Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

32501 - 32550 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Nicoleta subie Denver Yes 63 4/28/13
Review by subie (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the first review ever in TOB, and I have seen few ladies that are here. setting up the appointment was very easy with Nicoleta and a really nice incall hotel. She is so sweet and very beautiful, I won't go into details, but I highly Recommend you guys see her. I can't wait till i visit her again. and all the activities was performed perfectly for me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kate-1000 GentleJeff Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/28/13
Review by GentleJeff (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kate and Kimber are absolutely wonderful and hot! No details but get ready for the sensual tantra-like ride of your life. I will never forget the time we spent together. If you have never been with 2 ladies these are the 2 to start with. I had never had the pleasure before and all I can say is what a warm and wonderful intro this was. I will be back - thanks Kate and Kimber!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver gtman Denver Yes 93 4/28/13
Review by gtman (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I wanted to meet Hailey for a while based on her web site and pictures. We spoke on the phone and emailed to get to know each other. When I met Hailey she was in a sexy black dress that showed off her beautiful body. We proceeded to have an incredibly fun time together. One of the most memorable things is how much Hailey enjoys certain activities and she lets you know it. Hailey is a smart, beautiful woman who takes pride in making the experience fun for both of us. It doesn't hurt that she has a great sense of humor and fun to be around. Do yourself a favor and meet Hailey as soon as possible!, you won't be disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush midlife Denver Yes 44 4/27/13
Review by midlife (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: O-M-G Fantastic does not do her justice. Megan is fantastic plus 10. Where to start. Megan came and saw me two days ago can't get her off of my mind. I am so lucky I got to meet her. Megan is one I will remember forever. Absolutely the best day ever. I am still smiling. I wish she was my girl friend. I don't like to give play by play. Megan is great at kissing. I love great kissing. We went at it for over an hour. She just doesn't stop. I am so lucky I was able to keep up. Megan is absolutely beautiful. Hot Hot Hot. I wish I looked as good as her. Megan is the kind you would like to be seen with. Megan is a genuine person. What a sweet heart. I almost forgot you should see the girls. Brand new and done exactly right. To sum it up Megan is one of the finest things in life. O did I mention great kissing. Yea great kissing and then some. A lot of then some. Thank you again for such a good time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Desire Gnote Denver Yes 11 4/27/13
Review by Gnote (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ms Scarlett Desire...simply incredible ! Had a wonderful time...Sexy, sweet more than accommodated my wishes ! Never do I kiss and tell ! But be advised all skills are " A " plus ! Would love to see again ! Thank you ! Scarlett


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora fittysumpin Denver Yes 70 4/27/13
Review by fittysumpin (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: visiting Autumn was a major pleasant surprise, I was out for a ride on my motorcycle and realized i was in the area where Autumn advertises. I pulled over and gave her a call and she was able to see me within 15 minutes. The session was exactly what I've been looking for in a nice therapeutic type massage with a very well crafted ending. Autumn has a very engaging way about her and has a really pleasant and refreshing attitude. I will definitely see Autumn again and often.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shannon 415-xxx-5116 denvermaan09 Fort Collins Yes 5 4/27/13
Review by denvermaan09 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/13
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy set up and answered right away when I parked! She has a great smile and is really when she has her glasses on! Had a great time, we started off with a great conversation about tattoo's before we got into things. I can't wait to she her when she comes back to FoCO.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denver Eden FunInCO99 Denver Yes 32 4/27/13
Review by FunInCO99 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Eden a a very smart, articulate lady. She enjoys what she does and does it very well. She asked me not to go into too much detail but she is one of the most flexible ladies I have been with. She has a perfect little spinner body. I will definately be going back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond BP-2305 ultraf20 Denver Yes 1 4/27/13
Review by ultraf20 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Diamond was nice enough but as a provider, very bad, unskilled and provides a rushed session. Advertised as an hour session once into it she asked if I wanted full service then said we could do that for a 30 minute session. TF was bad and only lasted for a few minutes like 2 or 3 then the full service lasted for maybe 4 then she said she had gotten off and the tried to finish me with a HJ that was possibly the worst that I ever had. Needless to say No ending and no joy. Her smell was extremely strong (not good) but she was clean other than that. Nice girl I guess but should not be doing this.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexaPulse geecue2 Denver Yes 29 4/27/13
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been wanting to see Alexa for sometime now, finally got the oportunity today, glad it worked out. Always have loved her pics. Alexa is very sexy,excellent personality,very friendly,really easy to get along with. Real easy to find location in Lodo, free parking. She asks everyone to shower at the incall before the massage starts, no problem, refreshing. Massage was really relaxing, she has a very nice touch, allows some carressing and rubbing, her legs are so fit, so silky smooth and soft skin. She is only FBSM, really nice and relaxing massage, finished with a happy ending which was really excellent. If in need of a fantastic massage would recommend Alexa.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amina R RichInDenver Denver No 16 4/26/13
Review by RichInDenver (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw that this ASP was 24/7 and I figured since I was up and in the mood I'd contact her. She responded to my text and after a few messages back and forth we agreed to meet at my location. We agreed on the duration of our session and the amount. Amina R said she was close to my location and would be there shortly. After a 45 minute wait I texted her to see if she was close, she said she was almost here. Another 20 minutes passed and I texted her again, she said I'll be there in a minute. After another 15 minutes I called her on the phone, she answered the phone and was very short with me. I asked if she was still coming over or should we reschedule, she hung up on me. She also advertises on Backpage so that should have been my first clue to steer clear of her, Backpage girls simply suck period!I would recommend everyone not waste their time with this one.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela Woodman Denver Yes 74 4/26/13
Review by Woodman (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I haven't reviewed Cayla in a few years, but I haven't stopped seeing her over the years. She always dresses has I request and I just love her arrival / departure ritual. I think she has a dynamite body and is willing to go the extra mile to make it special time and time again. She tried a prostate massage to me while giving incredible UTF and WOW that was great with a unbelievable NQNS finish, which she has taught herself to do with perfection. DATY was clean, tasty, and she has great O's and then she gets very ticklish. Took a little break and round two with her on top and her and I popped together, which is an awesome treat. If you are looking for a great MILF she's the one. Once again, a great time and I will continue to see my ATF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissDawn iaughn-5662 Denver Yes 33 4/26/13
Review by iaughn-5662 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I just saw Dawn and had an great time. She has an amazing tight, little body. Very sexy and unique. And a fun personality. I look forward to seeing her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Siren coatty Denver Yes 9 4/26/13
Review by coatty (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Siren at her incall location in Longmont for an early weekend afternoon delight. After a little red wine consumption, things progressed rapidly. All activities were initiated and performed to what appeared to be the mutual satisfaction of both participants. The experience was both relaxing and rewarding. Siren's booking ability is a lttle bit challenging due to her other full-time career. But be patient, utilize email only, and you will be extremely pleased with the outcome.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jamie aka Cherries greyfox Denver No 1 4/26/13
Review by greyfox (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/25/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Stay away from this Atlanta girl. She answered her phone twice during the time, and then after 15minutes said we were done even though she had spent 5 minutes on the phone, and part of the time was spent upselling.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta Kaizen Amore Denver Yes 63 4/26/13
Review by Kaizen Amore (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the second time I’ve seen this beautiful woman, now known as Nicoleta. Here’s what I find attractive about her besides her incredible body and beautiful face. (Believe me she's incredibly attractive in every way.) She takes her lead from her companion and seems drawn into the experience as only a genuine lover could, fully enjoying the connection, both in giving and receiving, essentially intuitive to ones queues, resulting in an extraordinary GFE experience. Though I won’t go into any of the details out of respect for the lady, you’ll find each of the items listed above were enjoyed by both. Her trips to Denver have been short stayed and less frequent, this original to Colorado lady is worth setting aside time for and scheduling in advance through her website.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Castaneda coatty Denver Yes 6 4/26/13
Review by coatty (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: With my Boulder ATF's out of town, I decided to recontact Eva who I had met previously as a part of a multi-escort appointment. Made the set-up primarily by e-mail and private messaging and scheduled a Friday afternoon encounter at a nice hotel in Denver. I arrived to a passionate and electric welcome and things just escalated exponentially from there. Apart from her obvious physical attractiveness and provider talents, the lady is a joy to talk to and just chill with. Eva is also pursuing another career which sometimes limits her availability, but not her enthusiasm. My advice is to hang in there on the scheduling phase. It is well worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki 303-xxx-8666 XavierMe Denver Yes 2 4/26/13
Review by XavierMe (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm fairly new to the hobby and taking baby steps. I saw Nikki was reviewed here and her pictures look hot. I didn't have any references but she worked with me and got me scheduled. Nice private incall. She led me to the bedroom and took care of the donation. We both quickly got naked and she begain a fairly decent rub. After a while she invited me to roll over. She allowed some light touching on my part. She has a beautiful body and I was well ready for the finale which was intense for me. A great time for me that I will repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Carlson ynot132 Denver Yes 50 4/25/13
Review by ynot132 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Stacy several times and I've never been disappointed, she is beautiful, sensual and always leaves me with a smile. Long and lean with perfect breast is the consummate female companion and, is definitely a must see!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenni720-XXX-8695 MRgreenjeans Denver Yes 2 4/25/13
Review by MRgreenjeans (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her over two weeks ago. No previous reviews, therefore I was tenative and should have stayed with my instincts to cancel appt. Definitely NOT the girl in pictures, but still attractive. You could say bait n switch, but easy on the eyes made it less annoying that it was false advertising. Up-selling for switch rub took all the fun and fantasy out of the mood. If you like self service and upselling then I guess she's that. Westminster location shared with several girls, felt like an agency w/o the two-party call-ins. I'm crossing this off my ASP list and becoming more reliant on the reviews posted.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Loki Denver Yes 112 4/24/13
Review by Loki (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: All I can say is that all of the previous reviews are very, very accurate. The setup was perfect. She was completely responsive and I saw her the same day, even though my schedule was all over the place. When I finally connected with her, all I can say is that the session was amazing. She's friendly and extroverted and put me at ease immediately. We spent the first third of our session in conversation (which was at my request). But then things heated up quickly, and man did they get hot. By the end of our short session I was completely satisfied. I'm excited to go back for more, and more, and more, and... Well, lets just say I'm so happy that I had a chance to meet this spectacular young ladyI


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ryan Paige nobs Denver No 5 4/24/13
Review by nobs (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So... where to begin with this story. We texted back and forth but couldn't initially setup a date due to family issues, but two days later she contacted me "needing help". That should have been my first signal. She said she was on the bus from springs to denver and needed a room, as she "forgot" her debit card. Being that she had some great reviews, I figured I'd take the risk. I got her a room (on priceline) at the Hyatt downtown, as she was "arriving" at the bus station. Then the drama began... luggage was lost - yeah right - and had to wait for it. Then she was going to shower... then the offers for tomorrow began, but with a chance that we might still be able to meet later that night. Sadly, I was still hoping that I hadn't been taken... As the time passed and no response, it became apparent. And then here's the capper... she gave me her real name so she could check into the room, and when I called the hotel room, a dude answered the phone and passed it to her when I asked for her. Lesson learned... advise to others... STAY AWAY!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux rocketmanco901 Denver Yes 43 4/24/13
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: You know you had a fantastic session when you leave and your legs are wobbly and there is sweat dripping from your hair! Treat this young lady well for she is a great addition to the scene! Thank you Lexi for a great time. See you again soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adora-5006 gabe2615 Denver Yes 18 4/24/13
Review by gabe2615 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: set up with Adora was vary easy when i arrived i was surprised to see she was actually the woman in her pictures she had a nice setup with some wine and water as she offers me a drink made me feel comfortable. i only scheduled a hh with adora but i after the nice back rub she gave me i knew i needed more time. clean tight body and great daty no kissing. i left with a smile from ear to ear and that was enough for me


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kelly 415-xxx-3908 gabe2615 Denver No 1 4/24/13
Review by gabe2615 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kelly looked stunning in her photos when i arrived she was not close to the girl in her photos she insisted i stay at the rate of 50 dollars i agreed to the deal being i drove out of my way to see her.. after getting dressed and leaving i realized i had the other 50 missing out of my pockets i went back ta discuss the issue with her when another girl had opens the door i had do idea another woman was nor did i know another woman was in the room after looking back on bp to find out it was Brittany 9167069968 when i ask about my money i was told the boyfriend was on the way and i needed to leave i highly suggest everybody to look out for these 2 woman i m a hard working man it was truly disappointing to get ripped off.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca-7674 lobox Denver Yes 51 4/23/13
Review by lobox (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not sure what happened with the last reviewer but I cant agree. Bianca was fantastic. Persistant and catering to my needs. Great Body and looks. Look foward to my next visit. Thanks Bianca


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy- Littleton DenverGuy4Fun Denver Yes 15 4/23/13
Review by DenverGuy4Fun (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amy was fun. She had a perky personality and was upbeat. She is skittish about her neighbors and office. She opened the door wearing a loose fitting top. Definitely displayed her nice assets. She is very tan and a good body with some nice boobs even though they are fake. I had fun playing and sucking them. Had her lay on her back and sucked those titties than went down for DATY. She was fresh and clean. She returned the favor and performed UTF at a very slow pace, too slow for my tastes. Per my usual routine, I let her ride me for a bit. It was good. The only downer was no kissing. Flipper her around for missionary. I popped, got my clothes on and left. It was fun but I wouldn't say a memorable experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nadia Russian courage9401 Denver Yes 1 4/23/13
Review by courage9401 (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: 3 gs. Rushed the entire session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny Sonny Corninthos Denver Yes 167 4/23/13
Review by Sonny Corninthos (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This session actually took place over a week ago, so please forgive me in the lateness in getting this review out for you Destiny. There is not much else I can add to her long list of fantastic reviews. She was a really great time! If you have not met Destiny yet then I highly recommend doing so, and I also plan on meeting her again in the future when time allows. Thank you for a wonderful break from the stress Destiny! S. Corninthos


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stephanie Taylor peterjames007 Denver Yes 19 4/23/13
Review by peterjames007 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I found a true diamond in rough on BP. I was overwhelmed by her pictures and the opportunity to experience a young hot visitor to Denver. She is a beauty and a charmer. Very laid back provider who gave me a very good massage with a happy ending was on par with some FS providers I have seen. Her body and face are fantastic and well worth the price of admission.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandy-7030 Chojin76 Las Vegas Yes 3 4/23/13
Review by Chojin76 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/13
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Good: BBBJCIMWS The Bad: Nothing (smoking if you don't like that) The Ugly: Been trying to get with Mandy for a couple weeks but she had some personal problems to take care of and finally situated herself at a incall near the southside of the strip. Walked in to find her look exactly like her pics, very young and cute and you will notice a Boston accent. She was very personable and friendly and we chatted as I took care of the donation. She wore sexy lingerie as we started DFK. She started an amazing bbj with me directing her head and she paid attention to the boys. On went the cover and had her do RCG for a few. Then I took the cover off and finished BBBJCIMWS and she drank every drop. We had a smoke afterwards and chatted alittle, she is going to try and get a better place near Southpoint so Hobbyists on the south side rejoice as she is legit and great provider. I also caught her when she was running a special of /hh, her usual fee is /hh and /hr I think, well worth it though very good price for the attitude and service she provides.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stephanie Taylor BigDan Denver Yes 19 4/23/13
Review by BigDan (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I recently tried a body rub provider and really enjoyed the difference. I was looking through the BP ads and came across Stephanie's ad. Looking at her pictures I was 100% sure that they were fake. Even though my head kept telling me they were too good to be true, my little head kept saying what if they are real. I called and spoke with her and she assured me the pictures were real. She had such a pleasant voice that I scheduled an appointment with her, fully ready to walk away if the pictures were not her. My little head was so happy when she opened the door to her hotel room. Her pictures are 100% her. I originally had scheduled for 30 minutes but I asked if I could stay for the hour. I took care of her donation then she invited me to get comfortable as she got totally naked for me. She started on my backside for a very good relaxing massage. She would do a body slide that was wonderful. After what seemed like an eternity she invited me to roll over. She worked on my front side for a while as I played with her perfect perky breasts. At this point I was fully at attention and she started working on my man muscle. She is certainly very well skilled in this and I finally exploded. She told me she will be returning to denver to visit often. I will certainly see her at each visit. Highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenni720-XXX-8695 Red_Hawk_1099 Denver No 2 4/22/13
Review by Red_Hawk_1099 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She hit me up twice before the session wondering if I wanted the more "fun & sexy" hour appointment for . I declined the longer session. She is not the girl in the pictures in her ad. Not a very warm, social person and is strictly business. She is not very easy to talk to and seems to want to keep things impersonal. After a lackluster 5 minutes "rubbing" my back she tells me to flip. She tells me if I want any mutual touching that it will be an extra . Looking back I should have gotten up and left right then. I didn't leave because I had hope that she'd start providing better service. I told her all I'd do was another and she accepted that. From here on out the "body rub" consists of her letting you touch her. She'll then whisper in your ear, "I'd think it'd be really hot to watch you get yourself off." I got out of there soon after, I had had enough of her. Her advertised special for a half hour ended up being the WORST 10-15 minute session I've had in 4+ years. She is complete rip-off. Don't waste any of your money or time seeing her. There are far better providers out there.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush elprofe1-2694 Denver Yes 44 4/22/13
Review by elprofe1-2694 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Incall was a midrange hotel. Friendly, sexy and seductive, fun personality. Fit athletic body, a petite woman with an on fire scorching hot attitude. She started RCGL, great moves, very sensual. Posturing up to grind, a spectacular view as the butterfly tat on her lower back fluttered. World Class Booty. Mounted she spun around to DFK with CGL, it just got better from there. Tons of positions, sexy vocals, delicious oral breaks. Deep gagging UTF, PSE, and more. Enthusiastic, and insatiable, a Fantastic time with this beautiful lil Spinner hottie. Megan is a must see....again and again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea Spankxxx chunky4096-7166 Denver Yes 27 4/22/13
Review by chunky4096-7166 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Heather is a real sweetheart. She is totally dedicated to making sure her gentleman callers have the very best time while under her care. She set me at ease quickly and provided a relaxed, satisfying, exquisite experience. She has the cutest accent! As something of an Anglophile, I'm surprised I hadn't made her acquaintance previously. I'm glad to have had a proper introduction to a fine lady. While my visit was a brief lunch hour tryst, I look forward to more extended engagements when our schedules allow it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nico-6013 Chojin76 Las Vegas No 3 4/22/13
Review by Chojin76 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/13
Time: Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nico has many stellar reviews so i was dismayed when I setup a hh lunchbreak appointment a day ahead of time, confirming with her 3 times via email and phone before I got to her incall. I called and texted her several times over a half hour with no answer, I left to go back to work since I had limited time. I'm sure something happened but I did a follow up email with her and still got no answer back to why I got stood up.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Ray creamme69 Denver Yes 14 4/22/13
Review by creamme69 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been drooling over Vanessa's pictures all week. I contacted her through P411 and requested an incall appointment with her on Sunday. She responded that she didn't have an incall but that she could come to me and skip the outcall donation. I thought that was very fair and jumped at the opportunity to have such a hottie visit my condo. She was right on time. I opened the door and in walked one of the sweetest, beautiful young ladies I have ever visited my place. She hides her face for privacy but her face is beautiful. I led her to my bedroom and spent the next hour enjoying her body and her company. For safety everything was covered but I enjoyed the covered french as much as ever. We tried several positions till I finally exploded inside her. I will certainly see her again and again. Be nice to her and she will take good care of you. Highly recommended!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa 720-xxx-2705 ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 2 4/22/13
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, I think I just found my favorite ebony provider in town! First off, Vanessa is one of the friendliest, nicest and most polite women I have ever met. Easy two call set-up to a mid-level hotel in Aurora. She met me at the side door where I was greeted by a petite, young little hottie who has a beautiful face that reminds me of Vivica Fox. I was able to get a good sense of her smokin’ body as I followed her to the room as she was wearing some nice tight leggings. Once inside the room and after formalities she began stripping to reveal what has to be one of the most perfect spinner / cheerleader type bodies ever. She is a perfect size 3 with a waist so small that you can almost fit your hands all the way around. We began with some nice light kissing and although she does smoke a lot it wasn’t that noticeable on her. Moved down to her perky B cups where she really started getting into it and then onto some super clean DATY / DATO where she also showed off her gymnastic like flexibility. After a nice O for her I came up for air where she returned the favor with some enthusiastic UTF. We then moved onto the main courses which included multiple writhing positions. Her Asian style reverse cowgirl is one of the most exquisite sights I have ever seen, that perfect booty working the unit as if it was the last time she’d ever be getting laid. We agreed to try greek, to which she is quite new, and it was enjoyable but she is so tight and still quite painful for her that we decided to move back to the more energetic activities. Finished with great standing mish, wonderful eye contact, and a few quick final O’s for her. Overall great session and so nice to meet someone so hot yet so nice and genuine. Treat her with respect fellas, I think we have a star in the making!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten DoorGunner Denver Yes 81 4/22/13
Review by DoorGunner (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Hadn't seen an ASP in many years and decided it was long overdue. Found Lucy's ad on P411 and emailed her. She replied quickly and we set something up via a phone call. Easy to find outcall location that's very comfortable. She met me at the door in a very nice cover-up that gave just a glimpse of the lingere under it. I was so nervous, but she has a very soothing demeanor. She offered a shower to relax, freshen up, and catch my breath! We sat and chatted and she leaned in with a soft kiss. From that point forward, she made it all about me! The DATY was spectacular, I could have been there the whole time. She was very responsive and attentive to my needs as well. After exploring her soft sweet smelling body, out came the cover for some very enthusiastic CG. The grand finale was via UTF, which sent me to ectasy & beyond. Afterwards, we layed there cuddling and chatting until I reallized the time! I couldn't stop smiling for hours. Lucy is incredibly patient. I've recently had some problems with my prostate, but with her skills, it was not much of an issue at all. If you are looking for the complete package, then Lucy's your lady....smart, well-spoken, nice soft skin, amazing (and huge) breasts, and she's a real sweetheart. I will definately see her again before her hiatus! As always, YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia 5353 4004mjoe Las Vegas Yes 16 4/22/13
Review by 4004mjoe (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So I had noticed Mia's reviews and was curious. I saw her post on BP and decided call her. Sexy voice and easy to talk too. Set up a time to meet up at her place by the air port. Mia greeted me in a short dress, heels, and a hug. Very friendly. Once we got to her bed, then the fun started. Placed the money in her hand which she didn't count. She just wanted to get started. I little kissing, she is VERY sensitive down below. On went the cover while she hopped on me and began to ride me like crazy! Switched to different positions ending up with some doggie. Her ass was prefect in my hands. She is the tiny-spinner type girl. Once I popped, she let out a good moan. We cuddled for a bit. Her phone was ringing but she didn't care about that. She really gets into her work. Some small talk and I went a head and gave her some more money because she was totally worth it. I have a feeling I'll be seeing Mia on a regular basis. Great way to spend an evening in Vegas.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye NightMoves Denver Yes 150 4/21/13
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Location: Centennial Was in the mood for some Greek so I called the beautiful [her] up, the setup was very easy all listed activities were performed Outstanding! give her a call she wont let you down.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stormy Winters archstone Denver Yes 39 4/21/13
Review by archstone (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Whew, what a smokin hot MILF!! Sabrina has a hot body and sexy face made for our hobby. That combined with exceptional sexual talent and drive puts her in that rare top tier talent that makes us so lucky to live here. Thanks to her previous reviewers and you're welcome to her future clients.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
shelli duke Colorado Springs Yes 3 4/21/13
Review by duke (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/13
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: my experience was different than previous reviewers. it was okay, not the bad time the others had. shelli will get that stress released and if that is what you are looking for or need, she can more than take care of you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wendy Whitney NightMoves Denver Yes 54 4/21/13
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady: Wendy location: Incall DTC WOW!!! What a wonderful lady to spend time with, if your into intelligent conversation and Outstanding adult entertainment then she's your girl. Wendy thanks for the fine memories!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Flowers-6908 cbt Denver Yes 26 4/21/13
Review by cbt (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw April several weeks during her weekend in DTC, long story short, I really felt a connection with her and felt very at ease, A great experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sharice cbt Denver Yes 16 4/20/13
Review by cbt (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The other positive review for Sharice convinced me to set up the appointment and I'm glad I did, Like the other review mentions, it did take several calls and texts after I arrived on site to get the room number as she was running late. But wasn't a major hassle, Sharice is very attractive and was welcoming at the door, while not the typical fbsm the way Sharice delivers it is worth checking out imo.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sealy Cabernet Denver Yes 43 4/20/13
Review by Cabernet (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Sealy twice in the past month in her in-call. The room is dimly lit with candles and music is playing. Ice water is available. Sealy has the body of a 20 something, smaller firm boobs and great legs. Kissing was semi DFK. I applied some lotion on her back and buttocks at her request and asked her to flip. Between my manual stimulation and her vibrator she orgasmed quickly, clenching anything in sight. On to full service where I finished. No oral on me, but I didn't ask for it. All in all a great session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Summer-6321 bytor2112 Denver Yes 2 4/20/13
Review by bytor2112 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well I guess what they say you pay for what you get!I decided to call her Because I was board and didn't work that day and she was close! She did try talking me into two girls with Jordan I'm glad I opted out! Got to her incall were Jordan and her were their we talk Jordan showed me her pit bull that was staying in the closet she never left stayed while me and April went to the room which was an deflated air mattress. We got naked and the first thing that came out no touching this no lips here! Well that lost all my mojo and translated French she told me that she don't like guys mouth on her because she don't know were they been!!! well maybe your in the wrong biz!! any way a little translated French got me semi hard tried little doggie but could keep it up so I let her give me a hand job so I could just leave. She told me Jordan is the same way glad thanks for the 411. I guess ymmv. my was limited.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Petal Grinch Boulder Yes 20 4/19/13
Review by Grinch (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/13
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been trying to set up an encounter with Rose for a little while now. Our schedules have been difficult to align but she has been kind enough to keep in touch and let me know she was in town visiting for a short while today. In retrospect I am glad that we kept missing other as the suspense was building. She is cute and warm with a great personality and of course that cute smile many have mentioned. I had a blast! Rose is so much fun to be around--you will not be disappointed in this young lady. This morning, before our meeting, I read a recent review that was a bit negative. I am not sure if this person saw the same girl! Rose is a healthy, vibrant little spinner type. Flawless skin, great ink and smells great. I loved the DATY and believe she might have too! I certainly recommend her and hopes she continues the biz with her great spirit and attitude. I hope everyone treats her well . . .


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Williams Denver Sooner 91 Denver Yes 22 4/19/13
Review by Denver Sooner 91 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jessie is a very beautiful woman. Very friendly and very very sensual. She cares about being beautiful for you. Scorching hot in the bed guys. She will put it on you and then some!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: