she let my hand play with her beautiful body. I couldn’t wait to get this woman in bed, so it wasn’t long before she was on her back with my mouth on her sweet, clean pussy. Joy seemed to enjoy what I was doing and soon she pulled me up and guided my cock inside her. The sensation of being inside her while looking at the gorgeous face was almost too much. I managed to hold on long enough to transition to doggy before I came hard inside her. I always come fast when I’m with Joy. She just does that to me. It’s a little embarrassing, but she always gets me going again quickly and she did it again this time. After a few minutes of kissing and fondling I was ready to go again. Joy got on top of me and slip my revived cock into her. After a few minutes of watching her ride me while I felt her breast I was ready to come again, but Joy had a surprise in store. Joy dismounted me and asked if I’d ever experienced a vibrator. When I said I hadn’t Joy lubed my cock and proceeded to rub a vibrator slowly up and down my shaft, paying particular attention to the swollen head. Who knew? I always thought vibrators were only for women, but feeling that toy buzz against the head of my cock was more than I could stand and I came hard again for the second time! I was surprised, and Joy seemed pleased with herself! That was definitely a new experience for me. Leave it to Joy to do something like that! I most definitely be back to see this beautiful lady. She just does it for me in every way!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany 9385 sy Denver No 1 5/2/13
Review by sy (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/3/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFT STAY AWAY!! This girl makes a 3G experience the height of sensuality. She was totally disinterested from the moment she opened the door. She was very pretty but much darker than her photos. We met in DTC after 3 calls in a medium class hotel. I asked her to turn down the blaring TV, which she reluctantly lowered the volume to just loud. She undressed & got out a wrapper before I had my clothes off. I said, I'm not quite ready yet. She sat up on the bed and just stared straight ahead at the TV. And stared. I just looked at her and said, are you ok. Yes, she replied, staring at the TV, but you said you weren't ready. I just looked at her. She stared at the TV. I just got dressed, told here she was in the wrong business, and left.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leah-6639 Suthrnmale77-5099 Colorado Springs Yes 4 5/2/13
Review by Suthrnmale77-5099 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/3/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Leah post on BP and her pics are stunning and accurate. She was able to accommodate me on short notice. Scheduled the 30 minute session in case things went South or if it was not a great experience. Will schedule an hour or more session next time. She answered the door and was ready to go, have her donation and the clothes were off and she wa performing UTF, next was her on her back whole I enjoyed some DATY, the moans and sounds coming from her were pleasure to my ears as I knew she was enjoying it. Next she got on top and went for a ride, then I rolled her over for some MISH, which enjoyed as well. When I see her again I want a a view from behind, she has a sexy ass and her tits are amazing. Do yourself a favor and see lovely Leah!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols supercombo-8123 Denver Yes 60 5/2/13
Review by supercombo-8123 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Another young hottie. Met at a central Boulder Hotel (awesome) and she is welcoming, friendly, well spoken, and super athletic and in-shape. I love her amazing shoulders, and perfect butt and thighs. This girl works out. Her skills are awesome, and I love her straight forward attitude. Give her a go!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy- Littleton NightMoves Denver Yes 15 5/2/13
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady: Amy Location: Littleton I have seen Amy about 6 times now, I have had average, very good and fantastic experiences with her. The more I see her the better it gets, Amy is not your GFE type but rather your 3Gs type. That is why every time I have seen her it has only been for her 15 minute rate, don't get me wrong she is FTF and is very clean. if you are in need of a quick fix then Amy is your girls.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple and Ana grumpy Denver Yes 32 5/1/13
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/13, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Ana and Kandi this morning, and all i can say is WOW. Drank a monster engery drink before seeing them and dam glad i did. I've seen Kandi before and she told me se did doubles with Ana which peaked my interest then saw they were doing an add on BP called Kandi and set date. Whata WET n WILD time we had, Kandi is a real sweet heart and loves RCG with a vib. She gets into her work and loves it works up a real sweat and made me feel like a king, as does Ana, both had a wet and great time. I'm going to have to see Ana solo soon if i live that long, they just about did me in today. If theres something better than fantastic that would be them. Ana is tiny with really nice boobs and nipples like erasers and just wow, oh and she is [Eastern European] with a kool accent, fun to listen to her talk when she's not trying to suck your balls out the end of your little dick. I think she could suck start my Harley!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols Songdog57 Denver Yes 60 5/1/13
Review by Songdog57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I’ve had Nina on my list since I started this hobby and I finally scheduled a session yesterday. Now I’m kicking myself in the butt for waiting so long. This young lady has it all! Session arrangements were very easy despite the fact that my request was fairly short notice. Nina has a very upscale in-call location in central Denver that was easy find. She met me at the door wearing nice slinky lingerie and black thigh highs, which helped things get off to a great start! Nina is one of the most beautiful providers that I’ve ever seen. She is almost too pretty, if there is such a thing. Her body is just stunning, and she has a fantastic attitude. She also has a great sense of humor, which is something I appreciate. Our activities are listed above and I will only add that Nina was enthusiastic and very skilled. The entire session was all about me, and Nina made sure I was satisfied in every respect. I get a little grief sometimes for rating providers as fantastic. But in my opinion sessions just don’t get much better than the one I had with Nina. If there was a rating higher than fantastic I’d us it for Nina and have no qualms about it at all. I hope I get the opportunity to see her again very soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy Love Sunlife Denver Yes 4 5/1/13
Review by Sunlife (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amy is travelling through Denver from NE. I was pulled in by Amy's EB ad that stated she was aka porn actress veravaughnxxx. With that kind of video evidence I had to meet her. Set up was very easy through P411. I had a snafu finding the hotel but it was mostly my fault. In call was in a relatively up scale downtown hotel. Rather than writing a long review I recommend searching her porn name and what you see is roughly what you get (realizing that the videos are highly produced). Overall Amy is hot, young and very sweet, borderline very good/fantastic but I aired on the positive side for a rating.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Monica Rey Vegas50Yearold Las Vegas Yes 1 5/1/13
Review by Vegas50Yearold (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Monica Rey was Great! We had no appointment, but she agreed to meet me. After one delay, she showed up at her incall location. She never mentioned donations. She asked me to get ready (undressed) in a traditional massage room. She came back in lingerie and looked so sweet. She is a little heavy, but I liked her pouting lips and dark eyes, her beautiful hair. She began with a sensual massage on a massage table. It was a great massage! After the back came the front. She worked on my arms and chest, my legs. She put her beautiful titts in my face a couple of times, and kept the massage above board. Then she asked me how I had heard of her, and it was to find out what I wanted. I told her I’d seen her on here, and I wanted everything. She went to work with the massage oil on me, and then her mouth. Her bbbj was incredible! I wasn’t going to cum like that because it was my first time with her and I was nervous. She really worked hard. She had her titts out, and put them in my mouth. They are amazing. While she was blowing me, I played with those beauties. I also reached lower, and she let me. She was moist. We switched off of the massage table to sitting with her in front of me, but I knew my nervousness would never let me cum. I asked if she had a condom, and she did. She took her phone with her and came back with a condom. We did mish and I thought she worked so hard already, I finished as quickly as I could. It was wonderful having her young body spread out under me. I want to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson lovingdenver2323 Denver Yes 47 5/1/13
Review by lovingdenver2323 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/25/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Dianna was the best provider I have seen. Not only is she beautiful but she is a great person. We couldn't keep our hands off each other from the moment I walked in..and probably the only provider I can say that I consider a friend. Have seen her twice and will see her again. Great attitude and all activities were enjoyed by both parties.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Simone Love BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 16 4/30/13
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Simone a few times and will continue to do so. She has model type looks and great skills BCD. All of the above activities were done like it was our last days on earth. UTF & DATY is outstanding. She's not a clock watcher and defintiely a pleaser. Highly recommend!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck LiveEver Pueblo Yes 130 4/30/13
Review by LiveEver (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/13
Time: 1 hr Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Natalie's reputation precedes her - she is absolutely the real deal. She is a tall, very curvy woman with a wonderful personality. I'm always nervous the first time I meet a provider and she did a wonderful job of putting me at ease. She is also probably the only ASP in Colorado that offers greek without a premium rate. On that note, our session was amazing. Completely unrushed and she is extremely responsive. I cannot wait for her to visit down here again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DeLyte (BP) LiveEver Colorado Springs Yes 9 4/30/13
Review by LiveEver (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw DeLyte early in April. Setup was easy and I met her at her incall. She is very spunky and has a great personality. The session was unrushed and she is extremely enthusiastic and vocal. My only complaint is that she doesn't offer any French for her half hour sessions, which was a huge disappointment. Overall, a good experience and I would consider seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Real Leah BUCKTOP Denver Yes 4 4/30/13
Review by BUCKTOP (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Leah was great , nice in call, on time, accurate pics in add, has rulls, but all was good for me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taelor LiveEver Colorado Springs No 2 4/30/13
Review by LiveEver (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/13
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Taelor in March when she was traveling through Springs. She advertises herself as a redhead and, though she's obviously not natural, I still have a thing for it. You can only imagine my disappointment when I show up and she has the bleached blonde hair she has in her other pictures. I should have walked there, but I was still extremely new to hobbying so I hoped for the best. This girl is 3Gs at its worst. She only offers one position and is completely apathetic throughout session. I forced myself to finish just for the sake of getting out of there. For the price, you can find MUCH better.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanelxoxo (fka 816-xxx-6827) LiveEver Colorado Springs Yes 4 4/30/13
Review by LiveEver (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I do not understand where Chanel gets her string of bad reviews from. She visited Colorado Springs and, despite her couple of negative reviews on here, I decided to take the plunge. Let me just say "Wow", this girl is even more gorgeous in person than in her pictures. Her eyes are particularly striking. She does not allow kissing on the mouth but most everything else was on the menu. Her TF was one of the best I have ever had and I couldn't resist her slender body for more than a few seconds worth of it. We experimented with a few positions and she is so incredibly playful. The room had a mirror and I was particularly keen on using it to watch our session. She was happy to oblige and it definitely enhanced the experience for both of us, to the point that I caught her watching even when I wasn't. We decided to finish with some greek in doggy and, combined with the mirror, I could only handle her tight, tiny body for a few minutes before we were both crumpled on the bed in exhaustion. After a quick clean up, we spent the last 20 minutes of the session chit chatting and relaxing. She is a remarkably sweet girl and I wish her all the best in her endeavors. We are relatively close in age and I only wish I could have had the chance to meet her outside of hobbying. My only regret is that I will be sharing her with this review, but I made a promise that I would write it, so be sure to treat her well! I personally can't wait to have her visit again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandyEyes ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 1 4/30/13
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/1/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: CandyEyes also goes by Princess in some of her ads. Splits her time between Denver and the Springs. Standard three call system to a mid-level hotel in Aurora. Beautiful body, was wearing a nice negligee and high heels. Had that dark, smoky Spanish look. She seems shrewd and intelligent, nice conversationalist. She began session diving right into enthusiastic Translated French. DATY and kissing are off limits. Moved to a few positions where she just seemed to go through the motions, no real connection or emotion. Took a quick shower and was out of there right at the 30 minute mark. So, if you want to go through the 3G thing with a really nice bodied provider then go for it. I can think of a lot of other half hour providers that up the game quite a bit from this.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Devon MacD2012 Colorado Springs Yes 17 4/30/13
Review by MacD2012 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up was easy, but since she had never seen me before, she wouldn't schedule an appointment until 1 hour before the desired time. She is very attractive, beautiful body, maybe a tad older than her ad states. She has a nice incall in a safe neighborhood, except for the fact that the mattress is on the floor, so it made it a little difficult to do anything out of the ordinary. She was very nice so I'm not sure if I would chalk it up to my nerves or maybe having too high of expectations, but it felt very mechanical and she spoke so softly that I had difficulty hearing her and understanding her most of the time. I would recommend her if you want safe and clean, but for me it felt too much like she was just going through the motions, not GFE at all, YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki Taurus wildwestwino Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/30/13
Review by wildwestwino (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nikki Taurus is an incredible new addition to the Colorado Springs Escort scene. She only advertises on Preferred 411. I believe she only does outcall. Pic does not show her face but she is very attractive with a very sexy body. She arrived right on time. Very sexy and has an incredible attitude. She is such a nice down to earth person when you meet her that it makes you wish she was your real girl friend. She makes you feel like she is as she provides an amazing GFE experience. She really gets into the session with her DFK and UTF which are amazing. She is very open and receptive to your desires. I very highly recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Calibration Denver Yes 112 4/30/13
Review by Calibration (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/25/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Okay, so the first thing you look at is money? You get what you pay for. Jos has been a dependable provider for some time. You pay the money and you get what you want. Its that simple. If you're looking for a Walmart lady, this is not the place. If you're looking for an exquisite, unrushed evening with a partner that enjoys themself as much as she pleases you, this is the lady. She has a great friend that's just as exciting. Step up to the plate or go to Walmart.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny MacD2012 Denver Yes 167 4/30/13
Review by MacD2012 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sorry for the late review, I actually saw Destiny on April 10th. I was hesitant to leave a review, but then decided that she treated me so well, it was the very least I could do. This was my first experience with an ASP. Set up was easy, communication was great, SHe made special accomodations with another provider to use her incall and fit me into her schedule, and the incall location was clean. She made my first time memorable for all the right reasons. YMMV but I treated her with respect and she did the same in return. I won't get into specifics, but given the opportunity to get back to Denver, I will definately try to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Violet-4330 CFD1 Denver Yes 19 4/30/13
Review by CFD1 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First time venturing in the world of FBSM and have to admit I picked a winner!! Alia has a very simple verification process and was quick to respond to emails. Met her in her private incall whic was easy to find with her directions. She made feel comfortable and took away any nervousness I felt. Professional massage table is used and it didn't take long to show me she knew what she was doing. Fantastic massage and she worked out all the kinks and knots that I had. Alia is a wonderful conversationalist and within minutes we were chatting like old friends. Aloia is a lady and deserves to be treated as such. Treat her well and you will enjoy a wonderful time with this beautiful lady. I will be back to see her!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rebecca Love carpediem-6586 Colorado Springs Yes 20 4/29/13
Review by carpediem-6586 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/30/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A little late on getting this review out. I have seen Rebecca several times and have not had one bad session. She always dresses the way I ask her to and goes beyond. Great legs in thigh highs and she loves wearing heels. She always has a good attitude (no matter how bad her day may have been!!) Not a clock watcher. One of my ATFs. Great kisser and she is loves to make you happy. Terrific UTF, loves CG. MSOG are avail if you are up for it. Her incall is always clean and you feel at home. Just a great GFE and it keeps me coming back time and time again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Shaw SnapperTrapper Denver Yes 38 4/29/13
Review by SnapperTrapper (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There are enough other reviews that give all the details. They can be trusted! Amber is a sweet, gorgeous gift on a lonely Monday night. She has a petite frame, but a perfect set of the perkiest breasts you could want, and the nice round-yet-tight ass of a real woman.. She's a pure delight in every way, and I can guarantee you'll walk away (after a non - rushed session) with a big ass smile on your face and a few ounces lighter! Did I say she was a real sweetheart yet??? Definitely in my top two ATFs thus far! Oh... Let me also say that she was such a pretty girl that I was half afraid I was walking into another ripoff joint, but Sweet Amber is the real deal. I didn't ask her if she offers a GFE or not, but I'll definitely ask next time I see her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie BadBoy Denver No 52 4/29/13
Review by BadBoy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/30/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is my first review, and I am only doing so because for every guy who posts a no-show, there are probably 10 who don't and I wanted to share. I made my appointment the day before, and confirmed it by e-mail. The next morning I drove 30 minutes to the provided address (which is nowhere near the DTC) arrived right on time, and called the number, as instructed. No answer. About 10 minutes later, a friend of Rylie's texted me, told me that Rylie had left her phone with her (the friend) by accident, and did not feel safe meeting with me without a phone, so the date was off. I understand the issue and would have been happy to hand her my phone, but I got no reply to my text, and so I just left (driving another 30 minutes back to my office). Frankly, I guess I understand the safety issue, but my gripe is that Rylie could have had her friend text me before I drove for an hour, or Rylie could have e-mailed me ahead of time, so I didn't have to drive around for an hour. I know that she had access to e-mail since she checked my P411 profile an hour ahead of time, and apparently had some way of communicating with her friend. Later Rylie e-mailed me with an apology, inviting me back later in the day, which was nice, but my schedule is not as flexible as hers and I can only get away from my office with a lot of advance planning. Based upon her reviews, I assume that Rylie is a wonderful lady, and is gorgeous to boot, but I notice that I am not the only victim of no-show, so if you are flexible, have plenty of time to waste driving around, and can deal with her flexible approach to the concept of what an appointment means, I am sure that you would have a great time. If, on the other hand, you are like me, have a pretty structured life, and depend on people to keep their appointments, you probably should stick to other providers. I have met several great ladies who are very dependable, and I guess I will stick to them in the future. Curiosity got the best of me this time. Another more minor issue I should mention is that no address west of Broadway is "near the DTC."


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MYA 719-xxx-9779 TheOlderGentleman Colorado Springs Yes 2 4/29/13
Review by TheOlderGentleman (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mya is a long, tall drink of water. She is fairly new to the Springs, with a slight southern accent that is quite charming. I reached her by phone in the evening and we were able to arrange an outcall to my hotel without any fuss. She arrived right around when we had agreed, and quickly put me at ease with her friendly attitude and ready laugh. We shared some war stories and hit it off pretty well from the beginning. After a nice conversation we moved to the bed and had a very enjoyable time. She is skilled, comfortable, and combines patience and attractiveness in a very appealing way :) Physically she is about perfect in my humble estimation. She is tall, though not quite as tall as the average man, her natural breasts are very large and very shapely, her body is curvy in exactly the right way, her skin is smooth and she has a very pretty face. When I saw her she had just gone from her natural dark brown hair to straight black; she looked great either way. Her ad pictures are not of her, but they are extremely close (I had to ask whether it was her own pictures on the ad to be certain) and she was completely honest about using close-enough pictures, and also stated the one good reason for doing that. Mya is definitely the kind of provider that one keeps seeing; I look forward to having that "very enjoyable" escalate to "OMG" as I get to know her better. Highly recommended; there's no downside on this one, fellows.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
baby sy Denver No 1 4/29/13
Review by sy (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/29/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called during the day to see if she was available that evening. She said yes. Called again that evening & She snswers and gives me directions to intersection. 20 minutes later I call her from intersection. No answer. I call 5 minutes later. No answer. Left & went home. She called me about an hour later & apologized & said her mom had stopped by & she couldn't answer the phone. I asked if she would be available the next evening. She said yes. I called the next day to confirm her availability. She says: I'm available around 5pm. I call at 4.30 & she answers. I tell her I'm on my way. She says: OK. I get to intersection 20 minutes later & call for hotel location & room number. No answer. I call again after 5 minutes. No Answer. Son of a bitch!! She does this to me TWICE! I am an idiot. I'm going to call her mother & complain. Or I'll just post this review instead. Is this a rip off or just a no show? So she's advertising again today!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SophiaDD 29er Denver Yes 25 4/28/13
Review by 29er (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/29/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been a bit of a hermit lately so I hadn't seen her in quite a while but it was great to reconnect. Set up by email went very easily. Gave me directions to closest intersection, called and got the rest of the details. Easy to find. I'd asked her to wear something short with nothing under it, and she did. Along with some tall black boots. Looked great. Sat and talked with a glass of wine catching up a bit. She managed to flash a bit of naked kitty while we talked, just enough to whet my appetite. I stood up, she unzipped and I enjoyed some UTF to get things rolling. We moved to an S shaped lounge chair she has in the living room. Good for lots of stuff. Started with some DATY, then went in for awhile. Turned over for some cowgirl, where she rode me hard. Off on the floor to finish doggie style. Spent the rest of the time catching up. I'd gotten an unexpected day without work or family commitments, and it was very well spent.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Castaneda kippish9 Denver Yes 6 4/28/13
Review by kippish9 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/29/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is late. I say Eva a few weeks ago for a terrific hour. Setup was via email and was easy. We met up and within minutes she was on me and working me over. Just wow. For the next hour all that happened was high energy action. For the most part it is quite a blur. She's energetic, beautiful, fit, and just all around fantastic. She is definitely giving the memory of my ATF a run for her money. She is also a great deal of fun to talk to. Smart, well read and fun to chat with.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: