Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

32551 - 32600 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Dawn 720-xxx-9769 Martinator Denver Yes 3 4/19/13
Review by Martinator (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This girl is a fabulous find. Slim hard body, small breasts but very nice, and a fantastic attitude. She met me at the door of her in-call, wearing a short negligee and high heels. She has an alternative hairstyle which is very appealing. Her pictures do not do her justice, she is hot. Dawn wasted no time as she mentioned in our conversations as loving oral w/ gagging, and she proceeded to prove it. Her oral skills are outstanding. She loves DATY and allowed an extended session for me. After we engaged in some missionary and doggy and her enthusiasm only increased. She returned to oral which she enjoys immensely and then continued on with a expert hand job, kneeling between my legs and massaging. Don't miss this girl, very well worth your time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain liberated Denver Yes 93 4/18/13
Review by liberated (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the great pleasure of meeting Jez last night. On the original phone call, Jez was very pleasant, easy to communicate with and she made it very easy to set the appointment. By the time our phone call ended, I already felt like we were old friends and that only added to my anticipation of her arrival. Jez is a beautiful women, not just on the outside but on the inside as well. We shared some of the best conversation I've had in a long time. She is way cool, genuine, laid back, easy to get along with and will have you falling in love with her in minutes. As far as the the rest of our time together, words can't describe how fantastic it was. Jez truley enjoys the time she spends with you every bit as much as you do if not more. If they were to put the acronym "GFE" in Websters dictionary, there would be a photo of Jez there for the definition. I won't get into detail, there is already plenty of that to read here, I will say that she is a wonderful kisser and a great pleasure to kiss. Jez, Thank You for a wonderful, memorable time. I am eagerly planning our next visit together.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leah fka Jordyn 719-xxx-9232 Endgame19 Colorado Springs Yes 5 4/18/13
Review by Endgame19 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm going to cut to the chase Leah is my new ATF. She was true GFE. Scheduling was quick and easy. She opened the door looking fantastic with a sexy skirt and top combo. We talked for a bit while we got comfortable. That eventually led to some light mutual massage and some LFK. Things progressed from there, DATY was fantastic, and after that multiple positions were tried and thoroughly enjoyed. I honestly can't say enough good things about this lovely lady. There was no rushing, she is certainly not a clock watcher. If only I could keep her all to myself but that would be a disservice to the community.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Solamy Peak-6894 ClaudeFrancoisx Denver Yes 14 4/18/13
Review by ClaudeFrancoisx (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow she's fantastic and I have found my ATF......Great personality with a georgeous body who provides a non rush time Will definetly see her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandiO Hammer Denver Yes 43 4/18/13
Review by Hammer (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is my first review and I'm a complete noob to the hobby, but I still hope my review gets the attention it deserves. I initially contacted Candi via email with all my pertinent information since I was a virgin to this and let her know I'd be in Denver for the weekend. A couple phone calls later and squaring away our schedules we set up a date and time to meet at her incall. Finding it was easy and she met me at the door and loved the fact I have a shaved head and her enthusiasm only got better and better. I won't go into the specific details but everything was done with absolute CRAZY ENTHUSIASM. She is not a clock watcher and before I knew it my 1 hour session turned into a multiple hour (2 hours). She's a sweetheart and I had an amazing time. My only complaint? Why oh why did I wait until I was 43 to have such an awesome experience. So, I have nothing but good, great, and awesome to say about our encounter and I WILL be seeing her again. I walked out of her incall feeling like king of the world as she made the whole time with her about me. Recommend her? Oh lord yes.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kacey 281-xxx-2239 cowboy69 Denver Yes 1 4/18/13
Review by cowboy69 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the first review I have ever left because it was a fantastic experience I decided to do so! Kacey was a wonderful experience all services were done with great enthusiasm very fun flexible and willing I will definitely repeat again and again thanks for the wonderful time Kacey


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anita Coxs Denver Sooner 91 Denver Yes 25 4/18/13
Review by Denver Sooner 91 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Anita Coxs is a very friendly very sexy woman. She wore black thigh highs, a thong, and a lil red dress when she answered the door. She was wearing those sexy librarian type glasses and her flaming red hair was in a pony tail. She had several candles lit in the room. It set the mood and smelled good too. She got on top of me and we had some 69 fun to start off. Her oral skills are to die for gents. After 5-10 minutes of 69, she asked if I liked doggy style. I gripped her soft ass and hit it from the back standing up. Her pussy was very nice. Tight, wet, and deep. When we finished she got me a very hot wet towel from the bathroom. Very good session and I would see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck SnapperTrapper Denver Yes 130 4/18/13
Review by SnapperTrapper (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Natalie was a real sweetheart. I want to clarify that on the up-selling, it wasn't for advertised services, but for optional Greek. I was cool with that, because I would have still received what I was expecting for the advertised donation; this was just a situation where a little more green would get you something you weren't expecting anyway. She was very open and friendly, and had an amazing and enthusiastic attitude. There was no rushing or other unpleasant behaviors such as I've encountered elsewhere. She was eager to please, and pleased I was. I will definitely see her again. She's a goddess-sized lady (in a good way, if you like nice plump bottoms--which I do), so if you're looking for "petite," she's not that. But she's a lovely and talented asp, and I would recommend her to anyone who likes their women a little on the thicker side. She's also taller than I expected, but I like Amazons so it was a welcome surprise. Thanks for a wonderful time, Natalie! !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amaya SnapperTrapper Denver Yes 1 4/18/13
Review by SnapperTrapper (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME on this ASP! She did provide the advertised services at the advertised donation, but--and I can't prove this, but I know what I know--after I got back to my car, I checked my wallet and discovered I had been cleaned out. When I went in to use her restroom, she made a strong point about me closing the door. I'm pretty sure that's when the contents of my wallet disappeared. Again, this isn't a formal accusation... maybe my $$ disappeared by magic. All I know is that I had extra $$ when I got there, and it was gone when I left. Even if you didn't see her for that reason, she is not--as she confessed--"East Indian" (which would imply she was at least *part* Indian (from India). Turns out she's mixed B&W with some Native American blood mixed in. That's not "East Indian." So if you wanted to see her because you have a "thing" about Indian women (as I do), save your money. If you decide to see her anyway, leave all your valuables in your car.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy 720-xxx-2857 jerry.S Denver Yes 7 4/17/13
Review by jerry.S (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I hesitated in writing this review 'cause I generally have a decent or better time with all ladies, and I initially figured maybe I was having a bad day. This gal would have to step up her game (if she can) to garner more than a mediocre review from me. Mine was just as strange a session as a couple of other reviewers have posted. Nice enough gal, to be sure, but flighty--and not in a particularly endearing way. I generally like feedback on how the lady is doing, but she claimed not to be able to have an orgasm with anyone, "So, don't even try," she admonished. OK, I thought. Afterall, I wasn't there to get her off anyway. Requesting a change in positions was met with disbelief--like, "What's wrong with THIS position?" And so it went. Tried salvaging a bad outting, but I didn't succeed. Glad my time was nearing an end. I'd had enough and left early, confused, and disappointed. Caveat emptor!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexaPulse BigDan Denver Yes 29 4/17/13
Review by BigDan (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been taking a break from the hobby and thought I'd try something different. Alexa's pictures looked hot and inviting so I scheduled an appointment. I'm very happy I did. It was great to have a very good massage then finish where the focus is totally on my physical needs, perhaps a little selfish on my part but Alexa did a great job and I am happy to recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fancy Darling Gnote Denver Yes 10 4/17/13
Review by Gnote (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ms. Darling ! First word that comes to mind ! WOW...what a charming, sensuous ,sexy, witty young lady ! I must say..by far..one of the most fun sessions I've had...I was amazed by how comfortable she made me feel from the time I walked in the door until the time I left..it seemed like meeting a lover from the past ! I'm not one to go into details but let me just say this ! She's the REAL DEAL ! Skilled in all areas ! I love the ladies with curves ! Definitely would love to see her again ! She's a total sweetheart !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Solamy Peak-6894 PDelFuego Denver Yes 14 4/17/13
Review by PDelFuego (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called SolAmy Peak when she first posted on TOB. She was very bubbly and had a great attitude. Unfortunately we had a freak snow storm so I had to wait until the next day. She came over and was amazing. I found out I was her first call and that she was nervous. That lasted 5 minutes. She is a great person and puts all effort into the session. Mish, Cowgirl, 69, doggie. She enjoys it as much as you do. Will be seeing her again soon. Not a clock watcher. I highly recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Solamy Peak-6894 regularguy Denver Yes 14 4/17/13
Review by regularguy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Incredible. Among the best I've ever had or can imagine. Very friendly pleasant personality. A real petite and sweet cutie who's eager to please. Provided the GFE I was looking for. New to the business and I can't say enough good things about her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple grumpy Denver Yes 109 4/17/13
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW OWOW OWOW, cant even bellieve thia morning, been wanting to see Kandi for a long time but have a mental problem goin over 200 dollars. Bit the bullet and had the best time i have ever had in my life. She is the best ASP i have ever seen. We seemed to klick when i walked in the door, got a great kiss the rest is a blur till i left. No rush when finished, chit chated awhile she got a warm washcloth, helped me get dressed walked me to the door, more kissing and left. Soon as my Soc. Sec check comes in i'll be seeing her again. Would prefer to keep her for myself but can't. Overall experince 1to 10 was a 15 or more


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple and Ana Mustang216 Denver Yes 32 4/17/13
Review by Mustang216 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/13, 2 Girl Show
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Kandi and Ana at my home again. My experiences with these two sexy and passionate ladies in the past has always been memorable and fun. This last visit was an experience that surpassed the others. Watching these two ladies get so in to each other is always very erotic and a big turn on. This was the best 3 way action I have ever experienced! All the visual and physical sensations were an absolute turn on. I am looking forward to another rendezvous in the future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Flowers-6908 Dizzo Denver Yes 26 4/17/13
Review by Dizzo (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: April is a young sweet blonde hottie with a smokin' body and great services. We enjoyed several positions together and she took good care of all my personal needs. Recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Giselle 808 sy Denver No 1 4/17/13
Review by sy (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Her pictures are gorgeous so I called & arrived at the hotel. She asked me to go up to her floor and then call. I did & she said she needed to get ready & would call me. After 1/2 hour without a call, I left. It was a nice hotel, though, and I had a good session meditating on why I was staring down into the lobby for 30 minutes. Geez, I need to get a wife, ummm, life.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Ray PDelFuego Denver No 14 4/17/13
Review by PDelFuego (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have tried several attempts with vanessa. Starting with referrals and so on. I have tried to do outcall, incall or whatever. Her story always changes and she has terrible integrity. 4/15/13 she stated she was doing incall on 4/16/13 and would be available at 10. I said i would like the 10. Tried from 8 a.m. to get ahold of her. Finally said she was not doing incall now only outcall. After many frustrating attempts I tried to start fresh. She said that was good with her. We agreed to a 1:30 time. She stated she had to get something done with her phone but would be there at 1:30. Well its now 4 and now i was told shes doing incall and outcall. Not one phone call or attempt to convey what was going on. Then she has the nerve to schedule others without atleast calling and seeing. This girl has no character or integrity. Id stay away. No attempt to reconcile or make right was conveyed at all. Hopefully she wont be around for long. She does not belong on P411. ************************************************ ASP REBUTTAL 4/18/13 I initially made an outcall appointment with [EDIT-Client] but then he was not willing to pay a travel fee to Castle Rock. We decided for him to come to me but at the moment I could not give him a definite time of when I would have an incall ready. I gave him a range of times and told him I would call him back. I have to admit that I got busy with personal things and I did not call back to pick a definite time. Later he called me freaking out saying I have too much competition to be messing up and all thus rude stuff. Because of his phone behaviour with me, I decided to stop answering his phone calls (which were numerous). He texted me telling me he wrote a review about me. I am sorry that things did not work out for [EDIT-Client] but I am hoping that he is willing to share some of the responsibility for the outcome.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anita Coxs dellthorne60 Denver Yes 25 4/17/13
Review by dellthorne60 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Anita a couple of times, and she's always fun to be with. She's friendly, chatty, and seems to enjoy what she does. I met her at an apartment and she led me to the bedroom. We talked a little while then se suggested that I make myself comfortable, and the fun began. Anita is very petite and has a great spinners body. Once we were both undressed, she began to stroke my dick and rub my balls...always feels great. She offers CBJ so she slipped on the cover and went to work. She gives great head and I just had her sucking on me for a while. Since I love licking pussy, we changed places and had my way with her...she's fresh and tasted sweet and clean. It didn't take me long to be ready, so we started in mish and worked our way into doggie. I couldn't hold off for as long as I hoped, but I popped and was happy. She helped me clean up and I was out the door. Anita is truly FTF...give her a try.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella BP GentleJeff Colorado Springs No 1 4/17/13
Review by GentleJeff (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/13
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called her in the AM and set up for an appointment at 1:30 PM. She said she'd call at 1:15 to give directions. Headed in her direction around 1 since it would take about 1/2 hour to get to her part of town. She didn't call back so I called at 1:30. She said it would take her about 20 minutes to get ready and she would call but she never called back. Good thing I had some other things to do in her part of town. I was disappointed because she sounded real sweet when I first talked to her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki 916 GentleJeff Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/17/13
Review by GentleJeff (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/13
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nikki is a very sweet girl and could make a great GFE if she slowed down and expanded her offering. Nice girl but all seemed rather routine and lots of limits. 15-30 minutes would have been sufficient. If you're looking for a quick doggy you could do a lot worse.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Cathy springssailor Colorado Springs Yes 11 4/16/13
Review by springssailor (61 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The last time I saw Cathy I experienced the water ceremony in which I began my exploration of the tantric arts. That experience was - as I noted - fantastic. But Cathy shared with me that there was so much more to experience. So this time I went for the Fire Ceremony. It is much more intense and indepth... but at the same time it is blissfully serene and sensual. Cathy has a unique way of opening and igniting all of one's senses. She has moved her incall, but it is still tastefully decorated and she has all of the amenities that one could desire. I am not sure where this journey is taking me, but I can't wait to set sail again on the USS Sweet Cathy!! This lady knows Tantra and she goes out of her way to know you and your needs. Thanks Cathy... I'm still floating.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
heatherdaniels Cyclist696 Fort Collins Yes 20 4/16/13
Review by Cyclist696 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Heather at her Hotel. It was a morning appointment and the hotel was nice and not to busy. I was greeted at the door by a very attractive woman in her early to mid 20s. She is beautiful, her pictures don't do her justice. She has a very athletic build. I'm not much for details, lets just say all the activities listed above were great and enjoyed by both of us. I would recommend Heather and will see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adelina Adduci Chaz4u Denver Yes 28 4/16/13
Review by Chaz4u (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a wonderful first encounter with Adelina, who is sweet, pretty and charming. All activities were done with enthusiasm and she has a great attitude. Will definitely repeat and perhaps for 2-3 hours next time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten chanwon Denver Yes 81 4/16/13
Review by chanwon (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Got to see Lucy again about a month back so this review is overdue, sorry Lucy! Now that the first time jitters are out of the way between us it was just like visiting a good friend. A fantastic girl and of course an amazing unforgettable experience so we'll be seeing a lot more of each other.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Carlson chanwon Denver Yes 50 4/16/13
Review by chanwon (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called her this morning, provided her with two references and saw her this afternoon, that simple. Either you connect with someone or you don't... suffice to say we really connected, I think I may have found my new favorite. Stacy, my head is spinning and my knees are weak and I can't wait to see you again SOON. Thank you!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Trixie 720-xxx-9457 kilted_in_co Denver Yes 2 4/16/13
Review by kilted_in_co (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a short lunch break today, was able to see Trixie. Very cute gal, good massage, on the flip down to business!! Would gladly see her again!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kate 719-xxx-7620 Herby Colorado Springs Yes 10 4/16/13
Review by Herby (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This woman is amazing. She is very professional and extremely sexy. She made me feel comfortable and had a nice clean incall location. Treat her right!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha bjfan2013 Denver Yes 55 4/16/13
Review by bjfan2013 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She has a calm demeanor. This was my second time seeing her, so I contacted her by text. After a few minutes we arranged a time and I was off. When I arrived at her room she opened it wearing a nice sexy skirt and a skimpy top. We said hello and then the activities began. Since it was a special she didn't do much talking and started with the French lesson. Boy I tell you, she is a good teacher. So good in fact that I opted for another 30 min. The session was great; she spoke French the entire time. After the lesson was over, we had a little small talk and gave each other a hug. You can't go wrong with her. Just remember, like with any other quality provider, be respectful and you will have a good time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy-6798 MyTOB1234 Colorado Springs No 3 4/16/13
Review by MyTOB1234 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/13
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Amy to set up an appointment... we agreed upon 9 PM. I got to her incall at 9. Called again -- no answer. Text -- no answer. Called 1 more time -- yep, no answer. I HATE when people waste other's time; totally unacceptable and unprofessional!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Wubbit SimonMoon Denver Yes 4 4/15/13
Review by SimonMoon (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This sort of thing is a rarity for me. I settled on Jessica because I am a sucker for red-heads and girls with ink. It turned out she was working with a friend named Haley and offering a special for 4 hands. I decided to give ti a try and could NOT have been happier. They were both amazing looking, super friendly, and managed to make me feel completely relaxed the entire time. Great conversation, amazing naked women massaging me, and a ending that could not have been happier. I do this once or twice a year, and I'm already wondering if I should call them again...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Williams jharold55 Denver Yes 22 4/15/13
Review by jharold55 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jessie is a fantastic lady with a great body and attitude. Her man-mades are very natural feeling a huge plus for me since I LOVE russian. Her privates were clean and tasty - another thing I enjoy. We tried several positions but we both loved the doggie with a grat finish for me. Great way to spend a cold day.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Siren MHGuy69 Denver Yes 9 4/15/13
Review by MHGuy69 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Siren & I had been chasing each other for a few weeks, our schedules just didn't seem to want to line up. Fortunately for me, last week they finally did and boy was it worth the wait. They say attitude is everything and Siren has that in spades. She's a very pretty lady, don't get me wrong, it's just that her friendly, easy going, enthusiastic demeanor puts you immediately at ease and then it just gets better from there. We enjoyed some leisurely DFK to start, always a big turn on for me and things progressed nicely thereafter. An indulgent DATY session, excellent UTF that had me teetering on the edge of finishing too soon, followed by a couple of nice position changes and capped by a nice spirited doggie finish. A fun, relaxing, unrushed session with a pretty lady, what more could you want?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki 303-xxx-8666 funtimes50 Denver Yes 2 4/15/13
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was checking out the latest BP ad's for Body Rub and one caught my eye. The tag line read: "~*~ TLC ~*~ YOU know what YOU want ~*~ WE are willing to fulfill it for YOU." I am kind of interested in this direct, "no BS approach." There were two(2) ladies listed on the ad and I decided to call Nikki at 303 218 8666. She personally answered and we set an appointment for later in the afternoon. Nikki answered the door, not a playboy bunny, but a real person with a great smile. A nice shape with a slim athletic body showing it is her pictures in the ad. Her incall was a private residence, located in a very accessable area. Unfortunately, her roomate probably smokes as there was some incense burning in the hallway (which gives me an issue) Our time together was delightful. I took care of the business and Nikki started asking questions, gently inquiring about "what would I like during our session?" She was fun as she quickly took off all her clothes and started touching me. I asked about touching her.. and she responded that she enjoys a soft gentle touch. We had a wonderful time together and made a quick connection. She was gentle and quickly brought me to a smile. I have since been back for another (2nd) visit and the smoke/incense smell was almost gone. Nikki's easy way and gentle touch make her a winner with me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Trixie 720-xxx-9457 funtimes50 Denver Yes 2 4/15/13
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Trixie before.. but she had gone through an "ASP name and location transition" (meaning she changed her working name and her location) Now she is working close to downtown. The appointment was easy to setup and the location was easy to find. When she was working out by Yosemite, her working name was Heather. She has a rocking petite body, without an ounce of fat anywhere. Did the massage starting on my back for 45 minutes.. then asked me to turn over and went for the little guy, like she was starting on old lawnmower. For the young guys, I'm sure this works well, but for "us older guys" the hard stuff makes everyone go numb quickly & then things are really slow. She is very pretty, but I probably will not see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shay Butter-8051 TheOlderGentleman Colorado Springs Yes 7 4/15/13
Review by TheOlderGentleman (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shay is awesome fun. Very flexible and able to meet a gentleman's needs. Enthusiastic and cooperative and - nothing against the young ladies - mature and levelheaded. On my ATF list for sure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson crazyb Denver Yes 47 4/14/13
Review by crazyb (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: As one of the other reviews stated the picture was not correct, still a very actractive woman. I had a easy time seting a time to meet her. Her DTC location was in a nice area and was clean. From the moment I walked in she made me feel very comfortable. I enjoyed my time with her very much, she made me feel like I was her whole world while I was in her care. Dianna was very in tune with how I was feeling and what I was enjoying. I will be seeing her again soon


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camille cos crazyb Denver No 13 4/14/13
Review by crazyb (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am posting this review because after three attempts to meet her failed. She was very friendly in mant text we sent back and forth. With all that comunication I thought she would be great to meet but after the thid attempt and third no show I have given up


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sonia-1452 crazyb Denver Yes 1 4/14/13
Review by crazyb (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This young lady was Great!!! I was very nervious seeing her for the first time( it was my first time useing an ASP). She was in a clean upscale hotel. When I walked through the door I was shocked to see that the pictures were real and she was even better than the pictures. She made me feel very comfortable very fast. She was happy to help calm me down so I could enjoy my self. She was easy to spend time with. I feel she was better than what I thought she would be. I have sence seen her two other times and had great times. I will be seeing her many more times.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leah-9105 Broncosfan Denver Yes 1 4/14/13
Review by Broncosfan (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Leah is a hot little firecracker of naughty fun...Nice body and very exotic look about her self and her lips are to die for. She has a very up beat attitude a little shy at first but very nice. I'm not one to get into all the naughty stuff. I WILL SAY THIS GO SEE HER BEFORE SHE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten cefrey Denver Yes 81 4/14/13
Review by cefrey (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am way late getting this review posted. I saw Lucy again. What can I say that has not been said already? I had not seen her new place. It is much bigger than the old one. We started off with some fun in the shower. Three times I have seen her know and each time it involved the shower or a hot tub! After the shower we hit the bed. She has skills beyond her years and knows how to please me. She has lost a whole bunch of lbs, but not so many in her boobs. Being a boob man this was great to see. Enjoy, and treat her nice and she will as well to you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae Euclid Denver No 107 4/14/13
Review by Euclid (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Advertisement posted at 8:14 a.m. Eight short text exchanges within less than 15 minutes providing bona fides, identifying appointment time and incall location. Arrive a few minutes early, leave a brief voice mail and text message stating I'm there and awaiting room #. No response. As per a comment on TOB regarding ladies respecting our time, my limit these days is 5 minutes beyond the appointed time barring communication or an explanation from the provider. Two other dudes in the parking lot on their phones and eyeing the front door, can just about guarantee this hotel is known to multiple ladies. Pass.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ryan Paige fourthgear Denver Yes 5 4/14/13
Review by fourthgear (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: sleek, slender, athletic ballet type body/not exactly suicide type girl subtle tattoos/mila jojovich resident evil type of kick ass girl. Everything I dream of : ) And she's intelligent. Gets you at ease by getting to talk a little bit about yourself. Played a little chess, (seems odd but conversation led there) didn't make any mistakes, good opening moves, the she said "lets have some fun" Excellent UTF, and very flexible. Made me feel very good : ) will see her again. P.S. oh yeah, very beautiful tight fit derriere : )


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Ray 1 hour vacationer Denver Yes 14 4/14/13
Review by 1 hour vacationer (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Man she's good looking... Sweet and relaxed too.... OK I'll try to make this review balanced... Downside: Let me think. She's so inspiring you'll probably finish the job quickly... And stunning women can be slightly jaded at times. (A constant high level of attention would have its effect on anyone after a while.) ... But overall she's a real pleasure. And you'll probably still be thinking about her the next day.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Lynn miguelito01 Colorado Springs Yes 13 4/14/13
Review by miguelito01 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/13
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Seen Kira A Few Weeks Back And Had a Fantastic Time...She Is Sweet, Fun And Very Tight In All The Right Places... Enjoy This Great Lady..Next Time I'll Take Some Red Bull First =)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kate (Asian CMT) ryanspvts Denver Yes 12 4/14/13
Review by ryanspvts (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kate is basically the greatest. She gives a great massage. By great I mean one of the best massages a person can get. She is also very beautiful. She will answer questions asked but she doesn't go out of the way to talk. But I am there for a massage and the flip. So this is always a very relaxing and rewarding experience. I want to go back all the time but work doesn't allow that.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Star livinglife Denver Yes 7 4/14/13
Review by livinglife (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I created a username just to make this post and as much as I'd love to keep this amazing woman all to myself, she deserves the credit and all the props I'm giving her. She is very cool, very real, and everything I never thought a ASP could be. Time was no concern with her but what was a concern for her was me. She is easy to talk to, smart, funny, and just plain ol' amazing. She had no problem with UTF and was fantastic at it. She allowed light kissing and she was willing and able to do what I needed and wanted. I was beyond impressed and more than happy. I hope she gets everything she needs and wants!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kate 719-xxx-7620 miguelito01 Colorado Springs Yes 10 4/13/13
Review by miguelito01 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/13
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Went to visit Kate and Kimber today and just wished to share that they are both amazing and it was one fantastic time!! They are definitely worth seeing and I will be doing that again soon


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Williams Vassago Denver Yes 22 4/13/13
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: To begin with, I must say I really enjoyed my session with Jessie. Jessie provided me with the one thing I find incredibly rare with other providers, a true challenge. In reading over some of the other reviews, I think her eccentric personality might have been a deterrent to some, or maybe they just saw her when she was just starting out. I found a different sort of lady. Shy, vulnerable and quite charming. Her shyness really turned me on as she is exceptionally gorgeous. There is just something about beautiful women who are self conscious, for whatever reason, it really turns me on. Because of the previous reviews, I took our session together a little slower than normal, and got to know this lovely young lady before we got to business. If you are not patient, and can't do this, you may not have as nice a session. YMMV. That being said, she does have a fetish of rough nipple play. She is sensitive in the nether region so DATY is more of a pre-dinner cocktail than a main course. If you are a die hard DATY guy, this might be an issue. After easing down her defenses while chatting with her, and accommodating her nipple demands, she became quite receptive to me and the real fun got started. I'll leave those details out. Activities listed above. Overall, a terrific time, and certainly one I will never forget. Thanks Jessie.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: